Hold Up, Andy Sixx? (An Andy...

By xdaylilyxx

Jenna Rosentrator is the ultimate Black Veil Brides fan along with her best friend Kylie Bustamante. She's be... More

Some credit to JennaTheDarkOne
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Sixx
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Update on this
Chapter Sixxteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Another Update.
loopLast Update

Chapter Two

1.3K 28 6
By xdaylilyxx

          The drive home from the store was a lot more peaceful than the drive to the store. Kylie and Ashley decided that they wanted to have a little 'fun'. Whatever that meant, oh god wait, ew. Why couldn’t she have just told me that she was going to hang out with him? But NO, she had to tell me what she was going do with him too? Ew.

         Me and Andy texted pretty much the rest of the night, and by the time Kylie got home, I was already about to go to sleep. But now I had to cook for her, and wait for her to finish eating so I could clean up after her. Yes, I'm totally making her sound like she's a child, well, she basically is one, and the funny thing is, she's older than me.

          "Jenna!" She yelled as she walked through the door, shutting it behind her but not bothering to lock it. "Oh hey," She said as she walked into the kitchen, and over to where I was standing. I’d been finishing making her dinner of shitty macaroni. God I couldn’t cook. "Guess what I did today?" She asked in an almost bragging tone.

           "A bassist?" I joked as I stirred the mixture of cheese and noodles.

           She gave me a glare but then stopped and smiled. "Well, yes," She paused and I laughed which earned me another glare, "But guess what else?" She smiled again/

           "I don't know Kylie, why don't you just tell me?" I asked as I plopped the mixture into a bowl, then used my foot to open up a drawer from behind me, then reached down and picked up a spoon, and placed it in her food. I was never good at guessing games or puzzles of any kind.

          "Because telling you just takes the damn excitement out of it." She said, "But I met the rest of the band." She admitted as she took the food from me and say down on one of the colorful stools.

          "And? Was that before or after you had sex with Ashley?" I asked as I smirked at her and went to lock the front door that she’d left part open.

          She choked on her food but managed to swallow it. I came back to the kitchen and opened a Pepsi for her, then slid it across the counter tops that no longer looked like crystals but resembled dancing fairies with lights on their backs. "What makes you think I had sex with Ashley?!" She exclaimed. She had the dumbest, most pissed off expression on her face. I couldn't help but laugh, and that earned me a jab to the chest from across the counter, it didn’t hurt at all though. "Answer my damn question!"

           "Well," I started, "You're all bubbly happy like you always are after you fuck a random guy. You already said you did a bassist, and I mean its Ashley Purdy, who can resist that?" I asked as I took a rag from a stack at the end of the counter and began to clear the crumbs on the dancing lights.

            She blushed, I wasn’t sure why though, "Fuck you." She said under her breath as she went back to her food.

            "Oh, that's Mr. Biersack's job." I laughed as I opened up the dish washer with my foot, Kylie had joked once about how I had feet like a monkey. Which I suppose is true, when I worked all day, came home to work, and then picked up after Kylie, my feet had to work as extra hands.

          "EW! YOU SICK PERVERTED SEX MONKEY!” She seemed to compose herself and then smiled. “Did you guys talk about that, did you guys talk at all?" She questioned me with hope in her eyes. She was always afraid that I’d end up all alone with 80 cats, the fact that I might just have a chance with someone filled her with joy.

          "Yes Ky, we talked, but no, sex was a subject that never came up." I admitted as I took her no empty bowl and put in the almost full dish washer.

          Kylie sighed, "BORING! You were measly texting a rock star, and I was fucking his bassist, and meeting the rest of his band, now which one of had a better day?" She asked rhetorically as she bounced off of neon blue bar stool.

          I peered at her through my sunglasses. "You're the sick perverted little sex monkey. Not me." I said dully.

          Her lips went into a straight line, "Why thank you Ms. Rosentrator for being a big bitch and basically calling me a whore."

         I rolled my eyes and rolled my shoulders, "Don't get all booty tickled, you know that I love you." I said to her and she flashed a cheesy grin.

         "How could you not love me? I'm just a bubbly easy to love little girl! And I'm really smart and, and, and, and, and-" She stammered, looking for good qualities about herself without sounding narcissistic.

          I smirked. "Your roots are showing." I warned playfully.

