be the star : 전 정국

By famouskookie

✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-ye... More

일 welcome to ma city
이 live your life
삼 you make me begin
사 i got a feel
오 go crazy today
육 sweeter than sweet
칠 flower petals shower
팔 wishing for some luck
구 all for experience
십 rise, be brave
십일 here to ruin you
십이 you're in danger
십삼 your aloof heart
십사 love is a lie
십육 i'll be in love maze
십칠 give me one day
십팔 2 cool 4 skool
십구 i want it this love
이십 where the party yah
이십일 trust me
이십이 if only i could rewind
이십삼 you're my everything
이십사 when the day comes
이십오 if i ruled the world
이십육 drink it up
이십칠 beautiful christmas
이십팔 brighter tomorrow
이십구 broken glass
삼십 give me a remedy
삼십일 see the sunshine
저자의 메모 : announcement
삼십이 hungry for your love
삼십삼 you're my only girl
삼십사 can't hold me down
삼십오 see good things
삼십육 so many complex
삼십칠 woo, take it easy
삼십팔 the devil's touch
삼십구 like it like that
사십 got me high so fast
사십일 tell me of eternity
사십이 i give it to you
사십삼 shine the love
사십사 don't give two fucks
사십오 i do love you crazy
사십육 baby, yes i want it
사십칠 call me right one
사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy
사십구 you got that home
저자의 메모 : 100k reads
오십 hey mama
오십일 go UGH! UGH!
오십이 pick your filter
오십삼 keep on shining
오십사 i live so i love
오십오 i thought of only you
오십육 take my hands now
오십칠 i'm a risk it all
오십팔 paradise of dreams
저자의 메모 : black lives matter
저자의 메모 : army for #blm
오십구 everything on fire
육십 i do what i do
육십일 haters hella sick
육십이 if i'm not your taste
육십삼 you're my light
에필로그 (epilogue)
저자의 메모 (author's note)
저자의 메모, pt.2

십오 i still want you

2.7K 96 50
By famouskookie

The Truth Untold (feat. Steve Aoki)

BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear'

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:39 - 1:23

WHEN LEONOR FINALLY CALLED ME, IT MADE me a bit upset because she didn't really reach out to me after the breakup, even though I needed her. I felt disconnected as if we were growing apart.

"Kailee, I have something to tell you," she began in a tone that suggested nothing good would come of this conversation.

"Okay, I'm listening..." I said, tugging at my lips anxiously.

"I'm the reason you and Jungkook broke up."

I'm the reason you and Jungkook broke up.

Her words rang in my mind, and I clutched the phone so tightly it was a miracle it didn't snap in two. "W-What do you mean?"

"I d-don't know what I was thinking... I was just so bloody jealous, I asked Seona to tell you all that crap," Leonor admitted in a shaky voice.

"Okay...? But I saw his private Instagram account... saw the pictures... THE GIRL!"

"It's all fake... just some bloke Seona knows who agreed to fake that he was Jungkook⏤"

"B-But... Oh my god, you backstabbing two-faced bitch!!" I shouted viciously, pure anger surging through my entire body.

"I'm really s-sorry," she said quietly, but I was seeing red.

'Smacking her head against a wall' kind of red.

"Lemme get this straight... you pretended to be my best friend while scheming behind my back to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me?"

"That's why I haven't called before, I wanted to tell you so many times... I just felt so guilty⏤ but I couldn't keep it a secret anymore."

"Oh, I see... so if your guilt wasn't eating you away, then I would've never known? Is that it?" I asked her, although it came out more like a derisive statement.

"It's not like that... You're my best mate, and I know what I did was so cruel and idiotic⏤"

I laughed coldly, shaking my head. "Naaaah, you stopped being my best friend the second you decided to double-cross me! I thought you were over all the jealousy and pettiness, but I was fucking wrong!"

"I am really sorry," she whimpered over the phone, and her ugly ass cries made me want to cringe so hard.

"Your apology means shit to me, just like your pathetic excuse of an existence, my dear," I stated in my fakest sugary-sweet voice.

"Give me a chance to make things right... I'll do anything! Please."

That set me off.

I didn't think Leonor was sorry for me at all. As a matter of fact, she was only sorry for herself because I would do everything in my power to make sure she would never come near any of the boys again. Ever.

"You're not in the position to be asking for forgiveness," I snarled at her with all the hatred I could muster, but these words couldn't even come close to the pain she inflicted on me. "Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be able to trust you again. So, stay the fuck of my life. Bitch."

I hung the phone and screamed all the frustration into my pillow. Leonor, out of all people, witnessed my strong feelings for Jungkook firsthand. But instead of being happy, she fucking stabbed me in the back.

Damn... I knew some downsides came from getting involved with a famous boyband, but I never expected the betrayal would come from one of the few people that were the closest to me. God, I hated her so bad.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my Instagram app and looked for gc.jjk's page.

It was gone.

But a few days ago, he confirmed my follow request with my old account from high school so he wouldn't know my real identity. So when I found the profile, it turned out to be just a regular Korean guy.

The more I stared at his pictures, the more distinctions I could make out now. His nose was too big, his eyebrows too thick, no scar on his cheek, and at least three moles were missing on his face.

