Rain On Me

By cupcakediamondx

He is the biggest star in the world . . everybody knows him. Michael loves his fans and he loves what he doe... More

Part 1 ~ Rain On Me
Part 2 ~ Adorably Clumsy
Part 3 ~ Painfully Shy
Part 4 ~ Moonwalker for A Night?
Part 5 ~ Man in The Mirror
Part 6 ~ 10,000 Dollars?
Part 7 ~ A Sticky Situation
Part 8 ~ Loneliness
Part 9 ~ Dinner For Two?
Part 10 ~ Irresponsible?
Part 11 ~ Michael's Doctor's Appointment
Part 12 ~ Luana
Part 13 ~ Crossing The Line?
Part 14 ~ Dangerous Attraction
Part 15 ~ Tears & Blood
Part 16 ~ Rain It All On Me
Part 17 ~ Closer Than Close
Part 18 ~ Right or Wrong?
Part 20 ~ Inevitable
Part 21 ~ Falling For Him?
Part 22 ~ Soft Touches
Part 23 ~ So Into You
Part 24 ~ Making Love?
Part 25 ~ The Price Of Fame
Part 26 - Overprotective?
Part 27 - Life in a Bubble
Part 28 ~ In Too Deep
Part 29 ~ Invading Michael's Privacy?
Part 30 ~ Human Nature
Part 31 ~ Breaking out
Part 32 ~ A Sweet Little Secret
Part 33 ~ A Kiss From The Past
Part 34 ~ This I promise you
Part 35 ~ Megan's Boss meets Michael
Part 36 ~ A Star is Born?
Part 37 ~ Fake Smiles
Part 38 ~ Megan confronts Bill

Part 19 ~ In Over My Head

3.4K 148 60
By cupcakediamondx

(3 days later)

I can't believe I gave in.

I can't believe I just watched 2 hours of his rehearsal. Why did I give in? I shouldn't have . . . ugh . . . everything is ruined. . ever since the kiss we shared in his hotelroom, I'm in over my head . . I have a feeling that I'm starting to care about him more than I should . . . more than I'm allowed to.

And I can't let that happen.

He's talking to his manager . . I think that's his manager . . he's got a cigar in his mouth and looks like he loves to eat. I actually had a great time watching him rehears.

Michael truly has talent and you can really tell that he loves doing this . . being on stage, that's what he's really passionate about. . I just wish he would take it a little easier . . he really needs the rest . . . and he needs to eat more.

The woman he was rehearsing with is really beautiful. I love her long blonde hair. I believe her name is Sheryl. Michael comes over to me after changing his sweaty shirt. He's still a little out of breath.

He's sitting next to me now, breathing in my face . . but it's ok . . his breath smells nice. . . . but why am I thinking about his breath? . . . this is so weird.

"I'm so glad you came . . did you enjoy the rehearsal?"

"I did . . you're really good . . but ummm, I will not be able to come to London with you, unfortunately . . I have a lot of stuff to do . . and I have my evaluation . . so, I just wanted to tell you now. . but it was nice watching you rehears . . you're really good at what you do :) . . but umm, I think you should relax now . . you need to eat something and take a nap"

"Yes, I definitely will take it easy for the rest of the day . . but that's too bad . . what a shame you can't come . . I would really love to have you there"

He puts his hand on mine, giving me a smile.

I look at his hand . . it's so big compared to mine.

"Yes. . . too bad . . anyway . . I think I should be leaving now"

"Already? we're gonna have dinner . . you're welcome to join us"

"Umm . . no . . that's very nice of you to invite me but I should get going"

"Why do you always ''have to go'' somewhere, Megan?" he asks boldly. I give him a serious look.

"Because I'm a busy woman. . I have a job . . and it's Misses Miller"

"I'm your job . . . why are you pushing me out of your life?"

I swallow nervously. "I'm not pushing you out . . I have things to do. . I can't come to London with you and watch you perform . . and I can't sit with you and your people and have dinner . . I simply don't have the time, ok? . . and I want you to remind yourself that I'm your psychologist . . not your friend"

The smile on his face slowly disappears.

"Of course not . . of course we're not friends . . I know that"

I can see the hurt in his eyes . . ugh . . I shouldn't have said that . . WHY DID I SAY THAT? I guess my walls are talking . . the walls I have to put arround me so he can't come in . . I can't look at him and not think about the kiss . . . it's all right in front of me . . . I can't act like it never happened, it's just not possible.

And I know the reason why I sat here and watched him rehears for over two hours is because of the simple fact that I care about him more than I know. . more than I realize.

What the hell is going on here? . . why am I telling him to eat and sleep? . . that shouldn't be any of my damn business . . it shouldn't concern me if there's food in his stomach . . . . but it does.

