A Knight to a Spartan

By SpartanII25

The legendary Spartan who has seen action for 30 continuously years. Fighting against three threats the insur... More

A hero
The search and old friends
The return
A new battle and unexpected return
Truth and the Tribe's end
A Spartan's oath

The Mission and the hunt

12.1K 170 239
By SpartanII25

As the days have gone by Blue team have been eliminating White fang bases and strongholds and helping the Villagers repel a Grimm attack and now they are now looking at one of the strongholds. Where the dust has been found and after they have cleared them out they left a anonymous tip to the authorities and they find it but after they have taken samples of dust for study. Now they are looking at the troop strength and find a any weaknesses they can expose.

Jorge: Squad leader it seems they look a little tense up.

Johnson: Well they should be after we have done to the others.

Johnson was looking through the scope of M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle a old semi automatic rifle that can clean through unarmored targets like tissue paper. And in his new marine armor similar to how old one but now with a energy shield and he gotten a boost to his stats thanks to the serum they gave him. Mendez had to check out something about Atlas with Kelly and Li. Cal was back at base with Carol since she volunteered to look after her and she quiet enjoys spending time with her. Same thing for Kelly since she has also looked after Carol a few times. Now that they have the layout of the base they decide to act now. Jaune and Jorge were making their way down and start to hear what the WF troops were talking about.

WF1: Hey have you heard what happened.

WF2: Yes, someone has been taking down our storage areas and bases across Vale.

WF1: Yeah,no survivors and all video from the cameras were taken down. We can't get a look who's been doing this. Worse is that all our stolen dust has been taken by the military and police back.

Jaune looked at Jorge and nodded and reach for their primary weapons. Jaune with his MA5C with underbarrel grenade launcher and Jorge with his chaingun out.

Jaune: Johnson take the shot.

*bom*bom*bom*bom*bom*

All five shots landed on the watchtowers and their communications hub and the two guard at front were terrified andnstart to yell.

WF1: Were under attack!

WF2:Quick brothers and sisters battle.... *gets shot in the head and falls down dead.*

The first saw two armored titans getting to his locations fast and he tried to fight them but it was in vain as their energy shielding took his bullets and now they gotten closer to him and shot him and soon he fell down dead and when they got in Jaune fired the Grenade launcher at the Bullhead refueling station which exploded and took out many White Fang. Then they did a clean house and took down all enemy soldiers and secure the area. Once the last White Fang soldier was shot dead to Jaune's MA5C he,Jorge and Johnson took a look around the area looking for any into they can get on the enemy which contacted them.

Johnson: Jorge,Chief find anything on your end. Cause I got nothing.

Jorge: Nothing here either. Want about you Squad leader.

Jaune: I think I found something. Take a look at this.

They all went to his location and saw the computer and they took a look and saw a little manifesto and messages from a few people one if them named Adam tauras,Cinder fall and Leonardo Lionheart.

Johnson: Hey we just hit the goldmine here. We need to get a copy if this and get it back to Cortana.

Jaune: Already did.

Jorge: Maybe we should go before anyone investigates the explosion.

Jaune: Indeed but let's take a crate of each dust since Cortana and Mendez have asked us to bring more.

Johnson: Why?

Jaune: Mendez wants to use it to have a bit ammunition options and probably make grenades out of them. Cortana she is trying to find a way to make synthetic dust.

Jorge: That'll come in handy.

Jaune: Let's call the pelican here and load up and be ready to leave the area.

In the Bullheads heading to the explosion.

There where two bullheads heading towards the sounds of the explosion from Beacon Academy. Which were team. NRP and RWBY along with Sun and Neptune along with Miss Goodwitch on board. Ozpin has been trying to find these Spartans since the reports of White Fang bases being destroyed except for their storage facilities which they found the stolen dust though it usually has slot if dead bodies of Faunas and no video of them. Some if these bases were well hidden even to him which made him wanting get them as allies. The Council has put a bounty on Spartans as well as  Atlas is hunting them down for their military has some interest in their armor and weapons. Though they were elusive and we're never seen by any huntsman or Atlas soldier. As they landed the Teams and Glynda notice the carnage and all the corpses of the Fallen White fang and Blake was traumatize by the sight. For they know that she is a Faunas and she wanted to stop the White fang but not like this. As the move on they saw one survivor a deer faunas holding onto dear life as they approach him and he said.

