FOURTEENTH MEMEBER || SVT Fan...

By ejaykim

She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she h... More

1.0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Crack 1.0
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Crack 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Crack 3.0
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Crack 4.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Please Read! EMERGENCY!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - END
Please Read
Please Read
Specials - 1

Chapter 38

577 18 0
By ejaykim

Hello everybody! I'm so excited for this chapter 'cause for the first time I will be writing it in Scoups' POV. I'm not sure if it'll be alright but I'll give it a shot. Enjoy!

Scoups' POV...

I've been very busy these days.
I barely get to have enough rest; mostly because of the hectic schedule promoting our newly released album. I also constantly find myself worrying about Jae Eun. Though the CEO assured me he's got his men secretly keeping an eye on her, I still feel uneasy- afraid the people after her life will come back.

"Let's take a break." Our choreographer, Hoshi, announced and sighs of relief echoed through the air. I went to a corner and sat on the floor, leaning my back against the wall.

"Hyung!" I pivot my head to the right and a bottle of water was flying to my face which I caught without breaking a sweat.

"Thanks." I yelled to Seungkwan.

"What's distracting you Coups?" I looked at Jeonghan through the corner of my eye. He sat beside me  as I chugged on the bottle to quench my parched throat.

"Me? Distracted?" I asked. I took my towel and wiped my sweat with it. "What made you think so?"

"Just a hunch. Maybe it's because you're not wearing our ring today." He said while wearing an impassive look.

I looked at my right pinky and realized my ring wasn't there. I never take it off unless I feel perturbed by many things.

"Just thinking of things." I told him.

"Like Jae Eun?" Jeonghan said with a serious voice.

This guy really knows me.

"She's one of those things I'm thinking about though."

"Don't deny it Coups. It's written all over your face. About 90% is concerned with her and only 10% of your worries concerns our album promotions."

I gulped and was speechless. I didn't realize that fact until he mentioned it.

"Why are you so concern of Jae Eun? Is it because she reminds you of Anna?" I was taken aback by Jeonghan's words. This guy notices every little thing and that's what makes him freaking annoying sometimes. He's really talented at hitting my spots.

But Jeonghan's right. Jae Eun does reminds me of Anna. From the very moment we met- her attitude, the way she speaks, her clumsiness, her terrible skills in lying, all of her. She may act tough but she easily gets hurt and is really fragile on the inside. It makes me want to protect her and keep her from the world. Before I knew it, she had already made a place in my heart.

"You like her, don't you? You worry for her not because she was put in your care and certainly not because you think of her as your little sister.
It's more than that, am I right?" I gaped at him and he smirked in return.

No, you're wrong. She reminds me of Anna but that doesn't mean I like her. No, I don't feel that way.

"Look at you realize it just now." He laughed at me. "You know what, just admit it already. It's about time to stop dwelling in the past and take what you want to take." He gave me a pat on the shoulder before walking away, leaving me alone to process his words.

This is not the time to be thinking of my own problems! I still have responsibilities as a leader.

--

Time flew by quickly and it's finally time to go home. I slumped on the bench and stared at the ceiling, letting my body recharge its expelled energy.

"Hyung." I tilted my head a little and saw Mingyu wearing a serious face.

"I have something to say to you. " I scrunched my eyebrows and hesitance was written all over his face but he did spoke anyway. "Remember that night Jae Eun had a fight with two woman?" I nodded in response.

"I guess it was better if we poked a little to Jae Eun's business and asked her who they were." He said.

"You're right. Should've done that. What can I say? We were too much of a gentleman to respect a lady's privacy." I chuckled, trying to break off the serious mood but it didn't work.

"I got a feeling they'll be back soon. Isn't it better if we go fetch Jae Eun from work?" He suggested and I strongly agreed to it. I've been too focused to those people who's after her that I forgot other people who also poses possible threats.

"I'll go alone. Relay the message and tell the others to go home ahead." I told Mingyu and started to walk away.

"Are you sure?" Mingyu hollered out and I gave him a thumbsup.

I'll protect her. It angered me when I learned Mingyu was the one who saved her that night. I was angry at myself for not being at her side when she needed help. I'm the leader of this family so I should be the one protecting her and the other members.

"You worry for her not because she was put in your care and certainly not because you think of her as your little sister. It's more than that, am I right?" I bit my lower lip and shoved the thought aside.

I got out from the taxi and noticed a lot of costumers in the restaurant. I went in and caught sight of some waiters cleaning up some mess.

