be the star : 전 정국

By famouskookie

✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-ye... More

일 welcome to ma city
이 live your life
삼 you make me begin
사 i got a feel
오 go crazy today
육 sweeter than sweet
칠 flower petals shower
팔 wishing for some luck
구 all for experience
십 rise, be brave
십일 here to ruin you
십이 you're in danger
십삼 your aloof heart
십사 love is a lie
십오 i still want you
십육 i'll be in love maze
십칠 give me one day
십팔 2 cool 4 skool
십구 i want it this love
이십 where the party yah
이십일 trust me
이십이 if only i could rewind
이십삼 you're my everything
이십사 when the day comes
이십오 if i ruled the world
이십육 drink it up
이십칠 beautiful christmas
이십팔 brighter tomorrow
이십구 broken glass
삼십 give me a remedy
삼십일 see the sunshine
저자의 메모 : announcement
삼십삼 you're my only girl
삼십사 can't hold me down
삼십오 see good things
삼십육 so many complex
삼십칠 woo, take it easy
삼십팔 the devil's touch
삼십구 like it like that
사십 got me high so fast
사십일 tell me of eternity
사십이 i give it to you
사십삼 shine the love
사십사 don't give two fucks
사십오 i do love you crazy
사십육 baby, yes i want it
사십칠 call me right one
사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy
사십구 you got that home
저자의 메모 : 100k reads
오십 hey mama
오십일 go UGH! UGH!
오십이 pick your filter
오십삼 keep on shining
오십사 i live so i love
오십오 i thought of only you
오십육 take my hands now
오십칠 i'm a risk it all
오십팔 paradise of dreams
저자의 메모 : black lives matter
저자의 메모 : army for #blm
오십구 everything on fire
육십 i do what i do
육십일 haters hella sick
육십이 if i'm not your taste
육십삼 you're my light
에필로그 (epilogue)
저자의 메모 (author's note)
저자의 메모, pt.2

삼십이 hungry for your love

2.4K 67 60
By famouskookie

Boy In Luv

BTS – Skool Luv Affair

────────⚫️──────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:20 – 2:30

OUR CLOTHES WERE CARELESSLY SCATTERED ACROSS THE floor, his warm body hugging me underneath the soft sheets. Jungkook kissed me like I was a sweet and delicate rose, his gentleness never failing to make me fall in love with him over again.

His kisses were like a drug that I couldn't live without and his lips more precious than any gold in this world. I could feel this strong connection we had as slow and gentle became passionate and sensual.

My heart was furiously beating through my ears as I pulled away and looked at him. One week ago, in this very bedroom, Jungkook was breaking up with me. Yet, here we had spent the entire night making up.

Leonor was fucking gone, I had my boyfriend back and most ARMYs were happy for us... I could finally breathe again.

"I really love you," I murmured for the millionth time, but it was true. What we had was special, and he was everything I would ever need.

"And I really love you too," he beamed at me, intertwining our fingers together. "I can't believe you're leaving laterI fucked up the last days we could've been together... I'm sorry."

"Don't be... you made it up to me last night, babe," I grinned at him cheekily, "and you still can, right now."

Jungkook smirked in response and slowly rolled on top of me. His irresistible lips trailed sweet kisses across my skin as he moved lower and lower until his head completely disappeared beneath the sheets. Then, he swiftly pushed my legs apart, and his hot breath on my center had me panting in anticipation.

Tingles coursed through my thighs as he licked the sweet moisture that was pooling in his mouth like a cupcake. His nose rubbed against my glistening pearl as he greedily swirled his tongue inside of me, and my eyes fluttered close in ecstasy. His slender fingers suddenly filled me up while his lips started sucking on my bundle of nerves. It felt too good.

Letting out a little wild gasp of pleasure, I leaned my head against the pillow and twisted his soft hair in my fingers. He slipped another finger inside of me, making my eyes roll back in exhilaration.

"Jungkook," I whined, longing for him to touch me harder. "Keep going, baby... k-keep going~"

I pressed my heels against the back of his neck and rocked my hips against his sinful mouth. Jungkook chuckled at my eagerness and draped his arms around my thighs to keep me in place. His tongue flickered across my little nub and his fingers slipped in and out my wetness, both sensations driving me out of my mind.

"Yes baby... yesss, oh my fucking god," I moaned out loud as my body combusted from his pleasurable assault, warmth spreading from head to toe.

