Betrayed By Fate

By alice-ayuzawa

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson... More

Author Note
"That smile of yours is haunting me"
Chapter 1 |Wolfsbane
Chapter 2 |Alpha Visitor
Chapter 3 | Escape
Chapter 4 | Jenn
Chapter 5 | Stranger
Chapter 6 | Mate
Chapter 7 | 'Alpha King'
Chapter 8 | Rejection
Chapter 9 | Taunting
Chapter 10 | Awaken
Chapter 11 | Stay
Chapter 12 | Tag Along
Chapter 13 | Jake
Chapter 14 | Aether
Chapter 15 | Shopping
Chapter 16 | Flower
Chapter 17 | Bloodshed
Chapter 18 | "Lily"
Chapter 19 | Confronting
Chapter 20 | Return
Chapter 21 | Past
Chapter 22 | Brother
Chapter 23 | "Netflix And Chill"
Chapter 24 | Lost
Chapter 25 | Seer
Chapter 26 | Memory
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | Apple
Chapter 29 | Arlen
Chapter 30 | Bunny?
Chapter 31 | I Love You
Chapter 32 | Surprise?
Chapter 33 | Forest
Chapter 34 | "Rogue"
Chapter 35 | Prank
Chapter 36 | "Nothing happened"
Chspter 36.5 | Bonus
Chapter 37 | Kiss
Chapter 38 | Luke
Chapter 39 | R.I.P
Chapter 40 | "I won't"
Chapter 41 | Party
Chapter 42 | "Burn it!"
Chapter 43 | Silver
Chapter 44 | Leave
Chapter 45 | "GIVE ME UNICORNS!"
Chapter 46 | Meeting
Chapter 47 | Zaire
Chapter 48 | Punch Me
New book
Chapter 49 | Save her
Characters Magazine [pleeease read]
Chapter 50 | I Will Tell Him
Chapter 51 | Pain
Hi...please don't kill me A/N
Chapter 52 | Goddess
Chapter 53 | Angel
NOTE
Chapter 54 | Time
Chapter 55 | Blood
Chapter 56 | Home
Chapter 57 | "I love you..."
Chapter 58 | Why
Chapter 59 | You Are Lost
Chapter 60 | Smile
Epilogue |1| Brown
Epilogue |2| Babies
Epilogue |3| Story
Q&A (and interesting facts )

Epilogue |4| Mystery?

36.3K 1.1K 296
By alice-ayuzawa

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD OF YOU!
********************************

6 Am

Arian's eyes flew open at the distinct sound of a baby's cry.

Her hand flew to her pillow in her sleepy haze. But to her confusion couldn't find anything.

The cry of a baby made memories resurface.It was an instinct that the cries awakened within her.

Lily was a quiet baby, she only had cried when she met strangers. So when she cried in the night it meant that someone tried to get in...or when a diaper change was demanded.

So she had kept a kitchen knife under her pillow that gave her a sense of security, something that she could defend herself and her baby with.

Arian looked down at her empty palm in thoughts. Just another memory that brushed past her. With both hands she brushed over her face in attempt to get rid of the urge to lay down on her comfy bed.

I just hope Nora and I don't cross paths.

We--no, I don't want to be victim of an intensified version of her cries.

Arian smiled to herself as she carried herself to the bathroom. Looking through the supplies in the cabinets she found all she needed for a shower and fresh breath.

In a clean outfit she was ready to face the start of an exciting day full of baby screams. Glares and questioning looks.

And a mate who can't remember me.

Wait--what is this?

Arian eyes snapped at the small scratches on the ground. She wondered how she didn't notice them last night. She followed the 2 meter trail of ocasional scratches with her eyes. They weren't obvious, she would have overlooked it if her eyes didn't catch the missing gleam of the polished ground on this trail.

Like someone was walking forward and back on this trail so often that it scraped on the ground. But the scratches couldn't be from simple walking. The were long but not deep scratches.

Oh.

...

Ouch...that hurt.

Arian tightened her fingers into fists. She hoped that those weren't what she guessed and not from who she thought they are.

With a grim look she pulled the door open. From the corner of her eyes she saw how a figure jumped back with a choked noise escaping their lips.

"Ehh..." Jake struggled to bring a word out to explain his suspicious creeping. Arian used it as a chance to take in his appearance.

