Shadow

By XharoldsbabeX

Red-eyed vampires have taken over the world and have captured all humans. Or so they thought. Ellie and her s... More

Prolouge
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Vacation Styles
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ch. 19 *The Search is On*
Ch 20 *Reading Letters and Lips*
Ch. 21 *Nothing for Me, Something for Her*
Ch. 22 *Three Days*
Ch.23 *Begging for Forgivness*
Ch. 24 *Too Soon*
Ch. 25 *Fights, Friends, Foes*
Ch.26 *Unplanned Escapes*
Ch. 27 *Point Down*
Ch. 28 *Alone*
**
Ch. 29 *Into the Woods*
Ch. 30 *Brothers*
Ch. 31 *Jealousy Comes From Love*
**
Ch.32 *Good Terms*
**
Ch.33 *Black and White*
Ch.34 *No Love, No Life*
Ch. 35 *Sacrafice*
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Very Important
Thirty Eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
To be continued...

Six

4.8K 195 38
By XharoldsbabeX

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

This bed is so soft that it's hard to not fall alseep. Plus, Harry holding onto me the way he is, is making everything much more comfortable. My eyes keep dreading to close, but I forcefully keep them open. I need to stay awake and wait for Master Harry to fall asleep so that I can go find Esmay.

234 L.S keeps running through my head. 234 L.S. 234 L.S. Where the hell is 234 L.S?I wish that I would've payed more atteintion around the halls so that I could see if there are signs or something showing the way around this huge place.

What does L.S even mean? Lower slave maybe?

I feel Harry exhail deeply from his nostrils and the hot breath fan over my ear- swifting my hair forward. I feel him shuffle his legs, tangling them more with mine before bringing me closer to his chest. I lightly gasp as I feel something hard press against my lower back. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping he didn't hear my little voice.

"Are you still not asleep, Ellie?" Master Harry's voice causes me to jump.

"I am alseep." I mutter after a few moments of silence and I feel his chest vibrate on my back as he lets out a small chuckle.

He wraps his arm tighter around my waist and I still feel his hardness puncturing into my backside. "Uhm. Master?" I whisper, hoping he heard me so I don't have to try and gain his attention again.

"Hmm?" He hums into my hair and I hesitate before speaking.

"Can you..can you please scoot over, to the other side of the bed?" I stutter and bring my volume down with each word.

"And why do you want me to do that?" He presses his front into me deeper and I know he's doing it on purpose.

"It's very uncomfortable with you.. um...jabbing me with your.." I trail off hoping I don't have to finish my sentence and he'll just scoot to the opposite side of the bed.

"My what?" He taunts before nibbling on my ear.

Goosebumps egnite my skin and for some odd reason my innerwalls clench. I straighten my legs, trying to get the feeling out of me, but instead I make Harry laugh into my ear. Damnit.

"The hard-on that you've given me, Ellie, from thinking about all the things I want to do to you." My heart jumps to my throat and I almost loose all breath.

"Please?" I plead, trying to avoid what Harry just said and focus on trying to make him move.

"Ellie." He warns and I can hear the tone in his voice getting more serious. "I already told you I get what I want. And I want this." He says before reasurring his embrace on me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to suck your blood ever again." He whispers in my hair, making me turn around to face him in shock.

"What?"

"I'm not repeating myself. Go to bed!" He forcefully states and I don't hesitate to turn my head back onto my pillow and close my eyes.

Is he really not going to suck my blood anymore! Oh my god! That's so great! I don't have to worry about him doing it anymore. I wonder why he does'nt want to though. Did I not taste good the last time? A pit of worry forms in my stomach. Wait, why do I care? This is what I want. I don't want him to suck my blood anymore anyway, so why am I saddened at the fact that he doesn't want to.

Before I can stop my self, "Why?" slips hoplessly out of my mouth.

"Ellie please just go to bed." He calmly states before nuzzling himself more into me- still poking me from behind, but I choose to ignore it.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"Ellie! I said go to fucking sleep!" He yells and I shriek down onto the bed.

