Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

1K 19 3
By KhenjaBadrina

ROSITA'S POV

I talked to Creamy and Pearl about how I was able to meet my Mom. Pink Diamond in the past. And how I was reborn as a half gem.

"My Amulet. You actually met the Pink Diamond. You were able to go back in time to meet her." Pearl said in disbelief.

"It's not like I gone back in time. I just kinda got some memories from the past in me. I couldn't even control my movements and what I'm saying there." I explained.

Pearl rub her chin.

"And you said that White Diamond the always so serious White Diamond we have now has actually have emotions thousand years ago?" Pearl said who is not believing that White is actually smiling.

"Well let's just discuss this the next day. Rosie you need rest and I need to go home." Sour Cream finally spoke.

Creamy lean in and kissed my forehead.

"I'll check on you tomorrow. I'm gonna borrow Calcifer for awhile okay?" He said and I nod. He then walks of the room.

After the door shut Pearl focus her attention to me.

"My Amulet you really have unique ability." Pearl said.

I smiled. As my eyes were getting heavy. I slowly shut my eyes fell to slumber.

STEVEN'S POV

I was hanging out on the balcony with Connie. Connie knew and wanted to help me. But it won't hurt cause I actually hurt my own sister.

She's upset that my Mom shatter her Mom. Now I kinda like shatter her too. I shattered our Bond.

I'm a terrible brother. A terrible twin who doesn't deserve to live.

Then I felt something touch my shoulder. I look up to see Garnet. At my other side I see Connie looking at me with a sad look.

"Steven what's wrong? Is it about her again?" Garnet asked and I nod.

"Yup. Still guilty." I said.

Garnet sigh. I then thought of a question.

"Garnet. How did Mom shatter Pink Diamond?" I asked.

Garnet look at the sky.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that question Steven. If I knew I would have told you but I don't." Garnet replied.

"what? You mean you don't know? Don't you have future vision and see Rose fighting Pink Diamond?" Connie questioned..

Garnet pushed her glasses.

"I wasn't with Rose during that time. I was assigned at a different place to patrol. Only Pearl was with her that time. And my future vision wasn't able to detect Rose. I was shock at well when I heard Rose shattered her." Garnet explained.

"Does Pearl know how Mom shattered her?" I asked Garnet another question.

"I don't know. Yes she was with her. She said she didn't saw Rose and Pink Diamond fight. And every time we ask her about the fight she shivered." Garnet explained.

Now that she explains it. Pearl does look suspicious when she hears Pink Diamond's name. She shivered and afraid. Like she's hiding something. Or maybe she's just afraid of Rosita.

Lots of questions runs to my mind.

"Steven." Garnet interrupt my thoughts.

"Don't make Pearl answer your questions right now. She's been going through a lot lately." Garnet said and she walk back inside.

I look down. Connie touched my shoulder.

"Garnet's right. Don't let these questions stress us. Let's have fun for awhile." Connie said and took my hand and pulling me somewhere.

SOUR CREAM'S POV

I finally arrived back at Beach City. Before I got here I took Dr. Melanie back to Empire City. She said we can call her back anytime.

I got off of Calficer. I petted him.

"Okay boy, you can run along for now I'll just call you." I said. Calcifer nod and teleported away.

I got inside the house. I walk pass the kitchen seeing my Mom doing the dishes.

"Welcome Home Sour Cream." Mom greeted and I greeted her back.

I then walk up stairs straight to my room. I lay down on my bed. I took my phone which I left in my rooms while I was away. I checked and see 50 miss calls and messages from Jenny, Buck and Lars.

All asking what's wrong with me and why haven't I answer yet. I texted them back. I sigh. I'm so damned tired right now. Maybe I gotta hang out with the gang tomorrow and Rosita gotta rest for now.

I closed my eyes and went to slumber.

I was in a high school graduation. I finally gonna finish it.

"Hey son!" Someone called.

I turn back and saw Mom and my real Dad walking towards me. Dad walk up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you Sour Cream." Dad said. Those words that I always wanna hear it. I started to tear up.

