Bitten (Harry Styles Vampire)

By RainWriter

Who would've thought vampires existed? When they reveal themselves in the year 2137 the war breaks out. All t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Blood Shed
Chapter 2 Humans
Chapter 3 Feed or Not
Chapter 4 Legally Here?
Chapter 5 Your Reason To Be
Chapter 6 The Feed
Chapter 7 The Bond
Chapter 8 Dinner Guest
Chapter 9 Harry
Chapter 10 Once
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 'Kiss-Swollen'
Chapter 13 She Must Not Know
Chapter 14 Hope
Chapter 15 Innocence
Chapter 16 Burning
Chapter 17 Her
Chapter 18 Heated
Chapter 19 Dear You
Chapter 20 It Wasn't Complete
Chapter 21 Meet Me There
Chapter 22 The Devil Herself
Chapter 23 What Awaits
Chapter 24 Scheming
Chapter 25 Endless
Chapter 26 Flashback
Chapter 27 Lustful
Chapter 28 She Will Go, She Will Come
Chapter 29 War
Chapter 30 Tormented Mind
Chapter 31 Right Now
Chapter 32 Guardian Angel
Chapter 33 Freedom
Chapter 34 Trauma
Chapter 35 New Skies
Chapter 36 New Eyes
Chapter 37 You & I
Chapter 38 Tick...
Chapter 39 Tock...
Chapter 40 Breaking The Boundaries
Chapter 41 Secrets
Chapter 43 Threaded Through Lives
Chapter 44 Go On
Chapter 45 On A Journey
Chapter 46 Fight For What You Love
Chapter 47 Planning
Chapter 48 The Last Night
Chapter 49 War (Part 1)
Chapter 50 War (part 2)
Chapter 51 Torn
Chapter 52 Requiem
Chapter 53 Broken Souls
Chapter 54 With The Pain Of A Mother
Chapter 55 All We Do Is Breathe
Chapter 56 Old Memories
Chapter 57 Find Your Way Back
Not An Update
Chapter 58 The Real Surprises
Chapter 59 The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending
Epilogue
PLEASE READ small update for u luvs<3

Chapter 42 Out In The Open

18.4K 544 182
By RainWriter

Saoirse

"Are you ready?" Harry asked, holding me in his arms. In all honesty I didn't feel ready at all.

We were here. This was the moment we'd all been waiting for. The show had loved the offer of me coming on and telling this story and wanted me to come as soon as possible. Most probably because the show was so dull that they needed something to try and make it interesting. But what was about to happen was taking a major risk. The gypsies are aware of the legend but we don't know for sure how many people know about it. My father would probably be watching as well. Apparently it had been in papers that someone would speak up about how vampires were out of control.

"Yes." I lied though it was obvious. The set of the show almost scared me. There were so many large lights and cameras and other mechanical devices I had never ever seen before.

When I'd arrived I'd immediately been taken care of. They threw stylists at me, who tried putting some ridiculous eyelashes on me but I refused. Though they did insist on me wearing a dress which they said was made for the occasion. It was a deep shade of blue and was short and very puffy, beyond flamboyant. Something about it all very felt surreal. Everybody seemed too excited to have me here.

"Do you need any blood?" He whispered in my ear, making sure no one would hear. I shook my head. Liam had introduced me to animal blood a couple of days ago and so far I'd been living off squirrels. Harry didn't agree with it though, it's not very hygienic with animal blood but it'll have to do for now. They also said blood bags from hospitals are alternatives but in this state of the war it's too dangerous for us to even go near hospitals. They now refuse to treat any supernatural and witches have been tortured until they put a shield around the building making it impossible to enter if you are not human.

"We need you to be as human as possible." He told me, kissing me beneath my ear. His arms around me were calming. If he let go my heart would be in my throat. My stomach was churning and I felt sick without him around.

Looking the other way I could see Liam and Una. She'd also brought Julia and two other witches. They were going to protect me as soon as the bomb dropped. As soon as I'd made my point I needed to get out of here as fast as possible.

