Back Off Trashmouths Walk Her...

Door LittleGremlinz

Richie Tozier X Reader Basically two trash mouths who like each other Non fiction and Fiction mixed (seen a l... Meer

Dares with crazy endings
The Sewers
The walk home
The Quarry
First Love?
Where IT lives
Save yourself
Missing!
Welcome to the Losers Club!
Love Fight
Sleep Over
Lost in thoughts
Forever young
Till death do us part
Dream?
Jiffy who?
Friends protect each other
Gay?
Late nights
Run away
Run away part two
Lost in words
What Party?
Drunken Love
Loss of a soulmate
Enchanted Promises
Weird Endings

What's up with Bev?

886 17 6
Door LittleGremlinz

Song I picked for this is So Sleepy by Fiona Apple ^.^
hopeful it fits this chapter ^.^

I engulfed F/n in a hug than let go and bowed," Mon cher" "You're so weird." She said back.  "Somebody's got to be different in this world!" I laughed.

" Guys this is totally random but does Bev live with Bill and his family? Maybe that's why she is always with him." I asked. " Yeah that's totally why." Richie laughed and started leaning on me.

" I'm pretty sure , you guys wanna go see? I mean ever since her father crap happened she has been more quiet about who she is staying with." Eddie said. "Aren't they at school though" I asked. "No." F/n said plainly. Weird..oh well.

" Okay well what are we just standing her for let's freaking go." I said back. " Are we walking because we didn't bring our bikes." Eddie said. " No we're fucking flying , yes we're walking." Richie said back.

As we got up to bill's doorstep , I stopped in front of the door ," What should we say?"  " What do you mean?" Richie walked straight inside. " Well okay than, how the fuck did you know the door was open?" I asked. "I didn't" He said back pushing up his glasses.

" W-what are y-you guys doing h-here?" Bill asked. " We came to check up on you and Bev , I was curious on if Bev lived with you now?" I was excited in a way. " U-uh yeah." Bill said. "Okay can I hang out with her sometime?" I asked.

"Uh no, I don't want you to smoke again or steal." I shrugged, " Whatever I'm going to get Bev." I stared at Bill who just pointed down the hall. I walked to where she was laying down on the couch asleep.  I poked her face.

Bev rolled over to look at me, "Bev.." I said poking her again, without her eyes still open. "Why are you here?" She laughed a little. "I was curious if you were living with Bill and it turns out you are and I wanted to hang out and blah blah blah, are you okay?" I said back.

" I don't know." She said back. " What do you mean?" I asked. " Just memories and flashbacks .... they still haunt me." She looked at the ceiling. " It's okay I'm here for you." I said. " I know but... I don't know it's just difficult to explain." She rolled back over. I hugged her and walked over to Richie.

" I guess it's just you and me today." I said. " What happened to you hanging with Bev?" Richie asked. " I'll tell ya later," I said grabbing his hand "let's go, bye losers I'll see you tomorrow." " So where exactly are we going?" Richie asked.

" Well I have an idea." I said. " Me too." Richie said back. " No not that." I said.  " How did you know what I was thinking?" Richie said back. " Because I would have said the same but...no." I said.

"But wanna know some good news and kind of bad." I laughed. He looked at me confused. " You're it," I poked him and ran down the street, like a three year old who just got an avocado for Christmas.

" What the fuck?" Richie said as I ran around the corner of the street and turned around pushed a little by Richie pulling him down into the grass with me. I laughed a little.

I stared at the sky and watched the birds , while Richie laid beside me in the grass. " Do you ever wish you were free from all the complications in life and just could do what you love without being lectured or hated for?" I said, Richie looked over.

 "I mean Bev she seems to want freedom as well , when I talked to her she said the memories and flashbacks haunted her." I said looking at Richie. "I mean a lot of shit did happen." Richie said back.

I held his hand, "Thank you." " For what pissing people off I mean that might be the first time I've been thanked." Richie said back.

" For everything , for being there  for being yourself and being here right now."  I faced him than back up at the sky. We both just stared at the sky , pointing at what the clouds look like.

-Updated-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.4K 136 16
Eddie Kaspbrak is afraid of being sick; Richie Tozier is afraid of giving his parents and the bullies another thing to beat him for. But if it feels...
5.2K 16 25
A very romantic yet smutty book so read at your own risk! "How could I be that dumb to forget to turn off my alarm?" Richie whispered quietly to him...
15.6K 766 34
"Fuck society." In which two boys love eachother, and fate doesn't agree. (Currently under editing)
1.6K 80 15
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ, ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴄʜɪᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇꜱᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ. *I do not own any of Stephen King 'It' characters or references, but...