Electric Love (frerard)

By 1-800-SMITHEREENS

(COMPLETED) Ryan Ross invites Frank Iero to a concert. The concert being a Gerard Way kind, where Frank meets... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 6

229 14 0
By 1-800-SMITHEREENS

I told Gee that I was leaving New York to go back home. I didn't want to leave though, I wanted to stay longer so I could be with Gerard. He did say he would come by later to say goodbye, although I hope to see him again.

"Did you get everything?" Ryan asked.

"I- I think so," I replied.

Ryan helped me zip up my suitcase after he finished packing his own things. I laid on the bed, letting out a sigh as I curled up into a ball.

"He loves her, Ryan," I blurted out.

"What?" 

"Gerard loves Lindsey," I said. "They love each other a lot and Gerard loves taking care of her."

"But you told me you guys had a make out session and he even left a hickey," Ryan frowned, sitting on the bed beside me.

"You can see it?!" I shrieked and Ryan smirked, nodding before I frowned again. "But the make out didn't mean anything."

"Well, was Lindsey nice?" Ryan asked.

"Of course she was, I already told you," I stated, sitting up.

"But was her kindness genuine or fake?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "It seemed genuine."

Ryan didn't say anything after that.

"I forgot to tell you!" He exclaimed.

"What?"

"I met this guy and he's really nice and sweet, and he gave me his number so that we can plan a date," he said.

"Really?!" I gasped and he nodded eagerly. "What state does he live in?"

"New York," Ryan replied sadly.

"But it isn't much of a drive, it's just an hour," I smiled softly.

"Wait, do you know where Gerard lives?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, I fell asleep to the way to his pretty home," I said. "Anyways, What's the guy's name?"

"Oh, it's-"

My phone beeped, interrupting Ryan. I grabbed my phone and it was a message from Gerard, saying that he was inside the lobby.

"Gerard is here," I squealed, "what should I wear?"

"You don't need to dress up for him. You look fine," Ryan said. "Just go downstairs and say hi."

"No, I don't look pretty," I said.

I looked down at my outfit, which was an oversized baby blue sweater that reached above my knees and my white thigh high socks.

"Frankie, you're pretty without even trying so just go downstairs and talk to him," Ryan said. "Gerard is waiting for you."

"Well, alright," I sighed. "Let me just go change."

"No!" Ryan denied. 

Ryan grabbed my arm and dragged me out of our room, locking me out. I whimpered, knocking on the door softly.

"Ryan?" I asked. "Ryro? Ryan?" 

Ryan opened the door and I smiled widely before he threw out my long white fluffy sweater that reached below my knees and closed the door.

"Go downstairs," I heard Ryan say.

I pouted but grabbed my jacket to cover myself and went downstairs. I expected to see people flaunting over Gerard but he had a cap on his head and wore a leather jacket. 

"Hey, Gee," I smiled.

"Hi, Frankie," he returned the gesture. 

I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a small peck on the lips. He grinned and held me around my waist before he frowned.

"Where are your shoes?" Gerard asked.

"I don't have them," I replied.

"Let's go in my car," he suggested, chuckling.

I nodded and we both left the building to his car. I sat on the passenger seat as he sat on the driver's. I crawled over the center console onto Gerard's lap, giving him on of my innocent smiles.

"Hey, princess," he grinned.

"Hello," I giggled, placing my lips on his.

Gerard hummed softly, resting his hands on my hips. I slowly took off his leather jacket and threw it at the backseat. I unbuttoned a few buttons from his shirt, showing off his chest a bit.

I kissed him roughly as I removed the hat off of his head and had my fingers tangle in his hair, Gerard's hands slipping under my sweater. I quickly took off my fluffy sweater, throwing it aside on the passenger seat. The kiss was coming out heavy and intense.

I rocked my hips back and forth, feeling Gerard's bulge in his jeans. I whimpered and pulled away to take a few breaths. Gerard kissed down my jaw to my neck, sucking softly.

"Please fuck me, daddy," I whined.

Gerard's kisses froze but he didn't move away.

"Oh fuck, call me that again, baby boy," Gerard groaned and continued kissing down my collarbone.

"Daddy," I moaned.

