Forever but never

By Dontmindme6473

I am Alicia Rivertoon. Everyone says I'm pretty, but I'm also dying. I always wanted to meet my idols, but wh... More

^^prologue^^
Truth or dare
Broken
Picture
Breakdown
Am I in heaven?
Poem
Words and memories
Home
Jayden and Martinus
I need you
He's here
Hair wash
It's complicated
New girl, new friend
Back to life
The hardest decision
Only her
My twin
The truth
The end

New friend, new hope...

106 5 0
By Dontmindme6473

Alicia's POV

I woke up in the morning in the park. I was on the bench and no one came to look for me?! I guess I haven't got friends like that.

I got up and started walking when I suddenly saw a boy my age. He was cute and he looked a little lost soo I walked to him. I pulled out my phone and tiped in "Hello. I haven't seen you before."

Boy: I'm new here. I'm Jayden and who are you?

"I'm Alicia. If you see I can't talk." He looked at me and I saw myself in his eyes. He was lost like me. "Do you want to hang out with me?"

Jayden: Sure. And nice to meet you Alicia. You've got a beautiful name. It's a little different and I like that.

I smiled and we started to walk. We walked all around the park and headed back to Alya's. Jayden was telling me something about his self.

Jayden: I am from New Zealand and I like football, basketball and singing. My mum doesn't support me, because she is... Ah forget! I've got the best dad in the world and I also have got one sister. She is ten. I haven't got many friends and all of friends were boys. Girls don't like me, I think...

I pulled phone out of my pocket. "I live here my whole life with my mum, dad, my twin brother and younger brother and you're cute and I think that's why girls don't want to be friends with you."

Jayden: You think I'm cute?

I slowly nodded and then he smiled. His smile was breathtaking. We were in front of Alya's house and he moved closer to me. He started tickling me and I fell on the ground. I was laughing so hard and just a small voice came out of me.

I stood up and he said goodbye. I nodded and smirked. Next thing I know is that I walked inside and saw Martinus. This fricking Gunnarsen is everywhere!!

I ran past him and into the kitchen. There was standing Lia. She looked at me and asked why I'm running and I tiped that I hate Martinus.

Lia: Why do you hate him? He's nice, cute, kind, beautiful, friendly, hot...

I ran out of the kitchen and bumped in Marcus. He looked at me and helped me up. I ran into the room and packed my things. I got into the bathroom and locked myself inside.

On the ground was still a bit of dry blood and a razor. I picked up a razor, but accidentally cut myself. I cut my fingers and my hand. I'm so clumsy!!

I put it above the sink and cleaned all the blood. I need to do something with my hand or my mum will kill me. I searched for some bandages and my hand was okay again.

I slowly opened the doors and Marcus was standing here. He looked at me from top to toe. Then he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

Marcus: Don't be angry or sad because no one deserves that. Martinus isn't good enough for you.

I smiled a little and then pulled away. I wrote him thanks and goodbye and then I left. I got home and Leo and Adrien ran to me. I spinned Leo around and Adrien spinned me adound.

Adrien: Where were you?! We were worried! Well, me and Leo were.

I pulled out my phone and tiped in "I was at Alya's and I can't talk. The tumor is too big for operation and the doc said I've got less than a year left. I want to spend taht time with you all."

Adrien: I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Can you come with me for a minute?

I nodded and we went to his room. We sat on his bed and his eyes were starting to fill with water.

Adrien: You can't leave me! It's too early! You're my twin and you mean the world to me! I know it sounds weird, but it's true! And when you said that you want to spend your life with us...what about your dreams about meeting Marcus and Martinus?

I tiped "I met them and I don't want to see them again in my life." He read it twice and the looked at me with wide eyes.

Adrien: Those were your dreams! How did you even met them?

I tiped "I was at Alya's 'cause she invited me and we played truth or dare. Martinus got a dare to kiss me and no one told me it was him until he realized I'll found out any way. I was broken 'cause I liked them like friends and nothing more. I ran away and when I came back I couldn't talk. Next day we went to trampoline park and before that me and Martinus became a couple. But it was too good to be true. He was kissing other girl and I ran home. I did really bad mistake and now I'm here." I was crying while writing this. He read it.

Adrien: Come here.

He hugged me and then looked in my eyes.

Adrien: What's this mistake you made?

I looked down and he looked down too. He took my hand and looked at my fingers. He then pulled up the sleeve and gasped.

Adrien: Is that what I think it is?

I nodded and he removed the bandages to see if it's bad. In a few seconds it started to bleed again. This time was even worse than before. He quickly put them back on and looked at me.
I wrote "can I go back to Alya's?"

Adrien: I'll go ask mom.

I felt sick and I couldn't breathe normally. He came back and said, that I can go. I put on my jacket and texted Alya that I'm comming. I get a reply and she was okay with that.

As soon as I was there, I started breathing heavily. I knocked on the door and Martinus opened. I was angry and sad and he was looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

I lost my balance and fell on the floor, but quickly get up. I moved past him and into the kitchen to find Alya there with Marcus and Lia.

Alya: Oh, hey. What's wrong?! You're so pale. MARTINUS, COME, QUICK!!!

He ran to the kitchen a bit worried.

Martinus: What's wrong?!

Alya: Take Alicia up to the room and make sure she's okay! I need to clear things here.

He put my arm around his neck and helped me walking. I was like a little child. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I squezed his hand and he looked at me. We were in front of the room.

Martinus: What's wrong?! I'm scared!

I felt a sharp pain in my heart and the next thing I know is that Martinus was in front of me.

Martinus: Hey...hey!

I fell on the floor and hit my head in the table.

Martinus: Noooo...Alicia!!! Stay with me, please!!! Noooo!!! Heeeeelp!!! Please, somebody!!!

Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he lifted me up. He hugged me and then my eyes closed. It was just a dark and nothing else.

A/N

One more part! I'll publish another one today and then I'll update again tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 3.2K 33
she was just the new girl in town. she had no idea her life would turn upside down. cover @l...
7.4K 237 27
[COMPLETED] (Here is a love story about both boys) You just moved from Slovenia and you met two interesting guys named Marcus and Martinus. After so...
389 0 14
Not everyone survives their teen years. Some people kill themselves, some die from cancer, or some die in an accident. But Lily is different... She s...
22.8K 720 32
You know that feeling when you REALLY like someone, but you know that he don't like you back? Well, that feeling have I had a long time! He's name is...