Uzumaki Siblings! Protectors...

Bởi ZyraUzumaki035

Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a differe... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Three: Recap (Hokage and Jonin POV)
Chapter Four: Passing The Graduation Exam
Chapter Five: Kazumi's Little Secret
Chapter Six: Team 7 Formed
Chapter Seven: A Journey To The Land Of Waves
Note
Chapter Eight: Kakashi's Team?
Note
Chapter Nine: Battle At The Bridge...AND GETTING A BOOK LIKE KAKASHI'S!
Chapter Ten: Time To Myself.....I Guess
Chapter Eleven: He Knows.....And Something About Kazumi
Chapter Twelve: Taking The Jounin Exams
Chapter Thirteen: Picking My Future Team
Chapter Fourteen: Team 12 Picked?
Chapter Fifteen: Team 12 Formed
SORRY!!!
Check Out New Book!
Chapter Sixteen: Why Does That Cat Keep Running Away?
HELP!!!
Chapter Seventeen: Is That Sensei?
Chapter Eighteen: Lukario and Gin Have Abs?!
I'm so sick and sorry
Chapter Nineteen: "Killer Five? More Like Sh**ty Five"
Chapter Twenty: Good Luck
Discontinue?
Chapter Twenty-One: Chunnin Exams Part One
Sick again?
Chapter Twenty-Two: His Promise
Check New Books
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sasuke's Crush
Chapter Twenty-four: "SENSEI!!!"
Chapter Twenty-five: The Preliminaries; The Break-Up
Taking Short Breaks
Chapter Twenty-six: The Preliminaries; Lukario Versus Gin
Chapter Twenty-seven: This Isn't Goodbye

Chapter Two: I Like You.....Okay

1.9K 35 13
Bởi ZyraUzumaki035

Kazumi POV

    I decided to wake up early, since, I broke my alarm clock yesterday. And I forgot to buy another one. Damn. I groaned and sat up. I fixed my bed and took a shower. I used my most favourite shampoo. It makes your hair smell like a garden full of flowers. Smells good. Smells good indeed.

I finished showering and went to my closet. I'll try my new, and, handmade clothing. It's like a sports bra. Black sports bra. Orange sleeves, up to wrists. An orange hood with black wolf ears. Black fingerless gloves with Uzumaki symbol at the top of my hand. Orange shorts that are up to my thighs, with a long black belt attached at the back of it. Kinda looks like a tail. Animal clothing. Really. And finally, long black sandals. Oh! I forgot. I wore my Uzumaki symbol necklace. Gramps said that mom gave it to me when I was born. This is the only thing, that makes me remind of mom and dad.

Most of my skin is showing. But meh! I don't care! The reason I made this type of clothing, is I have sharp teeth. No, not like a dog. Like a vampire. But not that long. Naruto's I kinda like a dog. Kinda like Kiba. My teeth can easily cut flesh.

I looked out the window. 'Sunrise already?' I asked myself. I shrugged and exited my room. I went back inside cause I forgot my free ramen coupon. Now! I teleported to Ichiraku's! Mmm. Ramen.

I entered and saw Ayame. I smiled. She gave me a closed eye smile. "Miso pork ramen please."

"You got it!" Teuchi said. They are, kinda like a family to me too. Ayame, like a big sister. Teuchi, kinda like an uncle. Gramps Hokage, like a grandfather. I never knew my parents. But I can feel them sometimes. Them, watching me and Naruto grow up.

But what I don't understand, is why the villagers hate me and Naruto. I asked Gramps before, but all he changes the topic to my everyday life. Everyday, I get disgusted glares. Whispers. Sometimes, then tend to kill me and Naruto. Yup. Kill. I mean, literally.

I sighed. "What a drag. Troublesome life." Oh man. I'm starting to be like Shikamaru. Hmm. Shikamaru. Come to think of it, he's actually, cute. Sure, he mouths troublesome, he does that to me sometimes, but his laziness, makes him cute.

Choji. He's nice. His chubbiness also makes him cute. He's always giving me food whenever I'm around him. He's gentle.

Kiba. He keeps on bragging on how great he is. But he's nice when it comes to people close to him.

