Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Hard...

3.1K 77 5
By JANA_MADZ

  "Austin you're working?" I asked once we got to the cafe.

"Yeah I need money" he tells me.

"I understand. This is Lily my brothers girlfriend and Lily this is Austin a guy" I introduce.

"Hi I'm Austin a guy" he says and I laugh.

"A friend that's a guy whatever" I roll my eyes they say 'hi'

"What can I get for you guys?" He asks.

"My regular Lily?" I asked.

"Just a regular coffee" she says. I look at her.

"A regular coffee you weirdo?" I say she laughs.

"What do you want me to get?" She asks.

"Just get her the same as me" I tell him he nods. "And can you just take it out of my pay cheque?" I asked.

"Sure" he nods.

"Oh you work here?" She asks.

"Yeah. Coffee is my obsession. Also I got fired from the library" I said Austin laughs.

"For disrupting the piece and innocence" he said starting making the coffee.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing he's an idiot" I said rolling my eyes he laughs again.

"Whatever you say Maddie" he shakes his head I roll my eyes again. "Here, enjoy" he mutters handing us out coffees we thank him.

We take a seat.

"So, tell me things" she grins sipping the coffee. "This is also really good."

"What do you wanna know?" I laugh she shrugs.

"Anything" she tells me.

"Well...I don't really have a life so I don't do much. I don't go to many parties anymore. I chill at the dorm mostly. Photography is going pretty good. Austin's in my class. And I don't know. There's really not much to know. I'm as boring as ever" I laughed at the end. She laughs a bit.

"I cannot wait for summer though. We're all gonna have so much fun" she grins.

"Yeah it really will" I nod in agreement.

We talked and drank coffee for a little while and then we went back to the dorms.

~

"We're going, cause we most definitely aren't staying here because this beds small and we need our room to ourselves" Lily tells me.

"Do what you please" I laughed.

"We'll see you guys!" She grins. They leave.

"Well that was...shocking" I plop down onto the bed. Mason turns around.

"Yeah, really shocking" he nods. "And they just had to interrupt at the wrong time...it always happens to us" he mutters shaking his head I laugh and roll my eyes.

"It was a little refreshing seeing them though" I admit.

"Yeah it was alright" I lie on my back.

"Alright. You and Nathan were like obsessed with each other" I tell him. He gets on top of me.

"Only because I know you don't talk about guy things with me" he said back. I roll my eyes.

"Don't lie. You missed him" I poke his nose.

"Maybe just like the tiniest bit" he rolls his eyes I scoff.

"More like a lot" I said.

"No" he states.

"Sure whatever you say" I mutter. He gets closer to my lips.

"Anyways. Who even cares because in all actuality. They ruined our time" he says in a low voice.

"Well" I shrug.

"Can we continue?" He asks.

"We can" I nod. He bites his lip and I hate him for it. He looks so hot right now.

"Then we should probably do that...wouldn't want to leave you deprived too long babe" his voice was low and husky.

"You really don't" I shake my head he smirks. His hand slowly slides down to the bottom of my shirt. He leans down kissing my neck also. How can only one person make me so weak in my knees even when I'm laying in a fricken bed. How can he literally make me feel crazy over only him and no one else.

It's like I re-fall in love with him each time.

He trails up to my lips kissing them. MASON WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?

~

  I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing I groan.

"Just ignore it" Mason tells me pulling me close to him. My eyes are still glued shut. The sound of the phone keeps going and it's bothering me.

"Who do you think it is?" I muttered.

"Probably Lydia, who else" he breaths out. I grab the phone checking it blinking to adjust. And Lily's name is flashing on the screen. "It's Lily."

"Even worse don't answer" he tells me I roll my eyes picking it up.

"What?" I answer.

"Geez sorry. Why do you sound so mad?" She asks.

"You woke me up" I replied.

"It's 12:40" she tells me. "And you need to get up and spend time with us" she tells me. I groan.

"Yeah ok, just come over" I muttered.

"Will do see ya!" She sing song san see hang up.

"We have to hang out with them" I tell him.

"You should've said no" he tells me.

"It's your best friend and they're visiting from far away" I tell him.

"Yeah, Yeah" He waves me off. "What are we even gonna do with them?"

"I don't know something" I shrug getting off the bed.

"Don't leavvvvveeeee" he whines.

"They're coming over" I tell him.

