Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
LETS TALK?
A/N

ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)

1K 14 0
By KhenjaBadrina

Steven's POV

I kept dreaming of places and when I woke up I have tears.... It kept bugging me....

Connie showed me something that's located at Hong Kong and Me and Dad took a flight there... The Gems don't wanna tell me some secrets so I just wanna solve the answer... Maybe it's connected to Rosita..

He went to the location and we found a Pali Quin. But it was fix and blue and we went and look around till we found the pink pali quin. And not just that we also saw a huge Gem. Blue Diamond. She was mourning and it's making me tear up too... I was crying her tears.

Dad showed himself and talk to Blue Diamond about loved ones. Blue Diamond likes him and she took him back to her ship.

I wasn't able to make it but Garnet saved me just in time. Now me and the Gems are now going to a place called the Zoo... Pearl said it's a place where Pink Diamond kept her kidnap humans that never been rescued... We left Peridot and Lapiz Lazuli to watch over Earth for us.

Were now at space going to the Zoo.

"Hey guys?" I called them.

"Yes Steven?" Garnet asked.

"If this Zoo did belong to Pink Diamond.. Does that mean it belongs to Rosita too? Well she is Pink's daughter.." I said. Hoping that I get to see her if she's okay.

Garnet pushed her glasses.

"Well yes Steven, it's also hers too. But let's just hope she's not going to see us." Pearl answered.

I look down. Then finally I take a look outside and found the Zoo.

"Um guys it's that the Zoo?" I pointed out.

Pearl look outside.

"Yes Steven, that is the Zoo."

We finally land at our location and making a plan. Garnet separated to Ruby and Sapphire, Amethyst morph into a usual amethyst guard and Pearl as a Pearl, and me as a new addition for the Zoo.

We we're able to fool the Holly Blue and the Amethyst Guard. They took me somewhere and I found Dad with a bunch of people.

SAPPHIRE'S POV

Holly Blue toured the Zoo for us. I was with Ruby and Pearl while Amethyst was somewhere.

It has been thousand of years since I was here. I can tell how much has change. Especially the securities.. The Diamond's must really be protecting Rosita.

"Um may I ask something?" I spoke.

"Okay what is it Sapphire?" Holly Blue asked.

"I heard that Rosie Amulet was attacked and I wanna know if she's okay." I asked her.

"She's fine. She just woke up a few weeks ago but unable to walk I'm afraid. But still she's majestic and powerful." She said happily.

I sigh. Steven will be happy to hear this.

"So may I ask where is she now?" I asked her again.

"She's at her lab creating something. I wish I would take you to her but her lab is strictly not allowed even for me. Only she and her Pearl are allowed." She explained.

I nod. That's good. Then she won't see Steven and nothing will go wrong. Probably. Then we just let her showing us things here.... I hope they don't take us to her.

STEVEN'S POV

Dad and I we're able to escape the habitat. We are now finding a place to hide.

"Steven what do we do?" Dad asked and I shush him.

We got into a great place. But the room was full of bubbled Pink Quartz. We hide somewhere.

Then someone came in. It was Blue Diamond. She walk up and kneeling down and cry. I starting to tear up too.

Then Yellow Diamond came.

"Blue why do you have to mourn for her again?" Yellow asked.

"I just can't help it... I miss her so much." Blue Diamond cried.

"She's been shattered by Rose Quartz. And these bubbled ones should be shattered too." Yellow said.

Blue shook her head.

"No I can't. It's all what left of her."

Yellow shook her head and touch her shoulder.

"What about Rosita? She's also what Pink left." Yellow said.

"I spent 12 years training her to be a better leader. 12 years to make her act like a leader." Yellow added.

Yellow was talking about Rosita. Yellow rub her forehead.

"Pearl! Sing for her! Make her feel better!" Yellow Diamond ordered her Pearl.

Yellow Pearl prepared herself.

"Yes my Diamond." She was about to start. She elbow Blue Pearl to sing too..

Now they start humming.

Song:What's the use of Feeling? (Might have forgot some lyrics)

Yellow:Why do you wanna be here? What do you ever see here?

That doesn't make her feel worse than you do..

Tell me? What's the use of feeling, Blue.

(Lets just skip the song cause I forgot.)

Yellow kneel down.

I know that we Love her... And we always thinking of her...

Yellow looks away.

But what's the point of feeling, Blue?

Blue touched her shoulder. Then suddenly someone came in.

It was Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl with Holly Blue. I just watch them what there doing.

"My Diamond, your Sapphire delivered the package you ordered." Holly Blue.

Blue Diamond raised her eyebrow.

"What? I didn't order something."

Sapphire was getting nervous that she's freezing. The ice then melted when Ruby held her hand.