"The gypsies are outside the building." Harry whispered to me again, catching me off guard. I stared up at him in shock. "They'll help protect you. There's a huge screen outside and they'll see everything. They want this legend as much as we do."

"But won't they try and take me?" His words left me uneasy and more nervous than I already was.

"No, that's one thing I was doing when you were in transition. Una and I talked to them, explaining the situation and they're just as anxious as us. Don't worry, they'll help us." He reassured me, kissing the top of my head.

"Ten minutes everybody! Ten minutes!" A man yelled and I saw Ofelia and Cornelius walk on set. They both had tacky over the top clothes on and too much make up. I'm quite glad I didn't let the stylists go near me with those brushes with paint on.

"Ah, Serena welcome!" Ofelia ran towards me in a ridiculous manner in her heels. We'd taken Serena's name since it was quite close to Saoirse but just for now. I'd reveal the meaning of it soon.

"Thank you." I politely smiled shaking her hand which was decorated in long red nails.

"I understand you must be quite shaken considering what's happened to your family, you have my condolences." The sadness in her voice was so fake it made me want to vomit. I just nodded to her and she then went back to the set without a word.

"What a nice woman." Harry laughed with sarcasm. She hadn't even acknowledged him. Now she was back to talking to Cornelius on that couch.

"Listen to them." Harry grinned and I did as told. Having vampire hearing had it's perks.

"Oh my god, couldn't the stylists have done a better job on her. I mean yes she's poor but she looks like she's come directly from the slum." Ofelia's nasal voice whined as she picked at her nails.

"It will earn her more sympathy." Cornelius stated simply. "And she's not an unattractive young lady."

"No but-" She looked over at us and then back at him. "But who is that with her?"

"Considering they way that they are holding each other I would suppose her partner." His London accent was thick and reminded me a lot of Zanita. Speaking of which, Zayn had given Harry a warning about her wanting to look for him. After tonight Zanita would go mental.

"I didn't know there were any handsome young men in the slum." Ofelia looked over once again, this time eyeing Harry from top to toe. Anger towards her started to boil underneath my skin.

"Oh please Ofelia! He's half your age!" He snapped his fingers in front of her face, diverting her gaze away from us.

"Wanna bet?" Harry chuckled and I laughed with him. If they only knew that he was in fact probably way more than tripled her age.

"Five minutes!"

"Breathe sweetheart." Harry said, rubbing my back. The tension in my body was thick but I knew what I needed to do. The lights started getting positioned and the cameras angled perfectly. Cornelius and Ofelia were going over the script and I was going through the plan.

And not too long after that a 3,2,1 was heard and the audience clapped.

"Welcome back to The Day of Our Time!" Ofelia beamed and the crowd cheered.

"Yes, yes and today we have a very special episode for you." Cornelius added with a cheesy sly smile, though I liked him better than Ofelia. Let me rephrase that, he isn't quite as vial.

"Today we bring you the story of a seventeen year old girl and her heartbreaking experiences the war has caused her." Ofelia started, earning a couple 'aww's from the audience.

"Serena Hall was already poor before the war but she is now absolutely devastated. And she's determined to show the world that this madness of vampirism cannot go on for any longer. And she is here today to tell us her very own story. Welcome out Serena!" Cornelius announced and the public clapped as I carefully walked onto the stage. I could only imagine how many people were watching me right now as I looked into all the cameras. My heart was beating out of its cage.

"Have a seat here." Ofelia said, moving to sit next to Cornelius on the sofa.

"It is lovely to have you here." Cornelius said and I quietly thanked him. "So tell us your story."

"Eh, well in the beginning of the war my village wasn't very affected. But then a couple of months ago practically the whole village burned down." I started nervous but got more and more confident. I'd rehearsed it so many times with Harry and Liam.

"Clearly the work of a witch." Cornelius butted in, not being able to keep his big mouth shut.