He had a black hoody on that gave not much away of his muscular form, the hood was covering his hair only showing a few dark strands from the front that escaped and laid on his forehead. He had faded jogging pants on that fitted him loosely. His hands were burried in his hoody's pocket.

He looked like a naughty school boy that is going out on a past midnight stroll and was caught just climbing out of the window.

"You look grim, not so great sleep?" Jake asked. Arian's mouth twitched, she knew he is trying to change the subject.

"No, it is nothing" she shook her head "What are you doing here?"

He clearly stiffened "It is nothing?" He sheepishly repeated her words.

Arian bit her inner cheek to suppress the smile that threatened to tug on her lips, she arched a brow in a demanding manner.

"Okay, don't think of me as a creep, I swear it was not intentional--"

Well that sounds promising.

"--I just used to stay in this room a lot. So since I didn't yesterday...I kind of sleepwalked here and knocked out against the wall outside the room" he gave me a bright smile in the hope that it would help making this situation less awkward.

Arian just stared at him her eyes slightly wide.

Her lips twitched, the corners tugging upwards into an amused smile. The almost scared look in his icey blue eyes even earned a chuckle but the smile vanished as soon as it appeared.

"I noticed the scratches on the floor..." Arian trailed off.

"My wolf, Aether, likes to stay there. It is weird that he would rather stay here than go on a run. I can't blame him, I like this room too." Jake shifted awkwardly from a one foot to another.

"You just sit in your wolf form here?" Arian struggled to form the question that was veiled with fake curiosity.

She knew why.

"Yeah, I know it is weird. Maybe we he was waiting for you?" He chuckled jokingly.

You don't know how true your words are.

Which makes them even more painful.

But instead of shooting a remark out with a painful underlying truth, she answered with the same playful tone  "Are you flirting with me? I was unaware that chicks nowaday like the creepy stalker approach" she raised an eyebrow.

"Eh--....no?" Jake froze on his spot, unable to respond. Arian tried to erase her previous thoughts and just focus on Jake's speechless face.

He is still cautios. Arian knows that is her fault since she hasn't shown much interest in him since she came.

Arian's mouth opened slightly in awe at the sight of Jake's face slowly turning red. The colour was spreding from his neck to his cheeks and his ears. "Y-your heartbeat is slowly matching my own...which isn't good since mine is racing," he glanced down at her, holding her stunned gaze "...now I was flirting" with his scarlet blush he smirked.

Seems that Arian forgot that Jake was a sweet talker. She thought he was cautious of his actions and words to not scare her away, but something might have snapped in him.

Bad.

Bad Jake.

Arian felt her own heat concentrating in her head, turning her cheeks a crimson red. Her heart hammered against her ribcage. She was sure that her heart already outrun his. Her mouth went dry, unable to form a word.

"I-I-... I mean--..." she stuttered feeling the warm feeling spreading through her and tightening around her heart.

Her right hand snapped to her blushing face trying to cover her traitor cheeks. She held her left hand up accusingly at the heartbreaker in front of her "THIS IS UNFAIR! WHY DID YOU BLUSH?!"

"Huh?" Jake gave her a confused look. His face slowly recovering from the blush.

Arian poked her accusing finger at his hard chest "you...are a sly unfair player"

"Okay?" He answered cautiously.

I wasn't prepared for shy-Jake!

That is cheating! I wanted to make him flustered and now he made me flustered by being flustered!

AND HOW CAN HE LOOK LIKE A PUPPY WHILE BLUSHING!!

Arian felt something soft lingering on her cheeks. Her vision was occupied by some black fabric. Then she noticed that the soft touch left a trail of burning tingles.

The figure resigned back, admiring the once more frozen face of Arian. A playful smirk played on Jake's lips as he gazed down at her.

"Nice to meet you mate" Aether winked.

Arian took a slick step back in panic "Ae-- I mean, w-what is your name?" She tilted her head to the side.

F*ck.

F*ck.

Not good.

Not Aether.

NOT GOOD!

"My name is Aether, Love" he didn't notice the frightened step she took back and advanced towards her. "And you are Arian, our mate..."

"Yes" Arian's hands cramped as she frantically held thhem together.

"Are you...okay, love?" Aether's brown eyes pierced into hers, his excitment was slightly muffled by worry.

