Summer Lovin' (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Nicole is as straight as they come or at least that's what she thought until her best friend Kim's older sist... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 2

11.4K 325 101
By mm9023

Lily

"Oh yeh baby right there"  She moaned into my sheets as I circled my thumb against her clit, listening to her pleads begging for my fingers to explore her.

This was too easy. One look from across the room and she was putty in my hands. Now she's not normally my type. I like my women brassy. Not butch but not too femme either, a bit in between but we can't always be fussy now can we. You got to take what you are given and grab them by the....

"Oh god do that again" she snapped, yanking my brown hair.

Easy tiger, she looked so innocent when I laid my eyes on her but this girl has a got a tongue on her. One I can't wait for her to use..

                                    **

"So when can I see you again"  She asked me not recalling her name from the previous night...Sally ...Sarah..something with an S...so here we go let her down gently.

"Actually I'm heading out of the country for a while so I won't be around. A matter of fact I've got to go now if I want to make my flight" I replied as I packed the last of my stuff into my suitcase knowing full well that I had a train to catch to Heathrow shortly. 

"Oh off anywhere nice?" she replied clearly not being too let down about my excuse of knowing well I was never going to call her again, in fact see her again for that matter.

"Just back home to Dublin for the weekend, it's my birthday" I replied flinging my backpack over my shoulder.

I really needed to get my arse in gear. I watched as her slim frame walked around my bed and headed straight for me. Immediately feeling her lips on mine, her tongue..oh god her tongue is something else. I really didn't have time before my flight. I'd already made her scream my name twice this morning.

"Happy birthday sexy" she mumbled against my lips causing me to open my eyes lazily. Shit this girl knows exactly what type of person I am and is playing me at my own game. No chance. I coughed loudly, wiping the lingering taste from my lips and yanked at the handle of my suitcase which caused her to step back. 

"Thanks" I smiled at her.

"Like I said, I really have to go" I reminded her and she simply nodded.

She made her way out of my room. I took one last glance around my apartment making sure my roommate Vanessa had no surprises such a underwear or sex toys sprawled around the flat. Don't judge me. I will do my introductions as soon as I get rid of Marsha Brady here.

"I guess this is good bye then..for now" She winked at me standing near my front door and leaned forward taking my lips again. I made sure not to allow her to deepen the kiss. There is nothing worse than sitting on a Ryanair flight for an hour frustrated as hell.

"Bye" I chirped holding my left hand against the door frame.

"I left you a little surprise on fridge" she smirked as she gave me a final wink and began walking down the corridor towards the stairs.

Surprise? I like surprises. Ohh fuck it. I raced back into the flat. I certainly bloody do like surprises as my eyes immediately caught hold the purple thong I ripped off Sandy's or whatever her name was that clung to the fridge magnet along with a piece of paper.

Ugh a number!!!Stacey?Ahhhh her name was Stacey now I remember. Stacey from Hackney. I'll keep these me thinks and shoved the purple garment in my pocket, tossing the the piece of paper in the bin and quickly made my way to the front door.

I needed to get my shit together for going back home for my birthday. A weekend of drink and girls what more could a lady ask for....

                                        ***

Nicole

That should do it. Again not being big headed but I know I can scrub up pretty darn well when I put the effort in it. If there was anything I was grateful for off Mary was my inheritance of a slender figure with the right amount of curves. It was now Friday. The night of Lily's party. I have managed to dodge Kim's house the past few days knowing Lily was back for her party and after the awkward grunt she gave me the other night in the kitchen when she hugged her sister.

I've opted to go with my strapless black dress that clung perfectly to my hips, stopping mid thigh I most likely would get a few looks here and there but who cares I was out to have a good time or at least try.

I loosely curled my hair into waves as my natural blonde hair was now resting against my exposed shoulders. I applied my make up, making sure not to over do it and just the right amount of eye liner to compliment my green eyes.

A few drinks and laughs with Kimmy is exactly what I need and even if it was for Lily's birthday. Lily and I never really spoke. It just wasn't really our thing so tonight wasn't going to be any different. I sat for breakfast the morning after Lily came back from London and I could have sworn Lily was staring at me a few times here and there most likely planning a voodoo on me or something.

Despite our lack of interaction I did managed to buy her a necklace for her birthday though. Who doesn't appreciate a pretty necklace I thought when I dragged Kim to the shops after school today. Signing the card I placed it in the small bag and gathered my shit together.

