Band Aids || Mark Lee

By Dongyucks

- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!! More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C30
C31
C32
C33
C34
C35
Authors note
Epilogue

C29

55.5K 2.6K 2.4K
By Dongyucks

It had been a few days since the whole ordeal had happened and for the most part things had returned to normal. Eunbi and the younger member were going to school, Johnny was stressing about his companies sales, Taeyong was doing things no one really knew what were but recognised they were important, and Taeil and Ten were planning their next mission.

The impending doom of said mission had dampened everyone's spirits. Normally they would be excited, a big lead with no chance the other side knowing their plan, but there was just something about it. It wasn't too easy, it wasn't that kind of something, getting this information had been hard. It was more of the fact that it seemed the Vixens were stronger than they thought. Considering the were a gang on the rise, they had scarily good reaction times and strength. They just couldn't help but think that maybe they were missing something.

Never the less the day rolled around when the mission was planned. That morning Eunbi awoke with an unsettled feeling in her chest and she hated it. Deciding that ignoring it would be best, she went about her morning like she normally would. She showered and headed down to the kitchen to help Taeyong make breakfast. The feeling only truly went away when a familiar voice filled the kitchen.

"Hey Eunbi" Eunbi turned and watched as Sohye entered the room, taking a seat at the island before placing her head down and letting out a breathe.

"Good morning Sohye" Taeyong just stood at the stove, eyes flickering between Eunbi and Sohye as if he were waiting for something.

"If you stop your little disbelieving side glance I might greet you too Taeyong" With that Taeyong let out a sigh and turned back to the stove, flipping the pancake he was making.

"I swear you hate me sometimes Sohye"

"You tried to get me killed?" Eunbis eyes widened as she stared at Taeyong in horror, to which he only smiled before looking back to his pancake.

"He what?" Sohye finally lifted her head from the table as she smiled, glaring at the back of Taeyongs head playfully before talking.

"When I first starting Jaehyun he hired an assassin"

"What" Eunbi was having trouble understanding as she mirrored Taeyongs previous actions, her eyes switching between Sohye and Taeyong sporadically.

"It wasn't to kill you, just to scare you enough you'd  leave"

"That still isn't any better you know"

"Well you didn't fall for it, and it was for your own good"

"Your lucky she didn't fall for it or you'd be dead" Jaehyun's words signalled his arrival, finally willing Sohye to stand up as he wrapped his arms around the girl and swayed from side to side before kissing the top of her head.

"Get a room my god" The pair were pushed to the side as Johnny entered, quickly followed by Yuta and Sicheng. Yuta took one look at the couple before forcefully pulling Sicheng into a hug and swaying back and forth, Sicheng face filled with horror.

The rest of the boys began to stream in, mostly going straight through to the dining room and taking a seat. Mark however came into the kitchen, made eye contact with Taeyong before smiling and walking over, resting his head on top of Eunbi as she dished up the bacon.

"What you doing?" His voice was every so slightly higher than usual, and he sent a glare at Taeyong when the older boy stifled a laugh.

"Making breakfast" Mark lifted his head from hers as she turned around looking up at him with a curious look. Their close proximity didn't seem to bother her, but Mark was getting a little more flustered than he cared to admit. "Why so curious?"

Mark gave an awkward laugh, his attempt at flirting going unnoticed as he stumbled with a few words before watching the girl in front of him give a slow nod and turn back to the plate, picking it up as she walked towards the dining room.

"Your nervous and trying to distract yourself right?" With a small smile she walked through the open door and placed the plate on the table, taking a seat next to Yuta as they began to talk.

"Well, you tried?" Mark just glared at Jaehyun who still stood with his arms around his girlfriend, who low key may have fallen back asleep, as Mark followed Taeyong through the door.

Breakfast went by all too fast, and soon the boys were gearing up to storm the newly discovered HQ. Eunbi sat on the couch with Sohye watching as the boys checked the had bullets and knives tucked into their clothes, in ears tightly fit.

"Do you get scared when Jaehyun goes out on missions?" Eunbi watched as Sohyes eyes followed Jaehyun's figure as he went about his business, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Of course I do, there's always a chance he isn't going to come back, but I trust him and the boys enough to know they aren't going to do anything dumb and get themselves killed. They do dangerous things and their dangerous people Eunbi, but they aren't complete idiots" Sohye turned to the younger girl watching as her gaze switched between members, staying on one for a little longer than anyone else.

"That's true" It wasn't long after that the boys were ready, filing out the door. It was only 127 this time, Dream and U would stay behind and wait. Jaehyun stopped to say goodbye, pulling Sohye into a hug before walking out. Mark didn't stop, but he did send a smile her way and for some reason it kind of saddened Eunbi a little. A few hours passed relatively quietly, Sohye and Eunbi sat talking about anything they could think of.

