The Echizen's Little Princess...

By White-Angel94

If you are thinking that this is FemRyoma then, you are wrong. A twist of family secret and the side of Echiz... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Please Do Read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 *Edited
Chapter 12 *Edited
Chapter 13 *Edited
Chapter 14*Edited
Chapter 15 *Edited
Chapter 16*Edited
Chapter 17*Edited
Chapter 18*Edited
Chapter 19*Edited
Chapter 20*Edited
Chapter 21*Edited
Chapter 22*Edited
Chapter 23*Edited

Chapter 8

3.2K 65 5
By White-Angel94

Well, another edited chapter is done!! Yay! 2 chapter for this week. Thank you for your supports and the votes and comments. I very appreciate them. Thank you. And thank you for the reads and listing my story in your lists and libraries. Thank you so  very much! Well, then. No more babbles and enjoy~

Chapter 8 : Love sparks?

Haruka was sighing all the time as one day of life passes by. Ryoga became really worried seeing her little sister sighing all day long. Haruka kept on sighing again without saying anything and that made Ryoma became annoyed. At last, Ryoma asked Haruka about the sighing.

"What are you sighing for, Haru?"

"Oi, Chibisuke!" Ryoga was startled by Ryoma's question.

"Huh?....Sighing? Did I?"

"Umm...Haru-chan...you had been sighing all day long you know?" Stated Ryoga.

"Did I ? Ouh.....I did right...." Haruka's answer had left both Ryoga and Ryoma became alarmed.

Ryoma quickly put down the book that he was reading and slowly lifted Karupin who was resting on his lap and slowly getting closer to Haruka. Ryoga who was sitting near also got closer to Haruka. Worries laced with their expression.

"Do you have any troubles and worries, Haru?" Asked Ryoga.

"Huh? Err...." It looks like she was trying hard to made some sort of believable explanation to please both of them. "Well, you know....the next game is next week... if we are to win it, we will be on the right track to the National. So...I was just worried about it...that's all." She stuttered with her words.

"Is that all?" Asked Ryoma, even though he did not believe her reasons but he kept his thought to himself.

"Yeah..."

"Okay...since you says so, Haru." Said Ryoga trying to evade any more question from flying through his mouth.

"We-well then, I'm returning to my room then..." Said Haruka.

Hurriedly Haruka walked towards the stairs and rushes to her room without even turning back towards her two brothers. Ryoga looked very worried about Haruka while Ryoma kept on watching Haruka as if he noticed something from her.

"Nee...Haru seem weird lately..." Finally Ryoma speak up after Haruka went to her room.

"Can't you at least call me 'Oni-chan' like you used to?" Replied Ryoga.

"I said, Haru seem weird lately... Did you hear?" Said Ryoma trying to ignore what Ryoga had said before.

"Jeez....so not cute...Well I could see that but ...it may just be that she was worried about the semi-final like she said."

"You know...I'm her twin and I could tell that, she is keeping a secret." Said Ryoma feeling a little annoyed.

"Is she? Really? Why would she want to do that?" Asked Ryoga.

"Well...not that I mind but...if it is a bad thing then I would want to know..." Said Ryoma with an evil aura surrounds him.

"Chi-chibisuke...you seems dangerous right now, you know..."

Ryoma just huffed and continue on reading his book as Karupin slowly making its way onto Ryoma's lap once again for its deserved nap and affection. A smile curved on Ryoga's face as he saw those two. But still, his mind seems to lingers around Haruka. She does seems like she was hiding something. Ryoga just heaved a sigh hoping that nothing bad would happen to her.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Haaaa...that was sooooo close!" Haruka shouted as soon as she arrived inside her room. "Ahhhh...I wonder why?"

A day before the Kanto Tournament...

"It seems like everyone is here..."Said Coach Ryuzaki with a big grin. "Well...thanks to Haruka, the Prefectural Tournament went smoothly and we managed to win it and now, it's time for Kanto Tournament. Make sure you guys do your best alright!" Coach Ryuzaki started to raise the team's spirit.

"Hai!!" Is what they all answered.

"Well then, Haruka...do you have anything to say to them?" Asked Coach Ryuzaki.

"Well...as long as they don't screwed up tomorrow then everything is fine..." She said. All of the team members started to feeling down, especially Kawamura-senpai. " Is what I want to say but...well it seems like everyone is at their top condition and I don't see any reason for them to lose tomorrow, I'll be cheering for you guys tomorrow then! Best of luck!!" She added with a big smile.

