Diabolik Lovers: Yui's Sister

By youre_a_sunflower

[no love interest] [first ever fic/100% cringe] Everyone has skeletons in their closet, but in Ryota Komori's... More

Chapter 1: Late And Badass
Chapter 2: Sing Me To Sleep
Author's Note [1]
Chapter 3: Liar Liar Vampire
Chapter 4: You Left Me Unsupervised
Chapter 5: Shit Happens, Act Tough
Chapter 6: Bad Bitches Don't Die Easy
Chapter 7: The One That Got Away
Chapter 8: Go Crazy, Aah! Go Stupid!
Chapter 9: One, Two
About The Next Chapter [2]
Chapter 10: Only The Beginning
Chapter 11: You're Only Human, Remember That
Diabolik Lovers Quiz [3]
+ Did You Know This?

Introduction:

18.5K 361 434
By youre_a_sunflower

Name: Ryota Komori

Age: 16 and a half

Appearance: Shoulder-height blonde hair and violet eye. The color of the right eye hidden within her eye-patch is unknown. She may look flat but, unlike Yui, she isn't that flat.

Personality: Sassy, unpredictable, bizarre but kind and caring when people are upset. Despite that, she can be sadistic when provoked and towards people she deeply dislikes.

Likes: Pastries and cakes of any kind, fancy china sets, singing, dancing, listening to violin, learning new languages, listening and playing to music, reading, sparkly things, nice people and playing with shiny toys. An exception to that rule is her black cat plush, Memori (Memo-chan for short), who has red button eyes and an eye patch on her left eye. 

Dislikes: Yui when she's being loud/stupid/annoying or all of the above, all loud noises in general, coffee, cold places, broken toys, sad loved ones and weak people.

Race: ???/???

Talents: Drawing, dancing, singing, playing violin, photographic memory and speaking foreign languages.

Relatives: Unknown birth father and mother, Seiji Komori as her adopted father and Yui as her adopted sister.

Bio: Seiji found Ryota at the age of seven sleeping under the altar in his church and he took her in out of kindness. The following week, Ryota was found to suffer memory loss--she wasn't able to recall any of her memories before waking up in the church, other than her name and how old she was, and the name of the black-plush she was found with. Ever since, she'd been living with Seeji and Yui in the church, despite her deep dislike for her so-called 'sister', who was too spoiled and self-centered in her opinion. When Yui was sent to the Sakamakis, Ryota happily rejoiced, but her celebration was short lived when the same mysterious messenger demanded that she was to join Yui as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...
365K 7.3K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...
740K 19.3K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...
9.7K 170 12
Carys Shirato, is sent together with Yui Komori to live in a manor with 6 boys, by the father of the church, in which she lived since the day, she wa...