The Youtuber (Lashton) (Gay M...

By 5SecondsofBromance

Luke is the lead singer of the band 500 Years of Winter and Ashton's biggest fan. Ashton is a Youtuber and Lu... More

The Youtuber (Lashton)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
It's My Birthday! (:
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven (Part One)
Chapter Seven (Part Two)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (George and Michael's date)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty (George and Michael Smut)
Calum's Love Interest
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Character Ask: Suggestion of Questions
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Help!
Chapter Thirty-Three
Guys please!
Hahahahahahaha
Final Chapter
Goodbye

Chapter Twenty-Five

9.7K 465 536
By 5SecondsofBromance

This chapter is boring and horrible. I'm sorry. :(

•••

"What did I just do?" Michael said before falling to his knees and crying.

He grabbed the necklace he gave George and fisted it in his hands.

Calum ran over to Michael side. He bent down to Michael's height and put a hand in his back, rubbing it around to calm him. "What happened Mikey?"

Michael sobbed for a couple of more minutes while holding on to Calum shirt. "A boy about our age, he said his name was Ricky, come downstairs and sat on George's lap. I was jealous but I didn't let it get to me because I knew they've been friends for a long time. A couple of minutes later, I see Ricky whisper something in George's ear and then he kissed him. I ran out of there and George followed and... well you saw the rest." Michael said in between sobs.

Calum didn't know who's side to take. Michael did say some really mean things to George, while he begged him to stop and convince him it wasn't his fault. George really didn't do anything. Another boy just was attracted to him and thought kissing him was the way to make him his. But it doesn't always work that way.

"You need to apologize to him Michael. You're my best friend and I would love to take your side but the things you said were horrible and he deserves a really good apology. I don't mean just an I'm sorry, do something big and convince him he's not a useless piece of shit like you said." Calum explained.

"I will." Michael promised more to himself than Calum.

•••

"Well that's it for today's video guys! Make sure to give it a big thumbs up and subscribe. Bye." Ashton said before turning off the camera.

"That was fun!" Connor said. They had played two truths and one lie together and learned more about each other.

"Yeah it was. Let's go see what's happening downstairs." Ashton responded.

Luke, who has sitting in the corner texting his mom, stood up like them and followed them downstairs. They walked to the living room to see Calum, Kian and a teary eyed Michael.

Luke instantly ran over to him and asked him what's wrong. Ashton followed him, while Connor went to sit next to Calum, who was blushing and smiling like a fool.

"I- me and George- we broke up!" Michael said. It triggered his memories and he began to cry again.

"What?" Luke said surprised.

"But you guys are perfect for each other. What happened?" Ashton asked him.

"We got into a really dumb fight. It was all my fault. I'm sorry Ashton, but I said really mean things to him and he broke up with me." Michael sobbed.

"Where is he?" Ashton screeched, extremely worried about his best friend.

"I saw him run upstairs." Michael said, his voice was horse and his eyes where extremely red and puffy.

Ashton pitied him and decided not to get mad at him. He might had said mean things to his best friend but it looked like he really regretted it.

Ashton ran upstairs and searched all the doors until he found George in Ricky's room.

"I didn't know you guys were dating. I shouldn't have done that it was stupid. I'm sorry." Ricky explained.

George looked like a mess. His eyes were red and his hair was all over the place probably from pulling it. He looked dead in a way. He looked sadder than Ashton had ever seen him.

"It's alright." George tried to say but his voice cracked and he started to sob again.

Ashton ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. Seeing his best friend so sad made him sad.

"What happened Georgie?" Ashton asked him. He was about to cry seeing his best friend so sad.

"Ricky kissed me and Michael got mad. He started to yell awful things at me and wouldn't believe I didn't kiss him back. I was really hurt and I'm so stupid but I broke up with him." George cried.

"It was all an accident. I was playing around and I fake kissed him. I didn't know he was dating Michael. I'm so sorry." Ricky apologized.

"It's alright. Go explain that to Michael please. He's downstairs." Ashton ordered. Once he left, he want on. "Michael's devastated. He wouldn't stop crying and kept apologizing. You're going to take him back right."

"I don't know. I don't think he want me. I'm just a piece of shit to him." George spat.

"You're not. You're much more important. If he told you that, it was probably just his anger speaking." Ashton reasoned.

