When the Two Ends Meet// Toma...

By JoyitaBanerjee

Harry Potter is the only way to kill Voldemort; the darkest wizard of all time. Harry has been hearing this f... More

Discoveries that changed life
The People Who Care
Catching up with Family
Author's Note
The Still Unknown Part
Malfoy Manor
The Adventure Begins
Encounter with the Devil
Special Classes
Parseltongue
Answers to some Questions
Duel with the Devil
Some more Answers
Tom's Hogsmeade Weekend
Death
Chamber of Secrets
Confrontation
Happy Memories
Boyfriends and Girlfriends
The Happy Ending
Author's Note

The Ultimate Showdown

11.1K 453 56
By JoyitaBanerjee

Tom and Harry were walking in the empty hallways. It was the Hogsmead weekend, the rest of the group was out with their dates. The whole castle was almost empty.

“Want a trip in the forbidden forest?” Harry asked smiling.

“Forbidden Forest? Isn’t it forbidden to go there?” Tom asked.

Harry shrugged. “I used to go there a lot; when I needed some alone time. I have a special connection with the centaurs over there. Apparently, they knew because—I am Harry Potter and all; like everybody else knew.” Harry said making a face.

Tom nodded smiling. “Yeah, Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived, and the vanquisher of the Dark Lord.”

“Yeah—that—so, I was saying that, maybe, I don’t know them now, but we could go and see them.” Harry said looking at Tom.

But before Tom could answer, they saw an old tall figure approaching them from the far end of the hallway. They stopped dead in their tracks.

“Tom, shields,” Harry muttered. Tom nodded.

“Good morning, Professor,” Tom greeted the smiling man.

“Good morning, Tom. And Harry, why you not at Hogsmead; haven’t you got the permission form signed?” Dumbledore asked.

“No—actually, I just wanted to stay back this time.” Harry shrugged.

Dumbledore nodded. Harry noticed his eyes flicker to Tom for a millisecond. If he didn’t know him too well, he wouldn’t have known that Dumbledore was thinking exactly the same thing as he was; Chamber of Secrets.

“Tom, can I have a minute or two with you in my office?” Dumbledore asked looking from above his half moon spectacles.

“Of course, Professor,” Tom said smiling.

As Dumbledore walked away, Harry looked at Tom with a determined look.

“He’s going to ask you about the Chamber of Secrets.” Harry said.

Tom nodded. “I know,”

“What are you going to say?”

“The truth,” Tom shrugged.

“Are you sure?” Harry asked.

“More than ever,” Tom returned Harry his look. The two teenagers walked towards Dumbledore’s office.

Harry waited outside his office, as Tom entered the office. For the first time in his five years in Hogwarts, he noticed the evilness in those glinting stares; the smirk behind the kind smile that he had witnessed from the day he had seen him for the first time. He slowly approached the desk.

“Sit down, Tom.” Dumbledore gestured towards a chair in front of Tom.

“You wanted to talk to me, Professor?” Tom asked taking the seat.

Dumbledore nodded. “Yes, yes; and I guess you know what I want to talk about?” he asked in his old shabby voice.

Tom nodded. “I guess so. And let me tell you that I’ve opened the Chamber of Secrets.” Tom informed, looking Dumbledore into his eyes confidently.

Dumbledore’s eyebrows shot up. “Indeed?” he asked. Tom nodded. “Ah, that’s good news. So, what did you find there?” he asked. His eyes were full of greed and hunger.

Tom frowned at his reaction. “Well, it wasn’t a very pleasant place to visit. There’s a basilisk which only follows the order of the Slytherin heir. And Harry had a panic attack after I summoned it—“

“Harry? You took Harry there?” Dumbledore asked in pure surprise.

“Uh—yeah; we went together.” Tom replied, looking at Dumbledore closely.

“Well, in that case, can you take me there once? I would like to visit the place.” Dumbledore stated in a much more serious tone.

Tom’s narrowed eyes opened up. This is not right; no. He wants to visit the place to make me summon the basilisk again. He just knew him too well now to take a chance with the basilisk with him. “Uh—I’m sorry, Professor. But I don’t want to visit the place again. Forgive me.” Tom said in a polite voice.

Dumbledore was looking at him with a blank look. But Tom knew better to think that he wasn’t thinking of any evil plan right now that he’s rejected him now. Dumbledore nodded. “Very well then, you can go now. Have a good day.” Dumbledore said smiling.

