The Renaissance Of A Romance...

By jenniejeann

For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park C... More

playwright • note
i. she
ii. dreamstate
iii. skirmish
iv. ultimate fate
v. lalisa
vi. coincidence
vii. nineteen sixty-five
viii. alcazar
ix. miss roseanne
x. le crépuscule
xi. retrouvailles
xii. naked art
xiii. flavors
xiv. emergence
xv. lunisolar
xvi. castle on the hudson
xvii. death of a heart
xviii. death of a love
xix. death of a soul
xx. the renaissance (I)
xxi. the renaissance (II)
xxii. the enlightenment
au revoir

prologue • us

12K 347 202
By jenniejeann

a/n: let's begin, shall we?

_________________________________________

prologue - us

[ beethoven - melody of love ]

JENNIE.

The dew airy ambiance that complimented the gleaming lights of the renowned city made New York glow more brighter below the night sky. I puffed a fair amount of air out as I fall myself into Chaeyoung's unchastened neck kissing. It's a cold friday night and we decided to cancel our fancy dinner date for a cuddling session in Chaeyoung's apartment. It was more of the right thing to do to greet the first snow of the season.

"Hey, tone it down. You'll leave a mark." I told her as I cautioned myself in a safe distance. We were having a nice casual talk in the kitchen counter earlier with some wine below our lips, when things got a little tactile and sensual. So I ended up getting dragged on top of the counter with my aroused girlfriend placed between my legs. "Baby, it's been weeks since we did it, you can't blame me if I missed you." She made a fair excuse off herself as she was still giving me soft kisses around my neck. "Okay, you've made a point." I finally permitted then she went to where she was best at - giving me a good fuck.

Her dominance made me surrender under her touch, I escaped a muffled moan as my eyes swiveled upward. She slid her tongue into mine, shredding the sanity left under me as lust creeped in. Oh how she bothers me.

"Why do you get sexy over time?" She seductively whispered down my ear as her hands wildly traveled down my torso, fair enough to make the atmosphere more sultry and provocative as it is. She touched every curve of my body which made me more sensitive. "I've missed you." I whispered and nimbled the shell of her ear. I gladly returned the favor as I caressed her soft skin that was covered by the thick fabric she was wearing, I snatched her dress off and devoured her heated body. I can feel her own being tremble under my touch.

"Lie down." Her husky aggressiveness just capacitated my longing for her inside me. I quickly obeyed and made myself comfortable in the kitchen counter. Chaeyoung briefly climbed up as she snaked her way through my lips, did I mention that her tongue was talented too. The way her tongue makes this map of sensitive spots all over my body and it just gets me high above cloud nine, and she's even doing it right now. And f'ckkk it's so good.

Over three years of being together we've already ripped off all the innocence of every area in Chaeyoung's apartment, well technically we ripped off my apartment first before here. Three years and we still do it wildly like this.

The sensual momentum rose up and we were half-naked already when Chaeyoung suddenly carried me up to her room and I made a quick squeal out of surprise. "Have you been eating much?" She asked with a sly tone while still carrying me. I playfully slapped her and made an annoyed expression, "Don't even start with me, Chae."

I heard her fading chuckle, "I'm just kidding." she said that while we slowly laid ourselves in bed with her on top. There was an intimate silence that we shared as we locked eyes, with hands still fondling each other's body. We lie frozen and examined ourselves in the silence, in the dark dims of the moonlight, in the splendor of this fleeting moment. "Play me like a piano tonight. " My voice lowly rasped with greed as I collected her lips again, this time, with intensity.

She didn't wait any longer, and made her move. She kissed me from the tip of my lips down to my sweating core, not leaving every part of my body unmarked. She pulled down my denim pants and proceeded to pleasuring my already wet clit with her mouth while her fingers played with my hard nipples. I love it when she multi-tasks.

All I could do was moan and bite my lips from above as I watch her harass my womanhood, "Agh, f'ck!" I felt the deep clobbering of her tongue doing circular motions inside of me, I was in complete sensitivity. My system went haywire when she added pressure down there, it was getting more violent and steamy and my body felt every tremor her tongue was giving me, I moaned and panted in great pleasure.

She stopped as she tilted her head up to have eye contact with me, "You ready?" she teased with a smug lipbite and inserted one digit inside my core. I moaned and hunched my back as the electricity traveled down my spine, the sensation intensified and I found myself surrendering to the erotic feeling. "Baby, faster..." I pleaded under dearth of pleasure. She did as I pleased and throbbed her finger faster. Moments later, she added two fingers inside my sensitive core, and I knew I was f'cking losing it. We locked our eyes as Chaeyoung continued thrusting her fingers and all I could do was gasp sharply until, "Chaeng, I'm coming..." I clenched my jaw hoping I could delay my climax, but I knew it wouldn't take that long.

