Rock The Rants(Cristiano Rona...

By Suckerlove825

Ever since the age of 13, Paige Lazaro loathed Cristiano Ronaldo. She hated him with a passion and couldn't w... More

Rock The Rants(Cristiano Ronaldo)
Chapter 2- Situating
Chapter 4- Can't keep up
Chapter 5- Viva la shut down
Chapter 6-Mixed Signals
Chapter 7- Adjustment
Chapter 8- Falling in reverse
Chapter 9-Resurfacing
Chapter 10- It's finale. Part 1
Chapter 10- It's finale. Part 2
Sequel
Part two-Now Or Never
Chapter 1-Postwar
Chapter 2-Eyes On Fire
Chapter 3- Contemplation And Communication
Chapter 4-Miles to go
Chapter 5- Secrets brewing
Chapter 6-Flashback
Contest
Chapter 7-Countdown
Chapter 8- Heart On Fire
Chapter 9- Opportunities
Chapter 10-Reality hurts

Chapter 3- Step off the feild

7.1K 108 10
By Suckerlove825

"What are you doing?" I stood my ground and stared at Paige on the feild we fought on four years ago.

She didn't say a word to me, just glared. Her dark hair in a pony tail with a few strands falling down. "Hello? Are you stupid? I asked you a question."

"Bite me, asshole!" She dribbled the ball back and forth with her heel and toe. The chill in her tone could make anyone shiver. "Let me be."

"Why should I?" I pushed her to the side making her fall to the ground. "You need to learn your place, girl." I was use to talking to her the way I do. We carried it on for four years, why stop now. I threw my ball in the air and kicked it hard. It flew in her direction and hit her in the face.

"Really?? Asshole! Don't fucking test me!" She spat, rubbing her face.

"We need cheerleaders, not players like you. You can make me a sandwhich though, then you can watch me play.

She grabbed her ball and water bottle and stepped off the feild. "You know," she turned for a quick second. "You're not funny, you're not smart, and you will NEVER amount to ANYTHING! I fuckin' hate you Cristiano Ronaldo. And that will never change."

**Paige's point of view**

My whole body was extremely sore at the end of practice. Being the new girl was definately not working out well for me, that was a fact. "Good job, Sickstep." Marcelo patted my back and handed me some water from his water bottle. I gave him a wary smile and looked down at my brand new kit with my name on the back of it. Finally, it felt like I was getting somewhere. Cristiano can suck it! Soon I will be able to go pro, earn more money, and won't have to depend on-

"CRISTIANO RONALDO!" Anja shouted at the top of her lungs. Cristiano and the rest of the Madrid team walked on the feild. "I should get going." Marcelo whispered in my ear.

Cris waved at the girls and looked my way. His stupid face held a smirk until his eyes landed on my kit. I gave him a wide smile and waved at him, only making him roll his eyes and walk to the center of the feild with everyone else.

Point-Paige Lazaro! The score stands at Paige-1 and Cristiano-0. Feeling satisfied with myself, I layed down on the bench and closed my eyes. Thanks to Marcelo, I was feeling better and not completely miserable here. Everything was grea- "Oops, sorry."

Cristiano said sarcastically. My eyes snapped open and met his, my body boiled. I rubbed my cheek that he hit with a ball. "Bastard." I threw the ball at him as he was walking away. He turned on his heel and gave me a bewildered look. "You want to play this again?" He spat.

I jumped up and charged towards him. "I don't play games!" I pushed him only making him go a few inches. "Then step off the feild." His face was inches away from mine and I could feel his breath on my cheeks. "Make me." The boys behind him held amused expressions. It felt like 7th grade all over again. He rested his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down with great force. I howled in pain, my body was already sore, this just added on.

"Cristiano, calm down." Pepe put his hand on his shoulder in attempt to calm him down. Calm down, Paige. Don't get to carried away. I ran into the locker room before having a meltdown in front of Cristiano and the rest of his team.

*Cristiano's POV*

I hated the feeling of eyes baring in the back of my head. The looks I got when I turned around wasn't what I wanted to see, and I have a feeling, 7th grade torment was going to come back up. "What was that, man?" Marcelo lifted his arm towards where Paige had run off to. I shrugged,

I couldn't let the look of regret show up on my face. I agree, pushing Paige to the ground was pushing it a little, but she charged after me first. "Had to do what I had to do." Pepe and Marcelo gave mea disapproving look. "Go apologize."

I crossed my arms and shook my head, "No way, she started it." My voice had a whining tone that even surprised me a little. I sounded like a 7 year old.Marcelo, along with the rest of the team, cross their arms and gave me a murderous look. "Fine!" I stormed to the locker rooms. Paige was outside of the girls locker room texting on her phone.

"Look." I started. She narrowed her eyes at me and put a head phone in her ear. "Paige, please." She put the other headphone in. "Really?" I soon heard the sound of what sounded like broken techno. "Paige!" I pulled one headphone out her ear making her spin around, her eyes blazing with anger. "What! What do you want?"

