Call Me By Your Name [CHANBAE...

By HHCB_Aeri12

"Baekhyunee, this is my best pupil. He will be staying here for a while." 17-year-old Baekhyun never knew his... More

Call Me By Your Name

7.5K 310 217
By HHCB_Aeri12

It was the period of summer holidays and Baekhyun decided to spend it with his parents in Jeju island where the family owned a guest house. The 17-year-old boy did not usually visit the guest house frequently as he was always busy with his school in Seoul, only his dad and his uncle took care of the business in their own schedules while his mom and his big brother stayed with him in Seoul together.

Jeju's summer view was indeed beautiful, Baekhyun wanted to visit here again in next summer too. As a little photographer he was, the boy walked along the shore in one evening with a small DSLR camera in his hands, taking photos of things which he thought they were worth to be recorded.

His unbuttoned outer shirt with vertical blue stripes was slightly blown by cool breeze as he continued walking and his slippers were almost swallowed by the muddy sand alongside the shore. Baekhyun ran his fingers through his hair and stood for a while to observe how the sun went down into the horizontal sea level, a new day was starting on the other side of the world.

When the atmosphere started to chill as soon as the sun disappeared, the boy decided to go back to the guest house which situated on a small hill about half of a mile away from the shore.

There were some people enjoying sunset and some making a campfire. Baekhyun would like to heat some marshmallows and eat them beside a warm campfire but himself alone wouldn't do, it would be so boring to be alone on shore in a late hour.

His long time forgotten phone in his pocket since he arrived here last night vibrated all of a sudden and Baekhyun was quick to check the notifications of his friends talking in the group chat box. They were discussing to enroll in a summer club and Baekhyun just ignored as he wasn't in Seoul to join them.

From the reflection of his home screen, Baekhyun noticed a man following his direction with a map in his hands. He did not seem to be a local but Baekhyun was scared with the thought what if the man did something bad to him. The man's body size was double to his and Baekhyun prepared to use his hapkido skills if he needed.

"Excuse me?" a deep voice cracked the silent atmosphere and Baekhyun balled his hands as he turned around to face the man. The man was wearing a black bucket hat, blue polo shirt and white shorts while he had a big grey backpack on his back.

"Do you know how to go to this Jeju's Coziness guest house?" the man asked as he pointed to a certain mark on the map but Baekhyun was not too familiar with the roads and streets here so he did not know. However, he wanted to keep himself safe so he decided to shoo the stranger away.

"It's that direction," Baekhyun pointed to the opposite direction and said, wearing a poker face and acting as a local.

"Oh, am I in completely opposite direction now?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

As soon as the man thanked him and turned around to the pointed direction, Baekhyun ran to his guest house with his record breaking speed without looking back. After climbing up the hill by stepping on concrete stairs, Baekhyun finally reached his father's guest house. He teasingly rang the bell as he took off his slippers and his stare unintentionally got onto some korean letters written on the guest house's board.

"Jeju's Coziness...," he even spoke out the letters before remembering the name of the guest house what the stranger just asked. His eyes widened when he realized he indirectly shooed away a customer.

"Did you enjoy your time at the shore, son?" asked the owner of the guest house, his father. Baekhyun nodded as in reply and peeked into the kitchen, wondering what his mom was cooking for dinner.

"Baekhyunee, keep as quiet as possible. There are guests on the second and third floor."

His uncle who was sitting at the reception counter reminded the boy because of his habit of singing in the shower.

"I know," Baekhyun replied and climbed the stairs as his single room was on the first floor. His parents and uncle stayed on the ground floor, starting from the first floor to third floor were for guests.

Jeju was a famous island so their business ran well all the year round and their guest house was always filled with guests, plus his uncle worked as a chef so his dishes were quite delicious.

Baekhyun put his camera on the bedside table carefully as soon as he reached his room and locked the door before going in the bathroom to take a warm shower.

*

The clock struck ten o'clock and Baekhyun was alone in his room, checking the photos he took at the shore by joining with his laptop. Some of them were so beautiful that he even saved them in a separate folder to enter the photo contest when the school reopened.

"Baekhyunee, come down for a moment."

He heard his mom after some knocks on his door.

"Yes, mom."

Baekhyun replied and exited the room, the hallway was quiet as his room was the only room occupied on the first floor and the other three rooms were empty. It sounded scary to sleep alone on the whole floor but Baekhyun thought he could stand it.

