The war between love and reve...

By Dharun1301

Cover credit: @varshni81 This story describes how a man is struggling to take a revenge later falling in love... More

Promo
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
7-Flashback
Part 8
Hurt
Jealous
Together or Split up..??
Bonus update
The final war..

Epilogue-The Mess

1.7K 85 60
By Dharun1301

Here is the epilogue.,I know every one of you were angry on me for ending the ff in so called my way😂😂.

I am sorry everyone and this will be really short one and I don't know whether it would satisfy you or not..I wrote it in hurry.,since I am busy with my responsibilities.

Especially for mintusree Soundari94 Bravemerl swati1603

!!**!!

"Laksh..!!"Ragini's scream echoed everywhere across the mansion..,her eyes widened in shock and she felt like her world is sunking when bullets got triggered from the gun.

The triggered metal travelled to it's target and pierced the thin layer covering causing the blood to ooze out.

"Aah.. "a sound was heard startling a few but ragini's legs travelled towards her love.,her laksh.

"Laksh.."she cradles his face and check on him from head to toe.

"You okay na..??"she uttered crying still cupping his face.

"Shshh..Ragini.. I am perfectly alright..look..relax bachcha"he consoled her somehow.

"That sound.."Ragini clenched her eyes shut.

"Take her to hospital.."they heard the sound from behind.

"I am sorry..you can arrest me inspector.."shaurya forwards his hand for handcuff.

"Mr.Khanna..,you have done everything for defense.She tried to murder your brother in law.,to stop her from doing that you have shot her that too not a major injury.so It's not necessary to lock you with these metal rings.."inspector shooked the handcuff and smiles.

"But.."shaurya starts again but was cut in the middle.

"We will handle it Mr.Khanna..leave it here itself and we will call you everyone on verdict day for witness."inspector announced and everyone nods.

"Bhaiyya..thank you so much.."ragini folded her hands and thanked him for saving laksh in the mere second.

"Thank you so much shaurya..I am alive here It's only because of you..thank you so much for saving me.."laksh too joined with Ragini.

"Hey common guys..don't make me embarrass by your thanks giving.,It's my duty to save my sister's life which depends only on you..Let's stop your Rona Dona here itself.."shaurya hugged raglak and they dispatched.

Few days later..,kavya was produced in court.,Mr.Verma and Mrs.Subhatra Maheshwari proved that she is responsible for everything and the judge declared that she must undergo an lifetime imprisonment.

Swara's medicine was renewed and she is recovering from her illness slowly because of sanskar's presence and the change of treatment.

Kavitha agreed to marry one of the partners of maheshwari's when sanskar requested her to move on in her life and asks her to fulfill his wish.

Everything was back to it's pavilion except raglak.,they were called for their divorce verdict to family court.

At court..,

"Why did you signed it Ragini..?see because of you we are here.."laksh vented in anger.

"Why are you shouting at me..??It's you who signed it at first laksh."

"I didn't..It's that evil witch's trap..she got my signatures cheating on me.."

"Oh really..don't blame other's for your mistakes laksh..how could you sign on it without reading..the great Lakshya Maheshwari got cheated ..haha..really funny..you deserve this divorce for signing on that paper Laksh.."Ragini turned her face away..

"What..??how can you say that..??how can you give me divorce..??" Laksh literally begged her.

"Order order..!!"judge banged the hammer on the table..

"Marital settlement agreement between Mr.Lakshya Maheshwari and Mrs.Ragini bharadwaj."

"Objection my Lord.. I am not interested to give divorce to my wife..It's a forgery..I don't want this divorce.I wanted her in my life..I can't live without her..please dissolve this petition my Lord.. "Laksh screams from the public crowd.

"No I want divorce my Lord.. "Ragini says coldly.

"What's this non sense laado..I thought you were just joking but seriously you want to get separated from laksh."shaurya glared her.

"Yes bhaiyya.."she pouts cutely.