Tom’s eyes narrowed again. He’s letting him go, just like that? He didn’t even ask for the second time. But Tom nodded anyway, a bit surprised. “Thank you, Professor.” He said getting up from the chair.

But as he reached the door of the office, Dumbledore called him again. “Oh, and Tom, just send Harry inside while you go. I know he’s standing outside.” He said smiling like always.

Right, I’ve really been fooled this time, Tom thought. “Okay, Professor,” Tom said before going out of the office.

He saw Harry pacing around the place impatiently. He had a deep frown on his face and one of his hands was held in a fist which he clutched with his other hand.

“Harry,” Tom called from behind him.

Harry snapped around. As soon as he saw him, he ran to him. “What happened? What did he ask?” Harry asked excitedly.

Tom sighed. “The same as we thought; about the Chamber of Secrets.” Tom said shrugging. “And when I said that I took you with me, he asked me to take him to the place. But I refused. And now he wants to meet you.” he added.

“He wants to meet me?” Harry asked surprised. But then he sighed as he realized what the reason must be behind the wish. “Yeah, he must want me to open the Chamber of Secrets. But I don’t think it’ll serve his purpose anyway.” Harry added.

Tom nodded. “I know; but I don’t trust Dumbledore. He can do anything. Just be careful, okay?” Tom said putting a hand on Harry’s shoulder. His eyes held concern for the boy.

Harry smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry; his quota of hurting me is over. He cannot hurt me anymore. Just keep faith in whatever I do, okay?” Harry asked looking Tom into his eyes.

Tom nodded. He leaned in and met their lips in a short but loving kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Harry smiled. “I need to go.” He said before pulling away and entering the office.

As he entered the office, he felt a strange magical field surround him. It was a familiar one; he had experienced it before. He felt a bit dizzy.

“Sir, you called me?” Harry asked in a serious tone.

Dumbledore looked up. “Ah, Harry my child. Yes, come, have a seat.” He said in his familiar tone.

Harry quietly sat down on the gestured seat. “Hello, Professor.” Harry said smiling.

Dumbledore nodded. “Hello Harry, I hope you have a good day today; and to make that happen, I need to talk to you about something; or rather someone.” Dumbledore said in a serious tone.

Tom waited outside the office. He was getting very restless by every second. He was sure that Dumbledore was planning something very evil right now. It increased his worry and tension for Harry. Almost fifteen minutes have passed; and there was no sign of his boyfriend till now. His calm mask had started to waver.

After fifteen minutes more, he heard the office door open and close. He was now literally pacing around the place; just like Harry had. He snapped around and ran to the door. Harry had a blank look on his face as he came out of the door. But as soon as he caught sight of Tom, his expression changed. Not to the one Tom had expected; but to the one which made Tom flinch a little. His eyes got filled with hatred and despise. Tom noticed Harry’s eye travel from his eyes to his toe and back. He gathered all his courage and approached him; praying to everybody great he knew.

“Harry,” he stretched a hand to touch his shoulder.

“Stay away from me, Riddle.” Harry snapped. “Filthy power hungry bastard!” he muttered under his breath.

Tom’s eyes frowned and his mouth hung open in surprise. “Harry, what happened to you? What did Dumbledore say?” Tom asked bewildered.

“The truth; about you,” Harry said pointing a finger at him.

“What do you mean, Harry?” Tom asked.

“Oh, stop acting so dumb, Riddle. And take my name with you filthy tongue.” Harry said. “I know what you are up to. You just wanted me to show you the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets so that you can enter it later alone and set the basilisk free on students!” Harry blamed.

“What—Harry, I told you that I don’t have any—“

“It was all lie, Riddle. Everything was a lie! You betrayed me!” Harry bellowed. He eyes were filled with tears that were ready to fall.

Tom looked at him in utter surprise and bewilderment at the accusation. He looked Harry into his eyes. They held the same hurt feeling he had seen several times in his eyes. He shook his head in disbelieve. No, this cannot happen. This is wrong! Something is wrong.

“Come on, Harry. We have a place to visit.” Dumbledore said from behind.

Tom hadn’t noticed the man coming. His eyes started burning with rage and anger. “What did you do to him?” he asked to the two retrieving figures.

He saw Dumbledore bend and say something in Harry’s ears and Harry nodded to it. Dumbledore turned and walked to Tom with an evil smirk that made Tom feel sick to his stomach.

“I’m sorry, my dear child, but there was a compulsion.” Dumbledore said patting Tom’s back.

