Unsustainable [VKOOK]

By HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. More

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

War of Hormones

10.5K 433 61
By HanMinGi_7

 Jungkook is all alone when he wakes up, the warmth that was previously emanating from his left side all gone by now. Has Taehyung already left, without even saying goodbye? It's Sunday today, so he doesn't have to go to work though... Then why? Did Jungkook do something bad during the night, like uttering Jongin's name or something? Not that he has a reason to, but you never know...

The raven-haired male gets off of bed quickly, stumbling towards the door as his mind is still a bit cloudy from slumber and that he can't control his limbs very well. The moment he reaches the corridor, he hears some noise coming from the bathroom, yet he tells himself it could as well be Hoseok. Thus, he remains staring at the door dumbly for a minute, trying to hear anything that could indicate him the identity of the person showering at the moment.

The sound of running water stops, and barely a minute after a dripping Taehyung opens the door, startling when he comes face to face with his husband.

"Oh! God... You scared me." He laughs sheepishly, Jungkook scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to... I was just wondering who was inside.

-Well, it's me... Tah-dah!" Taehyung exclaims, striking a pose. He seems in a good mood today, and seeing him like this, Jungkook can't help but smile tenderly. To be honest, he had feared that the fondness he had felt for Taehyung last night would have vanished today. After all, wine had helped them getting closer, but now that they are completely sober...

And yet here he is, staring at his husband with a gentle gaze. It still seems a bit strange in his opinion, since they used to hate on each other so much during these last three years. He still can't believe that his feelings for Taehyung are coming back at the surface, after being buried under thick layers of hate and mistrust, and it makes his heart flutter with joy. While Taehyung had disappeared from his prospects for the future right before he asked for divorce, now he has more and more troubles imagining a future without him.

"I'm hungry... Are you?" He asks out of the blue, as his stomach is currently groaning.

"Yup! Actually, I already prepared breakfast... I told myself I would come waking you up after my shower so that we could eat together." Jungkook raises his eyebrows a little, surprised yet flattered about the fact his husband waited for him.

"Thank you...

-Oh, it's nothing. Come on, let's eat!" He exclaims while beginning to walk towards the kitchen, Jungkook following behind him. The raven-haired male smiles when he spots two French toasts, cups of fruits and yoghurts on the table, and he knows that Hoseok wouldn't mind about them eating

his food, as he always tells his friends to make themselves at home. Plus, now it's Jungkook's home as well...

"I've gone back to healthy eating... I kind of needed it." Taehyung explains while designating the fruits with a little move of the head, "But maybe you want something else?

-No, it's completely fine... I actually need it too." Jungkook confesses, knowing that he has taken some weight over the years. Not much, but still enough for him to not feel very confident with his appearance anymore. Where has the Jungkook from before gone, the one that was in such a good shape and that Taehyung felt so proud to look at, as the latter often used to tell him? "Anyway, have you slept well? You woke up quite early..." Jungkook asks after a few bites of French toast.

"Actually, I slept like a baby, so when I opened my eyes I didn't need to sleep anymore and I got up immediately. What about you?

-I slept well... It was good not to fall asleep alone." A melancholic glint appears into his husband's eyes, the latter nodding.

"Yeah... I agree. I'm going to miss it, I mean, when I'll go back to the flat..." The brown-haired male sighs at that mere thought, feeling depressed at the memory of the cold bed that is waiting for him. "But you can't come back living with me anyway... Not that I don't want to, but it's a bit early, isn't it?

-Hmm, I don't think it's a good idea..." There is a thoughtful silence floating in the air, the two of them trying to look for a solution to this situation. "But maybe I could come over a few nights per weeks, to begin with?" Taehyung's face lights up at these words, and he suddenly feels excited and nervous at the same time. Sharing some quality time with his husband, in their own apartment, sleeping together in their own bed... How long has it been since the last time they did that?

"We have to ask the counsellor... I'm going to send her a message later." Jungkook nods, yet his attention is suddenly distracted by a little droplet that is running along the curve of Taehyung's neck, making him unable to think about anything else. He pauses and gulps heavily, dirty thoughts suddenly flooding his mind. He is not one to act like a pervert or something, but lately he has felt way too frustrated... His hand is beginning to not feel enough anymore, and he often finds himself feeling unsatisfied after a solo session.

