Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Tease

3.1K 85 12
By JANA_MADZ

The first thing we did was go and get coffee. Mason goes to order my coffee Nathan does the same for Lily.

"God. New York is so beautiful" she looks out the window of the cafe in the middle of the city.

"Yeah I know. Just wait till we go around" I tell her he smiles. They come back with the coffees. Mason sits across from me. Nathan next to him Lily next to me.

"So what should we do next?" Lily chirps sipping her coffee. I look at mason for suggestions.

"What do you want to do?" We ask.

"We don't know. We haven't live here for like so long" Nathan said.

"Well...we also don't do much" I laughed.

"You guys suck" Lily said and I laugh again.

"What do you even do?" Nathan asks.

"Get coffee. Go to class stay at the dorm...hang out with friends" I lost things.

"You don't do anything?" Lily asks.

"We go on dates but no" I laughed.

"How about the mall?" Lily suggest.

"NO!" We all said she rolls her eyes.

"We can go to Central Park, and then like her lunch or something" I suggest.

"Better idea" the guys say I laughed.

"Let's get going" I said standing up. Lily follows me.

They follow. Mason pulls me back while Lily and Nathan are in pace. I give him a look.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just don't need to spend every minute with Nathan while you're also around" he puts his arm around me pulling me to his side. "Anyways though. We still haven't been to cereal park" he said.

"Yeah I know that's why it would be cool" I replied with a nod.

"Maddie go with Lily for a second" Nathan tells me then pushes me away.

"Don't touch me Ass" I muttered walking beside Lily. "I hate for boyfriend." She laughs.

"I can tell" she said. "Where is Central Park Anyways?" She asks.

"In the middle of New York. The central area" I laughed she does too.

"Makes sense" she nods. "What are they talking about?"

"I don't know. Nathan thinks he can just push me away" I roll my eyes.

"Actually?" she laughs I nod.

"Yeah actually your boyfriend is a complete ass like I said" I give her a look.

"Yeah sometimes" she nudges me. "It's great seeing you guys."

"Yeah, So April is like really soon and when we all get back. We're gonna literally have so much fun" I tell her she grins with a nod.

"And we can see Luka finally" she mutters I nod.

"Hey Maddie is it okay if I bring Luke and Alex over?" Mason asks me.

"Yeah...why are you asking you never have before" I muttered giving him a look.

"Well me and Nathan want to have a little...thing" he said.

"So what do whatever. I don't care" I said. "Just as long as you don't invite like 20 people that rooms small and the most it can fit is 10" I said.

"Not a problem" he grins kissing my cheek. God he's annoying and so cute.

"Awwwee" Lily said when he left. I roll my eyes.

"Calm down" I push her she laughs.

"You guys are so cute" she tells me.

"Thanks I know. It's mainly me" I flip my hair back she laughs.

~

We went to Central Park and it was beautiful and then we decided to go for lunch at this place they were delicious. Their fries. OOH! We got back to the dorm at around 5:30. Yeah we were out for a while.

I call onto the bed with a sigh. Lily sits at my feet.

"Is Lydia coming over?" Mason asks me.

"I didn't invite her. Do you want me to?" I tease.

"Yeah I for sure want Lydia in here" he said sarcastically I laughed.

"Why do you hate her?" I asked.

"She's obnoxious. And she thinks it's cute" he tells me and I burst out laughing. I turn to Lily.

"So, What is it like having to be with a whole bunch of tall and hot basketball players. But...considering my brother he has the trashiest friends" I ask her. He throws a pillow at me.

"It's fine" she shrugs.

"Fine...they're basketball players. They're like 6'4 full of muscle and beauty!" I exclaim.

"A little disrespected" Mason says.

"Well I mean like, I'm already dating one so it doesn't matter" she tells me.

"Nathan doesn't even look like a basketball player" I wave her off.

"I am one so how do I not?" Nathan asks.

"You just...You're to pretty for it" I tell him. "They need to be like...ya know."

"No because you didn't say anything" Lily laughs out.

"I know you get it" I nod. "Now that I feel like a bloated calf, I wanna nap" I said.

"No! I'm here no way" Lily says.

