The Romantics - Charlie Dalton

De liberateyourmind

Charlie Dalton, irresistibly charming and oozing with sensuality, has taken an interest in you out of all the... Mais

Chapter One - Inevitable
Chapter Two - Alleviation
Chapter Four - Abandoned
Chapter Five - Fabrications
Chapter Six - Fathom
Chapter Seven - Decisions

Chapter Three - Amour

2.6K 60 26
De liberateyourmind

Warning. Sexual content. Strong language.

See you at the end ;)

Good song to listen to for this chapter: Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon

-Caroline

~~~

"Hurry up, slick," I asserted.

The shirt was finally off when he retorted, "Trust me, Y/N, you're gonna want me to take my sweet, sweet time."

And with that, he tossed the shirt away and threw my legs aside, nestling in between.

~~~

Charlie's lips cascaded from my vulnerable neck to my tense abdomen. He kissed his way to my stomach so slowly I felt my hands toying with his hair in anticipation. The most I mustered out was a pleading whimper, keeping the harsh moans inside me.

Once he reached my skirt, he teased me by pausing and glancing up at me with fierce, challenging eyes. Then, with one hand on my right knee, he slid my skirt up, creeping towards my pelvis. His kisses adorned my quadriceps to my inner thigh causing me to pinch the bedsheets. "Shit..." I hissed. One of his kisses was flat; he was smirking triumphantly.

My skirt was pulled off slowly but surely leaving me feeling exposed but free. I couldn't tell if this was going to be a long, rich night or a short, savory night, but either way, it was going to be delicious.

I cupped his jaw as he returned to my lips. To balance ourselves, I reached for his belt and began to loosen it but didn't make much progress as he coupled both my wrists in one hand and forced them above my head, foreheads touching and mouths begging for more.

I had to bite my lip as I grew ever more flustered and frustrated. Honestly, this was already the best I'd ever had. Fortunately, it only became increasingly better.

Charlie cupped my jaw with his free hand, traced his finger down my jawline and up to my lower lip, pulling it down tenderly. "How do you like it," he whispered into my ear. Skin lavished and muscles embraced his touch as his hand subsequently caressed my neck, sternum, and stomach, awfully close to my womanhood. My skin pricked up as his sultry hand smoothed over me from top to bottom. His hand took a turn that continued down my leg and hooked it under my knee to hoist it up onto his back. I reciprocated by hauling my other leg on his back.

It was a struggle to speak with clarity during this sensual madness. "Start slow... then f... - then fast." Thrill shook my bones from verbalizing what I wanted - it made my vision a reality, and who better to act on my words than the insurgent himself?

"Stuttering, are we?" Charlie teased. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Says you... you're all bark no bite."

"Oh, ho, that's what you think?" he retaliated. The clink of his belt buckle pieces in actual fact meant I had won this battle; I smiled in victory. It took seconds for him to undo it but the strap swiped past my womanhood resulting in a relieving moan. The belt dropped with a pleasing jingle after Charlie yanked it off and it slithered off the bed to the carpet. Another sensation ensued from between my legs - immense pleasure - from a different source.

Charlie's fingers.

The grateful moans that escaped the entrapment of my throat gave Charlie a wide grin.

"Ah... such sweet sounds..." He pulled off my panties soon after.

When his fingers interchanged spots to instead caress my cheek, my hips instinctually began to circle desperately to find more euphoria. The already tiny gap between our bodies was closed when Charlie caught on to this and pushed against me. We both benefitted from that decision, that was for sure. I wrapped my hands onto his back, fingers digging in. I completely gave up on trying to hold back any noises that emerged from my mouth.

"All bark no bite, huh?" Charlie mocked me.

I snickered. His hand wriggled underneath my back to reach my bra strap so I arched my back. Of course, he was in Welton as I was, therefore I was quite shocked to find he had effortlessly unclipped it with one hand while I expected he would have struggled. I pressed my upper body against him to sit us both upright to take it completely off. Finally releasing my hands from his grasp, he allowed me to pry it off and fling it onto the floor.

Then, I unfastened the button and zipper of his sleek, cobblestone-grey trousers. To this, he hastily stood up on the floor to shed the remainder of his clothing as I laid myself back down. Suddenly, the moment I see his manhood, I feel a wave of self-disappointment.

"Shit... oh, shit, I'm so sorry, Charlie - I thought I had one somewhere-" I scrambled through my drawers and between the folds of my wallet lying on the floor desperate to find a condom. The one real preparation I needed to make tonight was this and I fumbled it.

However, when I took a rueful glance back up at Charlie, he stood proudly and towered over me, a lustrous piece of plastic in his bite. I smirked the way a hopeless romantic smirks at her lover under a starry sky. As he spoke, he peeled the plastic and slipped on the condom.

