๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ŽCrystalizer๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘ (KATSUKI...

By sofiasoriasenpai

ยฐยฐY/N was a recommended to the prestigious school called UA highยฐยฐ She meet a certain hot head boy, and she m... More

CHAPTER 1:PAST
CHAPTER 2: UA
CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5: HEROES VS VILLAINS part (1)
CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)
CHAPTER 7: FORGIVEN
CHAPTER 8: DREAM
CHAPTER 9: MOMENT
CHAPTER 10: RESCUE
CHAPTER 11: LEAGUE OF VILLAINS
CHAPTER 12: RECOVER
CHAPTER 13: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 1)
CHAPTER 14: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 2)
CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)
CHAPTER 16: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 4)
CHAPTER 17: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 5)
CHAPTER 18: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 6)
CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)
CHAPTER 20: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 8)
CHAPTER 21:CRYSTALIZER
CHAPTER 22: INTERNSHIP (part 1)
CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)
CHAPTER 24: INTERNSHIP (part 3)

CHAPTER 4:NEW SCHOOL

7.7K 178 502
By sofiasoriasenpai

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Y/N woke up early and took a quick shower, after showering Y/N change her clothes. She then took the uniform from her wardrobe and put it on, Y/N looked at the mirror and saw how good the uniform looked on her.

She comb her hair and put it in a high ponytail.

(A/n: if you don't have a long hair then, just ignore this sentence.😎😎😆😅)

Y/N went out of her room and head straight to the kitchen.

Y/N saw a note in the table saying.

Y/N I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY SO I WILL HAVE TO GO WITHOUT YOU,PLEASE BE MINDFUL TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE,AND ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT SCHOOL...HEAD TO THE TEACHER'S OFFICE, I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU THERE!!!😀

👍ALL MIGHT

"oh well" Y/N said while taking the cooked breakfast and eating it.

After eating Y/N went out and locked the house, on her way to school she saw the curly green hair boy.

Y/N greeted the green haired boy and told him,her name.

"Hi there!!! My name is Y/N L/N!!! It's nice to meet you!!!" Y/N Said while extending out my hands for him to shake.

"Hello there,L/N-san!!! I'm Izuku midoriya!!!" Midoriya said while shaking Y/N's hands.

"Oh midoriya, you can just call me Y/N!!!" Y/N said to him.

"Oh ok Y/N-chan!!! you can just call me Izuku also!!!" Izuku said while smiling.

🍀🍀IZUKU MIDORIYA's POV🍀🍀

Oh my gosh...this is the girl that was on the video together with all might.

Should I ask her what her relationship with All might or not...? I thought to myself.

Ohh I shouldn't be thinking this kind of things.

I mean she's so kind and easy to get along with and really cute and beautiful at the same time.

But what I'm more curious is how did she entered UA without taking the exams.

"Um,Y/N-chan how did you get into UA without taking the exams?" I asked.

"Oh about that,I was been recommended by certain someone!!!Y/N replied while rubbing the back of her head.

"Oh..." I said while continued walking towards UA.

✋😎😎FEW MINUTES LATER 😎😎 ✋

Y/N and Izuku reached UA,and they both saw the UA's school building.

Y/N and Izuku entered the school, but they went on their different ways.

Y/N waved good bye to Izuku and she went towards the teacher's office.

When Y/N reached the teacher's office,she opened the door and she saw midnight and all might sitting in their different desks.

All might noticed that Y/N entered the room, so he called Y/N to come towards him.

Y/N then walk towards all might,and all might hand Y/N a note to give to my home room teacher.

Y/N then took the note, and headed out of the teachers office and waved good bye to everyone who was in the office.

Y/N began walking to her classroom which is, class 1-A.

Y/N reached the classroom and she Saw that everyone was already inside, including her homeroom teacher, that was inside a yellow sleeping bag.

Y/N knocked on the door, and the man with the yellow sleeping bag noticed her.

The man then gestured his hands to tell that Y/N can enter the room.

Y/N entered the room and handed the note that all might gave her.

She was scanning the new faces of her new classmates. She could hear all the whisper's from behind. But she just ignored it and continued glancing over the room.

Until her eyes landed on someone with a spicky blonde hair boy with red color eyes.

She was staring at the spicky Ash blonde boy, while her teacher told her to sit down behind the boy with half red,and half white colored hair boy.

Y/N then walk and sits behind the halfed colored hair boy.

The boy stared at Y/N and then looked away.

Soon after the homeroom teacher introduced himself as "shoto aizawa".

He then told us to change to our P.E clothes and head outside to do a quirk apprehension test.

We all then change to our P.E uniform,and headed to the ground.