~ Michael's point of view ~

It's 8:30pm . . we all had a great dinner together in this very fancy restaurant. They closed it for me, so we could all have a peaceful dinner. . which was very nice of them and that's why I gave the restaurant a very generous tip.

I'm back in my hotel suite now . . . I really wanna go to London . . . I am ready . . . I don't wanna sit around and do nothing . . the wound on my neck healed almost completely . .

I'm on the bed eating KFC, watching random channels on TV. Tomorrow is another rehearsal but I'm not gonna ask Megan if she wants to come . . . I know I'm moving too fast . . she's never going to fall for me if I keep pushing her to spend time with me.

It feels like, the more I reach out to her, the further she goes away . . . I don't want that . . I want her to like me . . . . I turn the TV off and decide to go to bed . . . as I'm taking off my shirt I get a unexpected phonecall . . . . I pick up:

"Hello?"

"Mister Jackson . . hi . . it's Megan . . "

"Oh . . hi Misses Miller . . I hope you made it home safely"

"Yes umm. . I'm calling because there's something I want to talk to you about. . . I thought about it and I just have to do this . . I think it's best for the both of us . . . and I hope you will understand"

"What?

"Mister Jackson . . . I'm sorry to tell you this but . . I think we should stop"

"Stop? . . with what?"

"Therapy . . ."

"What? . . why? . . what did I do?"

"Nothing . . I just. . I have a lot of stuff going on and I won't be having much time for you . . and I . . umm . . I think I'm not the best person to help you"

"You're saying this because you think I'm in love with you, right? . . please let me tell you this, I know we can't be together . . and that's ok, I respect that . . but please don't put a stop to this . . you are great at what you do and I really love talking to you . . you make me feel better . . and that is all I really need. . . I would hate for you to leave me like that"

"Mister Jackson . ."

"And I really hope that you realize, what you did for me so far has helped me more than anything I've ever tried to make me feel better"

"Michael . . I . ."

"I understand . . you don't have to explain anything . . I'm giving you a wrong feeling, is that it? . . . and you feel uncomfortable talking to me because I kissed you, right? . . I'm sorry . . I should've never done that . . I'm terribly sorry"

"Michael . . can I please say something here without you interrupting me?"

"Yes . . I'm sorry"

"Michael . . . my problem is that I can't work like that . . I'm in over my head . . I'm confused . . this has never happened to me before and I . . I'm just . . I can't think straight anymore . . I can't collect my thoughts because they're all over the place"

"Why? . . I don't understand . . why are you so confused? becaue of the kiss? I apologize from the bottom of my heart . . . it's never going to happen again"

". . . Michael . . it's YOU . . YOU confuse me"

"I confuse you? . . what do you mean?"

"Michael . . I can't work with you . . ever since we kissed. . I . . it's just not possible anymore and I hope you understand . . I will find someone perfect for you to talk to . . I promise you that"

"Megan . . I don't wanna talk to somebody else . . if I can't talk to you then I don't want any therapy at all . . you don't understand. . for me, this is not just talking to someone . . it's connecting . . and I connect with you . . I'm usually not opening up to strangers like that but I did with you . . . because I felt comfortable talking to you since day one . . . I don't need a new psychologist . . . it's either you or no one"

"Mister Jackson but you NEED someone to . . ."

"YES! I NEED someone to talk to! . . you are RIGHT! and YOU are that person! why are you throwing me out like that? . . I know I'm not like normal people . . I GET IT . . I have ''special'' needs . . but I'm a person and I have feelings like everybody else . . I don't undertand how you can just put a stop to this and send me to another person . . . this hurts me . . do you understand? . . I opened up to you . . about a lot of things . . and now you slam the door in my face because I CONFUSE you? thanks for letting me know . . I'll tell it to a bird . . or a monkey . . they will probably understand me better than you do"

"Mister Jackson. . ."

"Do you know how many times I'm awake in the middle of the night talking to myself? . . giving myself company just so I won't feel alone? . . and I sometimes walk around the neighborhood at night, just hoping to find someone to talk to . . . but I can't . . I can't talk to someone on the street like you can . . . I need bodyguards surrounding me 24/7 no matter where I go . . . if that CONFUSES you so much then I will just have to agree with you that we can't work together. . . . good night"

*HANGS UP THE PHONE*

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 12
Desandra Martin is Michael Scott's business partner and closest friend. There is a spark between them, undeniable lust, but she betrayed him. Or did...
12.1K 168 93
Two completely opposite people; Natalia Grey the school nerd, teacher's pet. She's a big sister and role model. She believes in love at first sight...
32 0 29
*Smut Warning* Thea and Mikey have been friends for since they were little. Will their friendship come together as love or will it fall apart? The la...
9.5K 374 41
Melissa is an athlete, a girl with a soft heart, and is prettier than she lets herself believe. Daniel is the teacher's son, is introvert but is a ve...