"Beat you to it. Also, Y/N, not bringing what you need is considered the equivalent of a felony in Nolan's office, so... do you need a punishment?" He broke out of his seductive trance to make me giggle.

"I bet you're the kind of guy who enjoys Mr. Nolan's punishment," I retort with an unrestrained grin.

"Now - that's where I draw the line, miss," Charlie murmured as he approached me. The laughter that we shared felt raw and comfortable... like we had been together for a long time.

He climbed on top of me as the warmth of his breath caressed me like his hands had. I shivered. Retreating to a whisper, his voice flowed delicately back into my ear yet sent adrenaline tracking through me.

"Now... Y/N... I'm gonna fuck you. But, I need you to tell me how much you want it."

I shut my eyes to savor his gruff voice and heighten my other senses to the extravagant experience I was in. "I want it bad, Dalton."

"Mm, doesn't sound like it," he provoked. To my delightful surprise, he began to gently grind against me - our hips rewarded us with lightning bolts of pleasure that streaked through us.

Moans seeped out of my mouth like audible honey. When I opened my eyes, his were already fixed on mine. The stare sent a different kind of pleasure through me - perhaps joy?

"Please, Charlie..."

Abruptly, Charlie stopped moving and the sensations I felt dissipated temporarily. Frustrated again.

"What's wrong?" I questioned innocently.

He caressed my cheek then placed his thumb over my lips softly. "Don't speak," he mouthed. Anxiety surged through me while I awaited who he implied was within earshot of us.

Horribly, I caught the sounds of two people walking down the hallway right past us. Did they hear us? Were they going to leave soon or linger and possibly spread the word of what happened between Charlie and I?

Fortunately, they were just passing through. Charlie giggled. "Your face!" he proclaimed.

"Oh, fuck you," I replied, embarrassed.

He cocked his head slyly. "You know, I bet you would."

I rolled my eyes at him as dramatically as I could. Sarcasm lined my movements and words. "Nah, I would never spread my legs for a guy like Charlie Dalton. Despicable."

Charlie's laugh reflected the joy we were sharing as the night progressed. I felt totally comfortable like he understood and desired me. Having enough of our silly banter, he finally entered me. A stinging pain twirled between my legs. I gripped his wrists and gave him a nod when I felt I was ready to go on. It took only a minute to feel comfortable - the idea of Charlie inside me charged me with and excitement that lessened the pain. Eventually, the pain leveled off and all that was left was the immense pleasure. He moaned - which I enjoyed. It all added to the arousal in the heat of the moment. Had we acted on this lust too early? No, not in my opinion, I thought as the radiating heat of our bodies mixed and the excitement of the moment fueled our moans.

"Fuck, darling..." he interrupted the sounds of our heavy breaths. Nonetheless, his comment was exhilarating.

Aside from all of the many sensations that were occurring simultaneously at this time, one seized my attention easily.

Charlie had shifted his weight to slide his hands up my forearms, embracing my hands in an interlocking grasp on either side of me.

Of the feelings I felt from between my legs, on my lips, and against my chest, this one stood out boldly.

~

The night was no more than our bodies tangled in lust, our breaths puffing against each other, our hands traveling and touching as they discovered each other's divots and curves.

Maybe that was the literal explanation.

The night was more than our bodies tangled in lust, our breaths puffing against each other, our hands traveling and touching as they discovered each other's divots and curves.

The night was an exploration, a discovery, a release, and a connection all at once. I didn't bet it possible that pleasure of that amount could be achieved in the time we were together. I didn't guess that I would get goosebumps at his whimpers or even take on a dominant role. I didn't think that Charlie would be so good, so lovely, so desirable.

Yet, he was. I was hooked.

And it was more than lust.

~~~

I couldn't even get out the entire act of sex! Frankly, I tried hard and just found that it's something I'd have to do a couple times to get used to. Let me tell you, this chapter took a lot of blushing, cringing, and checking over my shoulder to complete!

Now onto more romantic endeavors.

See you in the next chapter!

-Caroline

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

307 8 15
Natalie: I want to be an English teacher. I want to learn from the best. YOU are the best. Keating: You want to be a teacher. This is how a teacher...
3.1M 71.5K 31
Please don't read if you're not comfortable with course language and sexual references because there's a shit load! Also; beware of major grammatical...
42.9K 4.4K 29
The letters had strangely stopped from my long-time American pen pal, until I got another letter to explain the sad reason why. Devastated to learn...
344 0 9
Hey y'all 🧍‍♂️ this is my first published story so. Please don't bully me. Uh so ig this is a first girl at Welton type thing?? Maybe a Charlie Dalt...