"Kookie?" The man startles with wide eyes, realising that he has been caught in the act so that a few shades of red spread over his cheeks. Taehyung chuckles, beaming as he becomes aware that his husband has been thinking about him in a more than friendly way. A light shade of red adorning his own cheeks, he lifts up from his chair before walking towards Jungkook. Emitting a shaky sigh, the taller man can't help but let his eyes run appreciatively up and down Taehyung's body, his tight black pants hugging his thighs just the right way, and his collarbone peeking out of his t-shirt so that he suddenly feels like licking it. He can already feel his shaft twitching into his shorts...

Once Taehyung has coiled into Jungkook's lap, he cups the raven-haired male's jaw into his palms, gently thumbing at one of his cheeks. His gestures are a bit clumsy, as they're not used to do this anymore, but not hesitant the slightest, and Jungkook closes his eyes in bliss.

That's when he leans forward and applies a long yet chaste kiss onto his husband's lips, the latter gasping lightly in surprise for a second before getting lost in the feeling of that sensation he has desperately wanted to retrieve since their last night's kiss. Trembling hands make their way on the brown-haired male's hips, grabbing them as if they were his lifeline, but Taehyung loves the sense of possessiveness behind that gesture: he feels like he belongs to Jungkook all over again.

When he leans back, they look at each other in the eyes as though making sure of their feelings about that kiss, and when they don't find any trace of doubts in the other's orbs, their lips don't take long to meet anew. Jungkook sighs as a hand runs into his raven strands, tugging at them lightly just the way he likes it. That fond gesture along with the kiss manage to bring him some satisfaction as he has craved for this for a long time now, being bereft of all kind of touches so that his frustration has reached a peak. He can't help but pull Taehyung closer to him, desperate for more proximity, and the latter is happy to give him what he wants, their upper bodies now sealed together and their limbs so tangled they feel like they will never be able to separate.

Taehyung pulls back after long minutes, and the raven-haired male is about to protest, yet words die down in his throat when he feels his husband applying a bunch of kisses all over his face. He can't prevent himself from smiling in elation, and he sighs at the same time as his sensitive skin shivers under Taehyung's assaults. He can't think about anything but how good he makes him feel, how each kiss applied on his face is impregnated with a fondness he thought would never be possible between the two of them after all they went through. Every single one of the brown-haired male's gestures is a promise of better days, and hope fills Jungkook's chest, his head falling backwards in surrender when Taehyung begins to nibble at his jaw and neck. His hands are still latched at Taehyung's hips, this one sighing against his husband's skin when Jungkook tightens his grip even more, and he feels his head spin when he thinks about the marks his fingers are going to leave on his skin.

"T-Tae..." Jungkook calls, yet it comes out as a broken whimper, and he feels himself blush as it's been so long since the last time someone heard him like this. "We should stop...

-Why?" His husband immediately whines, a particularly agreeable suck at the junction between his shoulder and neck making Jungkook hiss in pleasure. The brown-haired male wants more, way more, and he hasn't felt something like this in so long that he could sob in relief. He wants Jungkook, and the latter seems to want him as well: nothing could make him feel better at the moment. The number of times he found himself ugly in the mirror are like forgotten, the only thing that counts now is the way Jungkook doesn't let go of his body.

"Isn't it too soon? I mean-

-Do you want it, Kookie?" Taehyung cuts him, nipping and licking at his ear lobe so that he shudders in delight. Of course he wants it, more than anything, and he realises that there is no reason to hold back as they're both on the same wavelength right now. "Let me make you feel good, Baby..." The nickname is the only thing he needs to stop worrying too much, and to completely lose himself into Taehyung's heavenly touches. The latter can feel Jungkook's body relaxing, so that he understands the answer and smiles brightly in victory.

"Just... Please, don't undress me..." He hears after a second though, making him stop into his ministrations for a few seconds so that he can look at Jungkook's face, gently thumbing his upper back in a soothing gesture and applying a gentle peck on his nose.