One thing I regretted was when Kim's Mum Linda had insisted on Shane picking me up on his way back from the bakery where Lily's cake was. A brief history lesson. Shane was a total sleeze. Well maybe once upon a time when I was 15 and an extremely drunk teenage hormones, I may have accidently slept with Kim's older handsome brother.

It was one night I wished had never happened but it did and Shane has done nothing but reminded me of it at any opportunity he could get. A bit of a problem was I never actually mentioned this little secret to Kim.

Although me and Kim were the best of friends and I would die for this girl, I could never bring myself to be honest with Kim. Oh hey Kim remember when you had a house party when your parents were away and we got totally plastered. Well I accidentally slept with your 20 year old brother.

No I couldn't say that because it wasn't an accident. I wish it was but no.. even after downing half a bottle of tequila I knew exactly what I was doing when I snook out of Lily's room and into Shane's bed where I slept with him and has since regretted it as the biggest mistake of my life. I did of course regret the entire thing the next day and have since being pleading with Shane not to say a word and he hasn't said anything to date but he enjoys tormenting me.

Thank god he works in Belfast so he's not there very often but when he's home at the weekend he will try anything to sweet talk his way back into my pants. He was a sleeze and a bit sick for wanting to bed an underage girl but it wasn't like I could complain to Kim how annoying and creepy he is. Well I could but I knew now almost 3 years on Kim wouldn't let this secret go down so well..

"Well hello Mrs. Ryan" came from downstairs. He was here fucking great. I applied one more layer of lip gloss and grabbed my stuff quickly.

As I descended the stairs I could hear my mother giggle flirtatiously. Rolling my eyes on the last step and proceeding around the corner into the hall way there he was standing holding my mother in his arms complimenting the middle aged woman as best he could. Come to think of it, these two would make a great pair and maybe they could jet off to some exotic island in the Indian ocean and live happily ever after away from here. If I could be so lucky...

"Nicole look at how this fine young strapping man has turned out" Mary giggled like a school girl as she patted Shane's buff chest.

"Mmh yeh" is all I could let escape from my mouth before I quickly darted into the kitchen grabbing my drink and walking towards the door causing Shane and the monster to tear apart. 

"Bye" I called out swinging open the door and strolled up the driveway towards Shane's car. 

"You behave tonight you two" Mary called out in attempt of being a responsible parent as Shane blew her a kiss good bye causing me to dry retch, opening the passenger door.

Shane walked around the front of the car giving me a cheeky wink while I clicked my seat belt. This was the start of a very uncomfortable night.

"Got any Tequila in there sexy?" Shane smirked as he started up the engine and stared at my exposed legs. Now I was regretting choosing this dress.

"No" I snapped as I grabbed my handbag to cover my skin closing my legs as tight as I could.

"Never mind babe..I'm sure I can manage to find us some later" he winked and he released the handbrake, giving me shivers like someone was walking over my grave..ekkk he was a total sleeze and it was only going to get worse as the night went on..great..

We pulled up to Kim's house with crowds of cars already lined up along the road. As soon as Shane pulled into the drive way I muttered a quick thanks and hurried out of the car.

The front door was open with random people presumably Lily's weird friends drinking their cans of cider, I gave them a polite smile and made my way into the kitchen. 

"Nicole sweetheart how are you?" Linda chirped as she took me in her arms, squeezing tightly.

I glanced around the busy house spotting Kim who was talking to some older man but she caught my gaze and she gave me a cheeky grin. Then catching the birthday girls eyes which roamed over my outfit and then I got a nod off of her before she quickly returned her attention to a purple haired girl drinking what appeared to have been neat whisky.

Lily was dressed in a dark blue dress with her hair resting neatly to either side of her face. She looked different tonight. She was normally dressed in jeans and a top. It was nice to see her feminine features. Sure she was a lesbian but she normally had her own style.

She wasn't butch but she definitely wasn't a girly girl either. She would always give Kim a disapproving look before a night out if she wore a dress shorter than her knees, then again it was her little sister wearing it. Sections of Lily's colourful inked arm matched her dress tonight and with the subtle amount of make up she was almost unrecognisable from her usual quiet self.

She actually looked..well hot...I can say that right? Of course I can just because she looks beautiful doesn't mean I want to hop in bed with her...although..no shut the fuck up Nikki she doesn't even acknowledge you. I never understood why we never got on?

Maybe it was the fact we were into different things. I don't know? She liked girls. I liked boys. I felt my body stiffen as I felt a rough hand grab my arse causing me to lean forward to Linda's arms as Shane propped himself against my body eagerly holding me as his mother did. This prick was really starting to irritate me.