"It was my future vision My Diamond. I saw you took a specimen so I acted quickly so you don't need to go." Sapphire reasoned out.

Blue and Yellow looked at her. Blue Diamond sigh.

"It's true. I wanted to go back there." Blue said.

"While you were there has the cluster activating?" Yellow Diamond asked.

"Um no." Sapphire replied.

And so there were preparing to leave. Yellow and Blue Diamond attention were out and Me and Dad were able to get out.

Finally.

YELLOW PEARL'S POV

I stood straight while a Holly Blue and a Sapphire were discussing. But something got my attention.

I look at my side seeing Blue Pearl shivering.

"Psst. What's wrong?" I asked her.

She didn't answer. I look at what she's seeing. Then I saw a fellow Pearl. She got my attention. But something is wrong.

She's a fancy model. Too fancy to serve a Sapphire. I can tell. But a fancy Pearl existed was only me, Blue Pearl, Pink Pearl and...

I gasp. But quietly. I didn't wanna disturb the Diamonds.

Flashback

"You are a disgrace!!" I yelled at White Pearl.

Blue Pearl just stood there. White Pearl eying at me.

"Aren't you tired only serving the Great Diamond Authority? Aren't you tired only serve the Diamonds forever!?" White Pearled yelled back at me.

"Of course we do. That's why we existed. To serve The Diamonds forever. We are a high model Pearl that will served the Diamonds. We are special servants." I said.

White Pearl took out her spear from her Gem.

"Well I'm different. I want to fight and travel the galaxies with Rose Quartz. She understand me. She let me choose what I want rather than White Diamond who made my life with no color." White Pearl said as she raised her spear up.

"Rose Quartz is a rebel. A defective one. She should be shattered because of what did." I reasoned her out.

White Pearl shook her head.

"I guess you aren't in my side." She said. She look at Blue Pearl.

"How about you? Do you wanna come with me?" She asked her. Blue Pearl shook her head and sobs.

"Come with you where?" Someone spoke.

We turned and saw the Original Pink Pearl came in.

White Pearl sigh.

"I joined the Crystal Gems. I came back here to see you three if you wanna come. Yellow and Blue Pearl won't come... But how about you Pink?" White Pearl asked her.

I just watched the scene. Pink Pearl shook her head.

"I am loyal to Pink Diamond alone." Pink Pearl replies.

White Pearl sigh.

"I guess your all too loyal to your Diamonds."

"But White!? If your Diamonds finds you you'll be shattered." Blue Pearl finally spoke.

White Pearl closed her eyes.

"Then my duty serving Rose Quartz and protecting Earth is done." She said simply.

She turned around.

"I guess your all my enemies from now on." She said.

She turned around on us. My eyes widen. She look at us with hatred.

"Go ahead and tell your diamonds. I'm not scared." She said and she jumped away and disappeared from our sight.

Pink Pearl started crying while Blue Pearl comforting her. I sigh.

"The first rebellion Pearl."

End of Flashback...

Me and Blue watched them as they leave. Our Diamonds were now discussing. Blue Pearl pulled my sleeves.

"Is that her? That's gotta be her. I know how she look at us. And the Gem." She said.

I nod.

"Yes, that's her. But what is she doing here?" I asked as Blue shrugged.

STEVEN'S POV

Our covers been blown but were about to leave. We able to tied Holly Blue to the ground and the Amethyst guard are waving at us goodbye.

I wave them back and Dad did the same. Until our eyes widen.

We saw Rosita. On a wheelchair. The Amethyst guards then stood properly and bowed down to her.

Pink Pearl look at us and her eyes widen. Rosita just look at us with no emotions. Dad was gonna jump but we stop him.

"LET ME GO THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!!!"

I don't know what to do. We just look at each other. Until we finally gone to hyper space.

ROSITA'S POV

I watch as the Crystal Gem leader with Dad. From what the two were wearing I guess they've been taken to the Zoo.

I look at Holly Blue who's all tied up.

"Pearl untie her." I ordered.

Pearl did what I told her. After untying her Holly Blue was bowing down and crying.

"Forgive me My Amulet! It's those Amethyst guards that let the Gem Rebels escape. I'm so sorry!!" She begged.

"You are forgiven. But no word about this must come to the Diamonds understood." I ordered.

She smiled and nod.

"Yes My Amulet. And thank you."

I nod and watch the space. It's a shame that I didn't got to talk to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 91 15
Y/n (you) goes to turn off their TV, and they end up passing through it. Ironically, they were watching Steven Universe and ended up in the episode '...
73.1K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
5.9K 178 34
Sequel to Stevinel Ask and Dare Here you can ask and dare their children as well. Read Stevinel ask and dare or you won't understand shit lmao. Some...
9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...