The Renaissance Of A Romance...

بواسطة jenniejeann

For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park C... المزيد

prologue • us
i. she
ii. dreamstate
iii. skirmish
iv. ultimate fate
v. lalisa
vi. coincidence
vii. nineteen sixty-five
viii. alcazar
ix. miss roseanne
x. le crépuscule
xi. retrouvailles
xii. naked art
xiii. flavors
xiv. emergence
xv. lunisolar
xvi. castle on the hudson
xvii. death of a heart
xviii. death of a love
xix. death of a soul
xx. the renaissance (I)
xxi. the renaissance (II)
xxii. the enlightenment
au revoir

playwright • note

15.1K 251 18
بواسطة jenniejeann

playwright ; note

  — this is a chaennie and jenlisa fanfic fusion  I'm making this out of my love for blackpink and the beauty of writing so please understand my mishaps. This is my second book so I'm trying my best to be more creative & imaginative. You're free to DM me for further questions jenniexjean.

DISCLAIMER —This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Here is the spotify playlist for the book: I hope you enjoy. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6LJo1Vxye2BGPnSpJ5Te7d?si=4cd558187fb048e7

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

501K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
687K 18.2K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...
1.9K 96 15
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
48.3K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...