"I am...--"

"Jake! Jenn would be grateful if you helped her with Nora." Zaire's voice called from the stairs.

Jake's eyes instantly regained their icy blue colour. With a hesitated look he gave her a smile and jogged past her to aid the young mother.

With shaky hands she tried to calm her breathing down. "If you want to watch a Chick-flick drama go watch the notebook, maybe you'll find your soft side" Arian growled at the figure leaning against the wall behind her.

"Don't be ridiculous, I already watched that movie with Jenn 14 times throughout her pregnency..." he shuddered at the thought "What was that? I was spying to see my best friend finally holding his mate but what I see is a mess of....whatever you are. If this continues like this I will lose the bet..." the rest only a mumble.

"Shut the f*ck up" Arian grumbled back. "And stop spying on us like some psycho fangirl. Tell that Jenn"

Zaire rolled his eyes "Thank you!"

"That doesn't mean I am not curious what had happened just now"

Arian let out an exaggerated sigh "you two are a match made is heaven"

"I know" he answered cockily

"....I told you that Dahlia will die in approximately a month, all because of the process of becoming mortal. I almost can't feel her anymore, she is slowly disappearing. The reason I am here is...to help Dahlia"

"Should I call Savannah?" Zaire asked, any playfulness gone.

"No, she can't do anything for me. Dahlia is weak...the only thing that might save her is her mate.....I-I need to mark Jake within this month. If not Dahlia will die. At first it was just a theory since when marking, mates wolves' spirits built a strong bond...almost melting together I thought it might work, coming here was a decision of pure desperation. Just now when Aether appeared I could feel her steer...I think it could really work" Arian bemused.

"You make it sound like you only came back for Dahlia's sake" Zaire snorted "who are you trying to fool? Should I get you a mirror?"

"You are right, I am trying to fool myself. If I pretend that it was for Dahlia's sake I can bear looking him in the eyes without breaking down in front of him," She hissed at him " I can bear the guilt I am carrying with me. So yes, I am a f*cking idiot" Her hand went through her hair making it a mess.

"Oh."

"'Oh' my a*s" Arian growled and walked past him. He was right, but rubbing salt into the wound won't help her.

"Hey, I said I am apologetic" Zaire ran after her.

Arian shook her head "Oh?" She mocked.

"Kind of"

At the bottom of the stairs Nora's giggle was audible. Zaire walked past her into the living room, Arian stopped just by the door .

Sh*t.

If I go in, we will have to hear the second symphony of 'ode to screeching'

Who thought that babies will hate you if you kill the moongoddess?

Not me.

"Ouch" Jake muttered lowly. A chuckle from Zaire followed right after.

"I taught her her that" he boasted.

Arian was temped to take a peek of Jake playing with Nora, with the risk of Nora catching a glimpse of her.

F*ck it.

Like the ninja she is she peeked from the wide open door into the living room. Jake was holding Nora away from him while she was waving her hands around almost like trying to slap him. Zaire was sitting on the couch with a coffee in his hand amused.

At 3 months she is more devolved than a human baby, and a lot smarter. She is smart enought to scream when she sees me.

That makes her a hell more than Jake.

"Normally I would drag you in but I know Nora will scream our ears off soooo" Jenn whispered behind her. "Here" she handed her a coffee.

"Thanks" Arian took the coffee from her hands.

Jenn gave her a sympathetic smile before she went in.

A walk around the pack sounds great right now, maybe also breakfast.

At least more appealing than my awkward mate situation and a baby who hates me.

Well not more appealing than my mate--

Now I am doing what Dahlia does everytime.

....I really miss her.

****
I have been away for hours maybe I should go back?

"Ms.Blackburn!" A voice called behind her.

Who the hell calls me Ms.Blackburn? And is that Jake's voice?

She turned around to see that indeed her guess was right, it was Jake. He stopped in front of her while catching his breath.

"Is this some kink or why are you calling me 'Ms.Blackburn'?"

Jake who was taken back by Arian's remark choked on his saliva and started to cough violently. "W-what? Please Stop with thses remarks--"

Arian impulsively cut him off "Why? Does it make you think of something naughty?" She furrowed her brows.

Arian is trying to push him so he can joke around with her, if she teases him he might respond with a joke to spare himself any embarrassment.

This is actually really fun.