"BABBBBBBBBYYYYYYTYYYYY. Can you cancel?" He said.

"No you psycho. We barely get to see them" I tell him grabbing my toiletries bag. I turn to face him. He was now awake staring at me.

"Coming. Just looking at your ass it makes me not want to see them ever again if I could just be with you" he tells me.

"Get over it and get dressed and out of bed" I throw a pillow at him. He just catches it.

"We'll see what I feel" he winks I roll my eyes.

"You'll see when I hurt you" I walk out of the dorm to the washroom.

Once I'm done with everything and I go back into the room. Mason was still laying in bed. Eyes closed pretty much asleep.

"Oh my god. Mason!" I throw another pillow at him. He opens his eyes.

"Leave me to sleep!!" He groans.

"No, We're spending time with friends not you sleeping" I tell him.

"BUT I'm tired" he groans like a child.

"It's almost 1:00" I tell him.

"Since when has Maddie Collins had a problem with that?" He scoffs.

"Never. Only that we've got friends over that we barely see so deal with it" I tell him.

"UGHHHHHH" he whines. I go up to the bed pulling the sheets off.

"Come on" I tell him.

"Not the blankets!" He said dramatically. His body looking fine as fuck.

"Come on mason. You're spending time with your best friend" I said.

"I did like a little while ago" he waves me off. I grab a pair of his pants giving them to him. He quickly grabs my hand pulling me down to him. "Come on. April is almost here. And do you know what that means. Going back home...and not being able to do whatever whenever we want. Because there will be people around" he tells me with a serious look.

"We'll be good. Now come on" I peck his lips.

"Maddie. I love you a lot. But...when it comes to friends. You're annoying" he tells me.

"Cool get up" I roll my eyes trying to pee myself away from him he doesn't budge.

"How much do yuh love me?" He asks.

"A lot" I replied.

"Then act like it and cancel" he tells me I roll my eyes.

"You're sick. We spend all the time together. We're doing this. I don't care what you say" I point out he stares at me.

"It's really hot when you're bossy" he smirks finally I roll my eyes but smile.

"Yeah, yeah get ready" I tell him again trying to go but he doesn't move or let me.

"And if I don't?" He smirks.

"I'll kill you" I threat.

"Can't it be more sexual that killing?" He asks.

"No sicko" I push him away finally getting up. I grab him a shirt also giving it to him. "Change and brush your teeth" I demand.

"Talk dirty to me Maddie. I need it. You being bossy is really getting me going" he finally sits up. I throw yet again another pillow. Where are all these pillows coming from. He laughs dodging it. "Not kidding. Got a full boner because of you." He smirks at me getting out of bed. I roll my eyes fixing the bed. The door opens and they walk in.

"Hey guys...oh god mason get dressed" Lily says.

"It's my dorm" he said.

"Oh my god...mason literally get dressed you have a literal boner" she says and I burst out laughing. I didn't even do anything.

"I'm throwing up" Nathan says. "Why."

"Your fault for walking into my dorm without knowing" he says.

"Oh god...I hate you guys" Nathan gags. Mason slips his pants on.

"Calm down. It's part of the anatomy guys" he says and I laugh again.

"Maybe if it was caused by someone else I wouldn't care" Nathan says.

"Well too bad Maddie can literally say get up and-" I cut him off.

"Okay....no need for Nathan to know anymore" I tell him he puts his shirt on.

"Just sayin" He grins I roll my eyes shoving his toothbrush into his hand.

"Just go" I tell him.

"Anything you say baby" he smirks I push him while Nathan literally gags and Lily laughs a bit. He leaves to go brush his teeth I turn to them.

"None of that happened" I point to them.

"Definitely" they nod. Oh god that's embarrassing.

"So what are we doing?" Lily asks.

"Getting coffee first. Then we can just kinda see from then" I shrugged they nodded.

Mason soon comes back putting his toothbrush away.

"Did you take a cold shower?" Lily laughs.

"Ha-ha" he mutters.

"I thought I said none of this happened" I tell her.

"Sorry" she laughs. "Now let's go!"

********************

A/N

Hope ya enjoy this chapter my babes. Tell me ya thoughts on it. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
250 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...
Hot Headed By Brandy

Teen Fiction

698K 5.5K 31
[Previously known as: I'm a Fighter and He's the Hottie] Madison Storms has a hot head and a short temper. She has always had a strong sense of justi...