When he reached the ground floor, his uncle was making juice in the kitchen which was right next to the stairs and he saw his parents talking to a guest in the front.

"What did you call me for?" Baekhyun asked as he made his way to his parents and eyes widened when he saw the familiar tall man in bucket hat.

"Baekhyunee, this is my best pupil. He will be staying here for a while," said his father and he froze on the spot. 17-year-old Baekhyun never knew his father's best student looked that good in blue polo shirt and white short pants, of course he did not see the man's face clearly when they were at the shore because the sun already set and it was dark there.

"Hi, Baekhyunee. My name is Park Chanyeol."

The man introduced himself and offered his hand for a handshake. The younger stretched out his hand in return and held the other's warm one. Baekhyun surprised when his hand perfectly fitted the stranger's large hand during a welcoming handshake.

"Do you mind staying on the first floor? The other two floors are already full, that's why."

Baekhyun's mother said as she took out the room key from a drawer of the reception counter and the stranger, well he wasn't a stranger anymore but still a stranger to Baekhyun, nodded while grabbing his backpack from the couch.

"Baekhyunee, lead the way and take care of him. His room is just next to yours."

Baekhyun received the key and he threw a glance at so called Park Chanyeol as if he was ready to follow him to his room.

"I won't be drinking any juice at this hour, uncle," Baekhyun let his uncle know before climbing to the first floor and his voice was followed by Chanyeol's, "Me too, brother."

Baekhyun led the way to Chanyeol's room and the latter just followed him quietly, Baekhyun secretly wished that the latter would not remember him. He stopped in front of the room and unlocked the door by using the key his mom gave. The interior was exactly the same as Baekhyun's room.

"Here is the key. Make yourself at home, sir."

Baekhyun gave the key to Chanyeol and moved to the side, giving more space for the other to enter the room.

"I forgot to bring my shower cream and shampoo. Do you mind borrowing yours for a few minutes?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun while placing his big backpack onto the cozy bed.

"Of course. Wait a minute."

Baekhyun cut the conversation as fast as he could because he was afraid if the stranger remembered him as a local who fooled a guest, the pride of his father and uncle's guest house would go down by him in one shot.

On the other hand, Chanyeol scanned the young boy's curvy figure as he was just wearing a pair of white silk robe which stuck to his body as he moved, especially his sinful ass Chanyeol had been observing all the way up the stairs.

Chanyeol unzipped his backpack and took his clothes out to hang in the wardrobe, he opened the wardrobe door to find the same silk robe placed inside.

"Here is what you need."

The boy appeared in front of his door and put the things onto the nearby chair then left immediately. Chanyeol was left unamused by his quick actions.

*

The clock struck eleven thirty and entire house was quiet. Baekhyun was chatting with his friends on his phone when he heard knocks on the door again for the second time, the last time was his mother though. He put his phone on the bedside table with the screen unlocked.

He fixed his robe properly and opened the door to see Chanyeol in the same robe which was provided by the guest house for guests. The robe only reached above knees for Chanyeol while Baekhyun's robe reached his calves, their height difference was obvious and Baekhyun frowned to know he was just a shorty compared to the stranger.

Baekhyun assumed he just came out of shower as his hair was still wet and well, he did not want to mention but his face and body was a bit sexy.

"I am here to return you these," explained the stranger as he showed Baekhyun the shower cream and shampoo which he just borrowed him. "You can return me these in the morning though," Baekhyun whined and grabbed them.

"Of course, but I also need some toothpaste so I have no choice other than knocking your door at this hour."

"Don't you have a travel sized one in the bathroom?"

Baekhyun threw a suspected glare at the taller but Chanyeol smiled back at him and said, "I accidentally spilled it on the floor."

Baekhyun did not say anything anymore and just headed to the bathroom to get toothpaste for him. He felt annoyed but he considered it as paying him back for what he did back at the shore.

"Here."

The stranger grabbed the toothpaste from his hand first before he could give it to him and Baekhyun felt cold at their skin contact for a millisecond. He watched the man walked out of his room and he was about to shut the door when he heard the stranger's deep husky voice.

"How come you don't know the name of your own guesthouse?"

"So- so you recognized me," Baekhyun's voice was shaking, he felt like a culprit who was caught red handed now.