Tom narrowed his eyes at him. “What do you mean?” he asked in a much controlled voice. Dumbledore just laughed at him and walked away. He stared at Harry’s back until he turned the corner of the hallway. What did he mean by there was a compulsion—oh my god. Tom’s eyes widened as realization hit him.

“He cannot do this...” Tom whispered. “No, he cannot...he cannot use a compulsion on Harry...not him, please...oh god...” Tom kept whispering to him as he fell on his knees; tears were dripping on the dry and dusty floor below him.

Suddenly a thought came to his mind, Chamber of Secrets. He shot up to his feet and ran to the direction of the girls’ bathroom. He ran as fast as he could; thinking about the only person he has loved till date other than him; Harry Potter. As he reached the turn of the corridor, he saw Harry and Dumbledore enter the bathroom. He knew it. He knew that Dumbledore would try to enter the Chamber of Secrets with the help of Harry. His breathing was heavy. He tried to calm himself but he couldn’t. Every time he tried taking a deep breath he would end up crying a bit more. Harry now hated him. He would never love him again anymore. These were the only thoughts that ran in his head. He tried thinking of a plan, but his mind wouldn’t work properly.

Suddenly from the corner of his eyes, he saw two people coming on his way. He recognized them as the Minister of Magic and his assistant. This time he managed to take a deep calming breath. He rubbed his face vigorously on his robes to make himself a bit presentable. Tom pretended as though he was just passing from there and happened to brush past them. He heard fragments of their conversation.

“...never heard about his place; Chamber of Secrets. And what’s so dangerous about the heir of Slytherin? I don’t even know who that is.” The Minister said.

“Don’t know; Dumbledore was saying something about a giant snake and...”

Tom immediately understood Dumbledore’s plan. He wanted to hand him over to the ministry. After all, obedience was to the key to get close to Dumbledore. That was the only reason Dumbledore had chosen him as the golden boy in the first place. He started following them closely. They had entered the same girls’ bathroom. Tom couldn’t follow them inside the chamber; he’d have to wait for that.  So he waited. He stood in the end of the hallway for all the sound of the muffled conversations to dissolve away. 

His heart was beating heavily. He walked through the familiar tunnel. He wasn’t afraid of the place; he was afraid of the situation. He knew the Ministries were present there; probably plotting the plan to take him to Azkaban. But he needed to save Harry. He had a feeling Dumbledore would try to force Harry to summon the basilisk. He knew that Harry would never be able to do that; and that was what he was afraid of. He didn’t believe anyone with that man. He could do anything. As he neared the end of the tunnel, he heard distant voices of men involved in conversations. He closed a bit more to hear the conversation. But as soon as he begun to catch a word or two of the conversation, it abruptly stopped.

“Tom, I know you are standing there. Come here, we need to talk to you for a minute.” Suddenly a voice called. His heart started to beat frantically in his chest. He didn’t move from where he was standing. “Tom, come here. We know that you are there.” he recognized the voice to be of Dumbledore’s. His heart was hammering against his chest. He had never felt so feared in his fifteen years of life. But he stood his ground; he didn’t move. After a few seconds, a figure appeared from behind the wall. It was Harry.

Tom looked at him with pleading eyes which begged to listen to him for once. But Harry refused to look at his eyes. He had that same blank look on his face as before. He just walked to him and grabbed his arm. Tom felt the same heat pass through his body. He hoped that it would make him feel something and make him look him into the eyes; but it was useless. Harry started dragging him inside with him.

“Harry, listen to me. You are under compulsion. You are—“Tom tried. But Harry didn’t seem to listen to any of his words. “Harry, listen to me! He’s using you! Please—“but Harry had already dragged him into the chamber.

There stood Dumbledore and the two men from the Ministry.

“Welcome, Tom. I hope that you didn’t face any problem while coming here? Oh of course you didn’t; you have already come here before.”  He said smiling at Tom. Tom scowled at him. “So, gentlemen, meet Tom Marvolo Riddle; the heir or Slytherin.”

Tom looked up at the two men. They were looking at him with calculative looks. They nodded. “Are you sure that he’s really a threat to the school?” one of the men asked.

“Absolutely, Minister; he’s the one who can summon the basilisk. And I know very well what he is up to; he’s trying to create horcruxes.” Dumbledore said in a low voice looking at his feet, as though he was ashamed of Tom’s actions.