Jungkook slurped all my juices and made eye contact with me while he licked his fingers clean, looking so stupidly hot. He then crawled over me, and I grinned at him lazily.

My baby always knew exactly what I wanted.

* MID-JANUARY, 2018 *

Going back to school after all the crazy shit that happened this past week was weird as hell. Undergrads were either staring at me, gossiping about me, waving or smiling at me... some even snapping pictures of me. I was like a celebrity to them.

That was so funny because up to a year ago, the ones who knew about my YouTube channel were wondering how a black girl like me could be so obsessed with some glitter-wearing, skin-bleaching, Korean version of One Direction. Fucking ignorant...

Today, I could bet they wondered how that same black girl was playing in the most successful K-Pop league. Well... she decided to shoot her shot, and she scored. Big time.

I walked over to my locker under their curious gazes and dialed the combination to open the door, taking off my big warm coat. Winter in Seoul was absolutely nothing compared to here. It was a hundred degrees below freezing to death outside.

Saying a quick hi to a few of our classmates, I flopped down at the back of the lecture hall.

First day to university following the winter break meant that one-third of the seats were empty. The undergrads that actually attended the class were either fighting to stay awake or not so subtly texting on their phones out of boredom.

The professor was an old lady on verge of retirement and had the dullest voice ever. It was going to be a really long three-hour lecture. Honestly taking her leave, like yesterday, would've saved us so much torture.

She began her course on Human Rights and Disability. The content was actually interesting, and Mrs Lawrence passionate. So it was such a shame that she sounded so monotonous.

On top of that, she finished ten minutes overtime so a few students rushed to their next class to not be late.

I headed back to my locker and just leaned against it, grabbing my phone to text some friends to know if they were free to hang out.

"Oh em gee, you're BTS Jungkook's girlfriend! Can I get a picture with youuu???" a shrill voice suddenly screamed behind my back, making me jump in surprise.

"Shut up, girl!" I laughed, quickly turning around to squeeze my friend in a hug. "God, I missed you so muuch~"

This Cameroonian beauty had flawless ebony skin and captivating dark eyes. Zara was another one of my few real friends.

I was studying at Ryerson University, and she at the University of Toronto. We met at Tim Hortons near both our campuses during my sophomore and her freshman year.

Her major was African Studies with an East-Asian Studies minor. But I hadn't heard from her in ages because she took a gap year to volunteer in poor villages of Ghana.

"I missed you too, cutie pie," she widely grinned at me and brushed my cheeks for a light kiss, "And it appears that I missed out on an epic love story of all time... Better than Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez~"

"Aww, my fave childhood movie... I'm flattered~" I squealed playfully and closed my locker, slinging my leather bag over my arm.

"Tell me everything over some coffee at Timmy's!" Zara gushed and shoved me away from my locker, handing over my winter coat.

Students continued to scrutinize me as both of us headed out. At was like high school all over again. Except back then, I wasn't the popular girl... I was kind of a loser.

"Don't worry about it, in a few days everything will go back to normal... well, as normal as it can get when the entire university knows you're dating THE Jungkook from BTS!"

She was low-key a BTS enthusiast but always teased me for being so wild about them.

"Damn, it's too cold~" I whined once outside, cutting through the little park to get there faster.

"It's only -12°C right now," Zara scoffed in amusement and then frowned at me. "Tie your scarf, zip your coat, and⏤ where are your gloves?"

"Tim's right over there, I should survive," I huffed while jumping over the slush ice by the sidewalk. "I never catch a cold~"

"Stop whining about the weather then."

A few minutes later, I signed in relief at the warmth inside the Tim Hortons restaurant.

It was Zara's treat, so I grabbed us a table while she ordered my go-to and opened my Instagram to share a new picture.

"Here's your cherry timbits and large French Vanilla," my girl said cheerily, placing the food tray on the table. "Now, give me the juice... sweeter, the better!

"Thanks," I beamed gratefully before filling her in with all the juiciest details of 'When Makailee met Jungkook'.

"I have so many feels right now, give me a break," she teased me, carefully sipping her hot chocolate. Her dislike for coffee ran really deep.

It was my fourth or fifth telling of my boyfriend and I's relationship history. The last time being the hardest one, so the fact that I could smile and laugh through it all was incredible.

Jungkook and I would continue to beat the odds.