Teasing 'fetus' Jake in the first days of meeting his mate is mean, I know.

But I can't resist. It is usually Dahlia who says those suggestive comments in my head which gives me the opportunity to think how ridiculous they are.

Now...they just slip.

Okay,  you can't call it an accidental slip if I do it on purpose.

"I thought I was back to square one since Aether kind of accidentaly--...yeah. I thought you were mad so I just wanted to make sure..." he voice faded as he realized he was talking nonsense.

Ugh

Aether was always cheeky.

Scratch that, both of them are. But I realized that later with Jake.

"You can call me Arian, Jake. And I am not mad. Really" she assured him when he didn't look so convinced.

"Still, I shouldn't have invaded your personal space--" he gritted his teeth and stopped for a second, he was talking with Aether who was currently disagreeing with him. "--Do you want to drink a coffee?" His eyes twinkled with his boyish charm, Arian was in a daze as she nodded.

This was not planned.

______

Ugh.

This is the café where Luke did his prank on Jake.

Oh you non-existing moon goddess, give me the strength to not burst out laughing.

Amen.

"Beta! Do you want the usual?-" A waitress in her mid 40s smiled at him politely, "Or should I make it double?" She winked when she noticed me.

"Yes, please" Jake coughed awkwardly "thank you"

"There is a cosy corner table that is free...I am just saying" she chuckled and disappeared into the kitchen.

I glanced up to Jake who didn't meet my eyes and grumbled incoherent words under his breath.

"Let's go to said corner" Arian reached for his hand and dragged him to the excluded table.

They sat opposite of the other, Arian let her eyes wander over his change of outfit, the dark green jacket was open, showing his black sweater which outlined what might be under that pile of clothes.

Okay, not pile but...

Stop!

"I hope you won't mind coffee and cake, it isn't quite time for a lunch yet" he leaned back into his chair, both his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"No...It's alright with me" Arian was quiet. Indeed she was always more of a laidback person but her lack of words came from her bemused state.

I have seen him a few times since I came but that wasn't like this, not so casual.

It is the first time he is so calm, I don't know if I like it.

He was cuter when he was embarrassed or nervous.

What bullsh*t.

Arian pouted internally.

Jake attempted to start a conversation, Arian however interrupted him "I ordered--"

"A Vanilla- Strawberry cake, right?" Arian propped her left elbow on the table and laid her head on her open palm. Her brown eyes twinkled at his twitching arm.

She pursed her lips slightly finding it amusing that he hasn't moved since they sat down, still the same crossed arms.

"I am not going to even attempt to ask how you knew that" he shook his head chuckling. Usually Arian wouldn't try to dig further but his chuckle made her a little irrational, hearing it again was her goal.

"Why?" Her lips twitched, his chuckle was contagious.

"Asking questions to mysterious ladies could be my downfall"

Arian raised a brow at him "You find me mysterious, how so?"

"You are--"

He was cut off by the kind waitress with their order "Aaand here is the order for the two lovebirds. The genleman usually drinks his coffee without milk so I figured you might not, here is some creamy milk if you want, miss. It is a miracle that the genleman finally brings a date so consider this on the house" she gave us a bright smile and left us be.

"You aren't very popular, huh?" Arian remarked, she reached for the milk and dropped a quarter in her cup, with two sugar cubes. She mixed it well with her spoon.

Hahaha.

"And you are rude" he drank of his coffee and narrowed his eyes at her, a pinkish colour covering the tip of his ears. Arian's lips formed into a smirk but covered it with her cub. The slight burn of the hot coffee didn't fade the smirk on her face.

Pouty Jake is also a win.

"How about you try to guess something about me, and I try the same with you" Arian took a bite of the Vanilla-Strawberry cake.

"Why do I have a feeling this game is a little rigged?" Jake wondered to himself a small playful smile on his lips.

Because it is, buddy.

Sucks for you.

Jake surprised her more than once, with this game she might at least have a vague idea what he still has in his mind. Even thought he didn't notice, his actions and words indicate that there must be some memories that still linger in his conscious about her.

What if these little shards cause the rest to return?

It was an unnecessary concern, it was impossible.

But Arian isn't able to just leave it without being certain.

"But I get something if I win. My first guess is....you can cook?" He raised a brow.

"Which means I can poison you, careful Beta" Arian winked.

