Midoriya Izumi

By HayashiRina18

Midoriya Izuku is a hardworking quirkless teen who is aspiring to be a hero, along with his beloved sister wh... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (filler)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Special chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special treat
More treats
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (filler)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note Please Read!
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Random ideas
Chapter 32
Quick author's note
Nightingale (Spin off)
Chapter 33
I was tagged (for the first time!)
Chapter 34
Spin-off crossover
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Gala
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
AUTHOR'S NOTE MUST READ

Chapter 14

9.3K 219 216
By HayashiRina18

'sup' - Lucian
'hello' - Constantine if it's Tito and thought if not
'h-h-hello' - Tito
Just so you don't get confused... Oh and I do not own BNHA or any of their characters I only own Izumi. 😊 Tito belongs to my boyfriend xD it's his OC on with the story!!
--------------

-3rd POV-

Classes resumed, everything was back to normal. Well at least for class B students that is, some of class A were still kind of shaken after the attack at USJ. And it was just announced that in two weeks the Sports Festival will begin and everyone is either nervous or excited, even Blood King or Sekijiro-sensei motivated class B to do their best.

-with class B-

Tito was shaking, he was one of those students who were nervous. He looked around and saw his classmates pumped up. "yo Tito! Wanna check the class A next door? I wanna see if we can talk to them" Tetsutetsu grinned pointing at the door. "oh oh! Can I come?" both male (Tetsutetsu and Tito) turned to the source which was Izumi. Even though she experienced being attacked and fought villains, her classmates were relieved that Izumi was still the bubbly and pure cinnamon roll. "sure why not? So, you in Tito?" said teen scratched his cheek, and chuckled nervously. "w-well I g-guess it wouldn't hurt... " "great! Come on!" so the the states their journey to class A, which was only a couple of steps...

Anyway, the door was blocked by multiple first years from different classes and departments. Because of this and also Izumi's height... She couldn't quite see what's happening.

-Izuku's POV-

There were a lot of students blocking the doorway, and Kacchan was making everybody hate us. 'if only Micchan was here...' "Kacchan that wasn't very nice..." my ears perked up when I heard her voice but I froze when I actually saw her... I looked at Kacchan, and as I predicted he was angry. (╥_╥) my sister is being defiled.... She was riding on someone's shoulder!!!  o(╥Д╥)o

"Deku-kun? Are you alright?" Uraraka asked shaking me. Kacchan was already gone and people started to go away.   o(╥Д╥)o 'my innocent sister!! Defiled!!' "onii-chan?? What are you doing on the floor??" I looked up at her, she was still on someone's shoulder... And that someone was that green head from before.  ( you're also a green head...) I glared at him, he defiled my sister...

-3rd POV-

Wow... This isn't love anymore,  this is obsession... "well it's not really my fault is it?! I only wanted a normal relationship with my sister!!"  *sobs* "and why am I the subject of your entertainment?!" 'whoa that's deep brat' oh come on not this again!! "what do you mean this again?! I didn't even have that much even time!! I had like what?  3 second of screen time?! And that was 2 chapters ago!!" shut up Mineta! You're still not the lovable pervert yet!! And just so you kno---

*please stand by*

*inhale exhale*

So anyway before I was so rudely interrupted... *glares* Tito was shaking in fear, he could feel the daggers aimed at him. For him it was terrifying, since he's the target of those heated glares. "you can put my sister down now..." Izuku said growling slightly as Tito places Izumi on the ground gently. 'deep breaths Tito, deep breaths' Constantine soothingly instructed making Tito calm down a bit.

-timeskip brought to you by my mom's birthday-

The sports festival is a few days away and students of UA are already training hard. All classes from all departments are doing their best in training, except for the business department of course...

And so... The day of the sports festival has finally came. Each classes were inside their own waiting area/room, Izumi being Izumi kept munching on the mysterious herb and/or plant. Once they were called out, they were greeted by screams of the audience. "t-t-there's so many people... I w-wonder if I c-can do well... " Tito stuttered out while taking shaky steps. A pat on his back snapped him out of his thoughts. "don't worry Tito-kun! Win or lose, we'll all do our best! We didn't train for nothing after all" Izumi smiled brightly making her classmates cover their eyes, on the other hand her smile made Tito's heart beat faster. 'let's do our best then!' 'now we're talking! Watch out slaves, here we come!' 'you two seem to get along... That's good' Present Mic continued his introduction to every class, and now in front of these hyped students is  Midnight: the R rated hero.

The first event of the sports festival is the OBSTACLE COURSE! The rule is simple, either avoid the obstacles or pass through them. (LIKE A BOSS!!) Now Izumi is fully prepared, as things got hectic and people were stuck, she had the brilliant idea to.... Jump on people's heads to pass. And as it got colder Todoroki managed to take the lead, and most of class A followed. Izumi was about to make another person's head ache when she was suddenly taken to the skies... No I'm just kidding.... She was carried by no other than Tito... Or should I say Constantine. Let's see what happened.
-Tito's POV- (a grew few moment ago)

"may all of us continue to the next round" Shiozaki said smiling encouragingly at all class B. I sighed but my heart is doing flips right when the go was given. I was squeezing my way but I felt someone stepped on my head, when I looked up it was Izumi. It was really clever but a little dangerous... 'oh stop being such a wimp! At least she had an idea!' it started to get cold the moment Lucian said that. 'well isn't this convenient?' I smirked and for the first time, I felt confident in this race. Even though I might free some of the competitors, it's worth a shot! I absorbed the ice and allowed Constantine to take over. 'hey ain't that a little unfair?! You prevent me from taking over and you don't have a problem with this bastard?!' I rolled my eyes at him 'isn't it obvious though... You bring trouble while Constantine tried not to take over' Constantine smirked and was about to rub it in when we caught sight of Izumi.

--------------------
Gah!! Writers block... Is my greatest enemy. So!!  i want to thank all of you my precious readers for waiting patiently! And I also want to thank lexycruz123 and ChiggerXninja for voting! Now here's the poll!!

Bakumi - 0 (come on!!  Don't give in Katsuki!!)

Todomi - 4

Tizumi - 2

Kirimi - 0 (you're still manly Kiri!)

Shizumi - 0

Shigami - 0

Dazumi? - 0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.9K 48
For siblings with very similar quirks, they were completely different. Katsuki Bakugou was the ferocious one. His booming personality made him...
3.5K 98 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...
72K 1.4K 20
(Discontinued!) Izumi Midoriya, a girl who is said to be quirkless yet still wants to be a hero. She is also the daughter of Hiashi Midoriya, the pre...
4.5K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...