"Look, it's not my fault your so inbalanced-" She groaned loudly and walked passed me to the parking lot. "Marcelo!" She turned towards the feild. "I'm taking your car for a bit." His eyes shifted from me to her as he nodded.

"I tryed." I said to them without making any eye contact. My eyes focused on the patch of grass that had been torn up from our cleats. "Lets just practice." Marcelo mumbled. I felt my friends eyes on me, Marcelo was probably the closest one to me on the team. I looked up and met his eyes, he held a smile but his eyes had disappoint.

*Paige's point of view*

Usually when I'm mad, I scream and kick and throw a tantrum, when I am really mad, I cry. Fighting it, I blinked nonstop. As hard as I tryed, one by one the tears came down. "I hate him." I mumbled to myself. Memories came back from high school of him teasing my friends.

"Stop it, please!" Jonas threw his hands forward in an attempt to push Cristiano off him. "Why, faggot? I thought you liked men on you?" Cristiano sneered, his friends stood behind him mocking and video taping. "I'm not gay!" Jonas yelled. "I never did anything to you, Cristiano!"

"Let him go Cris." My friend Drew came in defense.

Drew was muscular and was on thebaseball team, but he wasn't within Cristiano's circle. "Don't you think he's had enough?" Cristiano jumped up. In all reality, it looked like Cris was scared of Drew. Of course, he would never admit it. I hated myself for being a wall flower, especially when one of my friends was being hurt, but there was nothing I could do. "Whatever Andrew. I was just playing with him." "Leave the poor guy alone, man. You look like a jerk."

His calm voice oddly made me tremble. Cristiano narrowed his eyes and looked down at Jonas who was still forloin on the floor. "Hope you can clean our your piss stains." He gave him one kick in the side and walked down the hall. Drew held his hand out to Jonas who gradually accepted it. And thats how Drew and Jonas became friends. We later became friends with Dumbo when he transfered to our school.

The sound of car honking snapped me jump and kick me out of my thoughts. New anger boiled up inside me. He was such an arrogant jerk! He never changed, and probably never will.

It was about the time practice ended. I sat in Marcelo's car, not wanting to get out. After 30 minutes he jogged to the car with a smile on his face. "Paige!" He smiled. "Marcelo." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Are you alright?" He got closer to my face. "Uhm. Fine.."

He got closer, bursting my private bubble. "Just making sure." He whispered. I turned my head quickly, "Lets go." He cleared his throat and looked at the steeriing wheel before asking where I wanted to go. "Anywhere. Just not his house, not yet." "You can stay at my house.." He whispered at the steering wheel. "Marcelo, that's very nice of you..but-"

"It's okay, just asking." He put the car in drive and soon we were speeding at dangerous speeds down the road. The ride was quiet. "You know." He spoke, "I don't know why he treats you like this. He never acted like this." I scoffed and turned to look out the window. "He was actually-"

"Pleased to have a new punching bag?" Marcelo's eyes widened, "If he hits you, call me." I smiled, "He was actually what?"

The car slowed to a stop and he turned to me, "excited."I snorted and began laughing. "Right, excited to see me? We've been rivals since like, the 7th grade."

"Oh well a few weeks ago, he came to practice saying that he was expecting you. He seemed excited, atleast to me."I shook my head in disbelief and turned to him again. His eyes were on me and he smiled again. "Give him time, maybe he's not use to seeing you again." He started chuckling,

"You look so different, you probably put him through shock." I looked through the car mirror. I didn't believe I changed all that much.I had the same dark brown hair as I always did, just longer, I'm still short, the only thing different is that I am more busty than in high school, which isn't helping much in football. "How so?" He turned back to the road as blush creeped on his face, "You're more beautiful than you were before." I turned my head so he wouldn't see my face.

"Oh." I felt my face hot. "Thank you."

He pulled up to his driveway and unbuckled his seatbelt. "You coming?" I sighed and looked at my friend, my oh so confusing friend. He stood infront of the car waiting for me to get out and smiled when I closed the door behind me. "Welcome to my humble abboad." I opened the door behind him and steped into his huge living room. "Like it?"

My mouth hung ajar as I turned in a circle observing his nice decorating. "The offer still stands, if you want to stay the night." He whispered in my ear. My face changed scarelet as I felt his hot breath on my ears. "Uhm well."

"Please." He begged. "Uhm.." I shook my head and gave in, "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 93
A plan makes things simple right? Make the plan and follow through with it. That's what Cristiano Ronaldo thought. He had a plan. A plan that was sup...
3.2K 55 11
"โ€ขI'm sure we're taller in another dimensionโ€ข" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง" "โ€ขyour tired of mo...
404K 7.3K 66
Cristiano Ronaldo, the name itself is a brand,currently world's no. 1 player, he has everything he wants, the only thing he lacks is lack of love. So...
807K 14.4K 29
"Cristiano please stop! Where are you going?" I cried. No reply. "Cristiano" I said as tears filling my eyes "I'm sorry" two words. He opened the doo...