Lee. He's like the other Jonin. They're both weird. But what I like about him, is even though he doesn't know Genjutsu or any Ninjutsu. He's pretty powerful. And he proves that he can become a ninja, using advance Taijutsu.

Neiji. From the Hyuga clan. He's powerful. He doesn't show much emotion. But, I know he's hurting in the inside. He only believes in destiny. But, he can sure make a conversation. I like him too.

Shino. He's quiet. Doesn't fight much. He keeps his identity low. But. He's calm and gentle. I may sound stupid. But I like bugs. He talks about bugs, how rare it is. How big. Dangerous or not. He has bugs living inside his body. It's not creepy. It's a part of his clan. Shibi, has this as well, but in a gourd.

Sasuke. Hmmm. Sasuke. I can't think of anything about him that I like. Not in a fangirl way! And not in a romantic way! Hell nah! He doesn't speak anything but 'hn'. What is it that I like him? Hmm.

"Here you go! One Miso Pork Ramen!" I snapped out of my thoughts and smelled the delicious ramen. Yum. "Ooo~ Who are you thinking~?" Ayame said while wiggling her eyebrows. I touched my burning face. 'I was blushing?!' I blushed more and hid my tomato faced face. "Naruto's late again?" -Teuchi

"Yeah, he's snoring up a storm in his room. I can barely sleep. That's why I used cold water when I showered, to wake myself up. Remember me to buy some earplugs." I said. They only chuckled.

I finished and gave them the coupon. That was my last coupon. But, it's okay. I guess? Never mind. "Bye Ayame! Bye Teuchi! Thank you for the most delicious Ramen!" -Me

"Bye! Good luck in the Graduation Test!" -Teuchi

"Thanks! But say it to Naruto! He need it!" I said then teleported to the academy. I felt Naruto's presence in there. He's always first to come in. I shrugged and opened the door. "Hey sis- whoa. Cool outfit!" -Naruto

"Thanks. I made it myself." -Me

"You look awesome! Believe it!" Naruto said. I only smiled. I looked at the boys in the room. Some were blushing. Some having nosebleeds. Oh my Kami! So really needs to go to the hospital! I sweat dropped. My eyes landed on Shikamaru. He really looks cute. Hmm. How about a good game of shogi? Yeah. I'll ask him.

I walked towards him. He's the Shogi master. I don't stand a chance. But, I need to know if he's that great. "Hey. Troublesome Nara. How about a game of Shogi. Your house. Sound good?" -Me

"Troublesome woman. Okay. How about, after Graduation Exam?" -Shikamaru

"What a drag. Fine. Tell your mom and dad that I'm coming." -Me

"Tch, okay. Troublesome woman, she'll nag me about getting dressed properly. She's gonna tire herself from baking cookies. What a drag. And you speak Nara?" -Shikamaru

I smirked. Time to make him blush. If not. Blushing contest! We do this, well, most of the time. Whoever makes the other person blush, he or she wins. I leaned closer to him. Sitting beside him. All eyes were on us. But I ignored it and Shikamaru doesn't know.

I grabbed his chin, gently forcing him look at me. "But Shika~ I need to learn~ After all............I'm gonna be one, once you marry me~" I saw him. And he was trying his best to not blush. Instead he smirked. I was confused. He stood up, pinning both of my hands against my seat. He's treating me like a slave now. 'Don't. Don't blush. DO NOT BLUSH!' I yelled in my mind.

'Wait....Kiss him! KISSING HIM IS THE ONLY WAY FOR HIM TO BLUSH! Should I risk it? I mean, I do like him'

"What did you say? Troublesome woman, speak up. I didn't quite catch that." I was the one who smirked this time. "I said, 'I need to learn. After all..........I am gonna be one, once you marry me. You may now, kiss the groom." -Me

"Wha-" I kissed him then and there. I can feel his face burn up. Both of his hands loose.

After, I think, ten seconds of kissing, I let go, to catch some air. 'I was right! WOO HOO! POINT FOR ME!'

He smirked. Oh no. What now?! He held my chin, using his finger. "There are a lot of people starring. We should probably get a room, hun." Then it's time for me to blush. I was so embarrassed. 'Get a room you pervert!' I think, I lost. Damn! He won! Why?! I looked around. Some jealous. Some shocked. Some trying to hold their fangirling. Jeez. I saw Naruto, he was about to laugh, because I lost. He said it's okay to do the challenge.