“Horcruxes!” the minister exclaimed. “And how do you reckon, a fifth year student got to know about a horcrux?” he asked the in an amused tone.

“I’m afraid that it’s the fault of one of our teachers, Minister. He may have slipped the eager boy the information about horcruxes when asked. Tom is actually a very intelligent student, if not for his inclination towards Dark Arts.” Dumbledore said shaking his head as though disappointed.

“Is it true Tom, that you hold a special interest for Dark Magic?” the Minister asked him.

“No, I hold equal interest in both light and dark magic. I hold interest in magic as a whole. Both light and dark magic can be equally dangerous, if you actually tally them.” Tom said in his blank tone. He was doing his best to hold his blank demeanour.

The minister nodded. “Why did you wanted to know about horcrux?” he asked again.

“It was for knowledge sir; for mere knowledge.” Tom said without hesitation.

“Is it true, you summoned the basilisk, when you first visited the chamber?” asked the minister.

Tom nodded. “Yes, I did; but just for curiosity; nothing else.” Tom answered.

“Do you have a way to prove your statement?”

Tom rolled his eyes. “Sir, if I had any intention of killing anyone, then I would have done it the first day itself. I wouldn’t have cared if anybody had a panic or a heart attack.” He said looking at Harry. But he was still facing the minister.

The minister hummed. “Albus, I need a proof to confirm that this boy is actually a threat. Well, it’s true that he has a interest for Dark Arts and Magic, he knows about horcruxes, he can summon a basilisk and can kill people if he wants and so many things, but—he still hasn’t done anything. I cannot just throw him into Azkaban for knowing about Horcruxes and being the heir of Slytherin.” The Minister explained.

Dumbledore was smiling. “Well, for that business, I have this boy over here; Harry Potter. He was present with him that day in this chamber. He has witnessed every action of Tom. He will give you your proof. He will show you his real intentions.” Dumbledore said looking at Tom.

“What do you have to say against Tom, Harry?” the Minister asked.

Harry, for the first time in hours, looked at Tom; but with the same blank look. “Well, I would like you to kindly note down every single word which I speak Minister; because it may prove to be very useful to you.” Harry said looking straight at the Minister. The Minister nodded. “Where do I start from? Will it be okay, if I explain you my daily interaction with people till today? It wouldn’t be very long; since I came here just a couple of weeks ago.” Harry asked raising his eyebrows.

The Minister frowned. “Okay...” he said uncertainly.

“Very well then; to be honest I am not very different from Tom Riddle. We’re in the same year, we attend same classes and almost have interests; except for the Dark Arts.” Harry explained. Tom listened with a heavy heart as he spoke. “In my opinion, he loves to order people around, and has a group of friends, only with whom he actually talks. Almost everybody seems to follow whatever he says, regardless of age, group or house.” Tom’s heart was ramming against his chest. He knew where this was going. But he could do nothing to stop him. Harry wouldn’t listen to him. “But he couldn’t control me—or my sister and friends at that. My first day went very uneventful. The adventure had started from the second day.” Harry said. Dumbledore visibly paled and Tom’s eyes shot up at Harry. He frowned.

“While going for breakfast a group of boys attacked me and my sister. Somehow the fight got both me and another boy from the group very injured...” Harry explained the whole situation; his ability to invent spells Dominique potion, the special classes, the duels, and every other incident; very intelligently modified to suit the present date.

Tom had a brilliant smirk on his face, as he watched the bewildered faces of the ministers and the much paled face of Dumbledore; who had dared not stopped Harry even once. But he still had confusion in one thing, if he was under compulsion—Wait a minute. To get someone under compulsion one needed to gain full control on the person’s mind. But Harry was an occlumen—but was Harry’s occlumency strong enough to block Dumbledore’s Legillimency when he was putting his full effort? Tom’s mind raced in his thoughts, before a voice cut him down.

“Albus Dumbledore, do you accept that you have been ordering Horace Slughorn to teach those three students about Dark Arts and Magic?” the minister asked agitated.

“Can I have a private conversation with the boy please?” Dumbledore asked the Minister.

“Professor Dumbledore, do you really think it will do any good even if you have a private chat with me; again?” Harry asked.

Dumbledore looked at him bewildered. Tom could see that his hands were twitching behind his back. He was looking directly at Harry with a fixed gaze; as though trying to hypnotize him. For a moment, it looked weird to Tom—and then it struck. His eyes went wide. He looked at Harry in fear. Not the Imperius curse now, please; Tom prayed. And then something amazing happened. Harry spoke.