"It would be my fault if I don't recognize such a beautiful face."

The other door shut and Baekhyun was left frozen there, holding on the doorknob nervously and feeling shivers up to his spine. He gulped difficultly and closed the door, locked the door with shaking hands. It was his first time getting called as beautiful by another same gendered person.

Baekhyun slowly walked towards his bed and sat on it, still shaking a bit, even the notification sound from the group chat startled him.

"Byun Baekhyun, please don't flutter for someone you just knew!"

Baekhyun warned himself and made himself comfortable in bed, then grabbed his phone to continue chatting with his friends.

Kim Jongdae : Is Baekhyun dead? He disappeared all of a sudden.

Kim Minseok : He is like a ghost.

Kim Jongin : Just you wait, he will be back soon.

Kim Junmyeon : Why don't we continue discussing about summer club??

Baekhyun shook his head by reading the messages which showed his friends were too addicted to him. His fingers froze and his whole body shivered again when he saw a sentence written in his reply text box.

You : Your ass is nice.

It was just written there but not sent. But he could swear he never wrote this and his eyes widened when he knew who wrote this.

"Park Chanyeol, seriously."

He bit his bottom lip and pushed his own face into the pillow. He could die of embarrassment right now.

*

"Baekhyunee, if you are done, take this breakfast tray to Chanyeol."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his mother and drank a glass of milk in one shot. It was seven thirty in the morning and he planned to go with his uncle who was now preparing to go to market to buy some ingredients.

"He will come down to eat breakfast when he is up, mom," Baekhyun complained and took his empty plate and glass to the basin where his mother was washing the dishes.

"He is a guest, son."

This time, it was his father and Baekhyun dared not complain again so he just kept quiet and took the tray with carefulness, he did not want to spill some milk on the floor because his father would use it as an excuse and tell him to clean the whole guest house.

He was okay until he reached the doorstep of the stranger. He nervously swallowed his saliva and knocked the door.

"Sir, breakfast."

No response.

"Sir! Breakfast!" Baekhyun raised his tone and knocked the door again to finally hear, "Yes, come in."

The boy opened the door wide and left it open because he might not know what the man was planning in his mind. But opposite to his imagination, he saw the stranger still cuddling in bedsheets with no clothes on his upper body, his lower body was covered with a blanket and Baekhyun spotted the silk robe on the chair beside the bed. He almost slipped when he found a pair of boxers thrown on the floor.

"I will put this here."

Baekhyun said but the other did not seem like he heard it. Closed eyelids were steady and his breathing was stable, his thick lips which were opposite to Baekhyun's were slightly pinkish even in the morning.

His Adam's apple was distinct and milky white neck joint with broad shoulders which connected to big biceps screamed boyfriend material, his broad chest curved in and out as he inhaled and exhaled, some visible veins on his arms were perfect and Baekhyun suddenly became thirsty just by staring at the stranger's naked glory.

This man is too perfect, yet too perverted.

Baekhyun commented as he remembered how the stranger flirted with him last night.

"Oh, good morning, boy."

The sleepy and husky voice snapped Baekhyun out of his daydream and the boy immediately threw a glance at the taller who was now sitting on the bed while stretching his arms.

"Sorry, I should have come downstairs."

He apologized as he stepped out of blanket and Baekhyun closed his eyes shut. The taller seemed like he did not mind Baekhyun not replying him or going naked in front of Baekhyun.

"By the way, is there a laundry service here?"

"Yes," Baekhyun replied, still with his eyes closed.

"Then, please do."

The bathroom door was slammed shut and Baekhyun finally opened his eyes. He gave up the idea of going to market with his uncle and decided to help his mom doing laundry. He needed to be a great son, right?

*

The day went quickly as Baekhyun helped his parents with the chores in the guest house, changing new bedsheets for requested rooms, doing laundries and cleaning the house. He thought of roaming around the island during his stay but he guessed holidays would just end like this.

"Mom," Baekhyun called his mother who was ironing the clothes.

"Hmm?"

"That Park Chanyeol, what is he?"

"Your dad's student."

"Dad's retirement has been years though."

"Chanyeol is older than you think, Baekhyunee. He is even starting for his PhD in next semester so, he was in one of the last batches before your dad retired."