I felt Gerard's fingers tugging onto my panties and I quickly removed them. He pressed two fingers on my lips before I took them in my mouth and sucked softly, swirling my tongue around his tips while I look at him with my big innocent eyes, knowing how much that turned on guys. 

"Fuck, princess," Gerard moaned, moving his fingers away. "I love your pretty tattoos, baby boy."

"Th- Thank you, daddy," I whispered.

"Such good manners, sweetheart," Gerard praised, kissing my forehead.

Gerard inserted a finger inside me, making me moan softly. He pumped his finger in and out before adding another, scissoring me to stretch me out while i whimper from the great touch. 

"Please, daddy," I whimpered.

"Such a good boy," Gerard grinned, removing his fingers as he unfastened his belt.

I helped him undo his jeans before pulling them down with his boxers, leaving them around his ankles. Gerard lined up his length as I lowered myself on his erection. I cried out from the slight sting and pain, but it was soon going away as it was replaced with pleasure.

"So big, daddy," I said.

"Mmhm," Gerard hummed, kissing down my neck.

I lifted myself before slamming back down, crying out from the great pleasure. My hands held onto Gerard's shoulders to help me keep balanced while I then began to start bouncing, hearing Gerard's moans and groans as his hands gripped on my hips under my sweater.

"Fucking tight, baby boy," Gerard groaned.

I connected my lips on his, my fingers tugging in his hair. Gerard's tongue slipped in my mouth, swirling around. I continued bouncing on his lap, trying to find my sweet spot.

The humidity grew inside the car, fogging up the windows from our sweat and panting. It was a surprise that no one complained about the car rocking back and forth. 

I moaned loudly, my head tilting back in pleasure when I felt my sweet spot being hit. Gerard squeezed my ass as he thrusted in me, hitting my prostate dead on while I cried  out. 

"So tight, princess, all tight for daddy," Gerard grunted.

"P-please touch me, daddy," I panted.

Gerard stroked my erection, his thumb sliding over my slit. I gasped softly and buried my face at the crook of his neck. I whined as Gerard kept thrusting harshly in me, and I didn't mind. 

"I'm so close," I said. 

"Hold it a bit longer, baby boy," he said.

It was long until Gerard came inside me. I rode out his orgasm and Gerard thrusted in me, his hand pumping me as he kissed down my collarbone.

"Come for me, love," Gerard whispered in my ear.

I gasped, coming in Gerard's hand and some landing on my stomach. I lifted myself from Gerard and sighed. 

"I-I'm tired, daddy," I panted.

"Alright, sweetheart," Gerard kissed my forehead.

Gerard helped me put my panties back on. I crawled back in my seat, smiling softly as I leant foward to give Gerard a chaste kiss.

"I like you," Gerard said, caressing my cheek.

"I like you, too, daddy," I replied.

Gerard smiled. "Where's your home?"

"Back at New Jersey," I stated.

"You live at Jersey?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, it's at Belleville," I frowned.

 "Baby, I lived there too!" He chuckled. "We can visit-"

Gerard frowned, sighing.

"What's wrong, daddy?" I asked.

"Lindsey," he replied. "I'm still engaged and she's still—"

"Your fiancé," I finished, looking down at my lap sadly.

"I'm sorry, cupcake," Gerard said. "I didn't mean for this to go to far."

"But you like me," I whined. "Don't you?"

"Of course I do, princess," He said. "But- but I love Lindsey."

"I have to finish packing," I muttered. "I'm leaving today and I told my parents that I would be there early."

"Frankie, please—"

 "I'll text you when I get back home," I said.

I left the car and went back inside the hotel, going to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 324 37
Gerard has a damn near perfect life: a beautiful wife, a smart daughter, and an excellent job as head of a booming record company. He knew what his l...
16.3K 729 26
What happens when frank iero 17 year old vampire and gerard way 19 year old human end up in the same mental institution Although that won't last for...
8.5K 349 6
Frank Iero had always been best friends with Gerard. That was until Bert McCracken had appeared and tore Gerard away from his friend. Months have pas...
4.3K 205 10
I was still in love with him, but he was getting married. I thought he loved me though. Well, I guess I was wrong. Years have passed since we were cl...