Lazy Immortal

Od jawwaduddin

Lan Long was always lazy. Lazy enough to not complete school despite being the top scorer. Lazy enough not to... Více

Ch 1
Ch 2 Die with Me
Ch 3 My bod
Ch 4 Cultivation
Ch 5 Surprised
Ch 6 The flying House
Ch 7 Happy reunion?
Ch 8 First mission
Ch 9 Journey Begins
Ch 10 Commotion in wild
Ch 11 Tense Situation
Ch 12 Dual wielding
Ch 13 Fooling a fool
Ch 14 A firm Butt
Ch 15 Salamander city
Ch 16 The Earth Trembles
Ch 17 The Green Village
Ch 18 Compensating?
Ch 19 The Beast Tide
Ch 20 Betting and a Smack
Ch 21 An Earth Core beast
Ch 22 Splitting the mountain
Ch 23 Treasure
Ch 24 Guardians move
Ch 25 Arrow strikes
Ch 26 Flames of war
Ch 27 Death in the camp
Ch 28 Heaven's favored
Ch 29 Blame
Ch 31 Punishment

Ch 30 My sisters.

2.2K 102 17
Od jawwaduddin

Lan Long was bored and had decided to meditate to pass the time. Since, he had relaxed his soul by a huge margin, he was able to isolate himself from the world entirely. He was unable to detect anything apart from that within his direct vicinity. Jiang Long and Huang Ren were sparing at the moment without the use of Ki to sharpen their skills. Su Ming was happily cuddling with Little Kong and Little Qing. Due to the use to heavenly dew, Little Qing's cultivation rose to Mid Ki condensing realm while the Ki from Lan Longs breakthrough added another level to it. Unlike Little Kong, Little Qing's fighting style mainly revolved around swift movement and claw strikes. She would often try to bite Little Kong into a fight but due his stronger power, Little Kong would continuously ignore her attempts while agitating her even further. Su Ming was petting Little Kong in her lap while Little Qing was lazily hanging from her shoulder purring lightly every now and then.

Su Ming's sister on the other hand was running at her top speed towards the village she was only about 10 hours away from the village but with her Ki it was almost impossible to maintain the current speed without over taxing her meridians. None the less, she ran as fast as she could because all of her sister's lives depended on it. Every step she took made her feel even tired but she didn't have a choice, this world offered the luxury of choice to the strong while the weak would suffer regardless.

"shit, one of them got away."

"She might bring back up. Let's hurry over here."

"Relax, she had to take a forbidden pill to escape. There is no way she can last for more than a few hours."

"Yes, her Ki was already half way exhausted it is nearly impossible for her to maintain the speed."

"Brother, let us enjoy the beauties here first."

"Let's exhaust them and feed the recovery pills, that way they won't die too soon."

"Ha-ha, I have had some virgin in a while, this will be fun."

The deviants discussed the atrocities they planned to commit loud enough for the girls to hear. The girls were trapped inside a guardian formation but the formation was only able to last for about 10 hours if the Ki was supplied to it. Every time it protected the girls from an attack, the formation would drain their Ki to make for the Ki lost defending. He deviants didn't want to kill the girls straight up and chose to attach them slowly, completely exhausting their Ki.

"Brothers, attack using only your Ki and don't use any weapons. Soon, these few beauties will fall into our hands." The strongest of the group was fat man with the cultivation of Mid Ki sea realm, due to his appearance he was the most depraved one among the group. He would often buy young slave girl only to torture them to death and even after their demise would throw away the dead body, choosing to skin them and turn the slave into a stuffed doll. Currently he was carrying about 400 of such dolls with him. He was despised even with the deviants but due to his strength, no one dared confront him. The stronger people would completely ignore his presence all together unwilling to be associated with his for a single moment. Soon, a girl began to walk out of the formation with a little smile on the face.

"Sister Su, I always believed that you will come for us." The girl said as she cried. The other girls were immediately startled, there was no one but this group of bastard out there but a sister of theirs was talking to Sister Su and walking out of the formation at the same time. Another girl grabbed her and smack her across the face.

"Sister, what are you doing concentrate on gathering Ki. There is no one out there." The girl yelled to their beguiled sister. Shen clan was known for their mastery in illusions, music and dance. Their sister was obviously affected by the illusion but the other girls failed to see how. None of the men ever used an illusory technique or used a music to affect them but one of them was affected strongly enough to willing leave the formation.