"My Lord.. do you know whatever he does to me..first he was so sweet to me and then proposed me and asks my hand for marriage then he left me in mandap saying that he have done everything for his revenge then cried seeing someone's dead body thinking that as me..,I thought to give him a chance and entered in his life forcefully..he then accepts me and was sorry for his mistakes then he said that he distrusted me by an video.,I was angry on him.."she kept continuing but was cut by laksh.

"Why are you saying everything about us infront of everyone..?just shut up Ragini.,It's true.,my love is true got it damn it.."he screamed coldly.

"How dare you to raise your voice on me Mr.Maheshwari.."

"Laado..stop na..laksh atleast you please be quiet.."sk pleaded to both.

"What..??you want me to be quiet but not your sister shaurya.."

"See I am asking her too laksh but please you can give up na.."sk requested.

"I am ready to give up but she is really stubborn and annoying.."laksh twisted his lips.

"What..??am I annoying..?Mark my words I don't give up.."ragini stood sternly.

"Order order..Silence..!!is this court or what..??aren't you matured people's., can't you behave in public.??"judge chided.

"Sorry sir..I behaved rudely..!!but I won't back off..,I want divorce..and I don't want to share my life with him.."ragini announced.

"What..??how could you say so that you can't share your life with me.."laksh's anger reached It's peak.

"After hearing and confirming everything.,I declare that Mr.Lakshya Maheshwari and Mrs.Ragini Bhardwaj are separated from this sacred relation of marriage according to Hindu marriage act of.."judge stopped saying his words when his eyes fell on something.

"What is this Mrs.Ragini..??"judge gave her a questioning look.

"I thought you should have seen this before..finally you did..hurray.."ragini yelled in excitement.

"Are you gone mad..nut case.."laksh murmured but got a kiss on his cheek from his loveable wife.

His eyes widened in shock and his knees froze on the same spot.

"I hate you so much laksh.."judge's word brought him back to the world.

"What did I do..??why do you say that you hate me..??"laksh asked.

"Is this any drama company to air your play Mr.Maheshwari..your wife wrote that 'I hate you so much laksh' at the signature field and your lawyer without noticing it got it filed here..you disrespected this court and you have to bear the consequences.."judge announced. 

"Really..??"laksh asks Ragini for which she nods.

"I can't even think about giving you divorce laksh even if u ask me too.,I won't and I can't.On that I just poured my emotions what I felt that time and you thought that I signed on the paper and your so called friend kavya filed our case without noticing but when she messaged you about filing the case.,I was really disappointed and heartbroken knowing that you really wanted to end our relation ..I was in dilemma laksh that's why I choose to go away from you with bhaiyya ..,everything happened so suddenly that my poor brain failed to realise and react in an opposite way.."she completed.

"It's okay..I am the one responsible for everything but you should have said this before.."laksh turned his face away faking anger.

"I did it intentionally..I know we won't get separated but thought to give you the same pain which I have experienced.,it's a tit for tat for your revenge.."she smirked.

"You ..I won't leave you today.."he chased her and both started running around finally moving outside from the courtyard.

"Bhaiyya..don't forget to pay the penalties.."ragini make a loud sound and kept running away.

"Shameless.."shaurya hit his forehead and moved forward to settle the penalty amount.

Happy ending..

Will come back soon.,Take care everyone😘😘 .

With love..,
Darshini ❤ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 701 10
"You want to forget your ex?" "Yes, but not with you!" "Why, do I look so bad?" "No, but you have a girlfriend, I don't want to be the other one." "O...
45.3K 2.4K 60
how much we try not to fall in love with that person whom we don't like the more we start in falling love but sometimes we got this much pain from th...
13.8K 1.2K 22
She is his life; he felt his life will be incomplete without her; but fate is cruel separated them but they got united , it also happened because of...
20K 909 15
The story revolves around 2 persons... our hero who is a devil and our heroin who is sweet and shy... what'll happen when the devil fell in love with...