Betrayed By Fate

By alice-ayuzawa

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson... More

Author Note
"That smile of yours is haunting me"
Chapter 1 |Wolfsbane
Chapter 2 |Alpha Visitor
Chapter 3 | Escape
Chapter 4 | Jenn
Chapter 5 | Stranger
Chapter 6 | Mate
Chapter 7 | 'Alpha King'
Chapter 8 | Rejection
Chapter 9 | Taunting
Chapter 10 | Awaken
Chapter 11 | Stay
Chapter 12 | Tag Along
Chapter 13 | Jake
Chapter 14 | Aether
Chapter 15 | Shopping
Chapter 16 | Flower
Chapter 17 | Bloodshed
Chapter 18 | "Lily"
Chapter 19 | Confronting
Chapter 20 | Return
Chapter 21 | Past
Chapter 22 | Brother
Chapter 23 | "Netflix And Chill"
Chapter 24 | Lost
Chapter 25 | Seer
Chapter 26 | Memory
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | Apple
Chapter 29 | Arlen
Chapter 30 | Bunny?
Chapter 31 | I Love You
Chapter 32 | Surprise?
Chapter 33 | Forest
Chapter 34 | "Rogue"
Chapter 35 | Prank
Chapter 36 | "Nothing happened"
Chspter 36.5 | Bonus
Chapter 37 | Kiss
Chapter 38 | Luke
Chapter 39 | R.I.P
Chapter 40 | "I won't"
Chapter 41 | Party
Chapter 42 | "Burn it!"
Chapter 43 | Silver
Chapter 44 | Leave
Chapter 45 | "GIVE ME UNICORNS!"
Chapter 46 | Meeting
Chapter 47 | Zaire
Chapter 48 | Punch Me
New book
Chapter 49 | Save her
Characters Magazine [pleeease read]
Chapter 50 | I Will Tell Him
Chapter 51 | Pain
Hi...please don't kill me A/N
Chapter 52 | Goddess
Chapter 53 | Angel
NOTE
Chapter 54 | Time
Chapter 55 | Blood
Chapter 56 | Home
Chapter 57 | "I love you..."
Chapter 58 | Why
Chapter 59 | You Are Lost
Chapter 60 | Smile
Epilogue |1| Brown
Epilogue |2| Babies
Epilogue |3| Story
Epilogue |4| Mystery?

Q&A (and interesting facts )

22.5K 552 170
By alice-ayuzawa

Hello,
I am Alice...I am the crazy person behind this story *waves*

This is a chapter for those who want to know what I plan...since th ending was kind of open.

___________

HEY!
some of you might remeber that I asked you long ago to ask some questions to Arian and Jake for "Characters Magazine".

I kind of forgot to tell you guys*sheepish laugh* that the issue is out and you can read it. Sadly I was only able to do 10 questions out of the 30+ that you guys sent in (PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARED!).

You only have to download the app and then download the last issue, somewhere in between the pages is the interview with Jake and Arian. (It is completely free to downlaod the magazine and app)

GO READ IT! I think it was funny.

Back to the q&a
__________

1----" is there a character in this story that u love so much? That is somehow like you in something?

All characters are my babies so I love all but my favourites are Arian and Savannah.

Arian is all of my sick imagination in one person, she is reckless and strong. Things that I am not. I am cautios and think everything through.

And Savannah is everything I aspire to be when I am old.
Savage.

When old people are savage and straightforward you can't really say anything against them because you have to respect them. So it would be funny to see the reactions of young people.

Most of my characters are what I want to be or how I wish I could be.

2---" What inspired u writing this book?
Did u plan everything beforehand or ideas just came to you while writing it?"

This book was just an idea between other 40, saved as a draft. The beginning was just that first chapter where Jake rejected her and half of you cursed me for making you cry in just the first chapter (oops).

It was only that chapter that I wrote while I had my period and was too emotional and felt like writing down that scenario that came to my head.( TMI?)

What inspired me to continue writing after that chapter was...that more ideas popped into my head that I thought would be interesting to put them with that scenario. I got excited to write this twisted story.

3----"How did it feel writing your first book without any knowledge on writing
novels?"

It was terrifying.

I had no confidence in anything I wrote, I hated everything I wrote.

I threw myself into the water and tried to figure out how to use my arms and legs to hold myself over the water, and I almost drowned a few times.

This is how it felt.

Your comments gave me a floaty (u know those bright pink ones for kids? Haha)
But really I gained a little confidence through ya'll.

I struggled because I am a person who doesn't like to make mistakes, or do something bad. Continuing to write knowing that a good portion has mistakes in it drives me crazy.

4--- " What happened to the other bookman do they remember arian? "

They do.

Bookman have an absolute memory.
Trying to erase someone would get all this stored information they have mixed up.

But where are they, is the real question.

5--- " Did they have any children in the future ? Did she reveal her past to Jake ? "

Let me answer the second one first.