Baekhyun gasped when the word PhD came out of her mouth, he never thought of Park Chanyeol as someone who was studying for PhD.

"Baekhyunee, Chanyeol's clothes are done. Go and give it to him."

The boy did not complain this time and just took the clothes his mom handed to him, they were the clothes which Chanyeol wore yesterday. Baekhyun smelled the clothes and loved the lavender scent of laundry detergent, he just loved the scent but it was a misunderstanding situation when the owner of the clothes was in front of him.

"I- uhm- I just want to ask Ma'am if I can get a cup of coffee," Chanyeol explained, without being asked, why he was here on the stairs and showed Baekhyun the steel colored mug with a cap that he was holding in his hand.

"Yes, excuse me so," Baekhyun felt his face heating up and he was sure he had probably turned red too. Chanyeol nodded and passed him immediately, leaving Baekhyun in confusion. However, the latter did not see how the taller smirked behind his back.

Baekhyun quickly entered Chanyeol's room and put the clothes on the bed. It was not an intention that he threw a glance at the screen of Chanyeol's laptop on the bedside table, he just happened to take a quick glance.

The taller was in the process of filling the admission form for his PhD class. Baekhyun scrolled down the screen to check his birthdate and counted with his fingers, seven years of age gap between them and his jaw dropped at the unbelievable gap.

"I know I look younger than the actual age."

Baekhyun was caught red handed in the middle of sticking his nose into the other's business. Chanyeol closed the door and walked towards him, but Baekhyun never expected he would stand right behind him closely and his arm stretched out to control the mouse.

The position made Baekhyun completely embraced by the taller from behind - Chanyeol's left hand supported on the table and the other using the mouse control, Baekhyun was trapped in between his body and the table.

"Please help me choose which photo I should use for admission form."

Even in the passport photo, the stranger's visual was so perfect that Baekhyun also wanted to have such kind of golden face ratio. Chanyeol let him choose from two photos, one of them was a photo of Chanyeol with his hair down on the forehead and the other was that of Chanyeol with his hair up, showing his flawless forehead.

"You look good in both."

"But you choose one," Chanyeol brushed Baekhyun's earlobe with his lips and whispered into his ear.

"The second one."

"Okay."

Chanyeol selected the second photo and set it in the form. He had already chosen the photo but Chanyeol did not let him go and continued filling other blanks.

"Why did you smell my clothes?"

It was an expected question.

"I just loved the detergent scent," Baekhyun explained and turned around to push him away but instead, Chanyeol pressed his body against Baekhyun's more and Baekhyun accidentally held on Chanyeol's hoodie to control his balance.

"Let's roam around tomorrow."

Before letting Baekhyun go, Chanyeol said and pinched the younger's chubby cheek. Baekhyun did not know why he nodded and agreed to go with him. 17-year-old boy's untamed heart was waving to the experienced man's flirty actions.

*

"Baekhyunee *knock* Baekhyunee."

Baekhyun was woken up by the noise and he stared at the clock, it was only 5:45 in the morning and the boy was annoyed when his peaceful sleep was destroyed. He opened the door to see the man next room standing in front of him, wearing a hoodie and black pants with three white vertical stripes on the sides.

"We don't have time! The sun is rising at 6:20! Go wash your face right now."

Chanyeol pushed him into the bathroom and Baekhyun just obeyed him although he did not know what was happening. He just washed his face and brushed his teeth then came out of bathroom. To his surprise, he saw Chanyeol in front of the bathroom, waiting for him with a change of clothes.

"Change into these."

Baekhyun frowned but he took them and slammed the bathroom door shut, letting Chanyeol know that he was quite annoyed right now. Baekhyun's eyes widened when he noticed their pants were the same but Baekhyun's was a size smaller.

He quickly changed and came out. Chanyeol was already at the doorstep with his backpack, this time it seemed a little lighter.

"We are going to watch the sun rise."

Chanyeol showed Baekhyun his phone screen, to be exact, the weather forecast which predicted the sun would rise this morning at 6:20. He knew his parents and uncle were not up at this hour so they kept as quiet as they could and left the guest house.

While climbing down the hill, Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand and the latter was shocked but he never minded, he even intertwined their fingers. It took about ten minutes to reach the shore and there were already some people who were waiting to watch the sun rise.