         "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" she asked frustrated.

        "My point exactly." I stated.

     "Are you calling me a dumb blond, a dumb blond?" She yelled, her brows knitted together tightly and a fake fury in her eyes.

       I smiled with my own cheesy grin which probably didn’t look as good on me as it did on her. "Yes, Kylie, that is exactly what I'm calling you. And thank you for proving my point." I stated as I started to walk around the counter to her.

        She sighed and folded her arms. "I'm going to bed." She said before spinning around, ready to walk away from the conversation.

        "Oh wait Ky," I called after her as she reached the stairs that led up to her side of the house. Yes, we had to sections up stairs; one was her room, a game room, and a bar. Mine had a bedroom, office, and guest room.

          "What? I need my sleep. So make it quick." She said sitting down on one of the many colorful bar stools again and propping her feet up on the counter, dirt spilled off her shoes and onto the colorful fairy lights.

          "Three things," I said and she rolled her eyes, "ONE: Get your damn feet off my counter.” I said and pushed her feet off, she scowled. “TWO: Olli came over looking for you today, and THREE: you still need to tell me how Ashley was." I told her.

          "Ugh, I thought Bring Me The Horizon was on tour?” She said as she tried to change the subject, when she saw my expression she changed her mind and said, “And I'll tell you in the morning when my brain is fully charged."

         I sighed and mumbled, "They're in town-" but she cut me off.

        “OH! Guess who I saw when Ashley and I went out for ice cream?" She practically yelled at me as she jumped off the stool, went flying through the air, and landed in front of me. She gripped down on my shoulders and stared at me with anticipation.

         I sighed and grabbed onto her shoulders, pretending to be interested in whoever it was that she saw. "Who?" I asked.

         "Kellin." She smiled and backed away from me so she could bounce up and down with anticipation.

        I was caught off guard. "Quinn?" I wondered aloud. She nodded, her hair bouncing and getting a bit frizzy. "Did he recognize you?" I asked as I tilted my head to the said like I usually did when something caught my attention.

       "Yeah, he came up to us, and asked how you were doing." She frowned and stopped bouncing. I motioned for her to continue.  "I said 'well asshole you cheated on her with a band groupie, how the hell do you think she's doing?" She said in a funny voice that sounded suspiciously like Kellin’s voice.

       "What'd he do?" I asked, amused.

       She continued the funny voice. "He said 'I told you guys a million times, I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing!' And I was like, 'Still doesn't change the fact that you fucked a whore, and broke my best friend’s heart!' And he walked away, after flipping me off though." She smiled with the kind of smile that showed all her teeth.

        "I love you Kylie." I laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder in a half embrace.

        She patted me on the head before saying, "And I love you too chica, now I have to get my beauty rest." She pulled away and started up the stairs.

         "And think about fucking Ashley again?"

         "Fuck yeah." She laughed and disappeared up stairs.

           When I walked back to my room, I jumped on my bed, practically diving for my phone. I had a text from Andy. It read, 'Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams.’ With that I got ready for bed and fell asleep smiling. What a great fucking day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Morning-

            I was woken up by the sound of Kylie rummaging through my closet. She doesn't fit in any of my shirts, so I didn’t see why she kept trying. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. 3:40 pm. I had work in about twenty minutes. Why didn’t I ever set an alarm clock? Oh right, because I’d just turn it off anyway.

           Kylie walked over to me. "Wake up sleepy head." She said as she lightly shook me. She held out a pair of black skinny jeans. "Can I wear these?" She asked and then modeled them by putting them across her lap, as if to say they’d look good on her.

          "If you can get your gigantic ass into them." I told her as I rolled over to look for my phone, putting my back to her.

          I could practically hear her jaw hit the ground. "Look who’s talking! Your ass is way bigger than mine," She yelled at me as she glared at my back. But she was right.

         I shushed her. "I have a text from Andy!" I exclaimed as I tried to read it through my tired eyes.

         She jumped on my bed. "Oh what does it say?" She asked as she stared over my shoulder.

         After I yawned I looked back at the text and read aloud, 'Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a good night’s sleep.’ Then he put a heart.” I smiled and giggled to myself. “He’s so cute.” I squeaked.

         "THAT’S CUTE!" She yelled reaching for my phone.

