An Honest Kiss

By Sarahbeth552002

Rachel had survived the worst kind of heartache and had moved on with her life by following a dream that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (The End)
A Broken Promise
Save the Last Dance
For Once In My Life
All or Nothing at All
Something's Gotta Give
Best of Me
Love Me Long

More of You

10.4K 170 4
By Sarahbeth552002

Harper Sinclair had grown up in a man's world and she was expected to do a traditional man's job, which made her feel uncomfortable in her own skin. Luke Grayson had grown up in the same world with Harper, at ease with anything that was thrown his way, making him a constant thorn in her side. Luke had always admired Harper, and he had always enjoyed winding her up and watching her go, knowing that she would always land on her feet. When Luke's grandmother reveals a secret that will affect both the Sinclair and Grayson families forever, Luke and Harper realize that some things are destined to be and to fight life's plan can only cause heartache and loneliness.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/129308304-more-of-you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By caslovessleeping

Mystery / Thriller

46.2K 2.7K 54
"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I...
981K 32.2K 46
Sequel To Secrets In Silence, Book Three. It's hard to hide secrets when your life is about to be put on trial and Addie had nowhere else to hide. Ad...
2.5M 93.8K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

64K 5.4K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...