"Don't worry, I understand..." Jungkook nods as a way to thank him, before letting his head fall back anew, exposing his neck that makes Taehyung wet his lips in anticipation. It's not long before his lips begin to attack his husband's already-marked skin, biting and licking every spot he hasn't touched yet. Eager, one of his hands starts to travel down Jungkook's torso, before settling on the latter's crotch. A soft moan resonates into Taehyung's ears, the one that follows being louder as the brown-haired male has begun massaging his length through the fabric of his sweatpants.

Touching Jungkook feels unfamiliar at first, after all this time without having sex, yet soon his hand becomes more confident and he palms at Jungkook's shaft with more assurance, the beautiful sounds coming from his husband's mouth encouraging him to continue. Not able to bear with more, Taehyung slides a hand under the raven-haired male's sweatpants, before circling his cock and beginning to stroke it with gentle movements. The way Jungkook goes all pliant against him, the way he surrenders completely and lets himself go, all of this makes Taehyung feel lust running into his veins. He saw Jungkook hiding his emotions too many times, so now he wants him to unravel and always show him what he truly feels. And the said man indeed seems to feel really good at that moment, judging by his hoarse moans and heaving upper body, so that Taehyung's chest swells in pride. It's reassuring, he thinks, to know he still has an effect on his husband.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook groans a minute after his husband has begun to accelerate the pace, and the said man already knows what he wants to say, given the fact his shaft is twitching into his hand and leaking precum.

"I know, Kookie... Just let go, yeah? I've got you." He mutters into his ear, applying a long kiss on his temple right after. And Jungkook does as he says, nestling his head into the crook of his husband's neck that muffles his cry of pleasure, a sticky liquid coating the inside of his pants. He goes limp into his embrace, and Taehyung strokes him until he becomes all soft, the man shuddering lightly because of Jungkook's warm breath fanning on the sensitive skin of his neck.

The taller man leans back lightly after a while, his sweaty bangs and flushed cheeks making Taehyung wonder why they didn't do that sooner. Also, he can't help but notice how time has etched its marks on Jungkook's face, just slightly, but enough for him to fully look like a grown-up man. Yet he loves every little wrinkle adorning the corners of Jungkook's eyes, reminders of both the beautiful moments and hardships they went through. The raven-haired male sports the traces of their shared past, and Taehyung couldn't find anyone more beautiful.

So he tells him.

"You're so beautiful, Kookie..." A slight raise of the eyebrows is enough for him to understand that Jungkook wasn't waiting for this the slightest, and a shy smile makes its way on the taller man's face. It makes Taehyung's heart flutter in joy, as he hasn't seen this smile in way too long.

He receives a peck on the lips as an answer, before the arms around him unwind so that Jungkook can tug at the hem of Taehyung's pants, the raven-haired male looking at him with envy.

"Can I?" He nods, his heart accelerating the pace in anticipation, yet he climbs off Jungkook's lap so that his husband sends him a questioning look.

"Bedroom." Is the only thing he needs to say as an explanation, Jungkook immediately hoping off his seat before suddenly lifting Taehyung in the air and throwing him on his shoulder, the man emitting a cry of surprise laced with laughter. The raven-haired male feels a bit overwhelmed at that, because the two of them really look like newlyweds right now, and he wonders how they could go from fighting all the time to this. And he feels scared, so scared at the thought it could not last, at the thought they could fail all over again because of an umpteenth argument or a wrong word. Taehyung is so warm against him, and Jungkook wants to believe that he's here to stay, that they won't do anything stupid that would make them part. He won't let that happen, he promises himself, this time they'll make it work.

Taehyung's look is indecipherable when he lands on the bed, making his husband wonder if he actually wants this, his earlier thoughts making him suddenly doubt about that whole situation: is Taehyung doing that to please him? Did he agree to be touched not to upset him?

"Tae... You sure you want this, right?" A fond smile spreads on the said man's lips, and he lifts his head off the pillow in order to catch Jungkook's lips with his, nibbling at them softly before leaning back.