          I slapped her hand away quickly. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked her, as I stretched my arm far away from her, keeping my phone out of her reach.

         "I'm gonna text him back for you!" She did her infamous puppy dog eyes. Her eyes made me think of Andy. They were almost identical to his but his seemed so much lighter. Kylie’s eyes were blue with flicks of gold running through them while Andy’s were straight blue with darker shades running through them. Thinking about his eyes made me think of him and when I thought of him, everything ells vanished and suddenly I was standing in the crowd of cheering fans again. It had been the closest I’d ever gotten to the stage before and I was glad I’d gotten the seats I had.

          Someone barked, "Hello, earth to Jenna!” I snapped out of my amazingly vivid flashback and met the real world again. “What were you thinking about?" She asked as she twisted her face.

          Before I knew what I was saying I admitted, "Andy."

          "Well, you can think about him at work! Now get up and get dressed." She told me as she lightly slapped me in the face with the jeans she’d planned to wear.

           I rolled my eyes, and got out of bed. "Okay, but you have to tell me about Ashley," I said walking over to my closet and rummaging through the piles of clothes I had. There was one good thing about wearing all black and one bad thing. The good thing was that everything matched; the bad thing was that I couldn’t tell where one thing stopped and the other thing started.

          Kylie sucked in a deep breath and let it out. Then began by saying, "Okay, So-" I cut her off.

         "Wait, close your eyes, or turn around or something." I ordered as I pulled out a cute black mini skirt and green top that looked amazing under my white and red plaid apron.

         She sighed, clearly frustrated. She put a pillow over her eyes, "Okay, so first of all.” She began yet again. “Ashley and I walked to that cheap motel across the street from the store-"

          I cut her off once more. "How romantic," I commented dryly.

         "Fuck of.” She ordered and stopped herself from removing her face from the pillow. “Okay, so then the receptionist lady there was like 'OH MY GAHH! It’s Ashley Purdy!' and he was like 'Yeah can we get a room for a few hours?' And the lady was like 'Sure Mr. Purdy.' and we paid for a room, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other!" She exclaimed like a little girl who had just came home from her first trip to the zoo.

          I pulled the green shirt over my head. "And I have decided that I don't want to know anymore." I laughed and straightened the shirt out.

         "You're no fun, but you do know that once you do it with Andy, you are obliged to tell me every little detail?" She asked, making sure I understood every word of what she was saying, as if it would simply fly over my head.

        I sighed. I knew she was serious but I doubted she’d force details out of me when the time came, if it came. "Yes Kylie, I know."

        "Are you ready yet?" She asked impatiently, tapping her high healed foot on my bed.

         I sighed and looked myself over in the mirror. My hair was sticking up in all the wrong places, I hadn’t put on any make up yet, and I was bare foot. I looked down at my feet; I pretty much had an obsession with them. My feet, like my hands, were extremely small but at least my hands were a little cute. My feet were atrocious, not that feet were supposed to be attractive or anything. Both of my feet rarely saw the sunlight so they were super pale and the blood veins seemed to pop out. I also had a long scare across my left foot which only made me self-conscious about showing my feet.  "Yeah let’s go," I sighed as I started for the door.

              Work was hell. I have never ever been so bored in my life. See, me and Kylie work at a crappy little diner in the middle of Los Angeles. It's constantly flooded by tourists, and most of them don’t even speak English. And it was run by a little Asian man with thick rimmed glasses, and a strong Asian accent, so strong that it was hard to keep a straight face when he was telling us what to do. Kylie didn't even try to, she laughed every time he opened his mouth, and it was hilarious. I'm actually surprised that she hasn't gotten fired yet. I on the other hand remained respectful. Scratch that, as respectful as I can be.

              The dinner was a two story, the first story used for the dinner and the top floor used for housing the owner and his family of none. The dinner started out as a family operated place run by all Chines but when his daughter and son decided they actually wanted to do something with their lives he was in need of desperate help, fast. Kylie and I happened to be the first ones to show and he hired us on the spot.

              Fu Ling was the name. It used to have a large jade dragon in the front, a pond in the center of the room, and serve only Chines food. After Sir Lu’s kids bolted he had to ditch the dragon, pond, and Chines food for milkshakes, white and red tiles, and more American food, though he still did sell Chines food from time to time.

