Aphmau One Shots + Lemons

By InnocentTragedy

This is going to be a bunch of one-shots of ships. like Travlyn, Aarmau, Zane~Chan, etc. I'll add other one-s... More

Make Requests Here
Aarmau
Zane~Chan
Garrence
Travlyn
Zanmau
Genemau
Aarmau [❤️]
Travlyn
Blottie
Zane~Chan [1]
Zane~Chan [2]
Aarmau
Travcinda
Aarin [1]
Aarin [2]
Laurcinda
Dermau
Blottie
Gim
Rolissa [1]
Rolissa [2]
Rolissa [3]
Threesome
Ein x Reader [1]
Ein x Reader [2]
Threesome
Aarmau
Aarmau
Laurmau
Aarchan & Zanemau
Travlyn
Aarmau
Kai x Ein
Dante x Travis
Ro'maves
Aarchan
Aphmau x Ryo
Dermau [2]
Aarmau [1]
Aarmau [2]
Zane~Chan
Aarmau [3]
Aarmau [1]
Aarmau [2]
Aarmau [3]
Zanemau
Aarmau [1]
Aarmau [2]
Aarmau [3]
Zane~Chan

Jenotth

1.2K 11 26
By InnocentTragedy

Dear Jenny,
You have been accepted into the maid industry congratulations. You will start your first job at 212 Ro'mave Dr. If more detials are needed email us at MaidenIndustries@gmail.com.

I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it down to the floor. Although I loved the idea of being a maid I didn't want to do this anymore.

Id been training ever since I was younger now I was finally ready. But I didn't train out of my own will.

My mother made me and eventually I had grown to like it.

I sighed and got up off the my chair. I pushed my chair back into my desk and there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I mumbled tiredly.

"Jenny?" My mother called out.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I'm very proud of you. I have received another letter stating you be there at 8 am sharp tomorrow morning."

I nodded my head and she turned around. She headed for the door and closed it shut behind her.

I sighed and walked over to my bed. I crawled under the covers resting my head on my pillow.

Tomorrow would be a new day.

I felt my eyes began to twitch and eventually they closed shut.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~▪

I woke up to the bright sun shinning in my face. I quickly jumped out of bed and checked the time.

Shit it was already 7:45.

I ran over to my closet and quickly threw off my pjs. I put on my maids outfit and ran down the stairs.

There was no time for breakfast today.

I ran to the door, quickly slamming it open.

I ran down the steps hurrying to my car. I quickly jumped in and began to drive.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I arrived at the place and stopped infront of a huge gate.

8:01

Eh they shouldn't be too mad.

I clicked on the button outside and a voice answered.

"Who is it?"

"Hi uh my names Jenny apperntally im suspose to start working here."

"Ah the one that was suspose to be here a minute ago, come on in."

The gate before me opened and I drove in. I looked around me in shock and stopped infront of the house. I got out of my car looking around me.

The place was huge. There were gardens everywhere as well as flowers.

A lot of flowers.

I approched the front doors and knocked. The doors slammed open and infront of me stood a lady.

"You're 2 minutes late." She growled.

I looked at her squinting my eyes.

"So sorry next time ill be 5 seconds early." I rolled my eyes and she grabbed my hand.

"Hes going to be very angry!" She whisper yelled.

"Why cause I was 2 minutes late oh no so awful."

"Shut your mouth girl." She replied.

I rolled my eyes again and she stopped infront of a room.

"This is the young masters room."

"Go in." She said.

I nodded my head and opened up the door. She began to walk away and I watched her from the corner of my eyes.

"Ever heard of knocking." Someone inside yelled.

I turned my head in and my face turned red.

Inside was a boy and a girl. The girl was hiding under the covers well the guy was laying on the board of the bed without a shirt.

"Im soo sorry did I disturb you? Maybe next time lock your door." I said pointing at the lock.

The guy gave me a confused face and he bent down to the girl ear. He whispered something than bent down to the floor. He picked up some of her clothes and she took them quickly putting them on under the covers.

She got out of the bed and ran past me.

He got up out of the bed wearing only his pants and he approached me.

"Bad maids need to be punished." He said smirking.

"And dumb kids need a spanking from there mother." I retorted.

He grabbed the collar of my maids uniform and I glared at him.

"Look let's get this straight. You're the maid I'm the master. You listen to my every word understood?"

I smiled slightly at him.

"No I listen to what the head maid says not you." I replied.

He let go of me and pushed me away from him.

He walked over to a small desk in his room and picked up his phone and began dialing a number. He put it against his ear and began to talk.

"Hello."

"Yes id like to take her as my personal maid."

"Alright."

He put his phone down and turned it off.

"Now you listen to what I say."

I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Nope, I think Ill just get a job somewhere else with someone who isn't as rude." I replied.

I took my hand off his shoulder and headed for the door.

"Where do you think you're going!" He yelled.

"To get another job."

I felt someone grab my shoulder and I turned around. He pinned me up against the wall and quickly bent down to my lips.

He captured them and began to kiss me.

My mind went blank as he began to kiss me.

He pushed away from me and ran back to his phone. He brought it back to me and went onto his messages and contacts

He began to delete girl after girl after girl until there were no more girls left. He held out his phone on the contacts and I looked down at it.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I decided I want you." He said as he looked away blushing.

I took his phone out of his hands and began to type in my number. After that I typed in my name and handed it back to him.

He looked down at it and smiled. I felt myself get embrassed and I looked away. He peeked my check and I looked back at him.

"Now that you're my personal maid." He said pinning me to the wall.

"And the only girl I can contact. It looks like you'll be doing more than just cleaning."

My face turned even reder and he put his hand on my face. He backed away from me and walked towards his bed.

"Now for your punishment."

"Wha-"

"You were 2 minutes late." He said giving me no chance to talk.

"It was 2 m-"

"Come here or you could always get another job." He said.

I looked back at the door than back at him. My face began to get flustered as I walked towards him.

He turned around and pulled me into his chest. I looked up at him with innocent eyes.

He smiled and bent down to my lips.

"If you want it take it." He said.

I bit down on my lip a bit and closed my eyes. I tilted my head up and the next thing I knew I was kissing him.

How I feel in my love with this playing loser Im unsure but what I do know,

Hes mine and mine alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 619 66
Everyone has just came back from Starlight, and it's time to see how life back on the street will be after all the trama everyone has been through. W...
23.3K 175 19
REQUESTS CLOSED DISCONTINUED MyStreet, PDH (Phoenix Drop High), PDD (Phoenix Drop Days), and MID (My Inner Demons) lemons, fluffs, and scenarios... T...
33.8K 907 24
~~~ Get ready for the hardest cringing of your life ~~~ Lucinda, as always, makes potions. Sometimes they work and make good things happen. Or they t...
3.9K 34 36
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by my little 11-year-old self so if you steal them I will hunt you down. There's a 0% chanc...