“Professor, I don’t think there’s any use of trying it. I happen to resist the Imperius curse.” Harry said sighing and looking away. “And I think you forgot for a moment, that I’m an occlumen.” He said looking back at him.

“Sir, here Professor Albus Dumbledore, had tried to perform an Imperius Curse on me and had tried to put me under a compulsion towards him. This was the small addition to his long list of crimes he has done.” Harry said turning to the Minister.

The Minister was looking at the old man with rage and fury. He didn’t need any other proof to confirm that he was a criminal. But still he looked back at Harry.

“Sir, my memory will give you any kind of proof you need about the Imperius curse and the compulsion.” Harry said in a black voice. He pointed his wand at the side of his forehead and pulled out a thread like substance from there. The assistant rummaged his pocket in compulsion and took out a small flask. Harry carefully put the glowing substance into the flask. “And the rest, you can confirm it with the use of Veritaserum.” Harry said.

Tom had tears in his eyes. He didn’t even try to stop it this time. Harry finally looked at him with a smile on his lips. But he stood there, just in fear that maybe it wasn’t real, maybe it was some another trick. But Harry didn’t care; he ran to Tom and hugged him as tightly as he could, and started crying.

“I’m sorry, Tom; I had to do this. I’m sorry for whatever I said to you.” Harry sobbed in the crook of his neck.

“It’s okay Harry. I understand I know it was very difficult for you as well.” Tom said between his sobs.

“We did it, Tom. Albus Dumbledore is finally going to Azkaban.” Harry whispered into his ears.

“Not so easily, Potter.” Dumbledore said from his behind. Harry snapped around to see Dumbledore pointing his wand at him.

But before he could do anything the Minister raised his wand. Dumbledore rolled his wand lazily and the Minister’s wand flew out of his hand. He turned to his assistant who was also pointing his wand at him. “Avada Kedavra,” Dumbledore muttered and a green light shot from the tip of his wand. The next moment, the man was lying dead on the floor. Dumbledore again turned at the Minister who was trying to reach for his wand on the floor. “Avada Ked—“

“Protego,”
“Expelliurmus,”

Tom and Harry shot together. Dumbledore’s wand flew out of his hand into Harry’s hand.

“Not so fast, Dumbledore,” Tom said smirking.

“Not at least without a fight.” Harry said scowling.

Dumbledore’s eyes were wide and fear stricken. “My wand!” he breathed out.

Harry laughed. “Yes, Dumbledore, your wand; you Elder wand,” Harry stated smiling.

Tom was surprises, if one could look into his mind; but apparently, he was impassive. But they saw Dumbledore laughing. Tom was a bit taken aback; but Harry knew exactly why he was laughing; he didn’t need the Elder wand to kill them as well. And he was very aware of that.

Dumbledore took out another wand from back of his cloak. “You think it’s so easy, huh? I’m not Slughorn that you’ll manage to hit with your curses. I’m Albus Dumbledore, the defeater of the Dark Lord Grindelwald. Don’t think me to be so easy.” He said laughing.

“Believe me Dumbledore, no one knows you better than me; not even you.” Harry growled.

But before anyone could even wave their wands they heard few footsteps behind them. “Harry, don’t look away from him. I had sent them a patronus and left the door of the chamber open. It’s our group; the whole lot.” Tom said whispered in Harry’s ear. Harry smirked.

Within a few seconds, the chamber was filled with students; Fred, George, Draco, Dominique, Alphard, Orion, Megan, Abigail, Dmitri, Nicholas, Eileen, Andrew and Walburga. They all encircled the old man with their wands raised. Dumbledore looked around him. And Harry and Tom on the other hand, took this chance to their advantage.

They pointed their wand and without thinking, they made the same wand movement. A yellow light shot from the tip of their wands and hit Dumbledore on his back. He didn’t shout; he just made a loud breath sucking sound and stood there as though frozen. Tom and Harry continued their curse for a couple of more minutes before lifting it. Dumbledore fell on the ground on his knees and hands, as though exhausted.

“Petrificus Totalus,” Dominique muttered and Dumbledore’s body froze.

The whole group relaxed and gave a sigh of relieve.

“Thank you, dear children. Thank you very much. I don’t how I would have stopped him, if not for you lot.” The Minister said smiling at the group.

“Not a problem, just remember to renew the hex in time.” Dominique said.