"There is an illusion going on here. Sharpen your minds and hold on. If you see someone you know ask them a private question, leave only if they answer correctly." The leading girl yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Hahaha, brother seems like your illusion has failed. These girls have a strong will despite their cultivation." A man lecherously laughed at his teammate's failure.

"Don't worry, soon they will all be affected. If they concentrate on the illusions, they will lose their Ki sooner." The fat man said as he licked his lips. Soon, an hour had passed. They had been beguiled 4 times and every time one other the girl would smack the beguiled one, snapping them out of the illusion.

"Sister, I have run out of Ki pills."

"I have 4 left."

"I only have two left."

"I have 7."

Each girl counted the remaining pills but at the end of the day no amount of pill could increase the duration of the formation. Soon, it would collapse even if Ki was constantly supplied to it. There were only about 5 hours left for the formation to collapse if the girls could maintain the Ki for that long.

The Girl was only about 2 hours away from the village but now, then effect of the forbidden pill was gone. The side effect on the other hand was just beginning. Every forbidden pill would forcefully boost one or the other aspect of the cultivator, but after the boost was over side effects would start, either causing tremendous amount of pain or loss in cultivation. There were some forbidden pills that would give the cultivator a boost of an entire realm but would either cripple or kill the cultivator after. The forbidden pill used by the girl was speed boosting pill, it would over tax her meridians and Ki for an immediate boost in speed but afterwards the meridian would begin to pain and the cultivator would be rendered immobile for a week, unable to cultivate or gather Ki. The tried to move but her legs were heavy as if filed with lead, the numbing pain was enough for her to faint but she was determined to get help for her sisters. She crawled for about ten kilometers and was unable to move any further. She then took out a dagger and carved Su Ming on her arm and passed out after letting out a heart wrenching scream. I her mind she had failed her sisters.

"Brother Lan, let's go out and have some lunch." Huang Ren said as she sat don down next to him. Lan Long was still in his deep meditation but had heard Huang Ren's request.

"Good idea, Brother Lan wake up. I heard that there is a special dish that is only available once a week." Su Ming added. She then stood up and stretched her arms before realizing she was being watched by Huang Ren. She blushed lightly and looked away.

"Ok, enough." Jiang Long was immediately overcome with annoyance at the mild romance happening and threw his saber at Lan Long.

"Ok, fine." Lan Long dodged the saber with getting up. The group than proceeded to the restaurant and ordered the best dish and the special for the day. The special was a dessert filled with cream and sugar and it was delicious.

"Hey, did you hear about the girl they found in the forest."

"Yes, she was very beautiful but was unable to despite being fed some medicine."

"haha, you guys don't know shit. I was there when she was brought in to the infirmary. She had apparently used a forbidden medicine and is currently unable to even move."

"Yes, poor thing had carved a name on to her arm."

"It said Su Ming but she was a disciple of the Fire school rather than the Ming Clan."

The group immediately stopped and looked at each other. There was supposed to be only one girl of such description and she was having a meal with them. Su Ming immediately though that it might be one of her friend and rushed to the man that was speaking in the room next to them.

"Quick tell me where this girl is." Su Ming yelled at the man.

"Calm down sister. If you are willing to have some wine with us we will be some than will to depart more than some information." The man said lecherously when he saw Su Ming's beauty.

Shing. . .

Soon, there was a heavy sword at the man's neck with a tall burly man glaring down at him. "She is at the infirmary. The elder over there has strictly prohibited anyone from seeing her." The man said in a low voice after sensing killing intent from Huang Ren.

"Brother Lan, Can you. . ."

"Found her. Hold on to me quickly" Lan Long had already found the girl and had recognized the girl. Everyone grabbed onto Lan Long shoulder and disappeared from the restaurant and appeared outside the infirmary. Lan Long then blew a hole in the wall and enter into the room where Su Ming's sister was kept.

"Talk to her. I will search for others." Lan Long said as he closed his eyes and spread his soul sense. Within mere moment he had found them, they were being defiled by many men and were screaming. Some of the girls were missing some limbs while some had chucks of their flesh from the breast bit off. Lan Long was angry at the scene. The men immediately sensed the huge killing intent that had surrounded them and froze on the spot.