"Of course, I do... Why, do you think I'm forcing myself?" Jungkook gulps, as his husband just hit the nail on the head, and Taehyung senses his trouble. Thus, he cups the raven-haired male's jaw into his palm, gently bringing his head towards his until their forehead are touching. "I would have told you..." He whispers, rubbing their noses together so that Jungkook feels himself becoming all dizzy. He's missed kind touches like this, maybe even more than sex itself. Thus, he can't prevent himself from applying his lips against his husband's, feeling this one smiling lightly into the kiss.

Everything is slow, even when Taehyung runs the tip of his tongue against Jungkook's lower lip, so that the latter opens his mouth and lets their tongues meet for the first time in too long. It's slow as well when Taehyung gently guides his hips down, making their crotches meet and at the same time making Jungkook realise that he's hard all over again, just like a teenager. And Taehyung usually isn't that fond of slow love making, yet today he can't help but lose himself into the pace Jungkook sets, clothed shafts rubbing against one another while they swallow their respective moans.

Taehyung comes way too early, but neither him nor Jungkook seem to mind. How could they, when Jungkook is so focused on the beautiful way Taehyung arches into his embrace, and that the latter is drowning in pleasure so much that he feels breathless? The taller man isn't long to follow anyway, letting Taehyung bring him to his second orgasm, which leaves him lying completely spent on his husband's heaving chest.

The two of them spend a long while relishing the aftershocks of their climax, a pleasant burn thrumming under their skin and making them feel more satisfied than they ever did during these last years. Jungkook only moves when he realises how sticky his pants are, sending an apologetic smile in answer to Taehyung's questioning gaze.

"I really have to take a shower..." He hears Taehyung's laughter behind him as he looks for fresh clothes in his wardrobe, smiling to himself as the post-sex euphoria is still running into his veins.

It's under the warm water jet of the shower that questions about his marriage begin to invade is head all over again. Of course, he knows that he wants Taehyung to be by his side, that they're doing a good job at building their relationship all over again, and he has no doubt about his feelings. And yet, he can't help but wonder if all this happiness will last, and if they won't screw everything up just like the last time. It's not like the past has been erased, even with mutual apologies and a – wonderful – sex session, and now they have to live together while knowing what they're both capable of. Or at least what they were capable of, because Jungkook knows that he won't ever do something as degrading and hurting as cheating on his husband. But what about Taehyung? What if he prefers Jimin over him in the end?

It's stupid, Jungkook, you're imagining nonsense..., he thinks to himself, shaking his head lightly at his foolish thoughts.

And yet, deep in his mind, uncertainties about their future are still there.

On the bed, Taehyung sighs heavily, going through the same problem.

----

The first thing Hoseok sees when he opens his eyes is the curve of Jimin's waist. The man is currently back-facing him, sitting on the edge of the bed as he waits for his friend to wake up, and the said friend frowns slightly as his first intention is to extend his hand in order to touch that inviting waist. He had hoped that his strange feelings about Jimin would vanish during the night, and yet here he is, not being able to tear his eyes away from the smaller's back. His brown orbs wander from the other's tanned nape to his butt, and he wonders how come he hasn't noticed Jimin was so well-proportioned before. Could a clothed back even be that sexy?

He forces himself to stop staring, knowing that the smaller man surely wouldn't like that, and lifts his upper body from the mattress as he sits. The sound of the sheets ruffling makes Jimin turns his head towards him, an unreadable gaze landing on him.

"H-Hey... Slept well?" Hoseok nods, suddenly unable to utter a word, and he shifts on the bed in order to sit next to his friend. An awkward silence then stretches between them, as none of the two men knows what to say in such a situation. Why did we kiss anyway?, Hoseok asks himself, Was is because we were both feeling alone? Or is there more to it?

"You know, about... last night." The last two words are emitted with an even more unsure tone, Jimin's voice trembling a little bit.

"Y-Yeah?" Hoseok's isn't better, the man stumbling on his first word of the day, and he guesses it's not the last time he does.

"Do you have regrets?" They exchange a gaze that barely lasts two seconds, their cheeks blushing heavily right after. It actually takes Hoseok a little while to answer that sentence, because really, he doesn't know what to think anymore.

