Scratches And Scars • D. Dixo...

By Kit_Kat1300

| When you think you want the world one way, and then you get the complete opposite. | <>•<>•<> "You honestl... More

SCRATCHES AND SCARS • D. Dixon
!WARNINGS!
| CHARACTERS |
EPIGRAPH | Part One
< ONE >
< TWO >
< THREE >
< FOUR >
< FIVE >
< SIX >
EPIGRAPH | Part Two
| CHARACTERS |
< SEVEN >
< EIGHT >
< NINE >
< TEN >
< ELEVEN >
< TWELEVE >
< THIRTEEN >
< FOURTEEN >
< FIFTEEN >
< SIXTEEN >
< SEVENTEEN >
< EIGHTEEN >
< NINETEEN >
EPIGRAPH | Part Three
| CHARACTERS |
< TWENTY >
< TWENTY ONE >
< TWENTY TWO >
< TWENTY THREE >
< TWENTY FOUR >
< TWENTY FIVE >
< TWENTY SIX >
< TWENTY SEVEN >
< TWENTY EIGHT >
< TWENTY NINE >
< THIRTY >
< THIRTY ONE >
< THIRTY TWO >
< THIRTY THREE >
< THIRTY FOUR >
< THIRTY FIVE >
EPIGRAPH | Part Four
| CHARACTERS |
< THIRTY SIX >
< THIRTY SEVEN >
< THIRTY EIGHT >
< THIRTY NINE >
< FORTY >
< FORTY TWO >
< FORTY THREE >
< FORTY FOUR >
< FORTY FIVE >
< FORTY SIX >
< FORTY SEVEN >
< FORTY EIGHT >
< FORTY NINE >
< FIFTY >
< FIFTY ONE >
EPIGRAPH | Part Five
| CHARACTERS |
< FIFTY TWO >
< FIFTY THREE >
< FIFTY FOUR >
< FIFTY FIVE >
< FIFTY SIX >
< FIFTY SEVEN >
< FIFTY EIGHT >
< FIFTY NINE >
< SIXTY >
< SIXTY ONE >
< SIXTY TWO >
< SIXTY THREE >
< SIXTY FOUR >
< SIXTY FIVE >
< SIXTY SIX >
< SIXTY SEVEN >
EPIGRAPH | Part Six
| CHARACTERS |
< SIXTY EIGHT >
< SIXTY NINE >
< SEVENTY >
< SEVENTY ONE >
< SEVENTY TWO >
< SEVENTY THREE >
< SEVENTY FOUR >
< SEVENTY FIVE >
< SEVENTY SIX >
< SEVENTY SEVEN >
< SEVENTY EIGHT >
< SEVENTY NINE >
< EIGHTY >
< EIGHTY ONE >
< EIGHTY TWO >
< EIGHTY THREE >
EPIGRAPH | Part Seven
CHARACTERS
< EIGHTY FOUR >
< EIGHTY FIVE >
< EIGHTY SIXTY >
THE END

< FORTY ONE >

896 22 3
By Kit_Kat1300

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| LIVE BAIT | Chapter 41

: Scream For Me :

A bullet to the head is what everyone in the governors group received after his attack on them. He started the engine of a car and the left over men looked at the mess while driving away. They created a camp, knowing it wasn't safe for them anymore and when a walker was snarling and making its way over to him, it stepped in the fire and fell as it was burning.

It crawled and growled at him, him not even making a moving until Martinez came and shot it in its head.

Near morning, he got out of his tent and found he was alone, his military no where around him from his attack. He looked up to the sky and decided to start destroying the town he had created.

The walkers were overtaking, fire eating away the buildings and he was now alone for good. "I've been on the road for a couple of months." He mumbled and in the past he was just walking down an abandoned street.

"By yourself?" A woman asked him.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"Where did you live before that?" She asked him and he looked up at her.

"I was in a town." He told them.

"Were the monsters there?" Another asked and he shook his head.

"No. It was safe. Full of good people." The governor told them.

"What happened?" The first woman asked.

"He just lost it." He whispered.

"Who?" The second woman muttered.

