Midoriya Izumi

By HayashiRina18

Midoriya Izuku is a hardworking quirkless teen who is aspiring to be a hero, along with his beloved sister wh... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Special chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special treat
More treats
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (filler)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note Please Read!
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Random ideas
Chapter 32
Quick author's note
Nightingale (Spin off)
Chapter 33
I was tagged (for the first time!)
Chapter 34
Spin-off crossover
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Gala
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
AUTHOR'S NOTE MUST READ

Chapter 13 (filler)

9.9K 212 211
By HayashiRina18

-3rd POV-

It was a boring day, why you ask? Because I said so *slapped* anyways. Izumi was on the couch, she just finished cleaning the house with her mother. Izuku was out training with All Might, Katsuki was forced by his mother to carry her groceries (blackmail!! *slapped*), Ibara had plans for the day and Todoroki.... Well we don't actually know what he does in the weekends... But let's go with training..

"Izumi, I'm heading out now. If you're going out don't forget to lock the door and bring keys okay?" "Hhaaaaaiii!!! Take care~" and as the door closed, Izumi was left alone. She thought of what to do, so she checked her little garden in her room. "hmmmm... You guys look a little lonely today... Are you guys bored too? A little sunlight should do the trick!" she opened her curtains and let the sun do it's job. "I wonder if there's still ice-cream?" saying that, she started to rummage the fridge for said delicacy. "awe... There's no ice-cream..." she pouted. A ring resonated around the living room, it was a message.

To:Izumi-chan
From:Tito-kun
Subject: ice-cream
Hi Izumi-chan! = ̄ω ̄= How're you doing? Are you free today? Oh who am I kidding of course you are! ^ω^ Anyway, wanna go out with me for ice-cream? I'll pick you up in two hours, see you later!(๑・ω-)~♥"

Izumi blinked and reread the message again, giggling happily she skipped to her room. 'ice-cream!!' wha-- Izumi?! I guess the word ice-cream stuck to her head instead of going out... Welp

-meanwhile-

"GAH!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT LUCIAN?!? I was just gonna ask for help in the assignment!!" wallowing in despair and embarrassment, Tito screamed in his pillow. 'stop being such a wimp brat! I'm the one helping you here! Besides~ we know your gonna ask her out eventually~' Lucian teased our young lettuce man making him even more embarrassed. 'you shouldn't force our host in doing such things demon! I suggest you just go with it for now Tito, although there's nothing to be worried of Tito' Constantine stated making Tito look up and deadpan, "how could you say that?" Constantine chuckled and crossed his arms, 'well, around your age is when you start to find your mate' after this statement Tito was left beet red and speechless.

-Tito's POV-

I gulped as I stood in front of Izumi's house. I'm very nervous, if you couldn't tell. 'why the hell are you nervous?! It's just ice-cream dumbass! Oh wait... Maybe you're not thinking of ice-cream but something else~ if you know what I mean~ hahahaha!!!' Lucian joyfully teased in my head, shaking my head I hesitantly knocked the door. 'pleasedon'tkillmepleasedontkillmepleasedontkillme' I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers. "Tito-kun! Thanks for inviting me for ice-cream today!" I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. "y-yeah... T-t-thanks for accompanying me... Really appreciate it!" I said and squinted my eyes when she smiled, 's-she's too bright!' "Tito-kun?"

*nosebleed!!!!!*
(A/N: I don't think is the right anime for that Tito!! This isn't Yamato Nadeshiko ๏︿๏)

-timeskip a little-

We were now inside a cafe. A cat cafe to be exact. I don't have anything against cats but I don't think I should have brought Izumi here. Why? Because she's lying on the ground and cats were surrounding her, purring and nuzzling their head so she could notice them. 'I think you found your perfect mate Tito. I'm so proud of you' 'you can praise me all you want brat! But there's no need to thank me! Hahahaha!!!' I deadpanned at my two spirits 'how could you two say that!! I don't even feel that way towards Izumi-chan!!' Lucian smirked while Constantine smiled gently. Uh-oh... What were they planning?? "here is your parfait and strawberry shortcake sir, maam! Enjoy!" hearing this Izumi stood up carefully and put the cats on her head down.

