Harry and ginny

By twipotter

This is a story after the fight of hogwarts What harry and Ginny might be like. Enjoy. ||completed|| ... More

Harry and ginny
After battle
Telling
The burrow
planning
Last day of hogwarts
wedding?
where am I?
the new dark lord part 2- The anouncing
The New Dark Lord: part Three: Surprise
Sequel

The new dark lord part 1- The rising

1.2K 19 4
By twipotter

When Ginny woke up she realized she was tied to a metal chair with a table with needles and fluids next to her. "Your awake." a person remarked from the corner. "I realize that!" Ginny snapped, annoyed that she was tied to a chair.

The person then came out of the corner and she realized that it was malfoy. His mate, Zabini, then said"Watch your mouth. You are here as we said earlier to make a new dark lord. Seeing, as your a decent witch that's clever we can take your and Draco's blood and create an unstoppable dark lord. Both pureblood, and there for, the best wizard or witch."

"Now, to begin." and with that Zabini swiped her arm with a cleansing wipe and stuck a needle in her arm and drew blood. When he put the needle in her arm, Ginny winced. After he drew a whole bottle of blood, he took the needle out of her arm. She winced, again.

Zabini then left the room and had draco entered and sat in a comfy chair and Zabini drew his blood. He then called a person in. "Come in its time!" He called. The person that came through the doorway was a pale, blond hair child that looked like draco.

"Meet my brother, Marcus..."

With that they put the needles in his neck and inserted there blood in him. He looked up and opened his newly blue eyes...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that concludes this chapter "The new dark lord part one-The rising

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.3K 369 47
||•IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED•|| Nancy is having a boring time; no cases to solve, no mysteries to peep into. So when her friend George Fayne as...
875K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...