"Sorry." I whisper almost to where I couldn't even hear it. He lets out a breath before groaning and releasing his grip on me I feel him move his body to the opposite side of the bed.

I turn around to look and he is on his side- not facing me. Though, I can see that is chest is moving up and down fast. Jeez. He gets ticked off so easily. I really need to stop when he tells me to. I lay back down and pull the covers almost covering my face. For some reason I almost feel embaressed and ashamed of myself for making him so mad that he had to scoot away from me.

"Master?" I say, hoping I can somewhat start an apology, but he lets out an annoyed breath before stting up. I turn to look at him and he is looking over at me with angry eyes.

"Ellie! What the fuck don't you get!" He bellows before, smaking his hand down onto the matress in frustration. "I told you to go to bed, so go to fucking bed! If you don't do what I say I will send you to the drainers.. or better yet I'll kill you my fucking self." He finishes off his yelling by a loud groan before pushing himself off the bed and heading towards his bedroom door.

My eyes close shut in shock when the door slams shut forcefully after he exited. My eyes build up tears and my lip trembles from his harsh words. Why does he have such a bad temper? And would he really kill me? My nerves shiver at the thought. I can't stay here any longer. I seriously need to find Esmay and get Louis for more help so I can leave this fucked up place. I can't deal with this anymore. This is all too much.

I shuffle out of the bed as quickly as I can before searching for my shorts to put on so I'm not roaming the halls in just my underwear. My eyes spot them scattered on the floor where I threw them after Harry made me take them off. I pull them past my butt before buckling them fast and heading towards the door.

I hesitantly open the door- slowly and quietly as possible before sticking my head out. I remember Liam mentioning something about slaves not being able to be out of their rooms past midnight to six in the morning. I scope the halls and luckily don't see Harry anywhere nor anyone else. It's weird that Harry's bedroom door is the only door on this level. The only thing out in this hallway is an elevator a little ways from Harry's room.

I shut the door behind me and rush to push the elevator button. Luckily it only takes a second before the doors open and luckily it's vaccant. I look at the buttons and a rush of hope piles in me as I see that there is a button that says L.S.

I don't hesitate to push it. As the elevator starts it's way down I take the time to look at the other buttons. The highest floor you can go to is named M.H, then a V, below that a A.S, M.F and finally a L.S.

The ding to the elevator sounds before the doors open revealing a hallway that is lit dimmer than the other places I have seen. I peek a look out of the elevator finding an empty hallway once again with doors going down on either side. I can see the dead end on the right side tho- not to far down and to the left, the end of the hallway has two huge doors. I'm curious to see what's behind them, but instead I keep my foucs on finding room 234.I go to the first door closest to the elevator. After scuinting my eyes I make out the number 238. Yes! I'm close!

I run to the door to the left of it, but it reads 236. I truned around and the door across from this one is 235. I rushed down the hallway more till I met, finally, room 234! I screech in excitment and take the key that I managed to keep in my hands the whole time and put it into the key hole.

Before I could open the door, I heard a ding from the elevator. My heart beat quickened and I didn't look to see who just came down in the elevator. Instead, I rushed to open the door. I stepped inside and turned around- facing the door- quietly closing it behind me before pressing my forehead on the door in panic- hoping that whoever came from the elevator didn't get the chance to see me. My breathing finally slowed down and I turned around finding a room that was much smaller than mine. It was almost smaller than our shack.

It is completely dark, but I can see the shape of a bed against the wall right across from me. A figure is laying on the bed and I roamed my hands on the wall until I found a light switch. The brightness caused me to close my eyes for a second before adjusting to it. I let out a small cry- mixutre of happy and sad when I saw Esmay on the bed with bandages like I had and bruises covering her body.

"Ellie, is that you?" Her small voice spoke and it didn't take a second before I ran over to her side.

I am not going to Update untill I get at least 20 votes sooo VOTE!!!!! & comment what you guys think. I know this one is kind of short, but I promised an update! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
38.2K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
67.7K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...