WF:Please get me out of here. They are not human.

Blake: Who did this?

WF: *cough*The Spartans and one Soldier they slaughter all of us. They move like no huntsman I ever seen. They are demons.

Weiss: Where are they?

The faunas didn't say a word and neither moved and they all realized that he has died. Sun and Neptune along with the rest look around and sun said.

Sun: You mean three guys did all this man.

Neptune: Crazy I know wait does anyone else hears the sounds of engines.

They all start to hear it and see a green ship that looked nothing like a bullhead land and it's back door opens. They all hide and try to flank around on both side. The Spartans quickly loaded the dust up and they notice their motion trackers were picking up movement. Johnson was already inside. The huntsman in training saw the vehicle more closely and saw the emblem of Blue team.

The Spartans quickly raise their weapons at both sides and said.

Jaune: Come on out we know you're there.

Blake:*whisper* How did they know?

Jorge: Well give you until the count of five or well shoot.

Glynda: Alright we are coming out.

As they came out Jaune only sigh for he knew it was only a matter of time.

Jorge: Identify yourselves.

Glynda: I am professor Goodwitch and these are teams RWBY and NRP and Sun and Neptune from Haven. So you must be these Spartans we heard so much about.

Jaune: There are not of us not just 2.

Ruby: Really.

Jaune nodded but inside he smiled seeing Ruby again but was mad to see Weiss,Blake,Yang,Pyrrha,Ren,And Nora. But he calmed down and said.

Jaune: State your reason to be here?

The huntsman in training were looking at the and couldn't believe how big they are. Yang was mad if seeing her mother's would be killer 117 holding two weapons.

Weiss: We came to investigate the explosion and to find you.

Jaune: Why us?

Blake: Why did you kill them.

Jorge: The white fang they are terrorists.

Blake: They were misguided.

Juane: Misguided right. Once they raised a weapon against a innocent they lost their right to live. We were made and trained to stop people like them. Should I kill you as well Blake ex white fang second in command cat Faunas.

Blake's eyes widen as well as everyone else's before Glynda stepoed in and said.

Glynda: You will not harm her, she is a student at beacon academy and you two will be coming with us.

Jorge: Why should we?

Pyrrha: Because we were told you know where Jaune is?

They froze and wonder who could be the one who told them that.

Jaune: Who told you we might know where he is?

Ren: Someone called the librarian.

Jaune sigh and knew what he had to to.

Jaune: We know nothing about this Jaune you are talking about.

Ruby: That is a lie. You do know.

Jaune: We won't be coming with you.

Glynda: Then looks like we'll have to take you in by force.

Johnson: Not in my watch.

Johnson threw a flashbang as they were about to attack and when it gone off it affect Blake and sun more sine their faunas traits and it blinded the rest not Jaune and Jorge as they jump on and left as they start to rise. Once they returned their sight they all saw the spartans not there and saw the Pelican hover over them as Jaune said to Glynda.

Jaune: We are not going with you and you better tell Ozpin that in this war you and that inner circle will be the downfall and cause the lives of many innocents to be lost. We are taking the fight to the enemy and we will show no mercy.

Glynda's eyes widen in terror as the students were confuse when they heard it. His did they know about the inner circle and the war.

Jaune: We are Spartans and not huntsman restrained by the councils will or of the headmasters. We are the sword and shield of humanity and we will finish this fight.

As they took off the huntsman in training are growing worried if her the Spartans knew Blake's secret and wonderful if they have info on them and wonder what was he talking about. Glynda was worried if the Spartans knew about Amber.

In a the Dawn.

Once the Spartans got back and unloaded the dust they go to the bridge but in their way there they saw a lot if AKs but hit the newer model but the old one but with new upgrades and weapons and along with the Blue team emblem on their chest. As they drew closer they saluted and said.

Ak: Welcome back sir, Carol has been anxious waiting for your return.

They return it and Jaune said.

Jaune: Thank you for the notice and return to your duties.

Ak: Yes sir.

Jorge and Johnson went off to get clean so did Jaune in their rooms as the got done and out on some clothes. He saw his adoptive daughter running up to him.

Carol: Daddy you're back.

Jaune: *hugging her* I am sweetie. We're you a good girl.

Carol: Yes dad.