"mmm!! Tito-kun! You should try this! Say ahh" I think I just had a heart attack here... "n-n-n-n-no no! I'm alright with this one! Please eat too your hearts content! I-i-i-i-it's m-m-m-my tre--mph!!" she just forcefully shoved the spoon inside my mouth and left the spoon there....!! INDIRECT KISS!!!!! After that I don't remember what happened...

-Constantine's POV-

Oh dear... Tito just fainted in pure happiness... Or should I say embarrassment 'hahahaha!!! *wheez* this kid is priceless!! I can't breath!! *cough cough* best thing he ever done!!' I ignored the ridiculous demon and took over Tito since I doubt this demon would be of any help.

"Tito-kun? Are you alright?" I smiled reassuring the girl, "I'm sorry to worry you, it was nothing, and thank you for the parfait" she smiled and giggled taking the spoon from me. "onii-chan always does what you did whenever I do that to him. He stutters so I shove the spoon in his mouth!" she said before taking another spoonful of her sweets. "would you like to have a bite as well?" I offered her some of my-- Tito's cake. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, this is his body after all. "okay!! Aahhh" I have to admit she really is cute, I chuckled fed her some cake.

A little while later we went to the park. I learned from the conversations of my host and this girl that she eats herbs and/or flowers for her quirk. "M-Micchan?!" a male, probably the girl's twin appeared pointing at us with a shocked face. "ah! Onii-chan!! If you're going to ask, we're having an ice-cream date!!" I don't think he took it well....

-3rd POV-

Izuku froze at what he just heard. Let's check what he's thinking. Shall we?

-in Izuku's head-

Ice-cream date... Ice-cream date.... Ice-cream.... Date... Date... Date....

Loading
Loading
Loading
!!!!!!!
*hell fire released*
DAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE?!?!?!

-back to 3rd POV-

There it is! The siscon! Izuku glared at Constantine while hugging her sister possessively. Constantine sweatdropped at the display, he knew the brother was protective but he didn't know that Izuku was THIS protective. "what's the matter onii-chan?" Izuku stayed silent, glaring daggers at the threat. Constantine got the message and sighed, he knew Tito should get the brother's approval for Izumi's hand.

(Tito: whoa! Hold on!! Ain't that too early?? Izuku: I wouldn't approve even if it kills me.... A/N: see? Siscon right there!! Shut up you two! Let the readers read!!)

Bowing his head slightly he looked directly at Izuku's eyes. "pardon me for taking your sister away for too long. Izumi-chan? I'll see you tomorrow at class, thank you for your company" after that statement, he bowed one more time before leaving. Once out of sight Izuku sighed and started at his sister, "Micchan.... You went on a date?? Without telling me?? We could have had a date instead... " hah! Siscon!! *slapped* ahem... Anyway.... Izumi pouted, she told Izuku why and because of that Izuku was forced to buy a tub of ice-cream. I guess ice-cream is the solution for boring days.

-----------------
Okay!! @Once_a_girl here's your request xD I hope you like it xD

Anyways I may or may not have said this before... But I do not own BNHA or any fanarts that it's posted here. I only own the ideas xD and my OC thank you..

So now that I have that said.... COMMENT FOR YOUR ETERNAL SHIP!!! COME ON GUYS! We need competition here xD

Votes:
Bakumi-0

Todomi-2

T

izumi-2
I failed this ship....  I STILL DON'T HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER!!!
Shinzumi-0
Kirimi-0

Shigami-0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Death Manifest By

Fanfiction

158K 5.4K 43
Izuku Midoriya is a boy who has been bullied since a young age. In a world where quirks can cause being quirkless can be hell but what if you were se...
193K 7.9K 48
For siblings with very similar quirks, they were completely different. Katsuki Bakugou was the ferocious one. His booming personality made him...
72K 1.4K 20
(Discontinued!) Izumi Midoriya, a girl who is said to be quirkless yet still wants to be a hero. She is also the daughter of Hiashi Midoriya, the pre...
3.6K 98 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...