Royally In Love

By dramoinehead

Just a love story between Prince Alexander Lightwood,soon to be king of a vast and prosperous kingdom, and Ma... More

River Of Dreams

Characters

16 2 0
By dramoinehead

A/N

Hey guys! This is Emily. I wanted  to introduce the characters first,so that you know how they look and know more about their personality.

Prince Alexander Lightwood.

Alexander Lightwood (ALEC) isn't exactly the fun type of person, who's all badass all the time,breaks the rules,and flirts with almost every person he meets. Being the Prince of the kingdom of Idris, he's responsible, idealistic and logical. He has been brought up in a strict, cultured and traditional way,and he's never the person to colour outside the lines. He's gay af but as always, he's confused about his emotions. He tries to keep a cool head and does what he ought to do and what his parents would want him to do. He barely has the chance to do what he likes and what he actually wants to do.

Magnus Bane

Magnus Bane is a charismatic, charming and an interesting person. He's flirty,sarcastic and does what he likes,no matter what the others think about him. His happiness and the happiness of his loved ones is all that matters to him. He lives with his father in the not so posh parts of the kingdom. His father is an Alchemist, looked up to by a lot of people around him. Magnus has no high aspirations and tries to learn a spell or two from his father. He wants to become like his father,when he grows old. Oh and btw, he's bisexual.

King Robert Lightwood.

King Robert Lightwood is a just ruler,loved by all. He's a fine gentleman,good looking(for his age) and a good family man. He knows how to balance his family life and his role as the king. From the outside, he'd look like the most blessed man in the realm,but only he knows how the mistakes of the past still haunt him,and how he's not a free man,but a slave,to none but his own queen.

Queen Maryse Lightwood.

(IGNORE THE TATTOOS)

Maryse Lightwood,a fierce warrior,woman of her word,the string that holds the family together. She's a very stern woman,who believes in the laws and the rules. She comes across as a harsh and a wild person with a bad temperament,and that's what she is. She wants everything and everyone to be perfect,and is not someone who would just forgive and forget a grave mistake,no matter who committed it. She cares a lot about her family and the realm,and has a queer way of showing it.

Princess Isabelle Lightwood.

Princess Isabelle Lightwood is the smokin' hot sister of Alec. Born exactly a year after her brother,she has nothing to worry about. The kingdom was not hers to rule and she was more than happy about it. She spent her time learning to be a proper lady,because her mother wants her to be one. That doesn't prevent her from following her heart. She believes that she has to do what she likes,and life that life is too short to live it in a way others want. She's a friendly, sassy person who disguises herself and mingles with the common people,flirting with hot guys at bars and dating cute singers (of course, without her mother knowing).

Other side characters.

Princess Clarissa Morgenstren

Prince Simon Lovelace

Princess Lydia Branwell.

Ser Jonathan Herondale

Oookay so that's it i guess!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...