Zodiac life...oh god

By Zodiac-Pisces34

The zodiacs live in a mansion all together they are like regular people.But oh are they a bunch.They go throu... More

Who I am
Introducing The Characters
Introducing The Characters Pt.2
New zodiac
Zodiac house
I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH

Author's Note!!!

270 5 9
By Zodiac-Pisces34

Ok so I wanna actually take requests from you,my readers!!! Maybe you want me to change the gender of one of the zodiacs,maybe you want to leave any of the ships that you want me to sail🤪.sorry...ANYWAYS I wanna hear from you guys cause you want something your way and I'm totally fine with that.Basically I'm starting this book again but with any of your ideas.So please comment any genders WAIT talking about genders I'm not sure if I did 6 girls and 6 boys so please comment boys and girls.Remember I need 6 girls and 6 boys so we're even with the genders.Also if you want to comment any ideas that you would want in the book,I would be more than glad to add them in.So without anything else to say... Have a nice day and please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
398K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...