He was just a lookalike. Not Jungkook.

Shit, I was really dumbass for jumping to conclusions like that. And I did play myself. Big time.

*・゚。.* EARLY SEPTEMBER, 2017 :*.。・゚*

♫ Cupid ain't a lie ♫
♫ Arrow got your name on it, oh yeah ♫
♫ Don't miss out on a love ♫
♫ And regret yourself on it, oh, oh, oh ♫

On September 1st, Jungkook released his cover of '2U' by Justin Bieber. His soulful voice and the meaning behind the lyrics made me so emotional. It took me back to that time he sang 'All That Matters', that time when I knew I love in love with him.

For the fans, it was a beautiful song. To me, it was a wake-up call. Saying was the biggest idiot on the planet still seemed like a huge ass understatement.

I really let that sasaeng and that backstabber that was Leonor come between us, between our happiness. I believed someone I had never even met before over a caring and loving boyfriend. I thought I was protecting myself, although in the end not only did I hurt myself, but I hurt him too.

Just imagining how Jungkook must have felt was unbearable. I should be the one begging for his forgiveness, even if I didn't deserve it. Like, if I could break up him with him just because some crazy ass fan tore at my heartstrings, then what would happen if we actually faced real obstacles in the future??

Bethanee found me on the floor in a crying mess as she cooed, "Aww you heard the song, didn't you?"

I was really surprised that she knew about it because she wasn't even an ARMY or even a fan, to begin with.

"Y-Yeah, I did," I sniffed loudly. "Betsy, it's so perfect... I've made a huge mistake."

"About fucking time! I didn't basically tell you that like a zillion times!" she exclaimed sassily. "So, what are you gonna do?"

"I have no idea, to be honest. I mean... is the song really for me??" I asked, suddenly feeling insecure.

"Yes, you dumb ass!" my sister cried out in exasperation, making me roll my eyes. "And if that doesn't speak volumes about how much Jungkook still cares about you, then I don't think anything else will."

"You're right. I'm gonna apologize to him. In-person... I need a plane ticket," I stated with a newfound determination.

I was gonna get my man back.

"Hold up, sis, you need to think this through."

"I am thinking... about ways to make 3,000 dollars overnight without becoming a stripper or a drug dealer. Can I sell one of my kidneys to the black market??"

She burst into laughter, "I get that you miss him, but you can't jump in the deep end when you can't swim, you feel me?"

"I know..." I sighed in hopelessness, "then what?"

Bethanee was lost in her thoughts for a while before a little smirk curved onto her lips. "How about we go to Camryn and Isaac's engagement party tonight? The fam could help us figure out something. Plus, there'll be champagne and lots of food!"

"You know I can't say no to food," I groaned playfully.

Besides, I did want to start over. And that would be a step in the right direction.

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

krazeekailee • • •
Toronto, Ontario

❤️ 💬 📤 🔽

Liked by namelessami and 782 others

krazeekailee love ya soooo much @mrsdrizzy!! sis been gassing the hell outta me tonight~~ 🤩🖤

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

I arrived at the reception in a black champagne dress that hugged my hourglass figure like a second skin. The plunging neckline was a little too risqué for my taste, but somehow my sister compelled me to wear it.

The engagement party was held in a ballroom and was simply beautiful. Everything had a soft touch of elegance, from the flower arrangement, to the blush-colored theme, to the huge three-layer cake. Romantic songs were playing over the loud laughter, drinks always flowed into fancy glasses, and everyone was dressed to kill.

"Kailee, what a surprise!" the fiancée exclaimed as she greeted me with a kiss on each cheek. "I thought you were still in China!"

Camryn and I weren't that close, but she was family... Like, that one relative I only saw on big occasions like this. Even though we literally lived in the same city.

"Actually, I was in South Korea. But it's like... on the same continent and all," I corrected her playfully, making her laugh.

She looked absolutely gorgeous in her chic white jumpsuit, but what I couldn't take my eyes off was the big diamond on her left hand.

"Congratulations, by the way! The ring is so gorgeous, and so are you!"

"Thank you, darling," my cousin beamed delightfully, giggling as the husband-to-be showed up to her side and kissed her tenderly.

I couldn't help quickly averting my gaze. Of course, I was happy for them, but also envious.

Camryn and Isaac were one of those rare couples who found their way back to each other, even after being apart for almost four years. That was true love.

Meanwhile, I had tried to reach Jungkook all day but he wasn't answering. A phone call wouldn't fix things, but I still wanted him to know how sorry I was and how much I missed him.

Throughout the evening, I had to smile at a bunch of random folks who claimed to know me when I was a baby. It was so weird listening to them go on about how much I had 'grown' or gotten 'so big', when I had no idea who they were.

After all the introductions, I sat at the bar alone with a glass of rosé. My little champagne dress seemed to be an invitation for a few guys to make a move, but none of them was the one I wanted to dance with.

Bethanee was the life of the party and had certainly forgotten all about me, but I didn't mind. I wasn't in the mood for this. I only came for the cake, which sadly wouldn't be cut until a few good hours.