Jaune: Is that true Cal.

Both look to see Can leaning in the door smiling.

Cal: She was Jaune.

Jaune: Alright then. Carol how about we go to vale later and get you some ice cream.

Caril: Really.

Jaune: Yes.

She jumped around and they laugh at it and the three went to eat at the mess hall. As they got their food. Jaune, Carol and Class sat with the group.

Jaune: So Mendez are these Aks from your mission?

Mendez: Yes 117. We found a whole warehouse full of then and decided to use them to increase our numbers. Since these councils are after us.

Kelly: Yeah now we gave 5,000 AKs under our commands. All of them were upgrades by Cortana.

Then she pop out and said.

Cortana: Yes I did. I gave them more dense armor. Better combat parameters. Energy shielding and gave each their own personality. Since most have veteran Marine training and the others have veteran ODST training and they can think outside the box unlike the ones Atlas produces.

Li: yes and this gives us more reinforcements and have air support.

Kelly: Yeah and we already got a look at the info you gotten from that base. Looks like we have to pay a visit to this Leonardo guy.

Mendez: Cortana do we got any truth serums?

Cortana: Yes we do.

Jaune: Good now Li and Johnson would you two like to get him and bring him back here to "ask nicely" for anything he has.

Johnson: alright but what about you Chief.

Jaune: I promised Carol I'll take her to Vale for ice cream and spend time with her.

Jorge: Nice to see you keeping up with your duties as her father.

Kelly: Mind if I join you Jaune?

Jaune: I don't know what do you think Carol?

Carol: Yes dad let's bring her.

Jaune:*laughs* You heard her Kelly.

The trio left for Vale and Cortana saw the look on Cal's face and said to her.

Cortana: You better make your move  or Kelly will take him.

Cal: I know but I don't know how?

Cortana: Well I'll give you some advice.

Cal saw the mischievous grin and sparkle in her eyes and wonderful if this was the right choice. Jaune turn his head back while Kelly and Carol looked at him.

Carol: Dad what's wrong?

Jaune: I got a feeling that your auntie Cortana is up to something.

Kelly: How do you know?

Jaune: I spent 12 years with her and I can tell when she is scheming something.

Kelly and Carol nodded but Carol giggled for she knew what her auntie Cortana was planing. She was gonna give her a mommy.

In haven academy 0500

Leonardo was in his office and once he heard from Ozpin about Raven's tried being decimated by the Spartans he knew he had to inform his mistress. He got up and walk to the jelly fish Grimm and try to contact her.

Leo: Salem the situation has been complicated.

Salen: How?

Leo: Raven and her tribe were all killed by these Spartans.

Salem: So that means that Oz has both the Fall and Spring maidens. Excellent work Leo.

*bam*

The Grimm fell down dead and Leo turns to see a soldier in green armor holding a gun.

Johnson: Yes well done. Now you are coming with me. For we have a few questions to ask you.

Leo got his weapon out but he didn't notice the Spartan in active camouflage getting around him.

Leo: I'll never go with you.

Johnson: Well let's do this the hard way. Now spartan.

Leo failed to see him in time and was caught in a strangle hold and try to break free but the spartan's grip was to strong and soon he fell unconscious.

Li: Mission accomplished.

Johnson: Good now let's load this son of a bitch back to the pelican and bring him back to the Dawn.

Li nodded and Johnson walked up too he grim and sid to it.

Johnson: I don't know where are you but we will find you and when we do the chief will make you pay. Know this. Our big green style can not be defeated.

He raise his handgun and shut the Grimm dead a few more shoots before leaving and headed back to the Dawn. Now that Salem knows of how much threat these Spartans and the soldier are she'll do whatever it takes to kill them. Unknown to her they know it and they will be ready for she doesn't know that have faced worse threats than what she'll throw at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.8K 29
Jaune's Transcripts we're revealed by Cardin. The Academy turned on him and due to that he was expelled. His team joined him as they left. During the...
3.2K 29 12
(The armor above is what we wear but it is black and red) You were adopted by John also known as "S-117" but everyone mostly calls him either "Master...
15.9K 238 12
Watch as Mane finds true meaning in Jaune Arc.
5.9K 172 31
Jaune, after protecting Weiss from Cinder Fall, falls through a portal. But it doesn't take him to the ever after. Instead, it degas him to a six yea...