Neko Neighbors (Discontinued)

By Lollipop_Usagi

Description is inside but here is a short summary. Eren and Levi are nekos. Armin and Erwin are neighbors. Ar... More

Neko Neighbors Info [UPDATED]
Chapter 1: Erwin is in lala land~
Chapter 2: How They Met
Chapter 4: Getting Ready
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 6: How Levi Feels
Chapter 7: How Eren Feels
Chapter 8: Grocery Shopping
Chapter 9: A Couch and a D-D-Date?!
Author's Note

Chapter 3: The Plan

14.1K 757 1.1K
By Lollipop_Usagi

This story is brought to you by ereri. Cuz everyone needs some cute and fluffy ereri! :3

Edited by: @pandemicpandas

[Eren's POV]

So, let's go over what happened yesterday. Armin and I arrived home after the long and painful trip to the Jungle. I went to go get our keys from Nanaba and came to see Armin blushing red like a tomato.

Invited a stranger, or neighbor-we-haven't-met-yet, to our apartment. Said stranger, mentioned he's going to bring someone to keep me company. And finally, to end our conclusion, we have ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD WHATSOEVER!!!!!

As of this moment, I'm sitting on the living room couch watching Armin panic, blabbing something along the lines of 'hot person coming', and 'Captain America'.

Okay, that last one I made up.. but he totally looks like Captain America...right?!

Sorry, back to the important stuff; watching Armin panic. It's quite amusing but I should probably stop him from breaking another vase by accident.

*CRASH!*

Nevermind, that was our last vase.

"EREN! What are we going to DO!" yelled Armin, pulling his hair, "The house is dirty, the kitchen needs cleaning, we have to buy food, the laundry is piling up, and did I mention we have to BUY FOOD!?"

Okay I think that's enough.

I got off the couch and walked towards Armin, who is still panicking. I grabbed both of this arms and pulled them away from his hair, ending his panic....hopefully.

"Armin!" I yelled, getting his attention."Calm down! We have enough time to do all of those things."

Armin calmed down enough from his embarrassing panic attack to ask, "Even buy food?"

I sighed, exasperated. "Yes, we have time to buy food."

"And make it?"

"And make it."

"And do the other things?"

I sighed again, "We have enough time until 6pm for dinner." 

I looked up the the clock above the tv, "right now it's 8am."

Armin looked behind him to checked if I read the time right, "Eren, the time says 9am...."

........~silence~........

Armin then looked down at the ground and made a 'pfft' sound.

"Don't make fun of me! You know I can't read time! Those eights look like nines most of the time!" I yelled at Armin, angry that he laughs at me while I try to make him feel better.

At my outburst Armin started to laugh at me and at the same time have a spazz attack. Atleast he stopped having the panic attack and has graciously chosen now, to stop laughing. I am not thrilled.

Armin looked at me with a smile on his face, "I can always count on you to make me feel better huh?"

Now it was my turn to smile, "Always."

"So," said Armin, "what's the plan Captain?"

I gave Armin a big smile, "Okay! Here's the plan!"

~10:00am = Clean the House~

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to all the vases we had?"

"........*sweat drop*.....Erm.."

~11:50am = Laundry~

"Armin are these your boxers or mine?"

"Eren you don't wear those kind of boxers."

"Oh yeah! Then whose under-wears are these?"

".........."

"..............."

"......................"

".....Armin, you wear-?"

"Not one word Eren."

~12:30pm = What to decide for Dinner~

"I want fish."

"You want everything with fish! Let's try something different."

"Sushi then?"

"Still fish."

"Fried Salmon?"

"Fish!"

"Creole Red Snapper?"

"....That sounds good. What's the main ingredient?"

"Fish.'

"........We are sticking with Fettuccine."

"But!"

"No butts!"

~1:50pm = Grocery Shopping~

"Remember Eren, buy only what is ON THE LIST! Got it?"

"Yep! Buy only what Armin wrote on the list."

"Okay, be back by 2:30pm okay Eren?"

"Hai!"

~2:30pm = Eren came back from Grocery Shopping~

"Spaghetti, Alfredo Sauce, Butter, Salt, Meat......yep that's everything--Wait!"

"............."

"Eren? Why is there fish here?"

"...............It was on sale! How could I not get it?!"

"....I don't have time to argue with you. Make the food and have a separate bowl for your fish then."

"Yay! XD"

"But you're not off the hook!"

"Awwwwwe!"

~5:00pm = Food is ready~

"Alright the food is ready and now all we have to do is get ready ourselves. Eren, what time is it?"

"Adventure Time!!!"

"You should stop watching that show, I swear that is all you ever think about."

"....... :3 ........."

"GAH! We only have one hour left!"

"Quick to the Batmobile!"

"Eren! Your doing it wrong! It's "Quick to the Bathmobile!'"

"Oh! That sounds even better."

~5:55pm = Ready~

"You think I dressed too fancy Eren?"

"You always dress too fancy."

"Gee, thanks Eren."

"You look fine."

~5:59pm = It's Time!~

"Ready Eren?"

"Yep! And you?"

"Y-Yeah, I think so."

"Well, here they come."

*DING DONG!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! XD

Sorry if it's short and sorry for the long wait! DX

But I updated so you should be happy!!! X3

This chapter was meant to be funny!

It was also supposed to be different but I didn't like how it was going at first because it was too serious than funny -_-

So that's why I took too long, here ya go!!! :3

I'll be updating the other stories soon as well so be patient my otakus!! X3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.7K 19
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 76 30
After the death of Levi's squad, he feels as if he has lost everything...that is until Hanji, his new neighbor, forces her way into his heart. Will...
101 0 10
๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐€๐”/๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ I realized that those dreams I'm having the dreams from my other life. I'm seeing the same people i know...
15.1K 449 26
Levi Ackerman is a single parent with two adopted children, Aika and Akira. They live a happy normal life. But what happens when Levi comes across a...