"Hey, let's go take some pictures for our Instagram," my sister eagerly told me all of a sudden.

"Okay," I agreed, following her across the ballroom.

We reached a lovely garden outside, and it honestly felt like I could breathe again. All the happiness in that room suffocated me. Pretending to be happy was much harder than I expected.

The flowers inside the garden were all beautiful and smelled so heavenly, from the bright roses to the soft lilacs. Every color was rich, and the petals looked so shiny.

I couldn't help thinking back to that time Jungkook took me to the flower field. It seemed like a lifetime away, when it had been only two months.

"Also while you were out there looking all pathetic, I actually found a way to win back your Korean boo."

♫ No limit in the sky ♫
♫ That I won't fly for ya ♫
♫ No amount of tears in my eyes ♫
♫ That I won't cry for ya, oh no ♫

My head snapped around to see my sister waving a boombox above her head with a shit-eating grin on her face. Oh god, she had to be drunk. That was definitely something she would do under the influence of alcohol.

"Betsy, can you n⏤" I choked on my words because right at this moment, someone came out of the darkness.

Someone that looked ridiculously just like the man of my dreams. The gorgeous Koran young man stood in front of me, looking so delicious in his all-back urban T-shirt and jeans.

"Can I have this dance?" he asked in a gentle voice, and I slowly took his outstretched hand before my body was pulled against his strong and warm one.

"Are you really here, Kookie?" I gasped, reaching up to touch his beautiful face. "Am I dreaming??"

"I'm really here, you're not dreaming, honey," Jungkook chuckled as he swayed us to the slow music.

I was about to cry. He was really back in my arms. I knew what I had to do.

"Kookie... words aren't good enough to tell you how deeply sorry I am, but I'm so sorry... When I realized how strong my feelings are, I was afraid to trust myself around you. I let that fear take over. I'm so sorry for making you feel like I couldn't trust you because of my own insecurities."

"It's okay, sweetie. Your sister told me everything. I'm here because of her."

"What? How??"

"Well... mostly through texting, but Joonie-hyung helped translating too."

I was still a bit confused, but it made more sense in a way.

I looked at Bethanee and mouthed her 'thank you'. She winked at me with a cheeky smile, heading back inside.

"You changed your hair," Jungkook stated in awe, and his fingers softly tangled in my short blond hair. "Sunflower, you're so beautiful."

"It's a wig but thank you, baby," I smiled up at Jungkook, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I honestly can't believe you flew all this way for me. And on your birthday too~"

"Well, the only person I really wanted to celebrate with wasn't back home anymore..." he admitted, making my heart melt like butter.

Okay, I would never take this beautiful boy for granted ever again. "You're too good to me... After I heard 2U, I almost flew to South Korea. I've never listened to anything more beautiful."

"I wanted to do a grand gesture for you."

"And just thousands of fans who think the song is actually for them."

"Well, let them think whatever they want as long as you know my truth."

Jungkook then lifted me in the air, making me giggle as he twirled us around like in those corny romantic movies.

The entire world around me was blurred, except for him. He looked so breathtaking under the moonlight. Jungkook was glowing and shining. I wanted to stare at him until I went completely blind.

He put me down and pushed his forehead against mine, looking at me tenderly. "I'm so in love with you, Makailee."

These words were barely above a whisper, but I heard them clear as day. I couldn't help gawking at him, taken by surprise. Like full on blown away.

He was loved by millions of girls in the whole world, yet he loved me?

"Aren't you gonna say something back?" Jungkook asked me after a while as his thumb traced my cheek gently.

"I⏤ sorry, erm... me too," I stuttered, still in shock by his confession.

But his love for me was undeniable staring into his eyes, and that right there was just so surreal. I fell in love with him over the summer, but the craziest thing was actually him falling for me too. Jungkook was everything I ever wanted.

It would always be him.

"That'll do for now, seeing you're all lovestruck over me," he grinned cheekily, and that brought me back to my senses.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I giggled with a little shake of my head.

Our lips finally touched, and everything was perfect again. The kiss was heartfelt and so meaningful because it held all of the emotions that had built up this past week spent away from one another.

I kissed him with everything I had. My body, my heart, and my soul. He was the gasoline to the fire that had ignited inside of me. I knew it might be too soon to feel what I felt for him, but at this very moment, I had never been more certain of anything.

"I'm so in love with you too, Jeon Jungkook."

The most gorgeous of smiles etched across his lips, before he pulled me in for another earth-shattering kiss.

I felt complete again and more alive than ever. This past week without Jungkook was absolute shit. I never wanted to go through something like that again. I was ready to go long-distance with him. I was all in, no matter the ups and downs life would throw in our faces.

I just had this feeling our relationship could turn into the most beautiful thing this world had ever seen.

・゛゛・・゛゛・・゛

there you go, now you know the truth!

to all those who believed leonor was a real friend... HAHAHA WRONG!!! your faith in jungkook is mad weak SHamE oN yOU!!! idk why but i really wanted the girl gone (bye bitch) lol!

i 💜 u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...
20.1K 604 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...
162K 4.4K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
884K 30.9K 46
Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living her peaceful but young life away hidden...