MARIA - A Sherlock Fanfic

By MySuperWhoLock

MARIA. All over the world, at various crime scenes, the name MARIA has been scrawled on the mirrors. And now... More

Mycroft's Case
Musings
The Call
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Games
Bored!
The Mirror in the Morgue
The Attendant
Video Footage
Politics
Rules
Patience
The Message in the Mirror
Mistakes
A Visit to Mycroft
The Taxi Ride
The Building
Moriarty's Clue
The Factory
The Big Reveal
The Prize
Epilogue - New Beginnings
Author's Afterword

Waiting

4.5K 175 5
By MySuperWhoLock

The call from Mycroft came a little later. Sherlock decided to withhold most of the information he’d discovered – including the call claiming to be from Maria. Mycroft could figure it out himself. After the call, Sherlock had time to think over ‘Maria’s’ call.  A game, she called it. Another thing she has in common with Moriarty then. But to be so obvious in it…Maybe she has no connection to him after all. He frowned. She offered him a prize. A question. He had wasted it, he realised now. He would be prepared next time. Next time. She had told him there would be a next time. Another crime then. How soon? It would, assuredly, be much harder than her trial run. This next one would also be a murder, he was sure. Her test had been something trivial, next would be something more complicated. And what was more complicated to unravel than a murder, he thought to himself. He looked out the window. Somewhere, out there, Maria was planning her next move. She was going to make this as hard as possible for him. He allowed himself a small smile. I’m waiting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.2K 22
((COMPLETED)) (Sequel to The Perfect Daughter) Two very long years of hiding and living under strict rules, Summer is finally allowed to liv...
25.8K 169 27
It's about how your in love with Ricky floress your brothers best friend
492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
115K 3K 42
In which the beauty is also the beast **** "I'm a monster Remus." I said sadly as I stared at my hands in disgust. "Well, if you're a monster, " He s...