Team Kim Seokjin

Today 10:34 AM

Me
boys boys boyssss 🤗

Me
my lil sunshiiiinesss~~

Me
방탄 소년단!!!!!

Me
i kno yall still awake.. always
sleepin late

J-Horse
Annyeooong~~ 😘💕

Tiny Mochi
KaiKai how are you doiiing???
😊😊

Me
greeeeat now that the latest issue
of billboard featurin u guys came
out today ☺️💜

President Kim
Hey Kailee!

President Kim
I'm not even surprised you found
out before we did 😅

Me
i take my lifestyle as an army
very seriously thank u 💪🏽

Lil Meow Meow
Yaaah it was freezing cold during
that photoshoot~~

Me
aww my smol baby thanks for
freezin ur tiny ass for us!

Lil Meow Meow
Is that you being sarcastic or...?

Me
nooo thats me bein thankful

Me
bc yall really beautiful inside out

Me
and put so much dedication
in everythin 😚

Worldwide Handsome
Aaah thanks, you're tooo nice~

Gucci King
Thank yoouu KaiKai~~

Gucci King
I'm blushing teehee 🙈

Me
aww ur welcome asdfghjk!!!

Jungshook

➡️🚪Jungshook left the group.

Worldwide Handsome
Whoa wtfff

President Kim
Did our maknae really post his
cover and just leave like that??
😩😩

Tiny Mochi added Jungshook.

Tiny Mochi
THE AUDACITY~~~ 😲

Jungshook
ThE aUdAcItY

Tiny Mochi
😤😤😤

Tiny Mochi
I was born in Busan first~~

Jungshook
I wAs bOrN iN BuSaN fIrSt

Lil Meow Meow
🙄🙄

Tiny Mochi
KaiKai help meeee 😣

Me
JUNGKOOK BABEEEE WHY ARE
YOU SO DADDY?!?! 😘

Jungshook
😘😍😂

Tiny Mochi
Kailee-aaah that's NOT what I
meant~~ 💀

Gucci King
What does daddy mean?? 🤔

Me
lmfaooo

Me
someone educate this innocent
child now!!!

J-Horse
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Worldwide Handsome
It means dad, Taehyungie.

President Kim
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Gucci King
Dad?? But it doesn't make any
sense! Unless...

Jungshook
It makes perfect sense... I'm so
daddy 😏😏😏

Gucci King
YOU HAVE A CHILD???

J-Horse
Of course not! Jungkookie
IS our child~

Lil Meow Meow
I can't with y'all anymore...
Goodnight.

Me
omggg love you boys!
fighting~ 💜💜💜

Worldwide Handsome
Fighting!

J-Horse
FIGHTINGGG~

Gucci King
F

Gucci King
I

Gucci King
G

Gucci King
T

Gucci King
H

Gucci King
I

Gucci King
N

Gucci King
G

President Kim
You made a mistake. It's figHTing, not figthing.

Gucci King
Aww let me start over!

Tiny Mochi
NO!

Me
its okay taetae we still love u~

Gucci King
F

Gucci King
I

Gucci King
G

➡️🚪 Lil Meow Meow left the group.

➡️🚪Jungshook left the group.

Gucci King
Oops teehee~ 😇

"Cutie pie, I only see that stupid smile on your face when it's about BTS... so, what is it now??" Zara whispered, eagerly nudging my ribs.

"I'm texting the boys on our group chat, actually," I admitted with a cheeky grin.

"Remember, about like a year ago, when that actually used to a lie and you'd tell me that Jungkook would be your boyfriend??" she snorted, and I couldn't help giggling. "Yeah... what happened???"

What could I say... a lucky bitch was destined for big things, huh?

* EARLY FEBRUARY, 2018 *

Me

Me
love. joy. desire. heat. passion.
lust. excitement. power.
sensuality. confidence. RED is our
color baby~ 💋🥰

Since the month of 'love' began, I would send my boyfriend a sexy picture every day. It was like an advent calendar, except counting down to Valentine's Day. It was fun seeing my boyfriend's reaction through text messages or FaceTime. Jungkook always made me feel beautiful and irresistible.

But today, nothing. Radio silence. Which was so unlike him. He always found the time to answer me within a few hours unless he was asleep. BTS-related things had most likely kept him busy.