"As if he cares about me. I'm nothing. He himself said it." George cried.

•••

Meanwhile, Ricky tried to explain to Michael he was just playing around and that he didn't know they were dating.

"It's alright. I over reacted. I should have let him explain. This is all my fault." Michael said burying his head in his hands.

"It's not. We should go back home and sort all this out. It'll be fine Michael. He'll take you back, I'm sure of it. Don't talk to him on the ride back home. Give him some space until we get home." Luke explained.

He texted Ashton to come downstairs and get in the car so they could go back home and sort it out.

"It was nice meeting you guys. You post great videos. I hope we can talk to you guys again soon, but we must be going." Luke said standing up and shaking their hands and petting wishbone.

"C'mon Calum. We're going back to the car." Luke said eyeing the kiwi boy who seemed go be blushing.

"Actually I'm gonna stay the night. I'll have Connor drive me back home tomorrow." Calum said with a huge smile. He looked over and Connor who was also smiling and blushing.

"Okay." Luke agreed and gave his bandmate a hug.

He and Michael walked back to the car, Luke's arm around Michael's shoulder. They got in the way back of the van and shut the door. Soon Ashton and a teary eyed George followed and sat in the seats in front of them.

Michael almost broke down in tears as his heart broke seeing George look so broken because of him.

"Isn't Calum coming too?" Ashton asked Luke.

"No, he stayed with Connor." Luke responded.

"Interesting." Ashton smirked.

"Why?" Luke wondered.

"Connor was talking to me about how cute Calum was." Ashton rolled his eyes. "If they get together, I take credit."

"Sure, but I hope they do. That way Calum won't be lonely and mopping around 24/7." Luke laughed.

The car stopped in front of their house and Ashton grabbed George and lead him inside. Luke did the same with Michael and with one look at Ashton he knew exactly what they needed to do. They dragged both of the brokenhearted boys inside their room and quickly pushed them before closing the door and locking it.

"Talk it out! You're not coming out of there until I see both your lips swollen from making out." Ashton ordered.

"Or make up sex." Luke shrugged. They both sat outside the door, wanting to listen to the conversation.

Michael struggled to regain his balance after being pushed, he saw George did too, so he grabbed him by the shoulders and steadied him. George looked up at Michael with teary eyes and Michael looked back at him the same way.

Michael pulled George close to him in a really tight hug. He didn't think George would respond but he did and pulled Michael even closer.

"I'm so fucking sorry G. I didn't mean anything I said. It was my anger speaking. You're perfect to me. Please, take me back?" Michael all but begged.

"I honestly don't know if I should." George voice cracked.

"Why not?" Michael asked pulling away from the hug. He pushed George against the wall and put one hand on either side of his face. "I honestly don't think I can be happy without you."

"I know, me neither, but what you did will really scar me for a long time and I will believe what you said for longer." George responded, looking up and Michael with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry. None of that is true. It was just the anger speaking. I promise you it won't ever happened again. You're not a useless piece of shit. To me you're the whole world. You're everything to me. I really need you back. Please?" Michael said, tears starting to stream out of his eyes and down his cheeks.

He pecked George's lips, George didn't push him away but he looked scared of Michael. Michael's anger scared him. Michael hated himself for what he did. He grabbed George's hand and told him to sit on the bed while he went to go get his guitar. He kelt down and started to strum his guitar nervously, thinking of a song that will convey the message that he wants to fix what happened and would do anything to get George back.

"Don't talk, let me think it over

How we gonna fix this?

How we gonna undo all the pain?

Tell me, is it even worth it?

Looking for a straight line

Taking back the time we can't replace..." Michael sang looking directly at George.

"All the crossed wires,

Just making us tired

Is it too late to bring us back to life?"

George did want Michael back. Michael knew it but they were just making things complicated. They were both stupid.

"When I close my eyes and try to sleep

I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe

You're the reason, the only reason

Even though my dizzy head is numb,

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason, the only reason."

If George didn't take him back Michael would be numb. He would be sad all the time and wouldn't even be able to feel it. George would be the only person that could make him smile. The only reason he wanted to stay in this messed up planet.

"I feel you burning under my skin

I swear I see you shining

Brighter than the flame inside your eyes."

Whenever Michael and George touched, it felt like fireworks. They felt that spark and that joy every time. George was Michael's angel, he could light up his grey world and he was all Michael saw. His eyes were the prettiest color he had ever seen and his smile made Michael's heart melt.

