Enduring Wind and Fire (LOTR)

By herwriteness

Anneth has long clung to her dreams, though sorrow has threatened to murder them again and again. There was a... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII

Author's Note

128 3 2
By herwriteness

Hey guys!

So, I told myself I was not going to put one of these in this story, but I've just been so busy and tired lately that I needed to.

I decided that I'm not going to continue writing Enduring Wind and Fire because it's been very stressful, and I haven't had time. I guess I've fallen out of love with the story I've created.

The next chapter will be my last update before I add an epilogue just to kind of finish it because I hate unfinished things. 

Also, I promise you that it's just a coincidence that this note came on April Fools. Sunday is supposed to me my updating day, so this note just happened to come today.

I love you guys, and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.2K 52
People say that death is not the end. For Evelyn, it's not. After battling cancer for almost four years, death is something that this nineteen year o...
26.1K 1.1K 34
Post Battle of Five Armies, the story of Legolas's journey north to find the ranger known as 'Strider'. Essentially how Legolas met Aragorn (plus all...
184K 5.9K 47
She was born questioning her place in Middle Earth. She grew realising that her powers brought only pain. She journeyed, to find the truth and love...
336K 13K 74
Book One "From the time we are born we start making choices. At the time when we are young we learned that our choices come with consequences. Some a...