When A Fan met Her star [ Edi...

By nila_c423

Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family
Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family
Chapter 03 : Movie Release
Chapter 04 : Surprise!
Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember
Chapter 07 : Accident
Chapter 08 : Saving Him
Chapter 09 : Get Well Soon
Chapter 10 : Who is She?
Chapter 11 : Srishti
Chapter 12 : Star Meets His Fan
Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House
Chapter 14 : She Is Different
Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?
Chapter 16 : Jai's Restlessness
Chapter 17 : Love?
Chapter 18 : The Pooja
Chapter 19 : She Left
Chapter 20 : His and Her Dilemma
Chapter 21 : Mind v/s Heart
Chapter 22 : His Thoughts
Chapter 23 : Arjun
Chapter 24 : The Phone Call
Chapter 25 : Dream Project
Chapter 26 : Rumours
Chapter 27 : Just Friends
Chapter 28 : Proposal
Chapter 29 : Birthday Wish
Chapter 30 : Celebration
Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive
Chapter 32 : Hard Times
Chapter 33 : Acceptance
Chapter 34 : Legally Married
Chapter 35 : The Truth
Chapter 36 : Big Day
Chapter 37 : Stubborn Decisions
Chapter 38 : Changed Life?
Chapter 39 : Revelations
Chapter 40 : Sanjay?
Chapter 41 : Sir v/s Madam
Chapter 42 : Check-mate
Chapter 43 : Biggest Fan
Chapter 44 : The Accidental Kiss
Chapter 45 : I'll Miss You

Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star

1.6K 130 82
By nila_c423

Srishti hugged her pillow closer to her chest. She bited her lips and kept looking at the clock. Tomorrow is the big day. She's gonna meet her superstar. The man of her dreams for real. It's already sending goosebumps all over her body. The time is barely moving. Testing her patience. She was widely awake. The lights were on which irked Bhoomi.

"Akka please turn off that damn light. I can't sleep"Bhoomi hit her with a pillow.

"Just shut up Bhoomi"Srishti said and she sat upright.

"Akka. Time is not going to rush if you keep looking at the clock"she said

"You know what? Bhoomi I really can't control my excitement now. Wait..I wonder what he will be doing right now. What if he's excited too. Just like me?"

"For your kind information. This is not the first time he's attending a function"Bhoomi sighed. Srishti pouted.

"Akka. Time is twelve right now. You better sleep. It's just a matter of few hours right? I'm going to switch the lights off"she said pulling the sheets and switched the lights off. Srishti sighed and tried to sleep again. But she couldn't.

She grabbed a torch from the nightstand. And looked at the time. It's just 12.10am.

"What? Oh god. Are you really testing my patience?"she pouted and stayed awake the whole night. And fell asleep by morning four.

On the other side. Jai was sleeping peacefully. Hugging the pillow. Shruthi barged inside the room. In the morning

"Annaya..Oh god. Are you still sleeping? Wake up"Shruthi said shaking him.

"Hm.."he groaned in sleep.

"Annaya wake up. Today you have a function to attend"she said. Jai opened his eyes and sat on the bed. He stretched his arms and yawned.

He saw his angry sister in front of him. And broke into a chuckle

"Yes darling"

"I don't know why you are always sleeping like kumbakarna? When will you leave this habit of yours"

"You won't get it. Do you know how barely I get time to sleep?"he showed a puppy face. Making her giggle

"Fine. Fine. Go and freshen up first. I will sent your clothes upstairs. You have to get ready soon. Already ganesh anna called like 10 times. I guess"shruthi said dragging him outside the bed.

"This ganesh man"he sighed.

"Annaya go"she pushed him inside the washroom.
.
.
"Akka..How much more time will you waste under the shower thinking about him. I want to take bath. Come outside please"bhoomi said banging the door of the washroom.

Srishti stepped outside. In her elegant red salwar kameez. Wiping her hairs. Bhoomi paused and gave her an unbelievable look.

"Atleast you got some dressing sense now"bhoomi said giving a impressed face.

"Shut up"Srishti threw a towel on bhoomis face.

"Go and take bath. If I miss him know. I'm gonna kill you"Srishti moved to the mirror. Bhoomi rushed towards the washroom.

After twenty minutes. They hurriedly had their breakfast. They informed their parents and left their home. Srishti took her scooty and bhoomi got in. On their way to the college. Srishti kept blabbering. Her happiness had no bounds. Bhoomi had to tolerate all her blabbering. She kept a sulked face. Although both were hell excited to meet her favourite person.
.
.
Jai was all ready for the day. He informed his family and walked outside the house. Shravan came upto him with his phone.

"Sir a call for you"

He took the phone from him.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir. The students are going impatient waiting for you here. If you could inform how much more time it's gonna take.."

"Im really sorry for making it late. Please apologise to them from my side. I'll be there in twenty to twenty five minutes"he said

"Okay sir"

He quickly got inside the car. But somewhere he felt amiss. He felt like today is gonna change something in his life. Deep inside. He was genuinely happy. To be in his hometown.

He reached there exactly in twenty minutes. The moment he stepped outside the car. The crowd busted into claps. And screams. Applause rent in air. Fans. Die heart fans. Students , teachers, staffs. His fans screamed in excitement. He smiled widely and waved at them. His guards controlled the crowd and made way for him.

He walked inside along with others. In middle of thousands of people. They shouted and screamed in happiness. Girls were drooling over him. Asking for selfies and autographs. He smiled and walked inside the vast hall.

"Darlingggggggg"the crowd shouted in unison. He smiled from heart. Nothing can make him more happier. Than the love he is getting from people. His fans.

She was one amoung them.