"Bitter words spoken,

Everything broken

It's never too late to bring us back to life..." Michael ended the song there.

He wanted to tell George that even if he didn't want to take him back. He will always wait and there would always be a chance for them to get back together.

"I'm sorry George. I really really am. I hate myself for what I said. But I didn't mean it. I love you and you're my everything. Just give me one more chance." Michael begged.

George nodded whist crying. Hearing Michael's voice had given him goosebumps. Maybe that's what he needed. The song made George feel wanted again and happy.

"Is that a yes? C'mon babe I want to hear your sweet voice again." Michael asked him.

"Yes Michael. I want us to be boyfriends again." George pecked Michael's lips.

"Thank you so much. I love you." Michael said and pulled George up for a hug, but being the horny bastard he is he lend down to whisper in George's ear.

"How does make up sex sound to you?" Michael asked him. He kissed behind George's ear trying to turn him on and succeeding.

"Perfect and hot if you say sorry every other minute and if its rough. Yeah that would be nice." George told him. He was also a horny bastard and that just made them fit together perfectly.

"Lovely." Michael said before kissing George hungrily. He pushed him down on the bed roughly, like George wanted. "I'm gonna fuck you into next year."

"Actually fuck me into August because I want to listen to Trxye. I can't miss it. Oh, but I'm also hungry. I would want hot kinky pizza sex but I'm really horny now." George ranted.

"You're such a slut sometimes George." Michael said kissing down George's neck.

"Only for you babe. I'm a Michael Clifford slut. I have a fetish for you." George said grabbing on to Michael's neck as he sucked in a love bite. "But let's have kinky hot pizza sex another time. Please?" George said as he looked and Michael with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure babe. Anything for you." Michael said before kissing him. "I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"A white horse falling into mud." George whispered in Michael's ear and they both laughed. "That's dirty right."

•••

Outside, Ashton and Luke taught it was best to leave. They didn't feel like hearing their best friends having sex. They walked back to their room and cuddled into each other in bed.

"I want to do something romantic Lukey." Ashton said as Luke kissed his temple.

"What do you want to do?" Luke said looking at the time. It was only 8 p.m.

"I don't know. You think of something." Ashton told him. Luke thought about it for a couple of minutes and finally thought of something.

"Can you go ask Steve for the car keys?" Luke asked his boyfriend. Ashton nodded excitedly and ran to Steve's room. While he was out, Luke grabbed a condom and some lube from his luggage and put it in his pocket. (Boys have such big pockets)

When Ashton came back, Luke handed him a blindfold. "Put this on babe." Luke told him. Ashton agreed and put it on. Luke lead him to the car and (after putting on the seat belt because it's good to wear protection) drove them to a hotel he saw on the way back home.

"I'll be right back babe. Stay." Luke ordered him. He walked to the assistance desk to make a reservation.

"Can I rent the honeymoon suite for the night please?" he asked the lady.

"Sure thing sweetie. Here's the key, make sure to pay in the morning. It's in floor 15 room 309. Have fun." she winked.

Luke smirked because he knew they were going to have lots of fun.

•••

Please comment and vote because Lashton smut may or may not be next. Who's ready? Who do you think tops?

210 comments and 220 votes for the next chapter (;

Some people wanted to know my twitter to send me stuff, so I made a new clean twitter. It's @QueenTylerSivan. I feel so happy that username wasn't taken because it warms my Troyler heart. If you tweet about this story, I'll retweeted and probably say I love you 696969696 times.

I love you guys. I say it in every chapter but know its 100% true. If you need anything message me. I consider you guys my best friends, my wives, and my beautiful readers.

- Roxana

P.S. Also the girl I like might ask me out! I'm squealing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.7K 44
Hayley, Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton have all been best friends since primary school, the five of them are completely inseparable, particularly Ca...
1.1M 21K 125
Preferences for Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, and Ashton Irwin from the Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer! I made dez :3
17.5K 891 14
Luke Hemmings is the famous guitarist and singer along with Calum and Michael. Ashton Irwin is a small curly haired boy who lives in his hometown Syd...
304 9 18
{Sequel to Young Love} Julia is asked to go on tour with her friends, happening to be the boys of 5sos! She's psyched to go on tour with her favorit...