They sat on the shore where there was pure sand, no mud as both did not want to dirty their pants, and waited. Still, their hands were in contact since then.

"You are seven years older than me."

"Age is just a number," said Chanyeol and Baekhyun chuckled as he leaned his head onto the other's shoulder. At the moment, Baekhyun did not want to think about anything else except Chanyeol and him, he only wanted to live as if there were only the two of them.

"It's fantastic."

"I know right."

"Woah! It's rising up! Chan-" Baekhyun shouted excitedly but his words were cut by Chanyeol's lips crushing onto his own ones. But surprisingly, it was his first kiss yet he enjoyed it. He even wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and replied the kisses gently.

"Your lips are soft."

Baekhyun whispered through the kiss and Chanyeol smiled before his one hand pulling the younger's nape and the other brought Baekhyun's waist towards him to create a more passionate kiss.

Chanyeol's lips moved to Baekhyun's jawline and all the boy could do was holding tightly onto Chanyeol's hoodie when the man enjoyed sucking and biting his sinfully milky white and smooth neck. It was only their third day after knowing each other's name and Baekhyun knew it was crazy to go this far but, it was his first time to know how loving someone felt like.

He loved how he felt as he owned the world when their eyes met accidentally. He loved the other's unintentionally on purpose kitten touches and skin ships. He loved the way their kiss tasted and just kissing him was heaven for Baekhyun. 17-year-old boy's first time being exposure to love and it was fucking crazy that he was willing to spread his legs for him anywhere anytime anyhow.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and felt Chanyeol's hands doing sins on his body but the taller took himself back when they both realized they were still at the shore in broad daylight.

"Are you hungry? We left without having breakfast," Chanyeol asked after placing a soft kiss on Baekhyun's forehead.

"No, I am still not hungry."

"Then, let's go to indoor hot spring near us."

Baekhyun just allowed Chanyeol do everything he wanted. He had already sent a message to his mom that he went out with Chanyeol to roam around the island and also added that he did not know what time they would be back at home.

It was Baekhyun's first time to a private indoor hot spring. There were only two of them in the spring and Baekhyun later found out that it was the same as renting a room.

Chanyeol was dangerous and he knew. So dangerously seductive that he blamed himself for following him to a place like this, now naked in front of him and even getting closer to him as he demanded. However, the taller's perfect body was undeniable for the boy, he was craving for love.

He did not know how the hot spring actually felt, they ended up kissing hard in the water. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him closer as the taller sucked the pinkish buds on his flat chest. He loved the way Chanyeol's tongue twirled around his erect nipples and the way the taller separated his buttocks to let his fingers feel the certain entrance at the junction.

It hurt.

Baekhyun could not take Chanyeol's big junior even after Chanyeol had fingered him enough. The younger would shout out loud and scratch Chanyeol's back with his fingernails but he was still too young and inexperienced to swallow the whole of Chanyeol's.

But on the other hand, the older was already having his fantastic sexual intercourse as his tip demolished a new way which nobody had entered, the warmth and the softness drove him wild.

However, Chanyeol wasn't that merciless so he pulled Baekhyun into the most gentle kiss to change his mind as the younger seemed like he was going to cry if he could not take the whole of Chanyeol's junior inside his newly unused virgin hole.

"I love you."

Baekhyun moaned into their kiss. It was his first time ever confessing someone and yes, it happened in the middle of making out session.

*

"Where did you two go yesterday?"

Baekhyun's father asked while everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Actually, they really came home late last night, around 11 pm, as Baekhyun was sore and could not walk so they happened to rest at the nearest hotel for hours before returning home.

"We went to watch sunrise and went to hot spring," Chanyeol answered for Baekhyun and the latter's father nodded. Baekhyun suddenly felt afraid with the thought what if his dad already caught them and he checked if he buttoned every button of his shirt.

"But you both returned home late, right? We even went to bed by the time you reached home," said Baekhyun's mother and Baekhyun startled when Chanyeol brushed the former's calves with his sole.

"Yes, because we took the wrong bus."

Chanyeol really had many reasons made up in his mind, unlike the 17-year-old inexperienced boy whose pupils were already shaking due to nervousness.

"I am glad that Chanyeol did not bring a girl here. He seems like a gentleman now but he was a playboy when he was in junior years," Baekhyun's father stated and Chanyeol laughed. Everyone at the table thought of it as a joke except Baekhyun who was suffering from jealousy.