"Woo! ShikaKazu! I ship it!" -Sakura

"Me too!" -Ino

"Me three!" -Ten Ten

"Sign up if you're a ShikaKazu shipper!" -Sakura

"Me!" -Hinata

"Sign me up!" -Ten Ten

"SHUT UP! UGH! TROUBLESOME PEOPLE!" We both said in unison. Something fell on my head. I picked it up and saw a feather. I was suddenly mad at Shikamaru. He was mad too. "Troublesome woman, had to kiss me. Maybe you had something perverted in that mind of yours." -Shikamaru

"It was just a kiss! Just a kiss! Shikamaru! And if anything! You were the one who said, 'We should probably get a room, hun' that's freaking insane! Maybe you're the one with the intention!" -Me

"Teasing is different from kissing Uzumaki!" -Shikamaru

"I don't know exactly why I wanted to kiss you in the first place. Awhile ago, I felt like, I like like you. But now! You are just a boring Nara saying 'troublesome' and 'what a drag' all the time! You're even lazier than Naruto!" -Me

"Don't lump me with that idiot!" -Shikamaru

"My brother isn't an idiot! You are! Using that genius side to think perverted things!" -Me

"I am not! Do I have to repeat that?!" -Shikamaru

"La la la la la! I don't hear this stupid! Boring! Perverted! Nara! La la la la la!" -Me

"Annoying brat!" -Shikamaru

"Pervy Nara!"  -Me

"You're the same!" -Shikamaru

"We should get a room~ We should get a room~ Look who said that. Who? The perverted Nara!" -Me

"Look, someone kissed me. Who?" I was then, out of the, stupid illusion? I paid attention to what Shikamaru was saying. Probably something important. "Oh, that's right! You! The girl who kissed was actually.....an old hag. A loser. Repeater! A whore! Thinking perverted things, to keep her entertained! You are nothing but a stupid! Annoying! Brat! Who is always the shadow of Naruto! And here I thought you were smart." -Shikamaru

He shook his head and blinked. Tears were forming in my eyes. 'whore....loser..shadow of Naruto....old hag.....pervert! I thought you were smart' Tears were flowing down my cheeks. I thought, we were, close. I should be careful in picking the ones I should love. "Hey, you still up for the Shogi game? Huh? Why are you crying, troublesome woman?" -Shikamaru

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for kissing you.   I-I, I need to go. S-sorry for the kiss Shika." I then dashed out of the room and went to the Fourth Hokage's headstone. I cried loud. Enough to be heard by my classmates.

Shikamaru POV

     I was, shocked. She was, crying. The person I like, crying. And apologising, for kissing me. We can hear her crying. But, I don't know what location. What exactly happened? "Hey uh, what happened? Why did Kazumi cry?" -Shikamaru

"You idiot! You did that to her!" -Ino

"Me?! The last thing I remember is a feather landing on my head! Sure I heard some shouting! But what was the shouting about?!" -Shikamaru

"You don't remember?! Hinata! Show this idiot the video!" Ino said. Hinata came and showed me the video.

"Troublesome woman, had to kiss me. Maybe you had something perverted in that mind of yours." -Me

"It was just a kiss! Just a kiss! Shikamaru! And if anything! You were the one who said, 'We should probably get a room, hun' that's freaking insane! Maybe you're the one with the intention!" -Kazumi

"Teasing is different from kissing Uzumaki!" -Me

"I don't know exactly why I wanted to kiss you in the first place. Awhile ago, I felt like, I like like you. But now! You are just a boring Nara saying 'troublesome' and 'what a drag' all the time! You're even lazier than Naruto!" -Kazumi

"Don't lump me with that idiot!" -Me

"My brother isn't an idiot! You are! Using that genius side to think perverted things!" -Kazumi

"I am not! Do I have to repeat that?!" -Me

"La la la la la! I don't hear this stupid! Boring! Perverted! Nara! La la la la la!" -Kazumi

"Annoying brat!" -Me

"Pervy Nara!" -Kazumi

"You're the same!" -Mr

"We should get a room~ We should get a room~ Look who said that. Who? The perverted Nara!" -Kazumi

