A Knight to a Spartan

By SpartanII25

The legendary Spartan who has seen action for 30 continuously years. Fighting against three threats the insur... More

A hero
The search and old friends
The return
A new battle and unexpected return
Truth and the Tribe's end
The Mission and the hunt

A Spartan's oath

9.9K 85 101
By SpartanII25

As Goodwitch leads then to the Me ward Team RWBY and NRP were walking and talking to Ruby.

Yang: Come on Ruby can you let us help you search for Jaune.

Ruby: Why?

Pyrrha: We want to say we are sorry for abandoning him.

Ruby: Ain't my call only his sisters can say.

As they continue they saw Goodwitch with two others one who was bleeding profusely come in the ward and a few minutes later she came out with the brown hair girl. They walked towards her and ask.

Weiss: What's going on Ms. Goodwitch?

Goodwitch: It seems we have Ms. Branwen and her "friend" here.

Yang:*wide eye* What my mom is in there?

Vignette: Yes, but barely holding on to life.

Yang: What?

Vignette: We were attacked by a group of heavy armored opponents.

Ozpin: Well you may want to tell us in my office.

They all turn to Ozpin.

Ozpin: Since the doctors need to work on her and we can talk without much interference.

They all gone to his office and Vignette started her story.

Vignette: Raven have gone back from a raid that turn to a massacre as a group of armored opponents came in and wiped out the raid force easily and without a scratch. Raven tried to attack their leader but he's proved to be more stronger than what she expected. Then she was hit by a weapon she described as light and can pierce through aura and her weapon.

The whole run was silent before wiess said.

Weiss: There is not such thing as a Aura piercing weapon.

Vignette: There is and she returned somehow those freaks managed to track her down and soon attack the camp with such a ferocity and precision that it makes any Atlas operation look like a rookie play. I managed to get some video of it.

She took out her scroll and sent the video to Ozpin and he put it in the screen. As it showed the gates exploded and soon 5 armored fighters came in with armor and weapon they never seen and their numbers especially the one Raven said 117. They all saw them kill them and when they saw them get hit they notice a golden light flick around them and it didn't affect them and continue the assault. Then they saw 117 charge at Raven killing anyone with precision and killed one with snapping his head with one arm and managed to catch her blade and when he brought his fist back a dagger came out that look like light and he stab Raven in the stomach and her Aura didn't stop it and he took it out and they hear him speak to her. Once it was done they Ozpin and Glynda were shock so were the two teams.

Ozpin: So 117 is a human but more importantly he is like a soldier I never seen.

Blake: Indeed I never seen Atlas have anyone like that.

??: Because he is not from Atlas.

They all turn to the source and they see a woman who seems to be floating and have no nose and is wearing a blue dress.

Glynda: Who are you and how did you get on here?

Librarian: I am the Librarian a forerunner.

Weiss: Forerunner?

Librarian: A race who ruled the galaxy over 100,000 years ago. We were the most advanced among the others.

Weiss: Impossible.

Librarian: Little one not there are so many things you don't know of the void. Out there is no Dust or aura. Not everything is like your world.

Ozpin: Let's continue with the main topic do you know who this Spartan came from?

Librarian: Indeed I do he came from a universe where humanity stood as a space faring race. Though that weren't his origins.

Ozpin: What do you mean?

Librarian: He came a planet not known to them but they have seen potential in him to become what this galaxy needed a great warrior who has stood against a deadly ancient foe that has cause the extinction of my race.

Yang: Ugh riddles.

Glynda: An ancient foe who was it?

Librarian: I wish I can tell you all but my time is running sort.

Ruby: Wait does he know where Jaune is?

Librarian: Sounds like you really miss him young one.

Ruby: I do, he's my best friend and stood by me and I want to see him if he's okay. I really miss him.

Librarian: Don't fret little one he's alright. Though finding him you'll need to find the Spartans.

Blake: What are these Spartans.

Librarian: Spartans are warriors that have surpass human limitations and beyond what you're veteran huntsman are capable of.

Glynda: I find it hard to believe.

Librarian: Want their assault on the camp giving a clear picture. Don't underestimate them and I must take my leave.

With that the librarian left in a flash of blue light and all of those in Ozpin's office were wondering about what she said. Unknown to them a AI has gotten into Ozpin's computer and access his most sensitive information. She reviews it and says.

Cortana: I'll need to take this to Jaune and the others.

Forward unto Dawn

Carol was waking up and she saw that she was in a room and in a bed and the room looked grey. Then she heard the door open and saw Jaune without his helmet and armor just his green tank top and sweat pants and military boots smiling at the girl. While bringing food to her which was steak,fried eggs and juice.

Jaune: Hello Carol. How are you doing?

Carol: I'm fine where am I?

Jaune: Your on the Frigate Forward unto Dawn.

Carol: Frigate like Atlas?

Jaune: No I mean this is a space ship.

Jaune saw her eyes widen and she is amazed.

Carol: Really are we in space right now.

Jaune: No the ship made a crash landing and we are repairing it.

Carol looked down sad.

Jaune: But once it is fixed we will take you to space deal.

Carol:*smiles* Deal.

Jaune placed the food down and she began to eat it. He smiles as she enjoys her meal and once she finishes says.

Jaune:You like it Carol?

Carol: Yes it was yummy.