Slipping off my winter clothes after a long day at school, I took in some unexpected things in the decor. Like heart-shaped balloons floating to the ceiling, rose petals covering the ground, a compilation of love music playing in the background.

"Anna-Mae better clean this shit up, when she comes home," I sneered at how extra she could be sometimes.

Valentine's day wasn't until a few days, but she knew it made me sad that I couldn't spend it with my boyfriend because of the Korean New Year.

I grabbed my phone to snap a picture of the view when my gaze landed on Jungkook. What...

He was literally standing in my living room with a huge bouquet of pretty red flowers, and the cutest smile etched across his lips.

That boy really loved to show up out of nowhere. Not that I was complaining, though.

Happily rushing over to him, I jumped into his arms and showered his face with kisses. "Bunny, what the hell are you doing in Toronto?? I know your schedule's crazy hectic right now!"

"Don't you know what date it is?"

"It's not Valentine's day already?"

"No, it's our six-month anniversary, princess," he chuckled, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "But I kinda did two in one because of Seollal next week."

My hands smacked over my mouth in shock. I started the countdown last week, but it completely slipped from my mind on the actual day. I was a such dumbass.

"Aww, happy six-month, babe~" I smiled at him widely, butterflies erupting in my stomach. "You're the best gift ever!"

His brown eyes suddenly glowed with desire as he ghosted his cherry lips over mine. "Should I punish you for forgetting our anniversary?"

Holy shit, I didn't realize he was into that kinky shit before now!

My heart skipped a beat then hammering furiously inside my chest as I replied eagerly, "Yes, daddy!"

His hot mouth instantly claimed mine with a passion that left me in a daze, before I kissed him back just as greedily. Jungkook harshly parted my lips with his tongue and rolled around mine in circular motions.

Breaking away from the frantic kiss, he carried me to the living room and placed the pretty flowers next to the sweet chocolate and bottle of red wine. Flames were blazing in the fireplace, which added to the romantic atmosphere. God, this was such a lovely gesture.

I officially won the title for worse girlfriend ever. Congratulations to me.

A small squeal escaped from my throat as Jungkook tossed me onto the couch and climbed on top of me with a wicked smirk on his face.

He swiftly raised my arms above my head and pulled my off-shoulder top onto my eyes, folding the hem to use it as a blindfold. Holy shit...

"Can you see anything, baby girl?" he asked me in the sexiest voice, his hot breath against my ear.

"No," I breathed out. Everything around me was completely pitch black.

"Good."

He trailed avid kisses and love bites across my neck, where my pulse was beating so fast. I was sure he could feel it against his sweet lips. Jungkook then traveled down to my collarbone and harshly latched his mouth onto each of my breasts, making them swell from his lavish attention.

His skillful tongue flicked and circled around my left nipple before he sucked onto it hard. Tingles surging all the way to my core, I sighed in pleasure and stroked my fingers in his hair. Jungkook nibbled the hard flesh, and I gasped at the sudden sting that he softly licked away.

Jungkook then released it with a popping sound and focused on my right nipple with the same, sweet torture. Fiercely, his mouth worked over the little peak as he pinched my other breast with his fingers.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god," I whimpered as his teeth tugged my taut nipples harder than before, crossing the line between pain and pleasure... and I liked it.

I was slowly losing my mind, so close to reaching an orgasm just from this. Jungkook could tell too because he suddenly moved back and climbed off me.

"B-Baby," I whined, the bliss fading away as well as the heat of his body on mine.

"I'm just getting started with you. But it's time for your punishment, princess," he murmured devilishly, and I could feel him remove my spandex along with my panties in a swift move.

Leaving me completely naked and blindfolded.

"Punish me, daddy," I moaned in neediness, anticipating what he would do to me next.

Jungkook forced me to lay down across his knees on the couch and sensually traced down my back to the curve of my bottom, his fingertips sinful and soft against my skin.

One smack.

His hand abruptly came down on my ass, and the harsh slap echoed through the living room. My entire body jolted under the force as I shrieked in a mix of surprise and discomfort, but mostly bliss. He spanked me again. I loved discovering this side of him, so cocky... so daddy. It only made me want him so much more.

Two smacks! Three... four... five!

Gripping the couch tightly, I cried out in excitement as every hit almost crashed me over the edge. The burn from his palm was too much and not enough at the same time, and it turned me on really bad.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked me and softly massaged the handprints left on my throbbing skin. I shook my head 'no' and imagined the sexy little smile on his face. "Good girl."