“Don’t worry; he won’t be much of a problem to you now. And the entrance to the chamber is open; so you won’t have any problem taking him out.” Tom said blankly.

Without ado, the minister levitated the old body and walked out of the chamber.

“Hey what curse did the both of you use on the douche?” Fred asked.

Tom and Harry smirked. “It wasn’t a curse. It was a spell, which transfers the victim’s magical power to the caster’s body. So, basically, Dumbledore has half of his magical energy. The spell was actually invented by Dumbledore himself, when he defeated Grindelwald. We happened to find it a book in the restricted section of the library.” Harry explained.

“That—is—great!” George exclaimed. Both Fred and George ran to Harry and picked him up again in a tight hug.

Tom narrowed his eyes. He rounded the twins quietly and went to their backs. He raised his wand and shot a well aimed stinging hex at their bums. They immediately yelped in pain and dropped Harry.

“What was that for!” they asked together.

“Stop suffocating my boyfriend to death every time you are happy.” Tom said crossing his arms across his chest.

“You mongrel, he’s our brother before you boyfriend.” George countered.

Harry sniggered as they saw the gaping mouths of the rest of the group.

Tom rolled his eyes. “Yeah, ask that to Harry. Who’s more important to him; you or me?” Tom smirked.

They instantly turned to Harry. Harry’s smile faded away. “Don’t look at me like that. You seriously don’t want me to answer that question, do you?” he asked uncertainly. The twins nodded. Harry narrowed his eyes at Tom, who had a smirk on.

“Okay fine, I’ll answer his question if he answers my question; deal?” Harry asked and looked at Tom. Tom nodded after a moment of hesitation. “Okay, then tell me, if you are given a chance to kill one among the two wizards; Albus Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort; whom would you kill?” Harry asked raising his eyebrows. Everybody sniggered at his question.

Tom visibly became nervous. “I’d kill both.” He said.

“Uh—but you can kill only one.” Harry said smirking. “When you have decided whom to kill, tell me and I’ll start thinking about your question.” added Harry.

Tom huffed and turned to his other side. But Harry, hopped in front of him grinning. “No, you are not keeping your back at me now.” Harry said shaking his head.

A faint smile appeared on his face. “I’ve been thinking the same.” He said looking at Harry. His gaze shifted to the two wands in Harry’s hand. “So, you knew that Dumbledore had the Elder wand.” Tom stated.

Harry nodded and shrugged. “Yeah, I did.” He said having a close look at the wand.

Tom smirked. “And now you own the Elder wand as well as the invisibility cloak.”

Harry scrunched up his nose in confusion. “Should it interest me? Because if it should, I’m sorry, I’m not interested.” Harry said tilting his head.

“You are one of a kind Harry; the great Harry—“Dominique started but was cut off by a smack behind her head.

“Stop frying my brain with all those bullshits. Remember, the great Harry Potter is not born yet. I’m just a normal guy named Harold Potter.” Harry said in a dreamy voice.

Fred and George smirked. “Okay guys, now meet here this great personality; Harold James Potter, who survived the killing curse from the most dangerous Dark Wizard that has ever walked on the planet!” they announced together waving their hands up in the air.

Harry was gaping at them. “What the hell was that?” Harry shouted.

Fred and George shrugged. Harry’s eyes narrowed. “Dmitri, Nicholas; did you know, that Fred and George has a thing for the Parvati twins of our time?” Harry asked turning to the Lestrange twins.

“What—Hey! Why would you say that?” Fred and George shouted. Harry shrugged.

The Lestrange twins were looking at the Weasley twins in bewilderment. “Don’t worry, he’s lying.”  Fred said reaching for Dmitri.

“And who said that?” Harry called.

“Shut up, Harry. We used to like them. But we like the Lestrange now.” George said grabbing Nicholas’s hand.

Harry smirked. “Well, let’s get out of this place now. It’s suffocating here.” He said reaching for Tom’s hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 469 22
Cassiopeia has exciting news to share with her self-appointed brother, Harry Potter. She's been accepted into Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wiz...
296K 8.5K 53
Sixth year is over, The Battle of the Astronomy Tower has been lost and won, Dumbledore is dead. Everything in Olivia's twisted world is going to sh...
580K 20.5K 29
Harry died at the age of 157. After he had killed voldemort he was thrown away from everyone he thought loved him. They had betrayed him after the ha...
642 51 18
Thirteen years after The Battle of Hogwarts, two wizarding children are about to embark on their own adventure. They both have been lied to their ent...