His fan.
.
.
An hour before , Srishti and Bhoomi reached the venue so early. Srishti was still keeping that grin in her face. Making her glow in happiness. She saw his banners and cut outs all around. Making her feel goosebumps. Her heart jumped up with joy. She's gonna meet him in few minutes. And she's the happiest

"Wow akka..This looks so huge and beautiful" Bhoomi commented. Looking around. Srishti was still so lost somewhere. She knew her superstar is loved by all

She spotted her friends at a distance and walked towards them. Along with Bhoomi.

"Hi"she smiled widely and everyone looked at her

"See how she is glowing"Riya giggled and she blushed.

"Are you excited?"Kajal asked.

"As hell"Srishti said dreamily

"Will you talk to him?"nidhi asked curiously. Srishti shook her head nervously. Her heart jumped with excitement with the very thought.

"I just wanna see him once. Thats all"she said smilingly

"Would you mind if I propose him?"Riya asked and giggled. Making srishti glare

"I will kill you"

They chatted for a while. Suddenly there was a huge bustle. Everyone rushed towards the entrance

"Superstar jai is here"someone shouted and Srishti felt her heart in her mouth. She stood like a rock.

"Akka he is here"Bhoomi shook her hardly. As she came back to her sense.

"Oh my god"she gasped and rushed to meet him as well. But to her disappointment , it was too crowded. She couldn't wait anymore. He's here. She jumped to see him. Her heels couldn't help. She raised her feet to her Maximum as her eyes got the tiniest glimpse of him.

That was enough to give her a mini heart attack. Her smile widened. But it fell soon. When she came back to the ground. People were literally pushing each other. Screaming and shouting.

"I saw him. I saw him"Bhoomi shouted. Srishti looked at her and found her in a guys arms. He had lifted her up. She rolled her eyes at Bhoomi and pinched her arm. Asking her to down from the hands of the stranger. She was jealous. She was desperate. To meet him for real.

Jai was lead to the seat which was arranged for him. He got seated in the front and eyed the crowd with a smile. Asking them to be calm. He diverted his eyes to the stage.

"On this auspicious day. To make it more memorable. Here we have the one and only darling. Our superstar Jai"the anchor spoke and everyone shouted in unison. He smiled

"Thank you so much for coming here sir. It still feels like dream. We are glad to have you here and even more glad that you took a bit of time from your busy schedule to be here with us"

Jai mouthed a thank you too.

"So before starting with the programme. Can we invite our darling to share few words with you guys?"the anchor spoke.

"Yessssss"everyone shouted. Including Srishti who didn't had any idea. About what was happening in the stage. Her dupatta was stuck somewhere in the crowd and she couldn't even stand up properly in her feets.

"Sir...please come over and share few words with our students and staffs"the anchor said and jai gladly got up. Srishti felt goosebumps. She could barely stand but she was smiling widely.

"Oh god. He's coming"she whispered to herself.

Jai walked to the stage and waved at his fans. Who should. Squealed. He took the Mike in his hand. And smiled at everyone.

"Akka just look at him. Oh god"Bhoomi gasped.

Srishti was almost into tears. She felt like crying at her own fate. When her superstar is so near to her. She couldn't even catch a glimpse of him. With Jai's arrival the entire hall fell into deep silence.

"Bhoomi"Srishti whispered and she looked at her.

"What?"

"I'm gonna do something. Please hold me if I faint"Srishti said and Bhoomi looked at her confused

"1 , 2 , 3.."

"Akka what are you....."

"Superstar Jai Prakash Raj"Srishti screamed her lungs out before Bhoomi could complete. Jai was about to start his speech. Bhoomi widened her eyes and all eyes fell on Srishti. She had her right hand raised and her eyes closed.

Jais eyes began searching for the person who shouted his name. He couldn't find her in the crowd. But it was a girl for sure. Slowly people started moving to the side. Making way for Jai's eyes. It landed on Srishti. Who kept her eyes. Closed so tightly. He saw her.

Srishti could feel only silence occupying the surroundings. She didn't knew what was happening around her. Bhoomi and her friends were in same state as well.

Srishti opened her eyes slowly. It met with his. There he is. Her superstar. Her favourite human being. Her eyes widened in surprise. She couldnt believe that finally it  happened. He didnt look away from her as well. Her lips broke into a gasp. And his into a smile.

He didnt knew why she actually did it. But the way her face looked so innocent to him. Made him curious. He raised his hand and signalled her to come on to the stage. Srishti smiled even wider. She started taking steps towards him while others including Bhoomi and her friends were still in shock.

Srishti kept looking at him. She felt like a background song being played between them. Giving her goosebumps. She reached the stage and stopped. Still not breaking the smile. Jai walked towards her. He forwarded his palm. With a smile. She looked lost. Her hands automatically moved up and held his. A chill ran throughout her body. Feeling his cold palms gripping hers. He pulled her upto the stage. They were close enough. And looked into each others eyes. He couldn't hold it back anymore. And slowly chuckled at her face.

He knew what she trying to say. She is his fan. It's clearly visible in her eyes. Brimming only with love for him. He still held her closer to him and she couldn't take her eyes off from this man.

She was his fan and he being her superstar. Finally they met. She met him.

A fan met her star.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Precap : Srishtis feelings , Jai in the event.

♡ Nila ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
372K 18.7K 60
Cover Design: @DSPranushka at DS Creations Highest Rank:#46 in Romance on 16/06/2018 This is the story of Vedanth and Jwala who are totally opposite...
125K 11.3K 49
"I'm not an actress. I'm just a scientist. I don't even know how to stand in front of the camera. This is overwhelming." Shubha complained. "None of...