              "Hey Jenna." Kylie whispered to me as she leaned back and pretended to take someone’s order.

              I turned her way as I balance a fourth plate on my arm. "What?" I asked as I walked slowly around the counter and over to where she stood.

              "Ashley just texted me." She said with a smile and the excitement of a fan girl as she wrote down scribbles that couldn’t even pass as an abstract piece in any art museum.

               I shook my head disapprovingly as I walked over to the table that belonged to the owners of the food I was holding. “One hamburger with fries and a shake, two salads, and an egg roll dish.” I said as I passed out the food to the people who sat in front of me. “Would you like anything ells?” I asked as only a good waitress would. Suddenly my phone started ringing. My face was whipped clean of any emotion and suddenly the whole room knew why.

              “I’m bringing sexy back!” My ringtone started blasting. My face turned cheery red as I searched for my phone in the overstuffed apron pockets.

              One of the guys who were sitting at the table I was serving smiled up at me. “I’d like you to bring the sexy back to the kitchen.” He said in a mocking tone, which only made me blush further. I wanted my sunglasses so bad at that moment. Hiding behind a pair of sunglasses was as much protection as I could get from the idiotic world.

              I finally reached my I phone and pulled it out. It was Andy and he was calling me in the middle of work. "Ky, I'm got to take this call, it's Andy." I said then walked into the kitchen where I headed for the back door.

              "Hello." I said answering the call, almost out of breath by how fast I bolted out of the dinner. I pulled my glasses out of my pocket and plopped them on my face. Not only was the sun outside hot and bright but I also felt like every person walking past me knew what had happened inside the dinner. I felt so stupid for not changing Andy’s call ringtone but I hadn’t thought he’d actually call me.

              "Hi." He seemed sort of relieved that I actually answered the call. "Jenna?" He wondered from the other end of the phone.

              "Yes?" I asked as I propped my elbow on my other hand and started to walk further away from the dinner’s back door. Behind the dinner was a small alley that opened up one way and was a dead end on the other. I headed towards the dead end side, hoping no one could hear or see me in the dimmer lighting.

              Andy cleared his voice. "Um, I was thinking, do you maybe want to go on a date later?” He asked and then added, like he wasn’t sure I’d want to go out, “That is if you're free."

              "Well, I get off of work in an hour, and I have no other plans," And I'm dying to see you. I wanted to add but didn’t.

              "So um, is that a yes?" He asked anticipation in his voice.

              I smiled into the phone and said, "Yes, Andy, it is a yes."

             "Whew."

             "What's with the whew?" I asked as I raised an eye brow, or tried to at least, I never could quite get that one damned eye brow to rise above the other.

              "I didn't think you'd say yes." He admitted.

              I started to play with a discarded can on the floor. My combat boots could have crushed the can if I’d wanted to but I didn’t feel like I was weighed down by it. I was to light headed, hearted, and bewildered. "Well I did." I said as I continued to play with the cola can.

              "So, do you want me to pick you up at your place when you're ready?" He asked and I heard him move something in the background.

              I nodded but then thought better of it, he obviously couldn’t see me. "Yeah, I'll text you the directions later." I told him.

              "Alright, I can't wait to see you." He said, and I could tell that he was smiling into the phone.

                "Me either. But hey I got to go back to work, so I'll talk to you later." I said in a rush when I saw my boss stalking toward me. The little man trying to look serious was enough to make me break down in tears of laughter.

                "Alright bye beautiful." He said in his deep voice that sent chills down my arms.

                "Bye Andy." I said as I felt a swarm of butterflies take flight in my stomach.

              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Kylie and I had seriously spent the rest of work planning out what I was going to wear and how I was going to do my hair for my date with Andy. Eventually, I decided on wearing a well fitted black dress with spaghetti straps, rips on the sides, and a skirt that was a little short but looked amazing. I also wore torn purple tights and my neon green knee high converse. I also placed a few wrist bands on and put a skull shaped chocker around my neck. For my hair I straightened it and placed a small bow in it. It was just a casual look, well for me anyway.

               When I was done getting ready, Kylie just had to comment on how I looked.

               "Oh my holy Jesus, your ass looks huge in that dress." She laughed as she stood up off of my bed and pushed me to the full length mirror so I could see.