"No, I'm telling you, Piranhas are going to take over the world someday"

Their debate about piranhas was cut short when yelling began to echo throughout the house and the dreamies began to stream out of their rooms. The two girls girls followed suit, following the boys up to the third floor with a little more trouble than they had had due to that damn staircase.

It was only when Tens office door was opened did the words become comprehensible, but Eunbi wished they didn't.

"What the hell Mark stop!" Tens voice was filled with anger as he stood over his computer, watching what seemed to be a map with moving figures and heat signals.

"What's going on?" Renjun seemed concerned as he stepped forward, looking over Tens shoulder.

"Marks being a dumb ass and being reckless!"

"What?" Eunbi voice was shaking as she spoke, her eyes widening in fear as she stepped forward to get a clear view. It didn't help however, as she could tell who was who nor what the hell Mark was doing.

"No Taeyong" Ten was speaking into his mic, listening as voices streamed through his headphones. "He's bloody gone off on his own to get the guy"

"He's by himself?" Jisung seemed confused as he tried to peer at the screen, but much like Eunbi it didn't help him much.

"I know that man is dangerous that's exactly why MARK IS BEING A DUMBASS" The exaggeration of his words led to the belief that Mark was indeed still in contact, just deciding not to listen.

"Mark!" The anger in Tens voice seemed to disappear as he hurriedly typed things up on his keyboard, his panic showing through his quick movements and widened eyes. "Mark? Mark -" Ten suddenly stopped talking as he pressed a button on his head phones. "Taeyong I've got you on single, Marks gone out of the fucking radar, chucked his in ear in a ditch by 5th street"

Taeil was quick to jump out of his seat next to Ten, ushering everyone out of the door before closing the door hurriedly.

"Mark what?" Eunbi could barely keep her voice from cracking as she stared at the door. Her hands began to shake, and it didn't go unnoticed.

"It's fine, this stuff happens all the time?" Chenle s words fooled no one as they watched Eunbi shake. Sohye decided to take action, pulling the girl into her arms as she hushed her, patting the back of her head to coax her from the tears that were about to fall.

Time went by incredibly slowly. So slowly that everyone had gone back downstairs, Jeno having to carry Eunbi who was crying to much to walk herself. Everyone in the gang had been told what happens when you do dumb things alone, no matter how strong you are or how much ammo you have, doing dumb things alone gets you killed. And unfortunately, Eunbi was part of the gang, meaning she knew exactly that.

Time continued to go slowly as they all sat on the couches waiting for any news, good or bad, about the situation. Eunbis tears had eventually stopped, and now she was in a state quietness. She wasn't responding when talked too, she only seemed to be responding to the hugs Sohye gave her where would lean into the older girl. They didn't end up getting news, instead they got the door flying open to reveal a group of panting and sweaty boys.

"Can someone tell Ten we're back? Out in ears cut out like 10 minutes ago on the way back so I think he might think we're all dead" Yuta didn't seem all to thrilled by the fact they were alive, in fact he seemed rather annoyed.

"Mark?" It was the first time Eunbi had spoken since being shoved out of Tens office. It was slightly raspy, a clear give away that she had been crying and Yuta's annoyed expression quickly softened.

"Yeah, they dumbass is here, alive and well" All that had been waiting let out a large sigh before Jisung and Chenle got up to go tell Ten the news. They boys filed in, and amongst all the familiar faces there were some Eunbi didn't recognise. That thought slipped her mind however when Mark entered, his clothes drenched and his hair with blood.

"Your an asshole" Nobody has expected Eunbis words, and the shock was clear as everyone froze for a second, turning to  watch the situation play out. Eunbi took a deep breathe as Mark looked down at his feet, a sad frown forming on his lips. "But at least you're a living asshole" His eyes shot up to hers, happy to see that a smile pulled ever so slightly at the girls lips.

"I'd hug you, but you're covered in evidence" Eunbi looked him up and down once more. "And I really don't want to right now"

"Evidence is a nice euphemism for blood, gore, and guts" Mark seemed too carefree considering he was about to get his ass beaten by both Eunbi and Ten.

"You're totally missing the point here you know! Do you know how pissed I am?" Mark only smiled as the girl glared at him. He knew her anger was temporary, but he also knew that his actions were dumb and that he deserved every once of anger she felt towards him.

"Mark I swear to god I am going to murder you!" Everyone eyes suddenly darted to the staircase in which Ten was leaping down, sprinting full speed at the boy who already had one foot out the front door. "Don't you dare run away!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 456 30
Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy × boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark
729K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
11.5K 300 51
○ MAFIA / GANG AU ○ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ○ mental health issues ○ depression
354K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au