"It's just the past, Professor."

"To be honest, I never thought of you as a great learner until I witnessed you got first in the whole batch."

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because you always had a girl by your side whenever i saw you."

It wasn't funny at all, Baekhyun did not understand why they were laughing when it was not anything funny. The boy slammed the chopsticks down, gathering attention from everyone.

"I am done."

Baekhyun made obvious that he was fucking unpleased with the situation right now and Chanyeol smiled at his childishness. The boy left the table right then and Chanyeol could not hide his smile.

Baekhyun slowly climbed the stairs and he was angry when he did not see Chanyeol following him to the room. He even slammed the door shut, making it loud enough for others at the downstairs to hear.

He imagined Chanyeol kissing many different girls and it made him sad, Chanyeol was his first love, Chanyeol stole his first kiss, Chanyeol took his virginity and yet, he did not get anything first from Chanyeol.

"Baby."

Baekhyun ignored him until he heard Chanyeol locking the door. His heartbeat became faster as the taller approached him.

"Believe me, you are the most beautiful in my eyes."

Chanyeol back hugged Baekhyun and the boy could not help but smiled. He loved the way the taller's arms wrapping around his tiny waist, he loved the way the taller put his chin on his shoulder.

"You are heavy."

Baekhyun pretended as he did not like it and pushed Chanyeol away, then he sat on his bed and turned on his phone. Chanyeol sat beside him and read what Baekhyun's friends talked about in the group chat room.

Kim Jongin : Guess what, Baekhyunee. We went to a night club.

Kim Jongdae : and ran away when they caught us.

Kim Junmyeon : What! So, you two went without me?!

"You are still under legal age."

Chanyeol suddenly remembered and spoke out to receive a glare from the under-legal-age-boy.

"And you fucked me."

"Hey, that word is too harsh. We just made love, baby."

Chanyeol was way too clingy and Baekhyun felt butterflies in his belly whenever the taller sniffed around his exposed neck.

"It tickles. Didn't you shave your chin?"

Baekhyun chuckled and pushed Chanyeol's face away. Chanyeol pulled him into a hug and brushed Baekhyun's neck with his chin even more, making the latter to laugh till he had tears in his eyes.

"I forgot to bring both shaver and cream," Chanyeol said and lay down beside Baekhyun.

"I can do it for you," asked Baekhyun after bringing out the shaver and shaving cream he had in his bag. Chanyeol nodded and both went inside the bathroom, leaving the bathroom door open.

"Bend your waist, will you?"

Chanyeol was too tall and Baekhyun complained when he couldn't put the cream well as the taller was teasing him by lifting his face upwards.

"This way is more convenient," Chanyeol said as he lifted Baekhyun up to make him sit on the basin counter, their faces were now at the same level but Chanyeol did not stay still so Baekhyun wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist and pressed him towards the counter.

"I don't want you to bleed."

"I think it's my line."

"Park Chanyeol! I mean shaving!"

The shaving matter was done after Baekhyun struggling for a few more minutes. Chanyeol looked more handsome with hydrating face and Baekhyun loved the shaving cream scent remained on his chin. It went silent in the bathroom until moans and skin slapping sounds were produced by the two males.

"Urgh, slow down."

Chanyeol bobbed his head up and down, giving Baekhyun a heavenly blowjob while the latter just randomly ran his feminine fingers through Chanyeol's thick hair.

"Let's go... bed..."

Baekhyun could not communicate well when Chanyeol sucked his lips and fingered him at the same time. His stretched hole was in need right now and he looked down to get aroused more by the view of Chanyeol's erection standing straight in the air.

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun and both threw themselves onto the bed, quickly got in position to continue what they were doing a second ago.

"I love you, Chanyeol."

It was Baekhyun's second time confessing and he did it during the same situation as the first, but he did not get a reply from Chanyeol again. His heart ached yet he was still kissing the taller. Once he met Chanyeol's eyes staring into his, he knew it was incredible.

With the last thrust, they both came at the same time and Chanyeol hugged him from behind. The taller loved to back hug him a lot. But Baekhyun broke the hug and turned around to face Chanyeol's exhausted figure.

"I am telling you that I love you."

He was pulled into the taller's embrace and he felt Chanyeol's lips brushing his earlobe, and whispered into his ear, "Call me by your name and I will call you by mine."