"I don't think I am happy about that point" he took a big gulp of his coffee.

"My turn. You weren't originally from this pack. You have Alpha blood in you" guessed Arian.

"Those were two! And both are...correct" he nodded "I am losing this, darn it"

"You like books. You have a sibling?"

"...yes" Arian's expression became darker.

'You like books'

At least he didn't say anything about Bookmen.

I can't 'guess' that he had siblings, that would be too suspicious.

This game is 'rigged', huh?

He is playing it without any problems.

"...you are wearing M right now" Arian drank another sip of her coffee.

"How did you...are you a seer?" Jake leaned forward, confusion written all over his face.

Arian choked on her coffee, with shaky hands she hit her chest trying to breath.

"Hey-hey! Are you okay?" Her wild coughs grew into uncontrollable laughter.

Jake was glad they were in a secluded corner. Arian's laughter was like clear bells leaving him stunned. He hasn't heard her laugh so free since she came here. It was a heart felt laugh that was contagious, if Jake wasn't too busy staring at her lips that formed a smile bright from ear to ear snd the small wrinkles that formed at the edge of her eyes.

She looked younger, she looked so carefree since she came here.

She looked adorable. But this time he kept his thought to himself.

"You..haha...have....--" her laughter slowly faded into chuckles as she wiped the tears that escaped her eyes "you are so naive, Jake"

"I got it, you are not a Seer. What trick did you use now to know what size I was wearing? Should I be worried?" Jake to a bite of his cake.

Arian's eyes twinkled with mischief  "Jake, you have your sweater on wrong. I can see the tag"

"Oh" Jake looked down, the fork hanging out if his mouth "I am going to fix that" he pulled the fork out of his mouth and stood up.

Arian snorted at the memory of his confused face, at first she didn't notice but he had moved his head which let the tag show a little.

He really thought I was a seer, hahaha!

If Dahlia could have heard this, she would be proud of me.

I should stop talking about her like she is already dead.

***

When Jake came back he had to endure the teasing smirks Arian shot him but they continued to ask eachother questions. There was no end in sight, no one of them had made a wrong guess so to finally settle a winner, they will make the first to make a wrong guess the loser.

It was Jake's turn, he was tense. After coming so far he wanted his prize "...You hate apple pie?"

Arian's breath hitched, a smile played on her lips "Wrong, you lost" she locked eyes with him.

"Are you sure? I could swear you don't"

"You are right, I did hate apple pie, a lot actually. But someone I knew--" Arian took a napkin and cleaned her hands of any cream from the cake, "that person really loved apple pie...I don't know if that person loved it or just wanted me to like it...but in the end I came to like it" Arian didn't try to hint, she figured Jake would be dumb enough to be jealous of himself without knowing.

And that would just make their tricky situation...trickier.

"I guess I lost" he gave her a cheeky smile "good news, since you like apple pie, I can bake you one" Jake reached for his jacket.

"...you know I lied when I said I would poison you?" Arian playfully looked to her left and grimaced.

"Ha-ha funny. I am actually pretty good at baking, don't look so unconvinced!" He poked Arian's forehead almost hurt.

"I believe you, really...I do" a chuckle followed.

"Bullsh*t" he grumbled and left a fifty dollar bill at the table.

They were walking out of the Café, Arian closed her leather jacket with her reddish hands. Autum can have harsh wind at this time of the year.

"What do you want...as your prize, my Poisonous Queen Arian?" he put a hand on his chest and bowed a little. Arian pushed him lightly making him fake stumble.

"Just because I might have mentioned twice that I would poison you, I am the Poison Queen ? I like it" Arian nodded to herself.

How come in just a long conversation he became so relaxed around me? No stutter, no nervous yet cute creeping...good that he stopped that.

Just with talking with him...it is like he is old Jake.

He remembers me, but doesn't notice it.

I just needed to talk to him to make him remember my presence.

I could be a hopeless romantic but it might be because Aether and the mate bond that he didn't completely forget me.

I don't know when but...through the conversation...I started to recognize more and more of Jake. He started to joke around, to tease me.

He is still him.

"I want pie" Arian skipped forward humming.

"How old are you? Slow down, I drank too much coffee" Jake hid his hands in his pockets.

"Waaaayyyy older than you" Arian winked back at him.