"Anyway, I couldn't find my mother or father and I had to bring my little brother to safety. In the middle of the village we found a group of the villages children and some of their parents. I told Robin, my brother, to go to them for safety while I would look for our parents. As he was walking away from me I saw a military trope come out of the smoke-" I didn't get my chance to finish before he butted in again.

"Vampire military?" Cornelius asked. They were already anxious but I wouldn't stop until I'd finished.

"No, human. And they shot my seven year old brother in front of me. Just as I was about to get hit by a bullet a body collided with mine and took that bullet for me. And that person was a vampire." Mumbling and whispering was heard from the crowd and Ofelia and Cornelius looked at each other with panic but I just continued.

"If it weren't for vampires and witches I would no longer be here today!" I raised my voice speaking more to the audience and cameras this time. "They saved my life and they have good hearts! And instead of seeing that you're slaughtering them by the thousand! My name isn't Serena Hall it's Saoirse, I can't even have my own identity because of this war! We need freedom! Vampires and witches want freedom that's all!" I no longer went through the rehearsed lines in my head, instead I said what my heart told me.

"And you murdered my brother, you took him away from me! You were just going to kill two innocent humans! All we need is freedom! That is all we ask!" Ofelia stood up along with Cornelius as they tried to grab me. But my new strength was too powerful for them. The cameras were turning off one by one. The audience shouted things which I did not pay attention to.

I didn't have to worry long before Harry was by my side. He wrapped an arm around me pushing them off me, running away from the scene and out of the building. Outside there were mobs of gypsies who cheered as I ran out with Harry. I felt lots of arms on me, together with prayer words and cheers for my bravery. Harry and I pushed ourselves through the crowd. Until we reached the car Liam had prepared for us. Once inside it I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Harry held my hand securely in his.

"That was quite the stunt you pulled there." A young man across from us said. I hadn't even noticed him and from Harry's expression he hadn't either. At first I was scared not knowing who this man was but then I saw Harry's expression soften.

"Louis!" He smiled, reaching over to the seat in front of us, hugging him. I knew I'd heard Harry mention him though I'd never really heard anything about him.

"Where you've been!?" Harry asked his friend. Louis was quite attractive if I do say so, his blue eyes and brown hair. And they both were clearly happy to see each other. I could tell it had been a while.

"A bit here and there, doing volunteering for hospitals taking in vampires. Abroad of course but when Liam contacted me about a revolution I couldn't say no." He smiled. The car started driving fast, leaving the gypsies and chaos behind.

"Where's Liam and the witches?" I asked panicked. No way in hell would I leave them behind there.

"They're in a car behind us, they just needed to make sure we weren't followed." Harry replied placing a hand on my thigh, slightly calming me.

"I don't think we've been introduced properly." Louis smiled holding out his hand. I took it shaking it a bit. "Louis Tomlinson, professional in everything." He said making me laugh a bit.

"Saoirse." I only replied with, not bothering with my surname.

"You manage to go for the psychos and legends, good job Harry." He laughed at Harry who rolled his eyes at his mate.

"Does everyone know Zanita?" I sourly pondered, considering every new person I'd met had something to say about her.

"Of course, she's slept with half our population, love." Louis lightened the mood with a cheeky grin making me feel a little better.

"I've missed you, Lou." Harry couldn't seem to wipe the smile off his face when talking to his friend. It was very endearing to watch.

"Me too. We should really all be together again." Louis agreed nodding his head.

"We're only one member short." Harry sighed in response.

"Zayn's here!? No one ever tells me anything."

"Um, sorry to interrupt your moment but where are we going?" As I looked out through the window I saw nothing. Just burned down houses and trees for miles. It never changed.

"This is what it looks like everywhere now. All the areas around the big cities are destroyed, not all but most of it." Louis replied. "And we're going somewhere which is chanted and invisible to human eyes."

"That's amazing."

"And we're soon there, even though it doesn't feel like it we're going at vampire speed. Did a little magic on this thing and she drives like a beauty." Louis proudly explained even though it wasn't even him driving since he was back here with us. There was a wall between us and whom ever the driver was. He was right the scenery outside was changing though it didn't look like we were going that fast.