               "At least I'm wearing something." I pointed out the fact that she was wearing nothing but boxers. Not even girl boxers at that.

               She scowled and flung herself back onto my bed, then turned around and lay on her back, a magazine now in her hands. She started to flip through it as she said, "Hey now, yesterday, Ashley Purdy's dick was touching these." She pointed to the boxers and smiled like she was almost bragging.

                My palm slapped into my forehead. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked, not wanting a real answer. Then the doorbell rang. I let out a small yelp and looked back to the mirror. “Andy's here." I exclaimed as I looked myself over one last time. It was as good as it could get. That’s when I bolted to the door before Kylie could get up to get it. I opened the door quickly to reveal a sexy as ever Andrew Dennis Biersack.

                 "Hey." He said smiling in a way that showed off all his teeth, including a few fangs.

                 I was too busy taking in his features to say anything back. His hair seemed perfect as it caught in the dimming light of the sun. I was caught at his icy blue eyes, they were just so mesmerizing, and then there was his strong jaw line, and his body that was hidden under dark clothing, body makeup, and chains and buckles. He was also tall, at least six feet tall, which wasn’t fair since I'm only 5'4".

                  "You like what you see because I could take my clothes off if you like." He joked with a cheesy grin that brought me back to the real world. I never had, had a fondness for the real world but the real world was okay as long as he was there.

               "I would like that yes.” I joked back and smiled in the same kind of cheesy grin but I was sure the smile looked better on him then me.

              "Well," He said stepping closer to me, the heat of his body taking the chill of the coming cold night away. "You're going to have to wait for that."

              "Boo." I joked and he laughed. His laugh was like a deep rumble of thunder. "So where are we going?" I asked him out of pure curiosity.

              "You'll see." He said as he started towards his car, and I followed after him. He had an amazing car; it was a sleek black Ferrero with the BVB logo on the hood. It had a nearly all leather interior, and a beautiful drive. I fell in love as I saw it. My car was nice and so was Kylie’s but I found his car intriguing because well, it was something of his and something he cared about.

               He turned and smiled at me again and said, "If I end up loving you, you'll get your own." Crap he must've noticed me admiring his car.

               "Guess I'll just have to be really nice to you huh?" I joked and entwined his fingers with mine.

              "Loving you isn't going to be a hard thing to do. You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and you're into me.” He seemed to stop himself before he got carried away. I wished I had the self-control he had. If the topic arose on all the things I admired about him then I don’t think I’d ever stop talking. “You're pretty much perfect." He finished, locking his eyes with mine. I blushed and he entwined our fingers further so we were actually holding hands. My stomach did a huge flip.

               It was seriously the best car ride ever. We ended up going to Universal City Walk. When we got out of the car, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked down at our hands and smiled.

               "So, tell me a little more about yourself Jenna?" Andy asked, "I need to know you better." He admitted as we entered the stip. The lights were bright and vibrant and if I hadn’t had my sunglasses on I would have been blinded by the lights. I had sensitive eyes, one of the many reasons I kept the sunglasses on as much as I could.

               "Okay, well you already know my name.” I began, trying to come up with everything about myself that wasn’t all too random. “Well, my full name is Jenna Alekzandra Rosentrator. I'm eight-teen.  I graduated high school a few months ago. I'm unfortunately 5'4" tall. I live with my best friend Kylie, who ran Ashley over the other day.” I smiled at the memory.

               Andy smiled as well and looked sideways at me. “Remind me to thank her for that.” He said as we passed a couple with a baby in a stroller.

              “Thank her for running over your friend with a shopping cart?” I wondered, tilting my head to the side.

              He nodded. “If she hadn’t run him over I would have never met you.” He said as he took in a deep sigh, still looking at me but not making eye contact because I had my sunglasses on. “And I’m really glad I met you.” He admitted. I blushed and looked away, hiding my face from him with my blond and red hair. He took a hand and tucked the strands behind my ear, which only made me blush more and him smile.  He cleared his throat again. “So you should probably continue with your life’s story.” He hinted.

               I hoped the blush on my cheeks had faded by then. I looked up again and continued, going back to the bassists.  “My favorite colors are black, purple, and red, and my all-time favorite band is Black Veil Brides." I said proudly as I held my hair in place from the wind.