"Nap with me" I tell her.

"I don't want to" She groans.

"Fine chill." "What time are people coming?" I asked.

"Actually change of plans" Nathan butts in. Even mason looks at him confused. "We should go to a party" he says and I almost laugh in his face. Even Lily is giving him the "What the fuck" look. "What? I know you guys have gotten into things at them...and all. But come on. It'd be fun." He said. Last time me and mason went. He got drunk because of what I did. And it didn't end well. It ended in yelling again.

".......so...you're suggesting to ruin our relationship?" Mason said.

"You're being dramatic. You'll be fine this time" he shrugs. Mason looks over to me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah sure fine" I shrugged. Lily looks over to me surprised.

"Well I mean...if we do break up again it's on you" he looks back at Nathan.

"Don't think so negatively" Nathan says. Mason looks at me again. His eyes are saying "you're sure about this?"

I just nodded. Maybe I won't be dumb. Or her drunk. I'll just...have fun with him. Or Lily or whatever.

"Then we need to get back to the hotel so I can get ready!" Lily said.

"Can't you borrow Maddie's stuff?" Nathan asks.

"No! She's like so much shorter than me it will all be small" she tells him.

"Not that much shorter" I state she laughs.

"Ok, let's go now" he said. "We'll see you guys."

We say our goodbyes and they leave. I stay still on the bed across from Mason.

"You're okay with this?" He asks.

"Yeah. I won't do anything stupid this time" I said with a small laugh.

"Shut up" he said.

"I'm being honest Mason" I sing song.

"You're also being annoying" he tells me.

"Thanks" I grin sarcastically. I get up grabbing my makeup bag. But then as I turn away from mason he pulls me back into his lap. My back facing him.

"Do we still have a little time to finish what we should've started this morning. Or more like what you started" he said in a low voice next to my ear.

"I didn't start anything" I tell him.

"Maddie, you gave me a boner in front of your brother and his girlfriend. You started something" he tells me.

"That was all you babe. I didn't even say much" I tell him.

"Not gonna lie when you call me babe. That is definitely a turn on" he said.

"Everything's a turn on to you" I tell him.

"Only when it's you baby" he kisses the side of my neck and I felt goosebumps erupt all over me. Why have we been so sexual lately. His hand goes under my shirt slightly. "We don't have to be long. You'll be able to get ready babe" he kisses up to my jaw. And since he was behind me he couldn't kiss my mouth.

"I'm definitely not worried about the timing" I sighed out. "Lily and Nathan will be back though."

"Lily needs to get ready. That takes 2 and a half hours altogether if not more" he said. He was right. And it's not like I didn't want it. I guess it's the teasing part of it. You could say. "I mean...if you're really worried about them coming along...we don't have to be slow. Or there are definitely other things. I could do" he tells me. "And I know you want this Maddie" he says in a low voice. God why is he literally irresistible. I constantly want to be around him. Doing things with him. "But yet again...if you don't want anything we don't have to do anything" I could hear the smirk in his voice when he pulls away his hands only on my hips. He knew he was driving me crazy. Of course he did. Because he's an annoying asshole. I turn k face him.

"You really are annoying" I tell him his sly smirk on his beautiful face.

"I'm giving you options babe, pick and choose" he shrugs.

"You really aren't though. Because you know exactly what you're doing because you think you're all that. I'm not falling for it. Sorry babe" I said. I kissed him for a hot minute then pulled away. "Sorry. Nothing for now" I tell him getting off. This bitch thinks he can tease me. Bitch please. When I got off of him his lips parted as if he were surprised.

********************

A/N

Dis bitch a tease. Hope you guys all enjoyed this cheater. Next ones is gonna be fun I'll admit. And gonna be totally honest and say. NO DRAMA. Well not with them at least. They don't fight. But yeah anyways. Hope you liked it guys. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 2.3K 18
In every relationship, There's going to be arguments, fights, smile, tears, upside down. Things said out of anger, mad exes, attitude and jealousy. B...
1.2K 50 19
*COMPLETED*✔️✔️ This is a story of how two lovers fight for their love from the beginning to the end.Will they win this fight?
655K 15.2K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...