Instagram // Shawn Mendes

By savagejuancock

Notification: @shawmendes is following you! More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
A/n
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
A/n
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
A/n
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
a/n
part two
update

part one

172 4 0
By savagejuancock

5 years later

it's exactly two years today since i lost one if the most important people in my life. shawn and i were made break up because my management wanted me to seem more 'appealing' for roles. apparently being single made me more appealing.
the breakup was meant to only last a year, but during the year of shawn and i being forced apart, we drifted. we didn't have many encounters or any form of contact with each other. after seven months of us apart, shawn started seeing other people, so i decided to also see other people.
of course, nobody ever compared to shawn. nobody will ever compare to him. the love i have for shawn and the way shawn made me feel can never be fulfilled with somebody else.
i was seeing a guy for a few months but ended it two months ago. i just wasn't feeling the relationship i guess. i don't know if shawn is seeing anyone, i no longer want to keep up to date with his life. it hurts too much.
melony and i are still best friends. i now live in los angeles and she lives in new york now, but we are still best friends. she is dating a guy named matthew espinosa. he actually used to be good friends with shawn, they met during magcon.
since today is new years eve, i am heading to new york as melony and matthew are having a major new years eve party. i said i'd head over to new york the day of the party and stay for three nights. the flight isn't going to take too long so here i am at 7am, boarding my flight to new york.
*
it's now 7pm and a lot of people are already at melony and matthew's house. i'm wearing a red silk, thin strapped dress that goes a bit above mid thigh. my hair is down, parted in the middle and straightened. melony is wearing a white, tight, strapless dress that goes mid shin.
"so, are you drinking much tonight?" melony asks me and i chuckle.
"of course i am. it's new years eve, i may as well start the new year unaware of what i'm doing." melony laughs at my response and shakes her head.
"tonight is going to be insane."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.5K 200
These were all taken from my old account, @violaeades. Do not request here!
234K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!
385K 2.2K 199
@justinbieber liked your post @justinbieber commented on your picture @justinbieber started following you Cover by: @imallyg