"Huang Ren, Jiang Long, come we have some things to do." Lan Long used their names instead of calling them brothers. Each of the held on to one of the shoulder and disappeared from the infirmary. A drop of heavenly dew appeared above the dantian of the sleeping sister and was absorbed into it.

"Someone help." The girl immediately shouted and got up as soon as the drop had entered her body.

"Sister, you are safe now. What happened?" Su Ming hugged her sister and slowly rubbed her back. The began to cry loudly and began to describe the entire ordeal.

Boom. . .

A man who had still not realized the killing intent was flung across the area. Lan Long and the other had reached the scene, while Lan Long was already beginning to cover the girls and heal them, Jiang Long was already about kill the closest man. Huang Ren stood there froze at the scene, he had never imagined that there would be people will to treat women in such a way. The almost all the girls were covered with bruises and cuts. Some were even missing a few limbs while all them were bleeding from their sex.

"Jiang Long, hold your hand. Beat the within the inch of their lives but make sure they neither die or lose their cultivation." Lan Long said in cold voice as he healed the girl and clothed them. All the girls had tears rolling down their eyes but none of them were crying, or showing any expression on their face. They were all mentally broken, only a shell of their former selves.

Lan Long moved from one girl to another, healing them completely and removing all the filth from their bodies. All the missing flesh was now regrown and all the cut off limbs were reattached.

"How dare you attack those from Shen clan?" The fat man yelled and rushed at the weakest looking individual; Lan long who was already busy healing the girls. Huang Ren finally snapped and punched the fat man's face nearly killing him in one blow. Many of the men tried to plea for mercy, some of them tried to threaten and some tried to escape. All of them were rounded up were beaten within the inch of their lives. With all the girls healed, Lan Long took all of them and transported them to the Village within his manor. None of the girls resisted or said anything, they all had dead eyes.

Back at the forest, Huang Ren and Jiang Long were hitting all the men constantly trying to cause as much pain without the damage.

"Haha, soon you will all die."

"Shen clan will kill you without fail."

"Just wait till our elder get here."

The threats came and went without affecting any of the two.

"Just take us to your clans as prisoners." The fat man said with a smile. He was caught in the similar situation many times but each time he had walked away freely and gotten his revenge.

"haha, do you really think, we will take you as prisoners?" Jiang Long slapped ruthlessly at the fat man's face.

"Yes, because if you kill me. There will a mark that will be branded on your body. That will lead the elder of the Shen clan to you." The fat man laughed as he explained. Jiang Long hit him again and again until he passed out.

Boom. . .

Lan Long appeared with a killing intent that rolled of him. Even the Ashura's intent would be able to match the aura of the Lan Long within this instant. With a wave of his hand, Lan Long healed all of the men till they regained consciousness.

"Brother Long, what should we do with them." Huang Ren asked through his gritted teeth.

"Let us just burn them slowly until they die." Jiang Long suggested.

"Do you guys remember that spider that tried to kill us within the mountains?" Lan Long questioned slowly, looking at the men in the eyes.

"Yes."

"What about it?"

"Let us give them to one of the crueler insects." Lan Long said as he surrounded everyone with his Ki and rushed towards the beast mountains.

The beast mountains. . .

"Quick, throw the fire bomb at it." A woman yelled.

Boom. . .

"Sister, that was our last fire bomb. Let's leave quickly." The man said as he retreated.

"Everyone let's retreat." The woman order as she backed away as soon as possible. A tail rose from within the explosion and darted towards the woman. The huge scorpion walked out from the smoke and hissed at the group of the cultivators.

(This chapter is triggering for many and it is supposed to be. This was meant to portray a fearsome side of the fantasy world and another side to the protagonist. Try to share the story guys and as always thanks for the support)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.5K 862 30
My hero sacrificed with his happiness to make the others happy . How can he make this ? Read to know ... #Tragedy #Story Completed
1.8K 64 15
Y/n Moves to a New Town leaving his... Past But it comes back again can he save himself from fate again? Tw: Self Harm Abuse Violence Strong words et...
15.1K 1.9K 49
DESCRIPTION INSIDE!! :) © Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved. { Please do not copy or duplicate any parts of the story. They are copyrighted...
Silver Bullets Od Fuana

Paranormální

209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...