No, Arian didn't.
It would not have changed anything but Jake got out that they met once before.

To the question of children, they did have a child :)
Aaaaaaand maaaaaybe there will be a sequel of her/him.

6--- " What happened in that club that made Arian banned from it? I know it has something to do with Arian being drunk "

We aaaaall know what happens when Arian gets drunk. *chuckles*
Luke did help her get thrown out of not only the club...but she also got banned from the town itself....and is a small star in their history books. *nods in approval*

Let's keep it at that some guys there lost their manliness...*cough*

**a lot of

And she burned down sooome houses.

7----" Will Jake have his memory back? "

No.

He won't.

Sorry.

8--- " Will they get their happily ever after?"

They will.

They will have a child that turns their whole life upside down.

They will live a fulfilled life till death parts them.

:)

9--- " Is this actually the end of the book? "

It is, kind of.

This was the story of Arian and Jake.

And sadly this was the end.

I will probably not make another book for them but in the sequel that MIGHT (might)
Come, will have pieces of what happened after this book.

10--- " Will Jake and Arian marry and have kids? And will you make another werewolf book? Oh and btw ur book is kinda one of ma favs and all wish you luck..."

They will marry again, and have a kid.

The sequel is just an idea, if I keep adding to the basic idea I have in my head it might...Be something you guys would like to read. :)

And thank you ♡♡

11--- " Does she get her wolf back? "

How it was will be in the (MIGHT!) sequel,
But Arian will get Dahlia back.

Even thought it was a tight situation.

12--- " Please explain the ending to me I do not get it at all 😂😂 ahaha. Btw I love your book "

In the last chapter of the Epilogue Arian came back to the pack after she promised to herself to not ruin Jake's life again.

She made the moon goddess make her mortal which almost killed Dahlia.

And marking with Jake would be the only chance of healing her. Dahlia might have a chance since their souls melt together and that would give Dahlia the strength she needs to not disappear.

So she came back.

She realised that after fighting for herself and him she should have came back earlier.

You could say after she watched the fall come and all of the trees became bare, she cleaned the ground of the fallen leaves and snown, she didn't stay to watch the spring come where all the flowers come to life. And the land regain its green colour.

Something like that.

*******************

About the Sequel,

It is just an idea I have, don't take me by the word, I am seriously just playing with the thought.

Because it would be a chance a new story and not leave those open questions here to rot.

Only writing what happens to Jake and Arian would be difficult, I don't really know where to go with that story.

This would be much easier.

*****************

fun facts (for those who want to know):

---most of this story twists weren't planned at first, they popped in my mind and I wrote them down, then I built them into the story.
I felt like a crazy witch mixing a potion.

"Some pain here, a little heartbreak there, and pinch of self hatred."
*takes a sip*
"Perfect"

it went something like this.

----Arian wasn't supposed to be a normal werewolf.
The redmoon pack was supposed to take humans and make them werewolves but they would make the test objects believe they were %100 werewolf.

But I dropped that idea since it didn't go with my other ideas for the story.

---- %60 of the chapters were written at 1-3 am.
What can I say, I am creative at night. *shrug*

---- I originally had planned that Jake kills Arian, Liam and the whole nightfall pack.
And then the moon goddess makes him a bookman using the life energy of all the people he knew and loved.

He would have had the same fate as Arian.

I dropped that idea because I felt bad for you guys....and I had better ideas.

---- I thought at first to delete the story.
Not because of the few reads but because I lost interest.

But then I got more ideas which inspired me not to drop it.

----Nobody of the people I know personally (Friends&family) know that I write except my sister who doesn't have Wattpad.

My mom always assumes I write with my "boyfriend"  or some boys in general (as if I have one lmao or ever would) when I write furiously on the keyboard.

My family doesn't even know I am enjoy writing, better that way.
I know they wouldn't really approve of it. And my siblings would only make fun of me.

I like this kind of secret.

You guys are my secret, lol.

----I am blind without my glasses.
Seriously, you could ask me if a person is female or male and I would tell you they are a cat.

---- but that doesn't mean my eyes are bad when I have my glasses on.
I am great with colors and redrawing things precisely.

Do you know in geography when you have to redraw a specific place off the map?
I would redraw it with every crease and edge.

And my teacher's eyes would always bulge at it.

----I get lost easily.

---- I get sassy and snappy when I am physically hurting.
I roast everything and anyone, which is the complete opposite of my character.

My mom always becomes worried and confused because I behave so out of character. Haha. And she is always stunned at how I behave so strange.

----I make terrible puns to annoy my friends.

----I let my sister press on the "Completed" thing for this story.
She was as freaked out as me.

---- And fun fact, this book went for one year and almost a half.

________________________________

This is the end of this Q&A

This was quite a ride.

I hope you enjoyed this note and the book itself.

Take this last gif of Jensen Ackles
As Dean Winchester.
(I love Supernatural)

Bye

Thank you *smile*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...