"We'll be by the coast soon. And make sure Zayn gets here too, I want everyone to be safe." Louis instructed and Harry pulled his phone out, telling him where to go and to bring Serena.

It didn't take long until we'd arrived at a coast. The skies were grey and the wind was harsh, waves crashing against the shore. At the top of a small cliff there was a cabin like beach house. The beach was covered in pebbles and it was dead out here. No sign of civilisation. The car drove up the small cliff until we were close enough to the house. Louis told us to run in as fast as possible, he would wait in the car for Liam, Una and Julia. The other two witches had apparently stayed behind to keep an eye of what was happening after we'd left.

Once inside I sighed in relief. We were safe at last. The drive had been surprisingly nerve wrecking. Everything felt unreal and off. Who knows what we've just started? A revolution? Have I made everything worse?

"Don't overthink it." Harry told me, almost reading my mind, wrapping his arms around me for the millionth time today. I'd just been so insecure about the whole thing and afterwards it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders yet I still didn't feel quite relieved.

"If you want me to help you relax, you know you can just tell me." He purred in my ear, his fingers running up the outside of my thighs. Every time he'd touch me, electricity would flow through my veins. "And I really don't like this dress." He added making me laugh.

"We're in a house which is going to be filled with vampires with excellent hearing and an old witch." I acknowledged. He was truly crazy thinking we could do such a thing with so many in the house. Plus it wasn't even that big and the walls looked thinner than paper.

"We're alone now." He grinned kissing me. I practically melted under his touch. Ever since I'd turned our kisses were so much more fiery or maybe it was the bond? His hands slipped up under my dress and I felt myself getting weaker. He had this effect on me, making me hardly function properly. The skin to skin contact with him made my knees weak. Harry's mouth kept working against mine as his fingers hooked around my panties. My heartbeat raced as he started tugging on them.

"So wet..." He panted against my mouth and I felt him pressing himself against me. My body was craving him so badly, I felt a need for him that I'd never felt before. As he was about to fully remove my underwear the front door opened and we flew apart.

"Woah! Woah!" Louis' eyes widened as he saw us. Luckily he was the only one who saw anything, blocking the others view. My cheeks immediately heated and I felt frozen in place. How didn't we hear them coming?

Una, Julia and Liam made their way into the house, Liam announcing that Zayn and Serena were on their way. I politely excused myself to go look for a bathroom, I needed to collect myself. Walking down a small creaking corridor I found it. It was small and badly lit but it was better than nothing.

I stared at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were still flushed and hair slightly tangled. I hadn't even noticed Harry's hands threading through it. He always wanted to be so intimate with me, not ashamed to show it. He wasn't even embarrassed when Louis found him with his hands in my knickers. It must've been a guy-thing. A slight knock on the door pulled me back to reality.

"Saoirse, open up." It was Harry, of course. And he probably came here with the intention of finishing what was once started. I opened the door and as soon as I did so he had me squished against the wall confirming my thoughts.

"Not now, Harry." I scolded before he could attack my lips with his. He pouted, keeping deep eye contact with me as his hands found their way back to their previous spot. I glared at him. Yes, I wanted it too but not here.

"The door isn't even closed." He looked behind himself, before shrugging and shamelessly pulled my panties down my legs.

"The way you were so confident and determined on that show. It was such a huge fucking turn on." He lazily muttered, grazing my upper body with kisses. "If Louis wasn't in that car I would've taken you right there. Saoirse, I need you."

His words left me so speechless and I already ached for more of him. My arms wrapped around him as he undid his belt. But once again we were interrupted before we got somewhere.

"Guys at least close the god damn door." Louis laughed from behind Harry. When we looked back he'd closed the door for us but we both knew he was still there. "And I wouldn't recommend fucking here."

Harry groaned before doing his belt back up and handing me my panties. My face was so hot and I knew my cheeks were the colour of blood as I slipped them up my legs.