"Right now you look like 4" he looked around for a bench.

"You wish"  Arian turned around and skipped to the bench he sat on. He grimaced and shuddered visibly.

"Ew! Stop, not cool" he shook his head viontly. "How many cups did you have again?"

"6" Arian rocked back and forth.

Jake thought she was so hyperactive because of the coffee but it was because Arian finally realised that Jake is still him and that this...

...Might really be their 'happy end'

It was a spark of hope that she almost could touch, never had she dreamt of being so close to having her picture book life.

No immortality was between them, no revenge or her past.

Time is their key.

Arian stood in front of his sitting figure, her dark hair was dancing in the wind.

A contagious smile adored her face.

"Should I be worried that you have a killer smile on? Nothing against you but I meant that literally" he showed his pearl white teeth in a bright cheeky smile.

"The...the first time in my life I can close my eyes and imagine how my future will look like, I don't have to colour out the what Ifs is my life, I don't have to worry...I really think I can be happy--"

Like the fall wind her lips brushed his in a chaste kiss, if Jake didn't feel her warm breath brushing his jaw he would have thought he imagined it. Before he could do anything she backed away.

"--with you" her stunning smile stole his breath.

"...I really think you actually had 8 cups" Jake coughed trying to recover, his hands were burried in his pockets where they couldn't do any harm.

"You are an a*s" she laughed out and stumbled back.

"And you are high on caffeine and too adorable to be left with me, come on. Let's go home" Jake stood up, his hands still deep in his jacket pockets.

"Don't look down on me, you had 5 cups. How come you are not affected?" Arian stretched her arms.

"I am not 4"

"I will tell The Luna to never let you near her baby again. Maybe you should look for help" Arian feigned worry.

Jake rolled his eyes "Seems like you not only poison food" he mumbled.

"I heard that!" Arian growled playfully.

"I am baking you a pie, be thankful"

"Because you lost, loser....and I drank more coffee"

"And look at you now" he smirked.

"I went to the toilet, did you?"

"Why do you think I am hurrying?" Jake ruffled her hair.

"You should know one thing, Jake. Never give me alcohol"

"Okay, I don't want to deal with you drunk. You might burn off---"

"Your d*ck?" Arian chuckled nervously "pftt...never. I am not that bad"

"If you say so"

"Hey, Jake"

"Yes, Arian?"

Arian kept quiet smiling.

"Are you slowing down in the hope I will pi*s my pants?" Jake reached for Arian's hand and started to drag her behind her since she was awestruck looking at their intertwined hands.

"N-no...It is nothing"

"Nothing is another word for a catastrophe, tell me. I still haven't pi*sed my pants so you don't have a reason to reject me" he swayed their hands back and forth.

"It is-..." she squeezed his hand.

I will tell you, but this time it won't be too late.

"...you said I was mysterious, how so?" She remembered her unanswered question.

"You are my mate, you are supposed to be a mystery, otherwise it would be boring to unravel your secrets"

Arian supressed a nervous gulp.

We better let that be buddy.

But one secret is open for you to unravel.

"I love you"

{The End}

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

I am stunned.

This actually happened.

After I wrote those 2 words at the end and I was paralyzed for a moment and a little panicked.

Okay a lot.

I seriously just finished my first book, it is crappy, has its faults but I am proud of myself. I wrote this book with zero knowledge about writing and the more I wrote the more I grew. I still have a lot to learn but...I had my moments.

I will concentrate on my other book "Alpha Swap", it was quite hard to somehow update both. I kind of abandoned it haha. To those who read my other book, THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE SOON! sorry for the wait.

Thank you for reading this book, for voting and commenting,
It means a lot.

We reached 3 Mil reads.
I am still stunned at that number.
You guys gave my book a shot and I hope you enjoyed it.
This number is your work so
Congrats to your guys for reaching this number.

Thank you.

I know I have been away for a while, just personal reasons that are not important, I apologize for that.

[Next chapter will be a small Q&A so leave your questions here!]

And some fun facts about the book and how I changed some huge story parts last minute, hahaha.

This is the point where I usually say :

Until next time

Vote
Comment
Share?

I hope you Enjoyed my story<3

I love gifs.
Bye!

Ps. I am in the wattys with this book, just because I accidentally clicked on the suggested tag and thought, why not? It is not like I can win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...