               “Any crazy boyfriends I should know about?” He asked, only half joking. I could tell he really wanted to know who’d I’d seen before, which I didn’t know why he’d want to know something like that but I told him anyway.

                “Just Gabe.” I said and made a gaging noise after saying his name. Then I thought of another person I’d seen before Gabe’s annoying ass. “And Kellin.” I added.

                Andy raised an eye brow; gosh I wished I could do that. "Kellin Quinn? From Sleeping With Sirens?" He asked confused and a bit bewildered.

               I replied with, "Yepperdoodles."

               "Yepperdoodles?" He laughed.

               “You heard me.” I giggled.

               "ANDY!" An unfamiliar voice called. I looked to see a little blond haired girl jogging over to us. She was tiny and quite puny if you asked me. She had blue eyes and the kind of freckles I’d always wanted as a kid, but then again I’d also wanted to be a ginger.

               "Shit." Andy muttered and grabbed my hand tighter, pulling me closer to him like he was ready to bolt if he had to.

             I looked from the girl to him. "Whose she?" I asked in a hushed voice.

              "My ex." He said flatly.

              "Oh." I didn’t know why that surprised me. He probably had exes all over the map. Maybe it was the fact that she was so pretty and I was just, so me.

             "Andy, I haven't seen you in forever! How are you? Oh is this your girlfriend?" She said looking at me like she hadn’t even noticed me at first, which I understood. Who would notice me next to him? Hell, who noticed me period? I was always just the weirdo with the sunglasses on inside.

              I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by Andy. "Yes Lizzy, this is my girlfriend Jenna." He said slowly, like she was slow or something.

              "Nice to meet you Jenna." She held her hand out to me, and I shook it awkwardly. I was never good at shaking hands or hugs or things of that sort.

           "Well um, we got to get going now, we have reservations at Buca in ten minutes," Andy said quickly, almost dragging me after him as he started walking.

            "Okay, well it was nice meeting you Jenna. Hope you guys have a good dinner," She said as we walked away from her, or Andy walked anyway, I was being dragged.

             Andy had much longer legs than I did and I had to practically jog to keep at his pace. “Andy, could you slow down please?” I asked as I avoided a puddle.

             All of the sudden he stopped all at once. “Right, I’m sorry.” He said quickly as he turned around to face me. “I sometimes forget that not everyone has as long of legs as me.” He admitted.

             "So I'm your girlfriend?" I asked as we started to walk at a normal pace again. I took of my sunglasses to rub the space between my eyes, just above the nose.

            He shrugged. "Only if you wanna be." Andy said turning to where he was standing in front of me.

            "Well-" I began, thinking of a witty comment to tell him but he cut me off.

            He clearly didn’t want a witty comment or to be joking around about the topic. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as he bit his lip, worry in his blue eyes that reflected off of the neon signs around us, reminding me of the crystal counter tops in my kitchen that glowed multiple colors at night.

             My glasses were still clutched in my hands but I didn’t want anything to interfere with my view of his amazing crystal blue eyes when I told him that I did want to be his girlfriend. I wanted to see his eyes light up like the counter tops and remind me of fireflies or fairies with neon colored lights on their backs.

             I nodded and he stepped closer to me. In a matter of seconds, his face was just inches away from mine. His breathe was warm on my lips. He put his hand on the side of my neck and drew my closer to him, and pressed his lips softly to mine. Then he deepened the kiss and it was truly amazing. His lips were so soft and warm. They felt so right against mine but when he pulled away, I felt empty, like when he moved his lips from mine, he took a part of me with him.

               "Woah." was all that I could say afterwards.

               "Was it that bad?" He asked with a scared look on his face, staring into my green eyes with his blue eyes.

               All I could do was kiss him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 553 14
A girl named Bliss Runway finds out he parents bought he tickets to go to a Black Veil Brides concert. She then met the band and Andy before the show...
127K 1.9K 43
Iris and Jinxx had been best friends since they were really young. Yes, the famous Jinxx from Black Veil Brides. Through that connection, she got t...
5.9K 47 35
Meet Jayden Purdy, yes, Purdy. She is the only one, besides her adopted parents, who knows that her older brother is Ashley Purdy from the rock band...
2K 45 21
I suck at descriptions, So i am sorry in advance. Please give this a chance, i promise you won't be disappointed Going on a vacation with your best f...