We saw Aizawa-sensei standing and holding a tiny ball on his hands.

He then started explaining to us, that if we don't take this test seriously. The last person that will be the lowest will be expelled on his class.

Everyone could feel their sweat dropped from their face.

Y/N was feeling a bit confident that she could passed this test.

Because all might is always training her,when she was still young.

And now she knows that she can handle this kind of situations.

Aizawa-sensei,then called out for Bakugou to perform the first test.

And he told him to use his QUIRK while throwing the ball as far as he could.

And Bakugou did what he was told,while shouting.

"DIEEE!!!!..." he shouted while sending an explosion and throw the ball as far as he could.

"I see...so he's quirk is something that has to do with explosion" Y/N thought to herself.

Y/N was amazed on Bakugou and she didn't notice that Aizawa-sensei was explaining something and he showed us Bakugou's score.

It was 705.2 m...

All of us were surprised to see that Bakugou's score was.

Unbelievably big...and all of us was motivated to do our best to get big scores just like him.

💖💖👑TIME SKIP 👑💖💖

After the quirk apprehension test,Y/N was 3rd place for the over all.

Y/N didn't even need to use her other quirk for the occasion.

Y/N has never had wanted to even use her other quirk due to its side effects.

She then noticed that Bakugou was the 1st and shoto todoroki was 2nd.

Meanwhile, Izuku was the last, despite of all the hard work he just did.

He even broke his finger just to throw the ball, and then Bakugou started dashing towards Izuku, but was stopped by Aizawa-sensei.

Y/N was worried for Izuku and she tried Comforting him by patting his back gently.

While another girl named Ochaco Uraraka comforted him also.

After a while Izuku was feeling a bit better.

Aizawa-sensei then told us that the expelling part of what he said was just a lie, so all of us can put effort into the test.

Izuku was glad to hear it from Aizawa-sensei, and we all went to our changing rooms and back to our school uniforms.

We went back to our class room and sit back to our chairs.

💌💋💋💋TIME SKIP💗💗💗💌

It was already lunch time and Y/N was planning to eat in the cafeteria.

She then lined for the food that she will order and started looking around.

As Y/N was walking to the cafeteria, Izuku and Uraraka saw her.

Uraraka then called out for Y/N to come eat with them.

Y/N then sits next to Uraraka and Izuku while a certain blue haired boy with eye glasses where sitting next to Izuku.

"Hello there Y/N I am Lida tenya!!!I'm sorry to not introduce to you earlier!" Tenya said while extending his hands for Y/N to shake.

Y/N then shake tenya's hand's and smile at him saying,"it's nice to meet you too!!!".

Y/N started eating her food and after a while of munching and a couple of chatter they all finished their food.

Y/N enjoyed her time with them, knowing that she is not good at socializing to other people.

🐘🐘🐾Kirishima's POV🐾🐘🐘

"Man Y/N is really cute..." I said while staring at her from the other table with Bakugou and denki.

"I know right!!! she's really something, I mean she's also strong at the same time!!!" Denki said while approving to what I said earlier.

I then nod and continued eating my Ramen.

"Say Bakugou what do say about Y/N?" I asked my blonde spicky friend.

"Huh?what do you fucking mean, all I can say is she's just another FUCKING annoying girl!!!" Bakugou exclaimed while munching on his food.

" Man Bakugou,I thought that you had some interest in her!!!I mean I saw you staring at her so much during the QUIRK apprehension test this morning!!!" Denki said while eating his food.

Bakugou almost choke on his food and then grab denki's collar and said that he was not even interested in her.

I tried separation Bakugou from denki, before he could make a scene.

Thankfully Bakugou listened to me and stopped grabbing denki's collar.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING THINK THAT I AM EVEN FUCKING INTERESTED IN THAT (H/C) BITCH!!! SHE'S JUST A CLUMSY SHIT THAT IS LOWER THAN ME!!!" Bakugou said while leaving the cafeteria.

Both me and denki just sigh...and just leave Bakugou all alone.

After eating our lunch I saw Y/N looking at the open window.

Her hair was gently blown by the wind, as her (E/C) eyes where reflecting the glow of light from outside.

I then walk towards her and introduced myself to her.

"Hey there Y/N-chan!!!my name is Kirishima's eijirou!!!I'm sorry for not introducing earlier!!!" I said while extending my hands for her to shake.

She then shakes my hand and said.

"Hello there kirishima-kun!!!it's nice to meet you too!!!" Y/N said while smiling at me.

Oh God that smile... She's so cute....I thought to myself while gripping my chest.

Y/N saw Kirishima's action and she giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 27.4K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
737K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
127K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...