Jaune: Carol there is something I want to ask you.

Carol: What is it?

Jaune: Do you have any other relatives?

She looked down and sad as she says.

Carol: No mommy and daddy were the only ones I had.

Jaune knew that this was the right thing to do so he took a deep breath in and out and began.

Jaune: Carol would you want s new family.

Carol's head rose up and says to him.

Carol: You mean with a new daddy and mommy.

Jaune: Yes, Would you want me to be your father.

Carol looked at him for a minute until she jumped out of her bed and gave him a hug.

Carol: Yes!

Jaune smiled and returned the hug. As they stayed like that for a few minutes until they let go and he said to her.

Jaune: You want to meet the others.

Carol nodded and jumped on him he chuckled and carried her on his arm and made their way to the bridge since Cortana called them there and when they arrived the rest of Blue team,Cortana,Mendez and Johnson look at them.

Johnson: So how did it go Chief?

Jaune: Well I'll like to introduce to you my daughter Carol Keyes.

Jorge: Congrats Jaune.

Johnson: You gave Miranda's last name to her.

Jaune: Yes its a way to honor them and I think I'll take the last name also.

Johnson: Jaune Keyes has a nice ring to it. Wait didn't you and her...

Jaune: We kinda did but it wasn't until you know.

Johnson: Oh right.

Jaune to to Carol as she was looking at them.

Jaune: Carol let me introduce you to your Uncles. The big guy is Jorge and the one next to him is Li.

Jorge: Hey there Carol nice to meet you.

Li: Hello Carol welcome to the Family.

Carol: Hi uncle Jorge and Uncle Li.

Jaune: The one in the table is your auntie Cortana.

Cortana: Hello Carol aren't you the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Carol: Thank you auntie Cortana.

Jaune:*Points to Johnson* He is your great Uncle Johnson.

Johnson: Great Uncle, Jaune I'm not that old. You crazy brick.

Jaune and Carol laugh and then he points to Mendez.

Jaune: And him. He is grandpa Mendez.

Mendez: Grandpa?

Jaune: I did look up to you as a father figure.

Mendez: Good to know. Hello Carol.

Carol: Hi grandpa.

The Cal And Kelly came forward and said.

Cal: Hi Carol I'm Cal.

Kelly: I'm Kelly.

Carol looked at them then at her d
Adopted dad.

Carol: Dad are one of them my new mommy.

That caused the whole group to stay silent as Cal and Kelly both gotten a bit red so did Jaune as Cortana giggled and Johnson was laughing his ass off. Jorge and Li chuckled and Mendez looked baffled at the going girls question.

Johnson: Chief, it hasn't been one day and now Carol want a new mom. Boy you and your luck.

Jaune: No they are not Carol.

Carol:*smiles drops and so her ears.* I though one of them were. Since they are pretty.

Cortana: Don't worry sweetie. I'm sure your dad will get you a mom sooner than you think.

Jaune:*though*Oh great she is scheming something.

Carol: Really?

Cortana: Yes I am. Trust me I know him for a long time. Now we need to get this show on the road Carol can you please wait in your room.

Carol: Why? I want to be with dad.

Cal: How about this. I go with you and we play with the nice engineers.

Carol: Really.

Cal nodded and Carol shield and go to down and went with Cal holding hands. Once they were gone the team got to the meeting.

Cortana: Well now that is done I found something interesting while snooping around a old Oz computer.

Mendez: What did you found?

She shows them the messages of the Fall maiden and her conditions along with other Intel of Salem and those who were in the inner circle and who are with Salem. The ring of dust robberies etc. Once they got it done they all talk.

Jorge: Well that was something else than what I though.

Jaune: I know one person made these Grimm that are now killing innocents.

Mendez: Indeed but Cortana how long until the ship is able to fly again.

Cortana: A week.

Li: Hmm what should we do about this situation.

Jaune looked at Remnant and at his new dog tags that he received from Cortana and remember the war. Then saw the faces of Ruby,team CVFY and all the innocents. Then he took a deep breath in and out and said.

Jaune: We do wage we were made for Spartans. Be the sword and shield of humanity.

Kelly:Chief are you serious.

Jaune: I am look this might not be the UNSC but they are still humans and so are the Faunas. They have spent many years in fear and does it remind us of the War when we were in a similar situation. Now they need us here. The Huntsman are nothing more than mercenaries who are looking for wealth and fame. Damn all that to hell they need is soldiers out there taking the fight to the enemy and hold out ground. It won't be easy but when wasn't a day that was easy. I will not let another genocide occur here. I will fight not for just them but for a better future for Carol.

Li: Agree chief I'll stand with you.

Jorge: Same here Chief.

Kelly: You know I'm in.

Johnson: Hey don't leave me out if the fun.

Mendez: Well said 117.

Jaune nodded at Cortana and began to debrief them on their first mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 295 41
After being betrayed by everyone he knows, he condemns himself into the Emerald Forest but through out his final stand he found something hidden in t...
590 3 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...
530 5 15
Prequel 01/02 This story/fanfiction is a 'what if scenario' within the Sci-Fi videogame series known as Halo and is based on the legendary and hyper...
3.2K 29 12
(The armor above is what we wear but it is black and red) You were adopted by John also known as "S-117" but everyone mostly calls him either "Master...