Chanyeol smiled at the end of his own words.

*

The breakfast table was strangely quiet this morning. Baekhyun did not say much and ate his breakfast silently but his eyes were running around the house as he did not see Chanyeol. But he took it lightly that Chanyeol might be still asleep, cuddling with the blanket.

"I am done eating," Baekhyun said and walked out of the kitchen alone. He did not know his dad heaved a sigh as soon as he turned his back. Slowly climbing the stairs, Baekhyun smiled cutely just by imagining Chanyeol's sleepy face and bed head.

He opened the door quietly and shut it in the most gentle way as he was afraid he might wake the older up by making some random noises. When he turned around, the neatly folded blanket and newly changed bedsheets were welcoming him. He could not find Chanyeol's big backpack or his laptop.

He slammed the bathroom door open to see no one inside. His heart felt empty all of a sudden and he gathered all his strength to ran down the stairs again.

"Mom! Dad!"

His voice was too loud but he did not care the guests anymore.

"Chanyeol left this morning, son. He is going back to Seoul."

Baekhyun's father said before Baekhyun could ask. A bomb exploded in his head and his eyes became blurry with tears, some running across his cheeks. He saw his mom shedding a tear while his uncle turned his back to him and stood quietly in a corner.

So, they all knew since from the start.

"He played you."

"NO!"

Baekhyun never dared to deny his dad's words, never even glared back at him but now, he was shouting back at him. He closed his ears with his hands and kept shouting, "No."

"Byun Baekhyun."

"No! It's not true! I FUCKING KNOW HE LOVES ME!"

Baekhyun accidentally used informal language to shout back at his father and then he freaked out as he realized what he just did. He saw his dad balled his fist so Baekhyun immediately ran out of the guest house, without wearing any slippers.

"The bus gate.. yes.. the bus gate," Baekhyun whispered to himself when he remembered he took a bus from Seoul to here. He did not want to calculate the possibility of Chanyeol returning to Seoul via bus when there were also train and plane. The bus gate was the nearest to his location and he wanted to believe that Chanyeol would take a bus.

He was running like crazy and his eyes hurt from crying but he never stopped running even without slippers. He knew he stepped on a shell of mollusks and his foot started to bleed but what mattered the most right now was Chanyeol, not his bleeding foot.

"CHANYEOL!"

He shouted in the crowd and turned three hundred and sixty degrees around to search for his first love but the bus gate was way too crowded. He saw the buses parked in an area next to the station so he ran outside even though he did not know what he should do to find him.

"Chanyeol!"

Some of the buses were empty on one side and he saw some passengers were already sitting on the buses on the other side.

"Chanyeol!"

He shouted as he spotted his man on a bus which just started to move and Baekhyun ran after it shakily as his bleeding foot could not bear the pain anymore. His eyes were probably swollen and he collapsed on the ground, still crying hard. People who passed by him took a glance at him, feeling pity for an unknown teenager who cried his heart out on the road alone.

He was gone.

His first love just came into his life in one second and in another, he was already gone without waving him a goodbye at least.

When he really thought about it, what they did in the past days was just sex. Chanyeol never said he loved him and did not even give him a contact address. Maybe, maybe Chanyeol just considered him as someone who was easy to trick, someone who was inexperienced so he enjoyed playing with this teenage boy, someone to have fun with during his stay in Jeju.

Maybe years later, his first love might fade away as if it never happened.

Maybe years later, Chanyeol even might not remember the name Byun Baekhyun.

Maybe years later, even if they met face to face, they would be able to smile at each other.

Maybe, just maybe.

"You lied me."

Yes, Chanyeol lied him.

*

THE END

[Published on 31st March, 2018]

A/N : Sequel series of this one-shot will be published as soon as The Last Choice finishes >> "Cinderella & Three Knights"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.2K 125 5
Cayden Verlice, the 28 year old tight end on the Philadelphia Eagles, headed to the Eras Tour with a couple friendship bracelets and a goal, meet his...
4.8K 120 30
(Reader x Dallas Winston, disclaimer all original characters belong to S.E Hinton) You grew up in an abusive house as an only child with a narcissis...
53.7K 2.3K 13
All students will have a 10 days free from stress Started: |030620| Ended: |032920| [COMPLETED]