"Look, someone kissed me. Who? Oh, that's right! You! The girl who kissed was actually.....an old hag. A loser. Repeater! A whore! Thinking perverted things, to keep her entertained! You are nothing but a stupid! Annoying! Brat! Who is always the shadow of Naruto! And here I thought you were smart." -Me

I was stunned. I noticed something in the video. "Let me see that again." I snatched it from Hinata and replay it. Our eyes, were, violet? It was, controlling our bodies. This isn't me. And that wasn't the real Kazumi that I liked either. "What a drag. You guys! Look at Kazumi, and my eyes in the video. They're violet. The feather from earlier. Maybe that's why we were mad at each other. For all I know, I would never get mad at Kazumi for no reason. Naruto! Where does your sister go whenever she's feeling sad?" -Me

"Uh, the Hokage mountain. Fourth Hokage." -Naruto

"Thanks. Gotta go!" I said. I can hear some 'woo's' and 'go get her'. I rolled my eyes and went to the Hokage mountain.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

     I saw Kazumi. Crying. "Hey."

Kazumi POV

     "Hey." Someone said. I jumped a little and turned around. It was Shikamaru. Why is he here? What is he doing here?

I'm
.
.
.
Scared.

The person I like, is the person who's gonna give me nightmares. I never imagine, that he would say those words at me. "Why are you here?" -Me

"I-I'm sorry. I saw the video that Hinata filmed, and it was, an advanced type of Genjutsu. I didn't mean to call you a whore. I didn't mean to call you a brat. I didn't mean to call you any of those words-but what I'm meaning to say is.  I like you.....okay?" -Shikamaru

Shikamaru........confessed?

Whoa, never thought of that. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I can feel my shoulder getting wet. Probably, from crying. He pulled away and wiped the tears off. He then grabbed my wrist and went somewhere else.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Shikamaru POV

     W got inside the classroom. What the hell? Iruka sensei isn't here yet. Oh well. Time for plan B. "Hey Ino! Come here for a sec!" -Me

"What is it now?" I leaned closer to her ear. I whispered. "Can you erase everyone in this room's memories? All of them. Excluding Hinata, you, Sakura and me. Please?" -Ini

"I'll try. Hey! Hinata! Sakura! Come here!" Ino shouted. Ouch? They went towards us. "What now Ino-pig?" -Sakura

"Stop it! I need you three to go outside the room. Just for a sec." -Ino

"Okay." -Sakura

"Y-yeah." -Hinata

"Kazumi, stay here for just a second. I need to tell something to them." -Me

"What is it?" -Kazumi

"Classified information. Came from Hokage." -Me

"Oh. Okay." -Kazumi

"Let's go meet the Hokage." -Me

"Fine." Then we went out the room. I heard Ino did her jutsu. "I asked Ino to erase everything that happened today, excluding Ino, me, Hinato and you, Sakura." -Me

"O-okay." -Hinata

"Let's go in." -Me

Kazumi POV

     I, forgot everything? Huh. Strange. Oh, maybe Ino erased our memories. But why? Oh well. Maybe, classified information. Shikamaru, Sakura and Hinata came in. I decided to play a prank. Acting mode: On! Hehehe. "Uh, hey. You felling okay?" -Shikamaru

"Um. Do I know you? Whoa, s-sorry. Maybe I'm the wrong classroom? Uh, where, am I?" -Me

"INO!!" -Shikamaru

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean all of it!" -Ino

"U-um. Goodbye. I think you need to sort things out." -Me

"Oh hell no! You're no going anywhere." I chuckled and gave him a small peck on the lips. I don't know why, but, my body just moved. "I'm just kidding Shika. I remember~" -Me

"Good to know. If not, I'll rip Ino's head off her body. Now, how about a game of Shogi in my house, after, Graduation Exam. Sound good?" -Shikamaru

"What a drag, alright, probably lose to you, but, oh well. Fine. You win. Troublesome Nara." -Me

"Let's go back to our seats." I nodded.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

47.7K 1.3K 24
Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his secret, or will it's stay hidden till t...
15.4K 427 15
DISCONTINUED _________________ Sasuke has a twin. It was surprising for those in the academy, one day he showed up and wouldn't let go of her, like s...
81.4K 2.2K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
109K 4K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...