"Let's get this party started" he yelled as he shook me roughly and hurried out the back garden towards a group of his friends.

                                       **

Lily

Fucking hell Nicole looks hot tonight. What the hell Lily she's your baby sisters friend!But those legs. That arse. Even her laugh from across the room is driving me insane. She's over chatting to Mum and Dad. She looks hot as fuck but I know her kind.

I know she can have any guy she wants and that's what she will most likely end up doing tonight with one of Shane's friends. Nicole is well. I don't know much about her. She's a Ryan and if her mother is anything to go by, she's trouble.

They are known for having everything. If you have an en suite, they'll have a Hot tub. If you have a Mercedes, They'll have the latest Audi. I hate people who just splash cash around the place like it means nothing. We were never poor but we are far from rich either.

Anyway I don't understand why Nicole insists on being in our house all the time? I'm sure she's got a perfectly good king size bed back in her house. She still looks hot tonight. That dress..fuck. I don't usually go for those pretty blondes..too much aggravation if you ask me.

They end up loving themselves more than anything else, not that I want love.  God no..I just want a fix...a nice rack and a juicy arse L!I can get my hands on for the night and right now Nicole is ticking all the right boxes. Jesus Lil get a grip, she's your little sisters best friend.

"Hey idiot" Donna laughed breaking me from my thoughts and she handed me a fresh shot of sambuca. The smell alone was enough to make my stomach burn. I clinked my shot glass carefully with Donna's and Kim's and let the burning liquid descend my throat.

"Nikki get over here" Kim shouted after she coughed away the after effects of the sambuca.

No no don't bring her over. I definitely won't be able to keep my eyes off those legs...oh god...look at them move. I watched as Nicole gave my mum a quick kiss on the cheek and slowly made her way over to us. Great now what.

"Donna I want you to meet my bestest friend in the world" Kim slurred as she stood up grabbing Nicole by the neck and causing her to sway with my little sister.

Kim was beyond shit faced and I was extremely turned on looking at Nicole. God dammit why did she have to be my sisters age and stuck up!

Nicole shook Donna's hand as she introduce herself while I sat here like a pervert. I caught Donna's eyes wandering over Nicole's body as Kim and Nicole giggled about something. Hell no. If I can't have Nicole then either can my best friend...Donna.

Ah the perfect Donna with the purple hair. I met Donna through the bar I used to work in when I first moved to London. She is a year older than me and believe it or not, a bigger player than me. She has a mouth that could talk her way into anyone's bed sheets including mine one night after one too many Jaegers but that's another story for another day.

There was no attraction between us now obviously since she was my best friend and right now I wanted to slap her silly for the way she was looking at Nicole. God dammit I need a drink. What the hell is gotten into me? I stood up and Nicole caught my eye. She smiled at me causing my pulse to quicken. Lily get a grip you pussy..

"Are you having a good birthday" she asked me with a smile. She has a nice smile. Her teeth were so fucking white and pretty.

It's strange although I've been around her a lot in the past. Having her face to face actually speaking to me, those bright green eyes staring into mine, I feel nervous. No one ever makes me feel nervous. Usually I was the one coming onto girls and making them struggle to even string a sentence together but here she was just looking at me and I felt like my heart was about to implode.

"Yeh" I stuttered. Quick do something...say something..anything.

"'Excuse me" I blurted out as I quickly made way back into the kitchen away from those eyes...that smile..Eww why was I acting like a girl.

These feelings are weird and strange. I don't do feelings or get excited unless a girl has gone down on me and even at that as soon as I climax they are just back to being another member of the female population.

I poured myself a drink in the kitchen taking a glance back in where I was just sitting I caught Nicole furrowed eyes staring at me before she quickly looked away and back towards my sister. Now I felt bad. What the hell!! I never feel bad!

I had to walk away before I said something stupid to her but now here I am standing here like a spare tool at my own birthday party. I hope to god my drink was spiked earlier or I was coming down with some fucked up influenza because whatever was happening to me I was actually having feelings. Excitement and attraction and that never happened to me unless I had a naked girl under me...especially when it only involved one person. My younger sister's best friend...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.4K 29
You know, since this is my last night here and we're already breaking the rules...maybe we could... It's the last night of summer camp. So when char...
103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.
430 39 35
One day in the beginning of June, a moving van pulled into the driveway next to Erin Lewis' house. A young girl, around the same age as Erin, exited...
3.9K 149 35
Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks that it's the start to the best years of he...