I hugged him back.

"Thanks Dad."

I then see Mom smile at us.

"Creamy don't tell me your crying? Cry later after you take your picture." Someone spoke.

I turn where the voice came from and it was Rosie. She's not wearing her commando armor. She's wearing a white blouse with a red tie, red skirt, matching knee socks and school shoes. Her hair is tied into a pig tail. She smiled at me.

Me and Dad pulled back. Rosie walk up to me and kissed me on the cheeks. I blushed.

"Congratulations Creamy. See you next year I'm going to the same collage as you." Rosie said happily.

I scratch my head. Tears pouring down my cheeks. This is the life I always wanted. A complete family, a normal life and a life where I didn't lose Rosita years ago. We would have been happy.

But what I'm seeing now is but a dream. Rosie look at me.

"Creamy why are you sad?" Rosie asked.

"None of this is real." I said.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I touched my cheeks and felt something wet. Have I cried?

ROSITA'S POV

I was resting in my bed. My body is still sore. Pearl bought me something to eat and left to guard my room.

"Am I seeing my past memories? How was I able to born after those thousand years?" I thought. Many questions flooding to me.

I see my watch blinking on my nightstand. I took my watch I see Yellow is calling. I answer it.

"Rosie? Oh I'm glad your okay. How are you?" Yellow asked.

"I'm fine. My body still hurts but it'll heal." I reassured her.

She sigh.

"Okay good. I'm going to visit in a few weeks okay. I don't know when will Blue be coming." Yellow said.

I smiled.

"Okay."

Yellow gave me a concerned look.

"Please be careful next time." Yellow said.

I nod. Yellow bade goodbye and end the call. I sigh. I was about to go to sleep when Pearl came in.

"My Amulet. White Diamond is here." Pearl said.

My eyes widen. I didn't expected her to be here. I tried to get up. Pearl went outside and brought something in.

"The doctor said you can't walk for awhile and you have to use this thing called wheelchair for awhile." Pearl said. Pearl went up to me help me sit on the wheelchair.

Pearl was moving the wheelchair for me. And we went to the bubbled quartz room. There I see White Diamond standing there her arms at her back.

She turned and see me.

"Rosie, glad your okay." She said simply.

"I didn't expect the visitor to be you." I said.

She didn't reply but start staring at the space again.

"So how are you feeling?" White asked me.

"I'm feeling fine. Still hurt but fine." I reply.

I then see her look down. I gulp. I need to tell her.

"White, I know you were with mom when I was inside her thousand years ago." I finally said.

White gasp and faces at me.

"How!?"

"When I was still unconscious I kinda got my old memories from the past back. I saw Mom and you. You cared for mom so much." I said to her.

White frowned and kneel down.

"Thousand years of her shatter. You were about to be born again. But Rose Quartz shattered her." She said and said the last part with pure hate.

"I wasn't with her that time. But I sent my half of my army to her to watch her. I needed to be sure that you and Pink are safe. When I heard she was shattered it broke me to tears. And all I want to know if your okay but my army said they never saw you. 11 years ago I saw again. You never remembered everything. But it was okay cause you won't be depressed that a Gem that you look up to as a mother is gone." She explained to me.

I tear up.

"Do you actually love me?"

She look at me.

"Of course. I just never show emotions because I kept remembering Pink from you. I'm sorry Rosita." She apologized.

White took and I sat on her hand.

"I promise that from now on that I will be honest to you." She said and kissed me on my forehead.

What will a mother not do for her child....

There's a bond between Mother and child... And no end of strong it can hold..

There's a promise of Life between Mother and child...

It begins to the moment of birth...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 842 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
5.4K 91 15
Y/n (you) goes to turn off their TV, and they end up passing through it. Ironically, they were watching Steven Universe and ended up in the episode '...
45.9K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...
4K 125 69
steven universe is the son of famous rock star Greg universe and the alien space empress blue diamond, one of the leaders of the gem race. Steven has...