"I don't know... I feel like we did something wrong, because Jungkook and Taehyung wouldn't be happy about it, but..." He feels Jimin staring at him after that last word, as if he hopes Hoseok is going to find some positive aspects to what they did. Yet this one is unable to continue, and the shorter man feels a bit disappointed.

"But...?" He encourages him, his heart hammering into his chest, and if they went silent he's sure Hoseok would be able to hear it.

"Ilikedit." Is Hoseok's rapid answer, the words tumbling out of his mouth in a jumble so that Jimin has troubles understanding at first, but when he does, he can't help but let a little smile make its way on his face. "But you...?

-I liked it too." Jimin immediately assures, his voice a bit more confident even if it's not louder than a murmur, as if he was afraid someone would hear that secret they now share together.

"Really?" His friend asks with a surprised tone, his face whipping towards him, and Jimin's shy smile widens a little as he nods.

Suddenly, it's like another form of tension has replaced the uneasiness, the temptation of making their lips crash against each other anew crossing both of their minds. Hoseok struggles while trying to decipher what's right or wrong, and he tries not to let his gaze land on Jimin's plump lips, because if he does, he's pretty sure he will give in. Jimin's brain follows the exact same train of thoughts, and he's almost on the verge to cast his questions aside and indulge in his desires, when suddenly he realises that being impulsive is exactly what he did during his thirty-four years of existence, and that it only led to bad situations. It led him to quit his boring job and to find an even worse one, to become Taehyung's lover whereas he was married with one of his best friends, and to throw a tantrum when the brown-haired male had announced he wanted to stop acting that way. And he did it last night again, when Hoseok was so soft and pliant against him, and that he couldn't prevent himself from kissing him. But his friend had surely felt alone, nothing else, and he will surely regret it later anyway. Besides, since Jungkook and Taehyung aren't on good terms with him, if they hear about the two of them kissing, they will surely be angry or at least disappointed with Hoseok... And Jimin is fed up with destroying other people's lives, he has had enough with Taehyung.

"We shouldn't." He utters while turning his head away so that Hoseok's lips can't reach his, and his friend suddenly feels rejected.

"You... You don't want anymore?" He asks with a pitiful voice he can't help, already knowing the answer, and he tries not to think too much about the fact this is the second time in his life that one of his closest relatives pushes him away. The first one was Yoongi, when he married, and the second is Jimin, who is undoubtedly about to turn him down. While Hoseok perfectly understands his reasons, it still hurts as hell.

"It's not like that, Seokkie, but... This situation is already too complicated, I don't want to make it even worse." A long silence follows his sentence, and just when he's about to ask Hoseok if he's alright, this one finally speaks up.

"I'm gonna go." The coldness in his voice doesn't manage to hide the fact he's in pain, and Jimin tries to grab his hand when he stands up, yet Hoseok dodges it. He only takes the time to grab his stuff before exiting the bedroom, Jimin following behind like a puppy.

"Seokkie, please listen to me- I'm just trying to do what I think is right!" Hoseok stops abruptly in the middle of the corridor, the shorter male almost bumping into his back, and he hears a loud sigh.

"I know, Jimin. I just..." Jimin sees the taller man's shoulders slumping, and the second after he can hear short intakes of breath, along with little sniffles, and he understands that Hoseok is crying. It shocks him, because the psychologist isn't one to fall apart easily, but he quickly gathers his thoughts and gently winds his arms around his friend from behind, nuzzling into his shoulder blade to try to comfort him.

It takes merely five seconds for Hoseok to turn around into Jimin's warm embrace, finally allowing loud sobs to cross the barrier of his lips.

****

Thank you a lot for reading! Please consider voting or leaving a comment, it would be greatly appreciated :)

See you tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.2K 40
Yoongi and Jimin's break up is tragic. Being forcefully reunited in a band called BTS is more. Falling in love again is the most. cover made by: @fru...
21.8K 1.5K 15
Jin and Jungkook were young and madly in love, then one day Jungkook was gone without a trace. Now he has no memory of Jin at all, but you cant keep...
11.6K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.
1.8K 138 19
This story follows Seokjin and his wife before and after they divorced due to a heartbreaking event they shared. Becoming torn, they grew apart losin...