She pressed her forehead against mine and made her finger-thrusting a hundred times faster, "Then come for me, baby." she whispered aggressively under her hot breath, and that was the only thing that took me to my climax and made me release my arousal.

"Chaeyoung...!" I blurted out her name as I release a tidal wave of sensitivity out. Chaeyoung rode with my arousal and flickered her fingers on my inside with force, I moaned so loud that I thought my jaw was about to break.

We were panting and I knew I was about to faint. We ended with a slow sloppy kiss, I slid my tongue into her mouth and gladly she let me in. I devoured her inner flavors, and I've never felt so loved in my life. Chaeyoung placed herself beside me with her unsteady breathing echoing in the room. Well, I was barely breathing myself as I try to recover from the amorous feeling.

"Thanks babe." I affirmed as I turned myself to face her and slipped my hands through her warm stomach and snuggled under her neck. I found comfort from her warmth as I hear her heart pounding out from her chest. Her scent smelled like flowers and white chocolate, and I've always loved it. "I told you, you won't regret getting hickeys." I saw a smirk forming at the edge of her lips, sure she was proud of her doings. I smiled at her reaction.

...

This blissful night just made me realize how much of a lucky gal I am. Having the most beautiful girlfriend in the planet and experiencing her exclusive pleasure service is the only thing I need right now. Chaeyoung has been my muse, my subject with timeless essence, and my sole reason of creating art.

"You need to go home later right?" She suddenly asked in midair. I hummed yes with my eyes closed. That question just reminded me that I have an art gala to open tomorrow morning. It's my sixth presentation this week, and I've never felt so excited about doing many art exhibitions as possible.

"I wish you could just stay a little longer." She plunged her face closer to mine and pulled her body closer. Then I was reminded by the idea that I've thought for a long time already, and maybe this was the right time to ask her, "Chaeng..." I softly said. "Yeah?" she responded back. "What if I asked you to live with me?" I tried speaking it as fluidly as I can amidst my heavy breathing.

"Would you say yes?" That difficult question was finally released out from my chest, but I was still nervous waiting for her response. At that time, she was dead silent and didn't move an inch, her eyes were stilled in the ceiling. I started to feel regretful, "Please say something." I further said.

I heard her snort, "I wouldn't know. You never asked." She twisted her words again, what a sly. But I was serious, I want her to be a part of my everyday now. "Then, come live with me." I said with great assurance, "I'm asking you to live with me, Chaeyoung." I said in addition. She turned her body to face me as her hands rested on my cheeks, caressing it with care.

"Why?" was the only word she spoke. A cold sensation traveled down my throat, it suddenly felt dry but I knew what I had to answer already, I sighed as I braced my confidence. "Because you're the only one I want to see when I wake up. I've always imagined how will your eggs and bacon taste like in the morning. I can cuddle you whenever I want, I can hear you play the piano anytime. You can watch me paint. We can pay the bills together, we can decorate our place together. We can fight overnight and I won't mind, as long as I know you will still be beside me the next morning..." I expressed as my eyes found hers. "I want everyday of you, Chae." I said with a tone of finality.

"Okay." She said it with in the smoothest way possible as I saw her cheeks blush into redness. She cupped my face and looked me in the eye, "Let's be together from now on." she added, we muffled a soft laugh realizing how things have developed great so far, it was just unbelievable.

I responded back with a passionate kiss as my heart bounced with gladness. "What about next week?" I followed up a question as I cuddled closer,"Maybe. I still need to practice hard for my performance in the theater next week, I think I'll have a hard time packing up." She explained with her face showing a slight frown. "It's okay, we're not in a rush. Just focus on your performance for now, okay?" I reassured her while playing along the strands of her hair, she nodded in response.

We kissed again, "By the way..." she detached her lips from mine as she gave a meaningful look, "Happy anniversary, baby." she continued as she smiled under the dimming lights of her bedroom.

"Happy anniversary, babe." I responded back with a smile, as we divulged ourselves back into tasting each other. The rest of the night was perfect, as we became each other's warmth. I could be like this forever, I want to be like this forever, with her.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 81 15
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
2.6K 76 9
Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl that she fell in love with was Jennie, her...
292K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
148K 4.1K 29
Lalisa has been living her life full of rejections. She was rejected as a child by her own father, rejected by the first girl she had a crush on in s...