"You'll have to wait." I laughed at his annoyance, earning a glare from the moody boy.

"But what if we're going to be stuck out here for days?" He whined again.

"Tough."

"Shut up."

"Or just fix it yourself." I teased and left the room. When walking through the corridor I couldn't help but over hear two people talking in one of the rooms. Their voices were hushed but angry.

"What the hell did you mean by being like them?" It was Liam. He was trying to keep his voice down but the anger made his words louder than he probably wanted them to be. Not that I was one for eaves dropping but I stayed and listened.

"Una hasn't showed them the whole legend." And Julia? What were they talking about? Who were they talking about?

"Why not?" Liam asked, his anger obviously cooling off. I'd only heard him angry a few times before.

"Because she says it will scare them and they'll start thinking about the wrong things now can we please not talk about it?" Julia snapped. Scare them? Right now I wished I hadn't overheard them but I couldn't stop listening now.

"But I need to know about the legend." He demanded.

"So they're more important to you. After we, or at least me, finally try to get somewhere you just want to focus on them? How do you think that makes me feel?" What in Gods name were they talking about?

"No, but the war is important. And I-" Liam sighed mid sentence. "I just..."

"You did what!?" Julia yelled loudly, you wouldn't even had to have been near to hear it.

"Stop reading my thoughts!" Liam roared back at her. I started hearing footsteps and I moved away from the door. An angry Liam stormed out of the room, ignoring all the stares from the others. He rushed through the front door just as Zayn and Serena walked in. He didn't even look at them before disappearing. As I saw Serena and Zayn I knew something was wrong. It was like they'd brought their tension with them in. But as soon as Serena's eyes fell on me, they widened and she ran forward throwing her arms around me.

"I thought you were dead!" She cried into my shoulder. "Don't ever do that again!" She scolded, slapping my arm. She was in such shock.

"What happened?"

"Didn't you watch the show?" I asked, looking over at Zayn who looked away. What was going on?

"What show?" She shot back.

"The Day of Our Time." I explained. Hadn't she seen it with Zayn?

"Why the hell would I watch that?" She scrunched her nose with disgust at the mention of the horrid show.

"We have a lot to tell you." I shook my head, sitting her down with the rest of us and explaining everything from the change to the plan.

"So you're a vampire now?" She gasped with a smile on her face and I nodded. She gave me long hug and told me how much I'd scared her.

"And why did Liam leave?" She asked but everyone shrugged. Julia had yet to return from the room. I decided to keep quiet about what I'd heard.

What it could that have meant? The whole legend?

(IMPORTANT; Hey guys! I managed an update! I wasn't sure if I was going to have wifi or not but I do so here ya go. I tried making it long to make up for the wait so I hope it's okay. And Louis has finally entered the story, yay! Now there's only one boy missing!

And there is one thing I really wanted to say and that is; This is my story. I try to please everyone but at the end of the day I'm the one who needs to be satisfied. I'm sick and tired of people leaving mean comments and complaining because the story isn't going the way they want, because of her name, because I decided not to include Perrie (or any of the other girlfriends for that matter), because of the way I write. AND IF THIS CONTINUES AT THIS RATE I WILL STOP THE STORY.

But I really don't want to do that because I enjoy writing and I know many of you enjoy the story. But some of the comments I receive are disgusting and disrespectful. BUT TO YOU WHO SUPPORT MY WRITING AND LIKE THE STORY, A MASSIVE THANK YOU<3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 290 27
One of the oldest most terrifying vampires of all time and has waited 897 years for his soul mate:Harry Styles ◈Extarct: I watched as the mans lifele...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...
223 1 17
"I know you're here. I can smell you." He said as he stalked around the room. I carefully slid further back under the bed. If he finds me I'm dead! _...
224K 3.5K 14
Jessica, average 17 year old girl. Well at least she thinks she normal... Harry, average 18 year old vampire . Harry Finally gets his soul mate Jess...