cupid | kpop a.f

By armys-

in which five best friends decide to join a real-life matchmaking program called cupid. CLOSED | ยฉ armys- More

rules
the girls
form
notice board
profiles
01
update

introduction

81 9 36
By armys-

"they were in need of colors when the world had left them gray."

◌●◌

in which five best friends decide to join a real-life matchmaking program called cupid.

♡ ♡

"oh my god," PEAR breathed, and the other girls had the same awestruck expression on their faces.

  they were standing in front of the villa assigned to them for the Cupid program, which was going to last for two months. the girls had to pay quite a sum to register, sure, but that was because they were promised a love life, a temporary villa and exciting dates to go on in the ad they saw a few weeks ago.

  "i can't wait to go in," LEMON said, the words coming out of her mouth quite softly, as if in shock.

TANGERINE arched her perfectly shaped eyebrow and gave them a smile, tugging at her suitcases. she had brought a lot of them. "well, what are we waiting for, girls?"

   the villa was situated separately from the neighbourhoods, secluded away from them like as seen on reality shows on television and a swimming pool could be seen from where they stood. the villa itself looked pretty, sleek and modernly designed.

  the picture in the ad was nothing compared to seeing the beauty in real life, though. it felt like they were big Hollywood stars.

"i'm already going to miss living here when the program is over," BLUEBERRY sighed dreamily as PEACH started unlocking the door.

  they heaved their mountain of suitcases inside the house, a fresh smell greeting them. bright light embraced them, as in front of them were big glass windows overlooking the swimming pool outside.

they were standing in the living room, which had elegant-looking sofas, a large coffee table and the large flat screen across from it. at the end of the living room were some bookcases. the kitchen and dining room were at the far end, the floor raised.

  "i. am. in. love." PEAR squealed, her eyes darting around the room in excitement.

  just before they got too excited, PEACH spotted the television screen which had the blinking words:

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ?

she picked up the remote and clicked "OK".

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ...
ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ.

  right away, Miss Yang's face appeared on the screen. she was the 'Cupid Angel' assigned to them, and would be the one assisting and in charge of how the program run.

  she smiled on screen. "hello there! if you're watching this, you must have entered the house already. i sure do hope it's up to your standards. now, i plan to keep this as short as i can. i will be explaining the system, rules and whatnot. please listen carefully.

as you girls know, you have voluntarily signed up for this matchmaking program in hopes of finding your own love interest. the system is simple.

first of all, once you enter the house and finish this video, please look for the "Cupid's Book" that will be lying on the coffee table. this book will then show you your names, as well as the five boys who have signed up. i have gone through all of your forms very thoroughly and have also found out which pairing would be most compatible together. so, if you see the name next to yours, that will be your partner.

secondly, getting to know each other is a must. there will be pages for a DATE TRACKER in the Cupid's Book. you have to take note of every date you have with each other. this is just to make sure that all of you are putting in effort in this program. the dates will be up to you— whether you're planning it or your partner is, that is entirely up to both of you to decide.

thirdly. despite the dates being up to your control, there will be TWO mandatory events pre-planned by our management team. they will take place on the second last Sunday of the month. details will only be revealed the night before, through this television as well."

the woman gave another smile, pausing for a bit. "we have the rules next. anyone who breaks them may receive penalty at the end of the program.

one. there are four rooms. the boys and girls will be sleeping separately in two rooms each. Rooms 1A and 1B will be for the girls, and Rooms 1C and 1D will be for the boys. choose your own rooms.

two. there are quite a number of rooms here. we have a library for any personal studying, a studio for any hobbies like dancing, singing or exercise, an arcade room with various games found inside. of course, the kitchen, living room, four toilets and dining room. please keep the whole place neat and tidy. clean up after yourselves.

three. any kind of fights or disputes will not be tolerated, and you will be blacklisted right away.

that is all i have for now. i hope all of you have listened attentively! lastly, Cupid would like to wish all of you a successful experience. thank you for choosing Cupid!" she nodded, and then it was like she remembered something. "any other news will be shared here as well. to watch television just press the 'MENU' button on the remote. see you soon!"

the video stopped, and for a while, the girls didn't say anything. it was like they couldn't process anything at all.

  and then, "wait, what? she talks too fast, i barely caught anything." PEAR scratched her head, looking lost.

  "oh, god," TANGERINE shook her head, laughing slightly.  "anyways, come on. let's see who we got paired up with. i'm nervous."

"we don't even know them," LEMON frowned after the girls had read the names of the boys they were paired up with. "remind me why did we join this again when we could've sought real love?"

   BLUEBERRY shushed her. "come on, you know we needed some drama in our lives." she laughed that BLUEBERRY laugh of hers, mouth in a boxy grin with no actual sound coming out.

  out of the blue, they heard a boy's voice exclaiming "they're here!"

    they turned their heads at the sound to see five boys coming down the stairs, staring at them.

—————————

a/n: aaaa okay so here is a little intro of this apply fic and if it turns u off or smth just have hope i guess :[ anyway, the first chapter will be published soon ♡

————————

© armys-

special credits
@filmstills on twitter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 16.1K 17
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
924K 55.1K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...