Classic Rock Poser [Fanart, R...

By NooneAtic

Like a normal blogbook, but 100% less cooler More

So This is the Intro, huh?
"Born in the Wrong Generation" [Rant]
Turntable?
gUiTAr
Fun Fun
The Classic Rock Fandom
Happiness
Paused Beatles Cartoon
You Tube Comments
Many
Major Tom
Oh look!
Why the Heck Not?
That Popular Tag (And Stones Meme)
Music Festival/Charlie Watts
Stuff From (my) Life
Dilated Eye
The Return (of me)
The Fall of Love, 2018
Drama! Wow! [Story]
Face reveal
Happy Birthday, Shashi!
arm reveal
Home made tag (I got it)
200 Follower Raffle!!
Tickets for the 200 Raffle
Oneshot Trade [1]
Oneshot Trading Hub [Open]
Mum I have sex! (Groupie Tag)
Chernobyl (my wedding)
2021

The Blue Angels

219 11 23
By NooneAtic

[That picture of Paul is actually my school gmail profile pic. So when people see that I'm on a google doc or on quizlet or something like that, they'll see a picture of Paul and get freaked out :)]

A few months ago, I created a Fanband just because. They are called The Blue Angels, not to be confused with the band The Blue Angel. They are completely different things 'cause of the "s." I'm not so sure if this is a trollband or not, but I developed them pretty well so Idk anymore. 

Now introducing, The Blue Angels!

It was the year of 1967, during the British Invasion. A man with a dream of becoming famous one day saved up all his money to put an advertisement in the newspaper. This man's name was Leo. The advertisement asked for anyone with musical ability to join in a 'new band' who was going to be 'famous.' Not many people showed up at the meeting, only three people bothered to show up. Their names were Ben, Marius, and Steven.

All of them were cool with each other at first, and they all got along with each other just fine. Actually they all moved into a tiny and disgusting apartment for a small while making 'music' for their new albums. Then a new guy joined the band. He was really good at singing and had talent. However he demanded to be the lead singer. Leo, the current lead singer said no and the two sparked an intense hatred towards each other. After coming out with several songs and performing them, they got a fangirl named Chara. She loved the band and wanted to join. They said no. So she made herself their manager.

That's the short history of 'The Blue Angels.' The Blue Angels (mostly) all hate each other and only were still apart of a band because they wanted to be famous. It wasn't looking too good until they released a hit single, then they became famous.

The blue Angels really liked doing bad stuff and trying to be cool (but they weren't), and they were really poor because of their irresponsible spending on drugs, cigarettes, and the drink. They loved to mug people to get drugs from them for free, and they sold them on the black market to get a little bit of money.

The Band Members (They're mostly all British except for Chara):

Leo (Lead Vocals, sometimes guitar): Leo is vain (and stubborn), because he's the lead singer and everything. But everyone still loves him because he at least presents himself nicely and has a good public persona (He's charming). He's good at playing the harmonica, iffy at the guitar, but isn't too great at singing, even though he's the lead singer. Leo makes his presence known when he is in the room, and is an attention seeker/hog. He clashes with Eric a lot and is very jealous of him because he can't sing as well as Eric.

Eric (Background Vocals, Bass guitar): Deep singing voice, and he is very good at singing. Eric plays the bass guitar decent enough. He has a cold and hard personality and always seems to be frowning. He expresses his hate towards everyone often and always makes threats, however he never follows through with them. He's actually a smol cinnamon roll on the inside, but on the outside he's tough.

Marius (Keyboards): Plays a lot of different types of keyboards, and is insanely good at every single one of them. This guy is like a keyboard god, he's just so good at playing! Plus he's such a cutie! However he complains about everything, a lot. He whines and whines and whines about anything, and if there is nothing to complain about, he finds something to complain about. To everyone else, Marius is just that one annoying little boy that everyone wants to punch. Thankfully he doesn't do drugs/cigarettes so he's apparently 'not cool.'

Ben (Percussion): Ben is alright at playing percussion, he's pretty average. He's the guy who's just there. He is quiet, shy, and is really chill and cool about everything. Ben loves food and playing music. He's the only guy in the group who doesn't get mad at anyone and doesn't really care about fighting. Ben is also the only guy there who doesn't want fame and only wants to play music. 

Steven (Lead guitar, everything else): Steven is an interesting one. His idol is Brian Jones, and he dresses, acts like, talks like, looks like, and wants to be like him. However he's not really good at acting like him and is a complete narcissist and is super obnoxious. He's also pretty rude and mean. At least he looks pretty nice, I mean, that Brian Jones look is really cool on him. Steven claims that he can play any instrument like a pro, but when really he plays all of them really crappily (Except for the Sitar).

Chara (Manager): She loved the Blue Angels and wanted to be in the band (Playing the Saxophone), but she got turned down. Then she came back and demanded that she was manager of the group. No one stopped her, they all needed a manager anyway. Besides, she was really good at being a manager, and she always had a pack of cigarettes on her (mostly the reason why The Blue Angels let her stay). Chara is a force to be reckoned with if you make her mad, otherwise she's kinda like the drunk mother of the group.

Album/singles (In order they came out):

-Mugged and Drugged (Single)

-Star Walkers (Album)

-Glass Soul (Album)

-Confused and Dazed (Album) 

-Midnight Flight (HIT single)

-Bright Side of the Sun (Album)

-Sheep's Butt Stew (Album)

-Slippery Toes (Album)

As you can see, The Blue Angels love to copy other bands' music, and they didn't get caught until 1975 when they disbanded the band. 

Here are some awesome pictures taken of The Blue Angels:

Here is 'The Blue Angels's' hit single 'midnight flight.' It is now on sale for £3 ($5 US), buy it today before they run out!  

Also If you buy their hit single and at least one other album, you will receive a 'Blue Angels' pin, just like the real thing! 

(So, what do you guys think of this? Who's your favorite Blue Angel? What sounds like their best album?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2K 81
π’“π’π’„π’Œπ’”π’•π’‚π’“ 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 π’Šπ’Žπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 'ˎ-
708 54 11
x Reader oneshots that can also be found on my tumblr. Requests are closed (for now) Fics with smut are labelled with a (*)