Survivor

By ditto678

These are the things - creations - that have attacked my planet. My home. My family. And the only thing left... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One/ Burn
Chapter 3/ Old York
Chapter 4/ Captive
Chapter 5/ The Saviors
Author's Note

Chapter Two/ Mutiny

27 5 0
By ditto678

Two Months Later

Year 2092

New Capitol

It's been a while since Troy and I left our hometown. A lot has changed. We found more people like us. More rebels. We found a new family.

And they're just like us.

If we want to defeat the Micron, we have to work like a team.

I found my team. And Troy is right beside me.

"Alright! Let's get ready!" A deep voice from behind me, jerks me out of my thoughts. The sound comes from General Irfan Rayner. He's standing on top of a rusty Chevy Silverado. He told me that he loved collecting antique cars as a teen.

Irfan let Troy and I join the Mutiny. He welcomed us. And now we pay him back for accepting us. It's my first real battle. Troy rose through the ranks quickly, he's now a very strong man. 

I feel a pat on my shoulder and look up into Troy's blue eyes. "Hey Nav. I'm coming with you during this battle. Just stick with me. We'll be fine."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not 8! I can handle myself, thank you." 

Troy snorts, "Naveah. You are a snarky child."

"Who are you calling child?" I retort.

Our bickering is interrupted by Irfan walking over.

"You both will be placed together in the first wave. Be careful." He walks away without another word.

I pick up my twin daggers and sheath them. Troy's machete is hanging from it's sheath over his shoulder. His hand moves instinctively towards his new handgun. I watch as Troy steals a glance at it's shiny exterior.

"Examining your new toy, huh?" I ask, smirking at Troy's glare.

He shoves me with his shoulder. "Get ready soldier!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
4.5K 633 49
The boss runs the strip club DIRTY WORK, and I work for the boss. The girls aren't dancing, but the guns keep firing. I've still got my uses, and the...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
353K 14K 62
***OLD AND NEW VERSION ENCLOSED*** Marked a Misfit and destined for tragedy. Adie must fight to keep her life. Water will not kill her but, it may b...