"Haaii!!" All of the members started to cheers and smiling.

"Well, you heard her and so...I will let you guys have a good rest before the tournament."

"Hai!" They shouted loudly.

The day of Kanto Tournament...

It seems that there were a few casualties during the register and it seems that Oishi could not make it to the game and Momoshiro had to replace him. Haruka felt relief that they were not disqualified for the tournament and sigh.

"Are you alright Haru?" Asked Ryoga who was worried.

"I'm fine...I just felt relief...Jeez, if we were to be disqualified for the tournament, every effort that they made will be useless and I hate that ." She answered "Especially mine." She added.

"Oh well, things are working smoothly right now, don't get worried about it or it'll affect your condition Haru." Advised Ryoga with a smile.

"Yup, I know that already Ryoga-Nii."

"Well...I'm gonna go to the restroom for a while, will you be alright?"

"Yup, everyone is here and Ryoma is close by..." She said as she was looking at Ryoma who was chatting with the other first years.

"Okay then..." Answered Ryoga and walked to the rest room alone.

While seeing Ryoga left, Haruka leave a sigh behind. Suddenly Coach Ryuzaki told them to assemble near the court where they will be playing when suddenly Ryoma started to leave the group alone.

"Where are you going O-chibi?"Asked Kikumaru-senpai who noticed him.

"Restroom." Is what he answered.

Haruka left a small giggle behind since it seems that both Ryoma and Ryoga seems to have the same mind. Suddenly, a man bumped onto Haruka and she lost her balance and almost fell when suddenly she was saved by someone, and that someone is actually Tezuka.

"Ah!" She let out a small scream. "Ouff...ahh....sorry..."

"Are you alright, Haruka-san." Tezuka asked.

"Ah..umm" She was embarrassed because it seem that Tezuka hugged her to prevent her from falling and started to blush. It was a first that she was hugged by another guy rather than Ryoga, Ryoma and her father. "Th-thank you Tezuka-senpai..."

"It's okay, be careful. Let's go Haruka-san." Tezuka seemed as if it doesn't bothers him at all and started to accompany her to the gathering place.

"Haii..."

Haruka's face became redder and her heart seems to keep on beating faster and her face feels hot. She can't even look up and just keep on looking down all the time.

"Jeez...why won't it stop thumping like this..." She tought.

It seems that their first game is against Hyotei Gakuen. As soon as Haruka saw Atobe she feels restless and anxious, as if something were to happen during the game and it scares her. While they were preparing for the game, Ryoma and Ryoga finally return from a long trip to the restroom. It seems that something had happened again between those two. Haruka just leave a sigh and starts to watch over the other regular members.

With 2 win, a No Game and 1 lose, it is finally the time for Tezuka to play against Hyotei's Atobe. Upon seeing the smirk on his face, Haruka feels uneasy about it. Just before the game, Haruka went to Tezuka.

"Te-Tezuka-senpai..."

"Hmm. What is it, Haruka-san?"

"umm...pl-pleaase be careful...I feel uneasy about this last game..." She finally said it to Tezuka.

"Hmm...don't worry...I will be careful." Tezuka said with a small smile. Even though Haruka was surprised by that smile she still feels uneasy but she tries to not let I bother Tezuka that much and trust him with all her might.

"We-well...if you says so...Good luck, Tezuka-senpai!"

"Hai.." Is his only answer.

While seeing Tezuka step into the court, he tugged Ryoma's shirt with such a worried face. Ryoma was startled by it but he let out a smile and touch Haruka's hand gently.

"Are you nervous, Haruka?" He asked.

"We-well... just a little..." She admitted to Ryoma.

"Don't worry, Haru. He will win it. Now, sit down or you'll start to be light headed." Said Ryoma with a worried face upon seeing Haruka's face starting to turn pale.

"O-Okay..."

"Please be alright, Tezuka-senpai..." She prayed with all her might.

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7K 45
We've all heard of Ryoma and Ryoga Echizen's adventures, but we haven't heard about their youngest brother. Although he's related to the two wild car...
66.5K 1.4K 53
In Japan, Ryoma Echizen is famously known under his title as the Prince of Tennis, but no one really knows about the love life of the little prince...
436K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...
47.6K 1.1K 28
Kaya. So simple. My big brother is different. Well but, we're twins. Kasanoda, scary guy? No, well sometimes. Our eyes separate us a lot. Do I fear a...