Jungkook shifted underneath me and stood up again. I heard some rustle and then the sound of his clothes dropping on the floor one after the other. Finally!

Rolling onto my back as he asked, I uttered a little whine when my ass pressed against the couch. Jungkook chuckled as his body hovered over mine, but he didn't touch me. So I reached out in the urge to feel him before he firmly pinned my hands down.

"Don't touch me or move unless I tell you so. Is that clear, baby girl?" he demanded in a raspy voice, and I quickly nodded in response.

He widened my legs and lubricated his hard cock with my sweet wetness that flowed out from his doing. The tip of his length slowly rubbed against my clit, making my brain go blank. In the midst of my desire, I moved my hips against him to create more friction.

"Don't move, or I'll fucking stop," Jungkook warned me as he pushed the head between my wet folds, but just a few inches to tease me.

That boy knew exactly how crazy he was driving me, and I couldn't take all this waiting any longer.

"P-Please..." I moaned in sheer impatience. "I need you, daddy."

"I love it when you beg," he groaned in thirst before his lips crashed against mine in a quick kiss. "Beg for me. Beg me to fuck you, princess."

"Please, fuck me... fuck me! Fuck me, please."

Jungkook swiftly hooked my legs over his shoulders, bursting through my entrance with one powerful thrust. I screamed in thrill at the sudden fullness that stretched me in the most incredible way.

"You're so tight," my boyfriend muttered in amazement and started pounding in and out, without even a few seconds to let me adjust around him.

He roughly moved back and forth, burying himself so deep inside my wet hole... the deepest he had ever reached. My mind was clouded with ecstasy, and I might go insane, insane, insane.

Because I couldn't see, all my other senses were electrified. His musky scent... his rough touch... his wild moans... everything was intensified.

"Fuck, daddy! Shit! Shit! Aaahhh~~~"

"Do you like it, baby girl? When I fuck your pussy like that?" he asked huskily, slamming into me faster.

"Yes... yesss!!! I love it! Oh. My. God." I wanted to rock my hips, pull his hair and kiss him stupid all at once... but it felt too amazing to take the risk.

But when his cock rubbed that sweet region inside of me, I was too lost in all the sensations to realize that my back arched off the couch.

"Princess... I told you not to move," Jungkook tsked playfully, and I could feel him pulling out.

What the fuck?!?! Damn, I'd never wanted to kill him this fucking bad before.

Almost crying in frustration, I removed my shirt and blinked a few times to see him clearer. My boyfriend smirked at me naughtily, his dark pupils wide from lust. He was so fine, alright.

"Nuh-uh, babe... This is how it's gonna go down, either you fuck me or I fuck you," I retorted, pressing his forehead against mine. "So, what's it gonna be??"

"I fuck you," he chuckled in amusement, and that look in his gorgeous eyes sent chills straight to my core.

Jungkook placed his hands on each side of my head and slammed his hard cock ardently like my body was the only answer to all his needs.

Letting out a loud moan, I wandered my fingers across his back and scratched him as the pleasure became more and more intense. Heat flared through my core and turned my blood into fire.

"Daddy, daddy... aaah," I chanted over and over again, grinding my hips against him to take more of him. "Fuck, I'm gonna come!"

"Not yet, princess... wait for me," Jungkook demanded and plunged into the depth of my ocean, so relentless and wild.

Tingles spurted through my veins at his urgency to make us come at the same time. He forcefully pumped in and out of my moist hole, eliciting another passionate scream from me.

"I'm sooo close, daddy. Come inside my pussy," I mewled and clenched around his long cock to make him lose control.

"Oh, good girl," Jungkook purred throatily as his thrusts became erratic and sloppy. "You can come with me now."

Those words were my undoing. The orgasm that ripped through me was so earth-shattering, it seemed impossible not to be in heaven right now.

I cried out in euphoria and shuddered against the couch as his creamy semen exploded inside of me. Jungkook uttered a sigh and gently removed my legs from his shoulders, collapsing on top of me.

"Thank you, daddy," I giggled, feeling spent and blissful.

"Oh, princess... I'm not done with your punishment yet."

・゛゛・・゛゛・

wow i'm dying of laughter..... i just can't read the smut i write!!!

but i hope y'all liked it 😂

i 💜 u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
24.9K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
164K 4.5K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
8.5K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...