"The man in charge. I barely got out alive." He told them as he stumbled across the town and dodging walkers. He dropped his bag in exhaustion and fell. Looking over the small apartment, he saw a young girl with bright blonde hair.

He got up quickly and started heading that way. With a flashlight in hand, he saw a woman and her holding the child. As he walked closer, another woman held a gun up to his face.

The governor placed his gun and belt on the floor, allowing the woman to take it as he stepped inside.

<><><>

Natalie was cleaning the sheets of Daryl's bed after the illness, everyone was trying to clean the area, people who was infected only could touch the stuff, and she sighed while taking it towards the well.

She looked to the women who were there and she smiled at them as they mumbled a hello with her name. She looked over the area and patted Sasha on the shoulder. "Can you do this for me while I grab one more load?" She asked and Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Again?" She questioned while the girl chuckled.

"Please." She pleaded and Sasha sighed while looking at the sheets.

"God only knows what you and Daryl have done on these." She muttered while the girl rolled her eyes.

"We haven't done anything." She told her while Sasha smirked.

"Well if not now then later." She whispered teasingly as Natalie chuckled.

"And I'm leaving now." She told her while walking away and Sasha laughed.

"Daryl and Natalie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She yelled out and Natalie rushed to her while shoving her hand on the woman's face.

"Shut up!" She screamed with a laugh as Sasha threw water at her.

"I'm teasing you big oaf!" She cackled while Natalie smiled at her and hugged her.

"I know." She whispered and Sasha sighed.

"Now go and get that 'one more load'." She quoted while Natalie snapped her fingers and gave her a thumbs up.

"Will do." She said with a grin and walked off. She went into the cell block and went up into the room and opened up the door to see Daryl taking off his shirt.

Her eyes scanned over the area of his back to see thick raised scars that she used to kiss and touch softly. She knew the story of how he got those, his abusive father was always beating on Merle but when he left... he was the only thing his father could push around.

Natalie walked up to him and carefully placed her hand over his shoulder as he twitched slightly. "I forgot how bad these are." She whispered while looking over them. They were long and thick, looking at least two inches of his normal skin.

He turned around and looked over her sad eyes while the girl then looked over his chest to see nothing but clear skin and abs.

"They're fine, not as bad as these..." He whispered back and she felt his hand left up her shirt and pull it off her body to show off the marks of walker bites.

They were deep, inches of muscle gone from their infecting bite and large teeth. They were wrinkled, and fingers softly touched the rough areas.

When his fingers touched up to her waist, he pulled her closer while placing his head over her neck. He pulled her into a hug while putting his lips over her ear. "I thought you weren't going to make it." He muttered into her ear while she sobbed and chuckled at the same time.

"I'm sorry about Rick." She cried to him while he squeezed her tighter to his body.

"I'm sorry about leaving. We both made mistakes." He whispered while she nods her head and pulls away while sniffling.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to kiss me?" She asked him while laughing and wiping away her tears.

Daryl chuckled and pulled her close to his body while placing his hand over her neck and pulling her lips into his. She groaned while wrapping her arms around his neck and tangling her fingers in his hair.

He gripped her waist and then let go while moving his hands down towards her bottom and pulling her up as she wrapped her legs on his waist.

He stopped the kiss and moved his lips down towards her neck and placed her back on the mattress.

"Daryl..." She breathed out and he pulled away while smiling at her.

"Scream for me."

<>•<>•<>•

So yeah... that just happened for you guys ;) hopefully now everyone who wanted Daryl is happy about it and if you people who wanted Rick let me know if you want me to make another fanfic. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow!

( Word Count 1060 )

| Edited |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 311 22
When a government-funded project to create supersoldiers goes incredibly wrong, a zombie outbreak unlike any the world has ever seen in books and vid...
Days are Gone By Seth

Science Fiction

5.2K 648 36
In a world where the dead started walking, few people inherited traits that were considered peculiar. Once bitten, they'll turn, not as infected, but...
49K 781 74
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...
40.8K 1.3K 11
Hurt, pain, torture; that's all you've ever endured. Never, have you felt ecstasy or pride. A life with your parents made sure of that. Friends... ar...