Did something happen? An accident maybe?

I roamed my eyes in search for Jae Eun but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Maybe she went home already?

I was about to turn around when I saw Jae Eun's friend waving at me, telling me to come.

"Seungcheol-ssi." She greeted with a bow. "I have something to tell you."

She told me what happened and now I know there hadn't been an accident but a fight instead.

"The manager is treating her wounds in his office right now. I'll lead you there."

I felt a sting in my chest. Once again, I wasn't there when she needed someone to be there for her.

Calming myself, I smiled at the girl whom I pressumed to be Mina -if I remember her name correctly.

I followed Mina up the stairs and saw two doors adjacent to each other. I opened the door where I heard voices. Little did I know that what I'll see will make me realize something.

"Nam Jae Eun." They looked at me, surprised.

"Wait. This doesn't mean anything."

I know. I fucking know but why do I fucking feeling this unfamiliar pain?

Min Soo got up and helped Jae Eun stand.

"Let's go." I sternly commanded.

"But I still have things to discuss with Min Soo." She retorted. I was supposed to look at her gently but I glared at her instead.

What is fucking wrong with me?

"Let's go." I repeated and she trailed behind me.

I was silent the whole ride. When we went inside the dorm, she was still behind me and bumped to me when I suddenly stopped by my door. She politely bowed and slowly walked towards her room. Everything I did afterwards were wrong. My body gained a mind of its own and decided to pull her to my room.

What a brilliant body I have.

"Sit." My voice was husky and it was clear that it startled her. Everything I fucking do is opposite of what I want.

She kept her head down as I stared at her. I noticed the cuts on her hand and quickly grabbed my first aid kit to treat her.

It was silent. It was awkward. I didn't know what to say after acting like a complete jerk.

"Hey, are you upset? Did I do something wrong?"

Of course you did nothing wrong.

"If it's about Min Soo, I'm sorry okay. But trust me, he's not dangerous. I don't know but his aura oozes security ever since the first time I met him. I--" Her words pierced my heart and I didn't know why. I looked at her, my eyes swirling with different emotions.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" I asked back and continued doing my work.

"I told you to tell me if something is bothering you, didn't I? Do you not trust me?" My voice cracked but I didn't care.

"Of course I trust you." she said gently and sincerely. "I just don't want to drag you into my mess. I've caused you enough problems. I have Min Soo anyway. He'll protect me from them and I'm sure he will---"

Her words stirred the storm in me and without thinking of anything else, I caged her body with mine and pressed my lips unto hers. She tried to push me but I didn't move. I know I'll regret this later but I also know that I'll regret it when I don't do this. I needed to confirm something. I needed to know the reason why I'm being like this.

She kissed me back and I didn't want this moment to end but I had to regain control over my body before everything's too late.

She pushed me and I let her. She was shocked and so was I. I know she fucking hates me now.

"I'm sorry." I managed to mumble. I reached out for her hand but she slapped mine away.

She hates me because of what I fucking did.

"Sorry." I once again said. Running a finger through my hair, I walked out. I needed fresh air in order to think things straight.

I went out of the dorm and sat at the bench under the streetlight.

"You realize it now do you?" I raised my head only to see Woozi standing beside me.

"I don't need that now, Jihun." I told him but he continued anyway.

"Just admit it already. You like her." He supplied.

"Stop it. I don't want to know. I'm afraid that if I'll know the reason, I'll start to get greedy. I'll start to want her for myself only and it'll break me if I lose her like I lost Anna." I clenched my hands into fists so hard that my nails had digged deep to my palms.

Earlier, I felt the need of knowing the reason but now I realized I don't want to know. I'm afraid to know. I'm afraid of myself.

"You won't lose her. Trust yourself." He said firmly and I wanted to believe his words but it was hard to do so.

"Why are you asking me things like this anyway? H-how did you know?"

Fuck. I said it. That question is a proof of me admitting it.

"Just so you know, you're the only one in the group that doesn't know about it. Everyone else was fast enough to catch up." Those were his last words before he left.

Why do I have to be so fucking talented at being pathetic?

Here you go. I hope you liked it. If you did, please vote and leave a comment. It'll really motivate me if you do so. Gomapda!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 3.7K 37
Seungcheol knew Jeonghan, a bit very well. It was a high school rivalry that never ended. It was dragged so bad that in the present, Seungcheol and J...
13.4K 877 31
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
29.5K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
41.8K 471 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...